This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"My neighbor and I had Eco Roof and Solar install new roofs to our homes. Initially I was satisfied; however, I was EXTREMELY disappointed with the follow up that occurred which had a major detrimental negative effect on their credibility."
"They would get a better rating from me if their drivers could learn how to drive. It's like they hire anybody that gets a driver's license from cracker Jack box"
"My experience with ECO Roof and Solar was excellent. Caleb was very helpful and easy to work with throughout the process, and the new roof looks great. I have zero complaints."
- "My neighbor and I had Eco Roof and Solar install new roofs to our homes. Initially I was satisfied; however, I was EXTREMELY disappointed with the follow up that occurred which had a major detrimental negative effect on their credibility."
- "They would get a better rating from me if their drivers could learn how to drive. It's like they hire anybody that gets a driver's license from cracker Jack box"
- "My experience with ECO Roof and Solar was excellent. Caleb was very helpful and easy to work with throughout the process, and the new roof looks great. I have zero complaints."
- "Had a great experience with Eco. Felt right at home with their project manager and he made the process very smooth. Roof was taken off and installed same day and the perimeter of the house was cleaned up immaculately. Would definitely recommend Eco for any roofing needs."
- "Extremely pleased with the work we received from ECO Roof and Solar. Caleb Derby was incredibly responsive and worked diligently to make sure we were taken care of. From the personable customer service, to the fast service and installation, we could not have been more satisfied with our experience!"
- "I'd give them a 4+ rating. Caleb Derby, our project manager explained the whole process as my house got hit in the middle of a hail storm this June. He lives in the t neighborhood and was quick to inspect the roof and make sure the insurance claim was good and handled properly. Communication on solid dates and drafts of documents could have been better, and that is my only complaint with the process. Roof looks great and am happy to that I can use a business that is looking out for its clients."
- "Quick and easy roof replacement and Caleb made sure it all happen smoothly."
- "Very disappointing, dishonest customer experience. I had a few contractors estimate a roof repair. Eco came, did an assessment and explained a pretty straight forward approach for the repair, consistent with other estimates i got. About 5 days later, i got a message that the roof repair "was more of a liability and ultimately wouldn't serve me or Eco" and therefore, they wouldn't provide an estimate. They suggested a full roof replacement which is approximately $80-100k - and totally unnecessary. The roof is concrete tiles, common in Colorado. I have a small leak around a chimney and a few broken tiles. If you don't want repair jobs, then tell the customer before you waste their time ... but don't lie about liability. The other companies were happy to help me out and in fact, one is starting in 2 days."
- "My mom's roof looks great. Thanks to Caleb Crump's patience and stick-to-it-ness, and the crew, the job was completed after awkward, unforeseen delays. Thanks Caleb Crump, well done! Update... The roof was part of the job accepted by this company. The second portion of my ins claim was not completed. I was asked to wait until spring and they'd get the siding/fascia work done. I contacted the company i in Apr, was told they wouldn't be "able" to finish the job and to find another contractor. I have since called my ins company and have found out that my claim was closed shortly before the roof was completed. My deductible was for the whole job which they took, and perhaps even the portion of claims money slated for the siding/fascia work. Not happy and feeling ripped off.."
- "Excellent customer service and fast, clean work as promised! Kaylene is a super star and returned all my calls within minutes. They were in and out in a day! Workers were very polite and incredibly efficient. I only saw them stop once for quick lunch and they were back at it right away. I went out the next day to clean up any remaining items. I fully expected there to be some nails left over. With pets and kids, we were concerned that either of them would get into any construction materials. There was NOTHING. Not even a shingle! Very fair pricing, great options, easy to schedule and no hassle over the materials. We highly recommend Eco and will use them again in the future!"
- "My mom's roof looks great. Thanks to Caleb Crump's patience and stick-to-it-ness, and the crew, the job was completed after awkward, unforeseen delays. Thanks Caleb Crump, well done!"
- "My experience with Eco Roof and Solar, was excellent, friendly staff and attentive. I worked with Caleb Crump, he was the project manager. He assured me everything from start to finish, that my roof was to be replaced quicky, professionally, and he was very responsive! He answered all my questions, and guided me through the whole insurance process! I would highly recommend him, as a project manager! Great Job Eco Roof and Solar! Caleb is a great professional to work with!"
- "I had an excellent experience with ECO Roof and Solar. Derek Van Grouw was the project manager. He was quick and responsive to my many questions. This was my first time filing a claim on a property, and he helped walk me through it. Highly recommend!"
- "My experience with Eco Roof and Solar was amazing! The staff are very friendly and attentive. I personally worked with Caleb and he answered all my questions and took care of everything from start to finish."
- "Roof complete... Brandon Bentley did amazing working with insurance company and getting all this started.. 2 thumbs up.. project manager Melissa and her team of guys did AMAZING... 5 plus stars for this group... ROOF IS BEAUTIFUL!!!"
- "Caleb was excellent to work with. He was the main contact person for the job. Caleb was in constant contact with us and provided all the information we required in the roofing and gutter replacement. Everyone we talked to in the company were extremely friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to replace a roof or gutters. Our house looks amazing and we are so thankful we decided to go with Eco Roof and Solar!!!"
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
Certified Maintenance Professional
This contractor will provide an extensive annual inspection to review the condition of your roof. CMPs have the exclusive ability to offer the WellRoof® Guarantee Extension to a building owner, which extends the Diamond Pledge™ NDL Roof Guarantee by 25% at no extra cost.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Western Area Usps Roofing Contractors
- Federal Bldg/Us Courthouse Roofing Contractors
- Glendale Roofing Contractors
- Sheridan Roofing Contractors
- Fort Logan Roofing Contractors
- Ft Logan Roofing Contractors
- Edgewater Roofing Contractors
- Denver Roofing Contractors
- Lakeside Roofing Contractors
- Wheat Ridge Roofing Contractors
- Lowry Roofing Contractors
- Montclair Roofing Contractors
- Cherry Hills Roofing Contractors
- Cherry Hills Village Roofing Contractors
- Cherry Hl Vlg Roofing Contractors
- Grants Ranch Roofing Contractors
- Lakewood Roofing Contractors
- Denver Federal Center Roofing Contractors