This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"We had them inspect our roof due to moss and a few smaller issues. Their assessment closely aligned with ours and so did the proposed solutions. They did not try to add on unnecessary items but did make several recommendations to limit the cost while NOT cutting corners. The price seemed reasonable for the work and the cost of materials (I independently verified the materials cost as ALL material costs have skyrocketed during the pandemic) Overall, very professional, friendly, courteous, and thorough!!! I am looking to the work being performed and leaving an excellent review on that!"
"Guardian roofing really knows how to communicate with their customers and their level of service far exceeded my expectations. I never once had to chase them down or wait for an email or return call. They kept me informed, started early, worked into the early evening, and kept the job site clean. They also took the time to explain what was happening and why minor changes or extra repairs were needed. And they didn’t hound me for payment. When the job was finished they took me on a walk through and made sure the driveway was free of any tire hazards. The roof looks great, it really enhances the look and value of my home. Thank you - Brad"
"In over 50 years as a home owner in various locations, Guardian is the first company whom we have been 100% satisfied with. They are extremely responsive to our needs. We always receive notification and confirmation of appointments. When the staff arrive (always on time), we are always asked if there are particular places/issues we would like them to focus on. Guardian's staff are thorough, professional, extremely trained, and knowledgeable. We have recommended them to many of our friends who have had less than satisfactory experiences."
- "We had them inspect our roof due to moss and a few smaller issues. Their assessment closely aligned with ours and so did the proposed solutions. They did not try to add on unnecessary items but did make several recommendations to limit the cost while NOT cutting corners. The price seemed reasonable for the work and the cost of materials (I independently verified the materials cost as ALL material costs have skyrocketed during the pandemic) Overall, very professional, friendly, courteous, and thorough!!! I am looking to the work being performed and leaving an excellent review on that!"
- "Guardian roofing really knows how to communicate with their customers and their level of service far exceeded my expectations. I never once had to chase them down or wait for an email or return call. They kept me informed, started early, worked into the early evening, and kept the job site clean. They also took the time to explain what was happening and why minor changes or extra repairs were needed. And they didn’t hound me for payment. When the job was finished they took me on a walk through and made sure the driveway was free of any tire hazards. The roof looks great, it really enhances the look and value of my home. Thank you - Brad"
- "In over 50 years as a home owner in various locations, Guardian is the first company whom we have been 100% satisfied with. They are extremely responsive to our needs. We always receive notification and confirmation of appointments. When the staff arrive (always on time), we are always asked if there are particular places/issues we would like them to focus on. Guardian's staff are thorough, professional, extremely trained, and knowledgeable. We have recommended them to many of our friends who have had less than satisfactory experiences."
- "I had my roof replaced with a metal and asphalt combination, headed by Patrick. Aside from some initial scheduling issues, the work was done in a timely fashion with lots of attention to detail (even cleaning off footprints on the metal part !) and my yard cleaned very well each day and at the completion of the job. I love the end result! The gutters were replaced, also quickly and beautifully. Finally, the wood/masonry posts were completely redone as full masonry by Joe Gonzalez. He was prompt, thorough, took his time and they ended up exactly as I had hoped. He did an impeccable job of cleaning up when it was all done. I’d absolutely recommend these people and this company. (My only criticism is that the folks answering the phone clearly underestimated how long each job would take, which took me a bit to adjust to in my own plans)."
- "Evan knows roofs and quickly recognized the solutions to the particular issues on my roof. He gave me an education on the applicable options in roofing systems and materials from the top four brands so that I could make informed decisions and choices. He concluded with a very competitive quote. Talking with Evan is like having a good friend in the roofing business who wants to help you achieve what you want and need, nothing more."
- "Our roof had reached the end of its useful life and we engaged Guardian Roofing to install a new roof. We are very pleased with the results. The job began on time (after we requested a short delay for personal reasons). The crew was on time, professional in their work and efficient. The end of day cleanup exceeded our expectations and the crew work ethic was great. Because of the structure of our roof (and unknown to us all until demolition began), additional work was required to meet code and assure the new roof would be professional. And it was! The crew quickly accomplished the new work and completed the entire job timely. Despite a couple of end of projects issues which were cleaned up professionally and to our satisfaction with no problems, the end result of the work was a great job at a reasonable price and professionally done. The final cleanup was great and we are very pleased with the result. We will use Guardian again in the future, including annual maintenance work!"
- "Stephen was adept at reaching a high roof, gave me a thorough report on what he found, and was efficient with a price estimate. His ability to solo maneuver on the roof was impressive, as was his assessment. I was definitely impressed and he is an excellent company representative. He " "sealed the deal"."
- "Richard was courteous and professional. He arrived on time and did a thorough inspection of our roof which had begun to leak. He took pictures to show us the trouble spot and used his infrared camera to track down wet spots under the roof. He showed us other spots on the roof which were damaged and should be repaired. He gave us an estimated timeline for the repair and costs. I was pleased to do business with him. Jesus and his repair crew were on time, professional, and to my eye performed quality repairs. The new flashing they installed is much better than the original."
- "Rich was thorough, knowledgeable and provided clear explanation when preparing my roofing quote. Juan, the project manager, provided a document that explained what to expect during the roofing process which I found to be quite informative. The roofers were on time, worked very hard and were a pleasure to communicate with. I was very impressed with their work ethics and the quality of the work performed. Both Jessica and Juan followed up with me after the job was completed. Thanks to all for your great communications and outstanding service."
- "Andrew was great at explaining the unissued with our current roof and their pricing packages to include financing. Loved the warranties they provided and ended up going with the best product due to the transferable warranty. Andrew was amazing and very professional. Would recommend the company and this sales technician any day. Roof hasn’t been replaced yet so I will reserve my feedback for only the salesman and initial company interaction."
- "Mike Hernandez was quite thorough and explained all the issues and their solutions in detail. Well done. Joe Murphy called us in advance to let us know when he would be here to do the work. He arrived on time and did a really good job. We were very impressed."
- "The estimators were good. I feel there is a lack in communication between the office and field crew who installed my roof. There was an old roof heat vent that I requested to be removed and it was noted along with repairing existing ridge shingles. When I told the roofers this they said that they weren't told. It could have been a lot worse had they installed the roof without first removing the vent. Everyone was very nice who I dealt with. Guillermo came back with his partner and did a great job repairing the siding. I believe I will hire them again for future projects."
- "Brent was very knowledgeable and informative. He taught me things about my own home that I was not aware of. Best of all, as a roofing contractor, he told me I didn't need a new roof. He recommended the repairs I need that will cost much less then a roof replacement and provided a detailed quote. Very satisfied with his work today."
- "The cleaning and maintenance of our roof was excellent. The Guardian service person was prompt and adhered to the expected appointment time. He called to let us know he was close and on time. The best part of the service was the clean-up following the roof blowdown/wash. The front porch and back deck was totally cleaned of debris as was the front driveway. The clean-up was outstanding. I will definitely call Guardian Roofing again when I need something done regarding roof maintenance or repair !!! Thanks very much."
- "Joe was great! On time, professionaL, good communication and friendly. Joe was thorough in examining our roof and walking through what needed to be done, what was in good shape, and all the price package options to address our needs. Travis did a very throughout job in making repairs and cleaning our roof. Travis went above and beyond in cleaning up after after the job was done. Highly recommend and will definitely use again!"
- "I called Guardian to clean moss from my roof and gutters. They've provided 5-star service from the first phone call all the way through the completion of the service. There was a wait because this company is popular. But they've kept me updated on the schedule. They did my roof service this morning. As you might imagine, knocking that stuff off the roof made a big mess on the side of the house and on the ground. But they cleaned it up so that my yard looks great. There's no evidence that they were ever here except that the roof is now moss-free. I recommend this business without hesitation for all roofing needs."
- "I have used Guardian Roofing for a number of years at different homes. Today they were cleaning the roof and gutters. My roof is steep and not the easiest to work on - as always Guardian did great. They provide pictures of all their work from the roof so you can see what was complete. They clean all the debris from the gutters, make sure the side of the house doesn't have any dirt and particles, cleaned all walkways, curbing, and patios after their work was complete. I'm impressed that Carlos and Dmitri left my house in cleaner condition than when they started. Looks fantastic. Very polite, professional, and quality work. They call ahead to let you know approximately when they will arrive, they came during the window of time I was told, and they made sure I was happy with the work performed."
- "I was shopping around for quotes on a repair for my roof, so Guardian had a sales rep come out to look at the roof. Was told by the rep that if we purchased the VIP plan, we would get moved up in the line to have the work done sooner, which I was all for since the leak inside my house was getting worse. Turns out he totally wrong (by about 1-1.5 months), that was not the process and was only told that it was a "miscommunication" and the date I was then provided about a month later was the only date. He also talked about the pricing of the repair and explain what they would do since he used to do that work before the sales side. That also turned out to be incorrect which was an extra $100 I wasn't expecting to pay. Throughout the whole process, I was told I would get a call back numerous time from multiple people, which never happened. To top this whole thing off, my garage door handle is completely locked up and pins don't work which only started the day after they left. Started with key difficult to put in and about 3 days after that, it is totally useless and won't work. So I brought this up to the office staff which she said she would have the supervisor call me. I was pleasantly surprised I actually got a call back, but he ended up negating most of what the sale rep explained and after I brought up the door lock issue, I felt totally dismissed saying what happened just couldn't happen. He ended the call saying he would talk to the owner and get back to me...never got a call. Sad part is, the work they did was good (still no leak), but everything else I went through would make me never go through them again or even refer a friend."
- "Arrived on time. Unlike other companies they wanted to get on the roof to see if we need a new roof rather than just giving us a number for one. They ended up advising repairs be done as we have a good roof still, just needs help in some areas. Appreciate the honesty! Got the bid quick and was provided different options to help with payment if needed (financing). Overall great experience. Call these guys, you will be happy you did."
- "VERY positive experience with my roof inspection! The roofing specialist was prompt, professional, extremely knowledgeable, clear & concise and answered any questions I had. He gave me all the various options for roofing replacement and even financing options. I received a very detailed estimate and was even provided information about new/updated safety codes. I also appreciated that the specialist was wearing a face mask (and wearing it properly) during this global pandemic."
- "I asked Guardian Roofing to inspect my approximately 18 year old roof and give me a quote for any needed work and for cleaning moss and gutters/downspouts. Evan inspected my roof, showed me a very helpful video of all the salient points, and provided a clear explanation of his findings and options for addressing my needs. Evan was prompt for our appointment, personable, friendly and willing to explain things as much as I needed. He was willing to be flexible as well, since I had carpet being laid and that interfered for a while with his ability to examine to minimal “attic” space in my 100+ old house. I was pleased with the experience and the information and options Evan presented."
- "Michael Hernandez arrived promptly and conducted a thoroughly professional inspection of my roof. He was kind and did not overreact to my small but very protective dog. Mr. Hernandez gave a very accurate explanation of the current roof condition and the remedies needed to take care of the conditions, and included photos of the entire roof on his computer tablet so I could see the roof without climbing the ladder. Several alternatives were explained and I was very happy to complete the transaction with Guardian Roofing. Highly recommend."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Auburn Roofing Contractors
- Federal Way Roofing Contractors
- Pacific Roofing Contractors
- Milton Roofing Contractors
- Woodmont Beach Roofing Contractors
- Midway Roofing Contractors
- Kent Roofing Contractors
- Browns Point Roofing Contractors
- Dash Point Roofing Contractors
- Redondo Beach Roofing Contractors
- Fife Roofing Contractors
- Dieringer Roofing Contractors
- Edgewood Roofing Contractors
- Covington Roofing Contractors
- Lake Sawyer Roofing Contractors
- Des Moines Roofing Contractors
- Sumner Roofing Contractors
- Alderton Roofing Contractors