This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Graham Frost wrote: In November, I found out that my roof had to be redone and I began the task of finding a roofing company. I got 5 estimates and one of the companies was Evans Roofing. I met with Nicolas Vanmeenen. Nicolas gave me a step by step schedule of what would be done and when. We decided to go with Evans Roofing because of their reviews. Nicolas and Evans Roofing were fantastic as well as the workers. Cleanup was first class and I would highly recommend Evans Roofing as my first choice in redoing or repairing a roof. Thanks once again Nicolas. Job well done. Graham Frost Royal Palm Beach"
"Excellent!!very good service, and very reasonable price, thank you very much"
"What can I say, another repair job well done. This was my second time using Evans. I'm 1000% satisfied. In 5 years, Evans will put in my new roof, no questions about it. Great Job!!!"
- "Graham Frost wrote: In November, I found out that my roof had to be redone and I began the task of finding a roofing company. I got 5 estimates and one of the companies was Evans Roofing. I met with Nicolas Vanmeenen. Nicolas gave me a step by step schedule of what would be done and when. We decided to go with Evans Roofing because of their reviews. Nicolas and Evans Roofing were fantastic as well as the workers. Cleanup was first class and I would highly recommend Evans Roofing as my first choice in redoing or repairing a roof. Thanks once again Nicolas. Job well done. Graham Frost Royal Palm Beach"
- "Excellent!!very good service, and very reasonable price, thank you very much"
- "What can I say, another repair job well done. This was my second time using Evans. I'm 1000% satisfied. In 5 years, Evans will put in my new roof, no questions about it. Great Job!!!"
- "The owner is absolutely phenomenal and professional. He personally checked in to ensure the work was properly done. The workers showed up on time, covered the pool to prevent debris from falling in, and our home was left clean as if no work had been done. They even went out of their way to ensure the tile color matched."
- "Love Evans Roofing! I've used them several times and they do not disappoint. Edgar arrived timely for the estimate. He applied a quick fix to hold us over (stopped the leak) until the full repair could be done! The team implemented Edgar's plan all within the timeframe (even with all the rain we have had they found the correct moment), and the repair is completed to our satisfaction within the timeframe Edgar provided. Professional, timely, and affordable - Thank you Evans Roofing for the wonderful ROOFINGLY experience!"
- "In April 2020, we had our roof repaired by Evan's Roofing. In December, we started seeing water stains on our roof again. A rep from Evan's roofing said the stains are normal and to wait for the next rain. (I have the entire conversation documented in writing.) After the latest storms, water started pouring into our living room and garage by the gallon from the same place that was repaired. I called the office repeatedly and asked for someone to come by. Days went by. Finally, I told Gabriela the situation was out of control, my lighting fixtures were filling with water, I needed to speak to the manager. Gabriela said she would speak to the manager. When I asked her what is the manager's name. Gabriela admitted she was the manager. ??? I asked Gabriela to have the director of operations or the owner call me back. No one ever called."
- "They showed up promptly on the date promised. The work was top quality. The repair men were efficient, meticulous, knowledgeable and friendly. They were craftsmen and they worked very hard to make sure we were satisfied. I recommend this company highly enough. I got them from the Broward County BEST PICK REPORT"
- "Evans Roofing just finished my metal roof and they did a great job. Responsive and professional, the installation was done in a timely manner and the permits passed the first time. They did a really good job."
- "Absolutely terrible I am an elderly handicapped person and they left nails from the roof all over. Today one almost went through my grandchild’s foot. Thank goodness he was wearing shoes!!! They were so very slow to complete project as well and it courteous."
- "The worst experience to get an estimate to replace a roof. Ricardo Gorni , residential sales, should never work with the public, he can't barely answer questions. I definitively don't recommend this company!"
- "Absolutely not. I’ve referred my case to the Better Business Bureau due to unethical practices by evans roofing. The company provided inferior installation that immediately started leaking. I have documentation that the roof leak will be fixed "under warranty reroof" but the company is now saying it is not covered under warranty. Evans Roofing re-roofed my house but there was soon a leak after the job was completed. I called in and asked for a service person to come out and review the leak. That service person verbally confirmed that the leak would be repaired for free under the warranty on Nov 24, 2020. I was informed that Evans Roofing was at least 6 weeks behind in scheduling and I would be getting a call from the office to schedule the repairs in the coming weeks. On January 7, 2021, I called back after I hadn't heard any response in weeks. Monica informed me that the original service person that came out to review the leak was no longer with Evans Roofing and they'd need to send a second service person, Edgar, out to review the leaks. Edgar came to the house on January 12th to review the leak, take pictures and again confirmed that the leak would be covered for free under warranty. I asked him to give me something in writing, which he did. I've attached the document on Evans Roofing letterhead that states it is an "under warranty reroof" and "need to reseal where is meet shingle roof and flat metal". He also included his card, signature and date of January 12, 2021. Estimated cost of repairs is left blank since it's under warranty. Again, I was told that Evans Roofing was 3-4 weeks out in scheduling but I would be hearing from the office in the coming weeks to schedule the repairs. On March 4, 2021, I called in again and was informed by Eva that the repairs would not be covered under warranty and that I'd be charged for any repairs. The company provided a terrible level of customer service, low quality of roofing and I don’t recommend this company to anyone"
- "I'm surprised how many fake positive reviews this company has. They must write all the positive reviews themselves. Obviously it's fake. If you look at the real comments, they show how unprofessional the company is. The admin staff has no respect for their customers. The only thing worse than their customer service is their quality work."
- "Poor communication with foreman. installers did a good job, however you need to inspect the work. Buyer beware, they padded the cost for stucco and fascia doubling the amount. I probably wouldn't have reviewed them but the owner didnt apologize she just deducted the overcharge. Broward best picks 5years, ticked me off..."
- "Rick Shadion was helpful, thorough and professional when providing an estimate on my reroof and specifics needed for my home owners insurance. Ricardo, the supervisor, was very responsive in dealing with a few issues that came up during the reroof. As far as the office staff, they were extremely difficult and even rude when it came to simply providing me with the final paperwork needed for my home inspection and homeowners insurance. It took me 2 1/2 months after my roof was done to simply obtain the paperwork required for my insurance. The quality of the work was good, it was too bad the office staff was not responsive and cooperative."
- "In the midst of the COVID pandemic, and my father's chemotherapy and preparation for his surgery, we had two weeks of rain, which resulted in a roof leak in the ceiling of their den. I called Fred to see if it could be repaired before my dad's surgery and the arrival of Tropical Storm Eta. Fred called me back and although the teams were all scheduled for repairs, he was able to put together a team that completed the repair before the tropical storm hit and my father's surgery date. I've never had anybody jump into action so quickly and professionally on my behalf. I would recommend Evans Roofing to everyone."
- "I had my roof repaired in September by this company. They workers suggested using cement to seal up a section of the roof. Once the job was completed and we got our first heavy rain, I noticed the gutter was cemented to the roof. Tried reaching them via email and no response. Had to call them myself and kept getting the run around regarding having someone coming back to fix the issue. They sure were quick to talk to me when the bill was due and they also tried to charge me more than my original quote. Definitely shouldn’t be in Boca’s best magazine due to their terrible service and how they handled my request for service after the bill was paid. If you decide to use this company, BEWARE. Not empathetic to any situations other than getting paid as soon as their crew finishes the “work” on your roof."
- "I have used 5 roofing companies in Broward county over the past 40 years and Evans Roofing is by far the BEST! The sales person Rick was professional, showed up on time and answered his phone. When I asked for a larger tarp since my roof was leaking, he showed up and spent 2 hours on the roof himself because the crews were not immediately available. The price is fair and the work was outstanding! The entire job is supervised by a project manager, Roger who always answered his phone and responded to my requests 5 times immediately. The entire job was completed in 4 weeks from permitting when I was told 6 to 8 weeks depending on tile availability. Even after completion and fully paid for, Roger returned when I called since one of the roof vents was stuck and he fixed it on the spot. I have owned 6 homes (4 were new built) and never had a construction experience go so well with no hassles or frustration. My new roof looks beautiful and I'm a very satisfied customer. I give to Evans Roofing my highest recommendation without reservation."
- "We had our roof replaced in September 2019. Soon after, water marks appeared in our kitchen, The owner cam by and said the water marks were from AC condensation, but he refused to go into the attic to check. I had my handyman go into the attic and he found leaks around one one of the vents. And the side of the vent he could see did not have the nails go into wood. Just nails through the vent hanging in midair! I told Evan's Rick about this and he visited to look, again, not climbing into the attic. He said they would fix it. But that has been a month, and still no one. Calls go unreturned. I wish I had used another company. If they ever respond I will update this review."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Oakland Park Roofing Contractors
- Wilton Manors Roofing Contractors
- Laud By Sea Roofing Contractors
- Sea Ranch Lakes Roofing Contractors
- Sea Ranch Lks Roofing Contractors
- Lazy Lake Roofing Contractors
- Lauderdale By The Sea Roofing Contractors
- Financial Plaza Roofing Contractors
- One Financial Plaza Roofing Contractors
- Lauderdale Lakes Roofing Contractors
- North Lauderdale Roofing Contractors
- Hillsboro Bch Roofing Contractors
- Hillsboro Beach Roofing Contractors
- Laud By The Sea Roofing Contractors
- Lauderhill Roofing Contractors
- Port Everglades Roofing Contractors
- Tamarac Roofing Contractors
- Coconutcreek Roofing Contractors