This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Sending me bills and invoices when we never even hired them. Scam"
"This company was fantastic. I dealt with insurance they dealt with getting the roof done. Also got gutters as well and they have made a HUGE difference. Hoping I don't HAVE to use them again but if I do they would be who I would go to and recommend."
"All the sales team is high-quality guys kept me informed of any changes and everyone work together to satisfy the customer #1 thanks again, Green Roofing your #1 in my book."
- "Sending me bills and invoices when we never even hired them. Scam"
- "This company was fantastic. I dealt with insurance they dealt with getting the roof done. Also got gutters as well and they have made a HUGE difference. Hoping I don't HAVE to use them again but if I do they would be who I would go to and recommend."
- "All the sales team is high-quality guys kept me informed of any changes and everyone work together to satisfy the customer #1 thanks again, Green Roofing your #1 in my book."
- "By far the best group of guys. Extremely knowledgeable and professional."
- "Green Roofing and Construction did a complementary evaluation of my roof following a hail storm. The representatives were timely, professional, and courteous. While I had no roof damage, Green Roofing provided some recommendations to keep my roof In tiptop shape, including regular inspections. Very recommended!!"
- "Great customer service and quality workmanship. Clean cut, friendly professionals."
- "So, I just received a certified mail letter from Green Roofing & Construction that they are going to put a lien on my house because my insurance company has not paid them $150 they feel they are owed. Rather than work with the multi-billion dollar insurance company to get $150 they'd rather put a lien on my house. They did not do any work on my house. I don't even remember if they were one of the roofing companies I called for an estimate. Regardless I hired another company who were absolutely amazing, so I don't even know what the $150 charge is for. But I do have a letter informing me that there will be a lien placed on my house. I will assume this charge is part of a scam to get money from the insurance company and the insurance company is having none of it. Hire a lawyer to protect yourself if you are thinking about calling Green Roofing & Construction. They appear to be unethical. I spoke with Dominique Johnson who has no intention of rescinding the threat. Look for another company."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Bedford Roofing Contractors
- Grapevine Roofing Contractors
- Hurst Roofing Contractors
- South Lake Roofing Contractors
- Southlake Roofing Contractors
- Euless Roofing Contractors
- Northrichland Hills Roofing Contractors
- Richland Hills Roofing Contractors
- Richland Hls Roofing Contractors
- N Richland Hills Roofing Contractors
- N Richlnd Hls Roofing Contractors
- North Richland Hills Roofing Contractors
- Dfw Roofing Contractors
- Dfw Airport Roofing Contractors
- Watauga Roofing Contractors
- Keller Roofing Contractors
- Haltom City Roofing Contractors
- Roanoke Roofing Contractors