This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Poor quality work, ended up flooding my entire patio ceiling due to poor repair on roof. Workers arrived alone and neither could communicate or speak English. They returned to "patch" the area but failed to pant the area and left it for the homeowner. Poor responses and most importantly very poor customer service. Don't look for them to do any more than minimal. Would be happy to show photos of the work they did."
"Gryphon has been amazing to work with during these challenging supply chain and labor shortages. Roni Smith was there for us in the beginning providing that reassurance that Gryphon was going to take care of us. I truly enjoyed working with Sam Theriault and the guidance he provided along the way. Whether it was decisions on how to fix things correctly in this 1959 home, support in justifying the supplemental claims, to his advice in handling the difficult plumbing company. His expertise, professionalism, and compassion earned my confidence and trust in a surprisingly short time frame, which was paramount in getting through the hurdles we experienced this past year."
"This company is so wonderful. Everyone you talk to is so kind. They are reliable and thorough. We used Ryan and he was the best!"
- "Poor quality work, ended up flooding my entire patio ceiling due to poor repair on roof. Workers arrived alone and neither could communicate or speak English. They returned to "patch" the area but failed to pant the area and left it for the homeowner. Poor responses and most importantly very poor customer service. Don't look for them to do any more than minimal. Would be happy to show photos of the work they did."
- "Gryphon has been amazing to work with during these challenging supply chain and labor shortages. Roni Smith was there for us in the beginning providing that reassurance that Gryphon was going to take care of us. I truly enjoyed working with Sam Theriault and the guidance he provided along the way. Whether it was decisions on how to fix things correctly in this 1959 home, support in justifying the supplemental claims, to his advice in handling the difficult plumbing company. His expertise, professionalism, and compassion earned my confidence and trust in a surprisingly short time frame, which was paramount in getting through the hurdles we experienced this past year."
- "This company is so wonderful. Everyone you talk to is so kind. They are reliable and thorough. We used Ryan and he was the best!"
- "Loved the work of these guys! Great value, fast response time and just overall excellent service."
- "My husband searched all over town for a roofing company and seriously all of them could not figure out the issue with our roof. Then he found Gryphon and he was a happy man which made me a happy wife! 10/10"
- "Gryphon roofing replaced my neighbor’s roof. Their roof hangs over my side/back yard. My yard is filled with landscape rocks. They took no efforts to apply tarps or any other measure to catch debris. While they were working on my neighbor’s roof, they were throwing cigarettes, soda cans, staples, nails, insulation, and various other debris from the roof, into my yard. I could hear much of the debris hitting the side of my house, as well. I called while they were on the premise, to see if they would be picking up their mess from my yard, since no one on site could speak English and unfortunately my Spanish is severely lacking. They were able to relay my message and one of the contractors came to my house and said "trash", so I let him in to my side yard, so that he could clean up some of the debris. He was in and out in minutes and a majority of the debris was still present. I inspected the side of my house and noticed that they broke one of my window screens. I called and spoke with Conner. He sent Brandon out to look at the screen. Brandon picked up some additional debris from the back yard, but there was still plenty left in the yard. Brandon was professional and admitted that it looked like they damaged the screen. He took my screen, so that he could try to get it repaired. A week later, I called for an update, as I hadn’t received any updates other than he was having difficulty locating a replacement screen. He said that they were unable to repair the screen. He claimed that Conner said he could give $100 for the damaged screen. A quick google search shows, "Window screen replacement costs $136 and $479, with an average of $306. This includes $15 to $50 in labor and $20 to $100 in materials per screen.", according to HomeAdvisor. That means that $100 would likely not cover the cost to replace the screen, as it is a custom screen size, not readily available at home repair stores. Any time that I have reached out to try to get updates from Conner, it has taken several calls with false promises of him calling back, but unless I call back every hour, until he returns my call, he never does. I took another look at the side of my house and it turns out that they also damaged the frame on a 2nd window screen as well. Over the course of two weeks, I have picked up bags of various debris, over a dozen screws, and just as many roofing staples. I have come to the conclusion that the rocks need to be completely removed from my back yard, since I have dogs and they are not safe with the roofing debris mixed in with the rocks. To do so, would cost over $1000, though. Conner would not even begin to listen to my concern about all the debris that cannot be removed from the rocks. DO NOT use Gryphon roofing if you have rocks in your yard or you live in close proximity to neighbors that have rocks in their yard. They have caused hundreds to thousands of dollars of damage to my residence and are only offering $100 in compensation with no resolution of the issues that they have caused. This is utterly ridiculous. Conner is very confrontational and a very poor manager. If you have any issues with their services, do not anticipate any resolution. I will be pursuing further options to try to restore my yard to one that is safe for my animals, as they have completely failed to rectify the issues that they caused. At this point, I am looking at what legal options there are in order to have them compensate for all the expenses that are required to get my yard back in to a safe condition for my dogs."
- "Super easy to schedule an appointment! They get the ball rolling instantly! Highly recommend"
- "We recently had Gryphon replace our tile roof and then a week later repair and upgrade our two flat roofs over different areas of the house. Both times they were great to work with. From the sales team to the field team, everyone did exactly as they said they were going to do. No surprises and they were always on time and polite. I would absolutely use them again."
- "Roof just got fixed by Gryphon Roofing and it looks fantastic, we had great customer service and the crew was fast and friendly. Great Team"
- "Great time with Gryphon Roofing & Remodeling. They did our Roof and Flooring Inside our house. Both Roofing and Construction side were very professional and helpful with all questions we had."
- "Gryphon did our Roof for us and it turned out great! No problems in the process at all and it turned out just like we wanted, I will recommend Gryphon to anyone who asks for roofers. Great Job!"
- "Gryphon fixed our roof repair and it looks fantastic! We had great customer service and the process to get it finished was fast and professional. I will recommend this company to anyone!"
- "Great company to deal with. Highly recommend. Superintendent and office staff were awesome."
- "Gryphon roofing is your company if................you like a 2-3 day project to turn into a 30+ day project even after following their directions,if you like being jerked around 4 times at 2 hours each waiting for "O" ,"L" ," J .W."and " C ", if after waiting two hours for the fourth time you are told just how busy they are with emails and pictures other customers have sent them "J.W. ", if you like these guys just showing up at their whim with no call ahead , if after the work is finally completed you are suspect of the quality and have an independent inspection where you are advised of substandard quality labor , if you like to have two different brands of shingles because they did not follow the work order revised on Gryphon's behest"
- "BUYER BEWARE!! This roofing company is a bait and switch scam. I signed a binding CONTRACT with them in August 2021 for a new roof. My install date was October 27 2021. They never showed up for the job on the promised date and told me I was never added to their schedule!! Not only have I now waited 3 months, they then advised me that my job is now going to cost $4,000 MORE than the original promised and agreed upon quote. The estimator negotiated the price with me and had many opportunities to catch any unforeseen mistakes. Although a contract was in fact signed, apparently they are written so that they can cancel and change the prices of the job at their leisure. After multiple requests for Gryphon Roofing to “Make it Right” and abide by the original contract, and after I had waited 3 months for their service they told me that they would not do the job for the original price and left me out to dry. I have never dealt with such an unprofessional and untrustworthy organization. They make their customers wait excessive amounts of time to then stand them up on the day of service while raising their rates regardless of a signed contract. Do NOT use this company for ANY reason. They will screw you over and they do NOT care!!"
- "Gryphon Roofing did an excellent job replacing my roof. There were at least six workers here at one time and they did wonderful work. My only complaint is the lack of communication. The foreman, Oscar, was great the first morning. He hoped that they would be able to finish the job in one day, but that wasn't possible. Other than Oscar speaking to me when the crew first arrived, there was no communication from Gryphon. (Oscar seemed to leave during the day, because he was not there the times I came out of my house to see the progress from the outside. The only responses I received to my "how is it going?" questions of the crew were thumbs up.) The crew left at the end of the first day without telling me what time they would return the next day or giving me any information about how far along they were with the project/how much longer it would take. I called the 24-hour service at 5:30 and then 8:30 that night, asking for an update and what time the crew would return the next day so I could medicate my animals, but I did not receive a call back until 7:30 the next morning (to tell me the crew was on their way). The person who called me that morning (whose name I don't remember) seemed annoyed and surprised that I wanted an update at the end of the day. To me, this was poor customer service. The crew also left at the end of the second day without telling me they were finished or checking out in any way. But the quality of Gryphon's work was excellent."
- "We just had our roof replaced by Gryphon Roofing, working with Jon Zuniga was honestly the best experience, he was so professional, he stayed on top of the job from start to finish and it came out perfect! We definitely recommend Gryphon! THANK YOU!!"
- "I will never recommend this company because they are least bothered to send the pictures of before and after work as promised while signing the contract. Also, I have called multiple times for following up on few things. The contractor has throwed all the nails on the tenants patio, removed PVC piper of water leaking from the AC and its dripping along the roof. Also, they have painted on the neighbors wall with a different color not matching with HOA terms and I have received a notice from HOA. Later called few times gryphon roofing contractor and hired an another contractor to repaint the neighbor side with actual color. Also, they have sent 21 days Preliminary notice two days prior working received on September 7th but they worked on September 9th. In the preliminary notice they mentioned due as Full amount but they scheduled to work after I paid 50% of the invoice.(wrong preliminary notice). I am doubting now they want to record a mechanic lien and foreclosure my property.(Intentions in sending a preliminary notice before doing the work and not sending the pictures after work and not responding for addressing the issues even after multiple times of following up)"
- "Our roof was damaged in the monsoon the weekend of July 10, 2021. Our handyman wasn't able to do the repair and referred us to Gryphon Roofing. Gryphon came out on Wednesday, July 14 to give us an estimate and stated that they would be available to do the repair on Wednesday, July 28th. On July 28th, We received a call that our appointment needed to rescheduled to Thursday, August 5th because one of the employees had gotten stung by a scorpion. On August 5th, we came home from work and discovered that the roof was still damaged and no repair had been started. On Friday, August 6th, we called Gryphon to check on the status of the repair and spoke to Jon Zuniga. He assured us that he would check with his team to see if the repair could be completed the next day. He promised to call us back ASAP with the approximate time. It's now Saturday, August 7th and NO ONE has called or emailed us regarding our roof repair. We are sad, disappointed, frustrated, and upset. We decided to call the office to leave a message, however one of the employees happened to be in the office. We explained the situation and he offered to take a message. We informed the employee that would not be necessary since we would be taking our business elsewhere. If Gryphon had called us with a reasonable explanation, we would have given them one last chance to make amends. However, their actions were rude, disrespectful, and lacked common courtesy. Their actions (or lack of action) put a nail in their coffin."
- "I am a real estate agent and needed a professional roof inspection for a home listing. Gryphon Roofing sent Ryan Ridenour out the day after I called. He arrived on time and inspected the roof. When dealing with issues involving a roof there is always a concern that you may not receive accurate information regarding the condition of your roof. Not with Ryan. He was thorough and honest and was able to do some minor repairs on the spot. I couldn't be happier with Gryphon Roofing and would recommend them to anyone who wants honesty and integrity from a company."
- "Just had a roof repair completed, very happy with the whole process. Ryan did the initial inspection and provided a quotation for repairs. My two other quotes were from companies that would only replace the roof felt at a major cost. The two men that did the repair were amazing, kept me posted on what was being done, explained the whys and wherefores. And cleaned up every scrap of waste. One of the guys has been with this company for 22 years! that says a lot about the company. When I received the final invoice I also got a photographic record of all the repair elements. This is a very credible company and I hope to do business with them again. Thank you."
- "Gryphon roofing is awesome. They were more than willing to help explain things to a DIY person. I really appreciated them taking the time to talk with me and walk me through the process. They were fantastic. Then, they came to my rescue when I got over my head and were reasonable with their rates. I learned a lot and I will likely just call them next time I need something done. Sometimes, it is better to leave things to the professionals. Thanks for a job well done and I appreciate the education as well. I will definitely recommend you to others for any roofing work. Thank you again for all the help!"
- "I was very happy with Gryphon. They were responsive when I called with questions. The crew was very hard working, professional, arrived on time each morning and thoroughly cleaned the yard each day. If your priorities are quality, customer service, reliable crews, and a solid warranty, go with Gryphon."
- "I highly recommend Gryphon Roofing. We had damage to our roof in one of the last storms. Multiple roofing companies came to our front door and “guaranteed” us a free new roof through our insurance. Gryphon Roofing was the only company that was honest, saying “defiantly try to see what your insurance can do, but we’re not 100% sure they will cover all of it.” The insurance company did not cover 100% of it. Gryphon Roofing gave us an affordable quote for a complete replacement. Scheduling a day was quick and easy. They arrived on time and completed the work in two days. The loop the roof looks great. We are very happy with the work. Once the work was done, Oscar walked me around the house to show me everything that was done and the workers did a good job cleaning up around the house. We are very pleased with the work and would recommend them to anybody."
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Tempe Roofing Contractors
- Guadalupe Roofing Contractors
- Paradise Valley Roofing Contractors
- Paradise Vly Roofing Contractors
- Mesa Roofing Contractors
- Chandler Roofing Contractors
- Gilbert Roofing Contractors
- Sun Lakes Roofing Contractors
- Higley Roofing Contractors
- Bapchule Roofing Contractors
- Sacaton Roofing Contractors
- Laveen Roofing Contractors
- Scottsdale Roofing Contractors
- Phoenix Roofing Contractors
- Fountain Hills Roofing Contractors
- Fountain Hls Roofing Contractors
- Tolleson Roofing Contractors
- Fort Mcdowell Roofing Contractors