This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"We had Ryan come out and he had such a great personality and was fun to talk with. I would give him 5 stars. I rated at 3 stars because we did not end up going with Hoffman Weber because they were the most expensive of 5 bids we had."
"Ryan Youngren at Hoffman Weber is a consummate window/exterior remodel professional and was able to help us very quickly and very thoroughly scope out a large window replacement job. Ryan was responsive and thorough with an eye towards scoping the entire job, not just the materials. I'd highly recommend Ryan for your window and exterior needs."
"Absolutely love our new siding and door. It tool a long time for materials, this is a known issue in today's world. We had a husband and wife install the siding. Amazing workmanship! Bye-bye ugly tan/brown, hello dark and handsome 😀"
- "We had Ryan come out and he had such a great personality and was fun to talk with. I would give him 5 stars. I rated at 3 stars because we did not end up going with Hoffman Weber because they were the most expensive of 5 bids we had."
- "Ryan Youngren at Hoffman Weber is a consummate window/exterior remodel professional and was able to help us very quickly and very thoroughly scope out a large window replacement job. Ryan was responsive and thorough with an eye towards scoping the entire job, not just the materials. I'd highly recommend Ryan for your window and exterior needs."
- "Absolutely love our new siding and door. It tool a long time for materials, this is a known issue in today's world. We had a husband and wife install the siding. Amazing workmanship! Bye-bye ugly tan/brown, hello dark and handsome 😀"
- "Ryan Youngren was our representative from Hoffman Weber and did an outstanding job guiding us through the insurance claim process for our siding and roof replacement following a hail storm. Ryan made sure that we knew everything we needed to know as we worked through our project and there were no surprises. He made the process so simple and ensured we had nothing to worry about. The crews were very friendly and always cleaned up after themselves. Ryan is very professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I have recommended Ryan Youngren and Hoffman Weber too many friends and family members following our project and have always received positive feedback about how great they are to work with and how great Ryan is to work with."
- "We needed to replace the siding on our home, had four companies come to our house, and are glad that we used Hoffman Weber to do the job. Their sales associate (Al Lien) was knowledgeable and helpful, but no pressure, which I personally appreciate very much. They had a range of options, and in the end we chose to use HardiPlank which was less expensive than LP at the time of our project. The Hoffman Weber price was very competitive (and significantly lower than the high-pressure company that came out). The installation went well--the crew was hard working and pleasant, and communication with the project manager (Pete) was easy (the installation was done in February, so, weather affected the days of installation). The finished project looks great."
- "Had these guys out in the fall to remove and replace my entire roof and couldn't be happier. From the start, their sales rep Ryan Youngren was amazing. He literally took care of everything. He made this stress free and actually kind of enjoyable with his friendly personality. Their guys were here on time and completed the job with perfection and precision. Overall 5 out of 5 experience. Thanks Ryan!!!"
- "So far our experience with Hoffman weber has been amazing! Ryan Youngren has been very professional from day 1. I really like that he is honest and not the typical "sales person". I felt comfortable asking questions and getting honest answers. We are now waiting to get the siding installed this summer, but I have no doubts they are going to do an amazing job! I highly recommend this company."
- "I was very impressed with how informational and thorough Ryan Youngrens estimate was. We received a quick, detailed estimate from Ryan which answered all of our questions. We ended going up with a different contractor because the windows we were replacing were on our screen porch and did not require high quality replacements. When we replace the windows in the rest of our house with higher quality windows at a later date we will definitely contact Ryan for an estimate as our interactions were both pleasant and informative."
- "I had a good experience getting my roof replaced. Al Lein, contractor/sales, came out promptly and gave me an estimate and while he was doing that we realized that the roof probably had wind and hail damage. Up until the moment we were looking at the roof I was totally convinced that I did not have any damage that would qualify for insurance claims. Al was super helpful in interacting with the insurance company. Then, even though I started late in the season for getting a new roof, Curt and crew came and put the new one up before the snow/winter really came. Looks good and its isn't leaking!"
- "I spoke with Ryan Youngren about a potential remodel. I was beyond impressed his professionalism and attentiveness to my needs. We will definitely be reaching out to him when we decide to pull the trigger on our remodel!"
- "I worked with Ryan Youngren at Hoffman Weber Construction for both a full roof replacement and siding. Ryan was personable and very knowledgeable in all aspects, which allowed me to feel confident with my purchase. The process was painless, efficient, and I was pleased with the final look of my home. I couldn't be happier. I will continue to work with Ryan Youngren for all future projects and have passed him off to friends and family!"
- "I can’t say enough good things about Ryan Youngren! He came out after a storm, was thorough, and went to bat with my insurance to get my claim covered! I recommend him to everyone I know! He was polite, professional, very knowledgeable, and knows his stuff! 10/10 recommend! You will be happy you did!"
- "Early last spring we met with 4 different siding companies to completely remodel our 1907 SW Minneapolis house exterior including siding, soffits and fascia. All of these companies pushed a specific siding product we weren't interested in at all - plus they seemed a bit sketchy. I went online and fortunately found Hoffman Weber. They offer a good variety of products and have a showroom to help with all of those big decisions. We worked with Keyth Hendricks who was professional, personable, and a talented designer himself. We quickly put together a plan that felt perfect for us all. Everyone involved in this project was amazing, responsive, polite - I just can't say enough. Our house turned out beautifully and I HIGHLY recommend this company. I'd like to add a shout out to our project manager, Pete, who's daily visit was so welcome as he attended to any and all concerns with ease. Also I need to mention Sunnie who was our attentive and efficient office contact. Many thanks to you both!"
- "I knew replacing an entire roof wasn’t cheap so I lined up a few appts. Hoffman was the highest estimate out of the four but I chose Hoffman because (1) every cost was broken down in the estimates and (2) it was definitely an awesome first impression on the first call and meeting with Josh. He pointed out the possible need to replace/install OSB because he did his research when none of the other companies mentioned it at all. He accommodated my schedule, was prepared with the various estimates I requested though he knew an estimate for a metal roof was going to be out of my budget, was quick to update estimates after our first meeting, didn’t mind just standing outside in the semi-cold as we went over everything, had sample shingles in the trunk and he was just all-around nice, social, warm and happy about his job and his family. Thank you Josh and everyone at Hoffman, including your sub-contractors, for such a great experience redoing my roof!"
- "Early last spring we met with 4 different siding companies to completely remodel our 1907 SW Minneapolis house exterior including siding, soffits and fascia. All of these companies pushed a specific siding product we weren't interested in at all - plus they seemed a bit sketchy. I went online and fortunately found Hoffman Weber. They offer a good variety of products and have a showroom to help with all of those big decisions. We worked with Keyth Hendricks who was professional, personable, and a talented designer himself. We quickly put together a plan that felt perfect for us all. Everyone involved in this project was amazing, responsive, polite - I just can't say enough. Our house turned out beautifully and I HIGHLY recommend this company."
- "I seldom post reviews, but our very positive experience with Ryan Halverson motivates me to do so now. We had storm damage to shingles on our garage and the siding on our house, which the insurance company approved. But, they denied the damage on the roof of the house. Ryan worked with us and the insurance company with several contacts and personal meetings to get the house roof included. Ryan was prompt in all follow ups, explained things thoroughly and helped us find a company to remove our solar panels while all other companies we contacted left us on our own. We could have hardly been more pleased with his work and it has given us great confidence in contracting with Hoffman Weber."
- "Top notch service from start to finish. Al Lien is a great salesman and worked to get us what we wanted for our roofing project. The roofing crew are hard working men and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend them."
- "Adam was awesome to deal with. He made the entire process from dealing with the insurance company to when the roof got out on extremely easy. The hardest thing I had to do was sign the contract! I highly recommend them"
- "Hoffman Weber is absolutely exceptional to work with. This company is First Class! We resided our entire home and had new gutters installed. Everything went smoothly from the day our siding came off until the last gutter was hung. They are flexible with your needs, competitive pricing, everyone we interacted with was professional, knowledgeable and responsive. They take pride in what they do which is a rare gem. We had Jason Iwig as our sales manager. Great to work with, attention to detail, very customer focused. The crew that came out was also outstanding, efficient and cleaned up every day. Special thanks to John who made this a great experience!! We will use them again. I HIGHLY recommend Hoffman Weber."
- "Hoffman Weber came to inspect our roof after a recent severe storms hit our neighborhood. Dylan arrived on time, and after examining the roof, had no hesitation in letting us know that it came through the storm just fine, and no repairs were needed. I appreciate the professionalism of an honest inspection that doesn’t try to claim damage that isn’t really there."
- "Great experience from start to finish! We had a tight budget and they worked with us every step of the way, Jason re worked the materials and estimate four or five times for us to achieve the look we wanted at the price we needed to hit. The project manager and field guys also did a great job, there were several kind of picky things we didn't love and they didn't hesitate to re do it until we were happy. They worked long days and got the entire job done in just over a week. Would highly recommend this company."
- "Be aware of what they quote you!! Why was this quote more than twice as much as other quotes?! My roofing was estimated at 13-17k by other companies ( more than 1) and this one was over 35k!!!! I guess they were gonna lace it with gold."
- "Hoffman Weber has been absolutely phenomenal to work with for my entire home window replacement. Keyth was my remodeling consultant and was able to come out right away, listen to my needs (and wants), and provide lots of feedback to get me at a great price point. The pandemic brought many challenges in general and the continued updates and communication from Hoffman Weber were invaluable. The windows look beautiful and the installation was seamless. The company has been so patient in working with me and my renovation loan company. I honestly can not say enough great things about Hoffman Weber. I am very happy with the quality of window and the customer service that Hoffman Weber provides."
- "Hoffman Weber was a great company to work with from start to finish. The salesman was able to work on my time frame and the scheduler that my job was assigned to was very pleasant and awesome at communicating. When I had a couple requests regarding my install she was quick to respond and send the info to the install crew. They were friendly as well and answered any questions I had. I would definitely use this company again."
- "My wife and I recently had Hoffman Weber install a new roof, LP siding, new windows, and doors. The process was simple and the price was very competitive! We are very pleased with the results and would be willing to recommend this company to friends and family! 5 stars!"
- "We have used Hoffman Weber for roof replacement and also for new construction. Excellent experience on both occasions! During the roof replacement their representatives worked well with our insurance company and the new construction project was done on time and on budget. I recommend them."
- "Hoffman Weber and their employees are a top-notch team of individuals. Their communication and professionalism are second to none. I’m very impressed with the work they perform and how they stand behind their work. Their new showroom is a wonderful place to look for inspiration and someone is always onsite to answer your questions and help guide you in the right direction. I’m excited to use them for future projects, both big & small. There is no other construction company that I would trust to complete work on my home. Thanks Hoffman Weber for the amazing service and I look forward to working with you on future projects!"
- "Professional from the word 'Go'. There are a lot of companies that claim to be professionals at their work, but this company lives it. From the initial meeting, to the estimate, bid, contract and work being done it was the best I have ever seen."
- "By far this was the worst experience I have had in 30 years of hiring for home repair. HWC bid on a repair to my garage which had been damaged by construction in the alley. They accepted the job and I had high expectations since they seemed reputable and professional. It was scheduled to start 8-14-2020. They didn't show up and didn't call. There was a complete lack of responsive communication throughout this ordeal; the project manager didn't return calls and the office, when you could finally reach someone, merely said the info would be forwarded to the project manager. A perfect Catch 22. When workers did show up-unannounced on a Sunday morning at 7 AM-the job was largely completed that day except that the workmanship was shoddy and trash, unused material, and lots of nails were left in my driveway. Later on I happened upon the project manager by accident as he was removing some of the material out by the garage. He agreed that the quality of the repair was lacking and said it would be redone soon. Finally on 02-09-2021, 6 months later, the repair was done and unused material removed. To my eye the quality of the repair is still questionable but I am done dealing with HWC. By their own admission, HWC said "we dropped the ball on this." Ya think? Consider yourselves warned should you choose to hire them."
- "This company was a horrible experience for us! Our main issue was that there was a lack of communication after the contract was signed; However, the work completed is up to our high standards. Unfortunately, there was pretty much no communication on when the roofing and gutter teams would be actually coming (rescheduled countless times from no shows), they did not seal the eaves and missed several sections that needed shingles **however they did come back and fix this**, and then they were not able to send the final invoice until we had requested it four times. Glad that this project is done."
- "Our Row Homes HOA in Hudson,WI hired them for quite a sizable project. They installed a new drainage system with Pop-up valves by each garage. Their own recommended design and it works well. They did repairs inside 32 garages that had been damaged due to poor drainage. Concrete was replaced, waterproof barrier and new drywall installed in each garage. An excellent company to work with with weekly updates given during the process."
- "Jason was friendly and responsive. We received a quote very quickly following the appointment and updated quotes based on our feedback were provided the same day. It was refreshing to interact with someone so helpful and responsive."
- "Excellent service before and after the work was done. Detailed bid, great crew. Cost was inline with other bids we received. The fact they actually got on the roof to review the condition and the detailed bid, as I asked for, made the difference in selecting them. The crew was friendly, efficient and did a great job with cleanup. Definitely would recommend."
- "We used Hoffman Weber to remove our original asbestos siding, reside our home, and install our new front door system. Every aspect of the process, from working with the salesman, to the project manager, to the crew themselves, went smoothly. Jason, the salesman, was not only prompt and responsive, but he was also very helpful in the design process. The project manager checked in on the crew and progress daily, and answered all of our questions. The crew was extremely efficient and diligent, cleaning up our yard every day to ensure there wasn't any debris in the grass or landscaping. In all, I would hire this company again for any outdoor remodeling needs."
- "Excellent customer service and relations from on site meetings to constant email updates and information. They work well as a team. Things can go wrong, they always do on larger projects, but they addressed every single detail in a timely manner to a satisfactory outcome and that is a sign of a professional and trustworthy company. All subs and employees are personable and helpful from start to finish. I look forward to working with them again as we move forward to complete the re-siding of our other buildings. Thanks to all."
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Arden Hills Roofing Contractors
- Fridley Roofing Contractors
- Columbia Heights Roofing Contractors
- Columbia Hts Roofing Contractors
- Hilltop Roofing Contractors
- Spring Lake Park Roofing Contractors
- Spring Lk Pk Roofing Contractors
- No Oaks Roofing Contractors
- Shoreview Roofing Contractors
- Roseville Roofing Contractors
- Saint Anthony Roofing Contractors
- St Anthony Roofing Contractors
- St Anthony Village Roofing Contractors
- St Anthny Vlg Roofing Contractors
- Falcon Heights Roofing Contractors
- Falcon Hgts Roofing Contractors
- Lauderdale Roofing Contractors
- North Oaks Roofing Contractors