This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"provide excellent customer service and products!"
"After a major hail storm, Drury brothers completed a new roof and gutters on my home, detached shop, and a shed. I couldn’t be happier with the quality of work, and overall experience they provided. Dalton was extremely helpful in everything from shingles selection to explaining the insurance process and everything in between! Will use again and will recommend to all my friends and family. Thanks again!"
"Very responsive to any issues I’ve had with my roof! This company loves their customers and truly always has their best interest in mind. Absolutely love doing business with them!"
"Not very responsive. Over priced."
- "After a major hail storm, Drury brothers completed a new roof and gutters on my home, detached shop, and a shed. I couldn’t be happier with the quality of work, and overall experience they provided. Dalton was extremely helpful in everything from shingles selection to explaining the insurance process and everything in between! Will use again and will recommend to all my friends and family. Thanks again!"
- "Very responsive to any issues I’ve had with my roof! This company loves their customers and truly always has their best interest in mind. Absolutely love doing business with them!"
- "Not very responsive. Over priced."
- "We had our roof done in 2007 by Drury Bros. Roofing and were very happy with the result. After a major hail storm in May 2020 damaged the roof, paint and gutters, it was time to call Drury Bros. again. Dalton Drury promptly arrived and assessed the damage. I showed him the insurance estimate and we decided on a shingle color and added that he would subcontract out the house painting and gutters for us. We also had to replace all the decking as the attic temperature over the years had damaged the plywood. Dalton planned the addition of roof vents to eliminate future heat issues. We waited until the end of hail season to have the work done. The crew worked on a weekend in September and finished the roof quickly and with minimal impact on our lives as well as doing an extensive yard cleanup an left no trace of their work. The coordination with the painting and gutter contractors went well and everything was done at the quoted price. Dalton also worked with my insurance company and got us additional compensation as their estimate didn't include a 40 year shingle upgrade we had done on the original roof in 2007. I highly recommend Drury Bros. Roofing."
- "Just a note to tell you how much I appreciate the service Rob provided on our recent roof repair. He is though, polite and knowledgeable. Whatever you are paying him double it! Randi Zavislan"
- "Excellent roofing. Fair pricing independent of insurance. Only downside, gutter install was delayed for months."
- "Drury brothers was the original roofer of my house in 2011-2012. Last year I spoke with Ike several times early in 2019 to have him come out to replace some of the standing seam roofing panels that have slid down. After several rescheduled appointments on Drury brothers terms, the roof was never even inspected. After months of playing phone tag there was still no resolution. I was told from the beginning that there wasn't a warranty on my roof, and I was fine with that. I just wanted the roof fixed and was more than willing to pay for it. During mid summer time, I noticed that during heavy rains, my ceiling was leaking in one area, and this was explained in one of the phone conversations with Ike. Ike is a very friendly man and good mannered over the phone. He explained a lot about my project and how the roof was made on site with roll formed roofing panels (I believe that is what I was told) and they were the best choice as a company to fix the roof because they had the exact same roofing panels. As time went by in 2019, it became fall and the snow began to fall at the house (which is a high altitude house sitting at 11,400 feet) and the road closed. During the winter, I made a mutual friend who had a roofing company that promised to come and check my roof as soon as the road was drivable. 3 weeks ago, the other company came out to evaluate my roof. They came out and explained why the panels had slid down and why some of the panels are damaged. They took me up on the roof to show me details and took pictures for me. It seems on sections of the roof, the top row fasteners were not installed, but they were installed in other areas. They also mentioned that a lot of roofing companies have 10 year workmanship warranties. They suggested that I contact the original roofing company and see what they have to say. That being said, I should add that this isn't a small and inexpensive house. This is a $2M property and I am disappointed in the customer service I have experienced. I understand that everyone is busy and schedules don't always go they way they are planned. But when I was up on the roof and showed the poor quality of work, I was disappointed. I don't like leaving negative reviews publicly because I feel like everyone should have a chance to correct situations. I am not looking for a free roof, just an explanation and a solution."
- "Great roofing company. These guys are not your typical hail chasing in and out dirt bags. They have a shop in Pueblo and have been around for years. I got bids from 4-5 places and felt the best with them. Joey was easy to work with, he provided all the info and pricing I asked for but didn't try to upsell or push anything. No annoying calls reminding me about my quote, no today only discounts, just an honest competitive price and plenty of information. I was on the books for a while then one day all the materials showed up on my roof, the next day the job was done. No disruption, no mess, no fuss, no shingles sitting on my roof for 3 weeks. In and out with respect and quality work. After the job was complete they were very responsive getting me everything I needed for my insurance company. Overall very satisfied and wouldn't even ask anyone else if I needed another roof."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Pueblo Roofing Contractors
- Belle Plain Roofing Contractors
- Devine Roofing Contractors
- Pueblo Army Depot Roofing Contractors
- Pueblo Dep Ac Roofing Contractors
- Pueblo Depot Activity Roofing Contractors
- Bessemer Roofing Contractors
- Pueblo West Roofing Contractors
- Baxter Roofing Contractors
- Blende Roofing Contractors
- Vineland Roofing Contractors
- Avondale Roofing Contractors
- Broadacre Roofing Contractors
- N Avondale Roofing Contractors
- North Avondale Roofing Contractors
- Boone Roofing Contractors
- Penrose Roofing Contractors
- Beulah Roofing Contractors