This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Mike and team did an excellent job on my roof/gutter. Very professional, responsive, and not to mention - they do an excellent job! Highly recommend them for any roofing/gutter work!"
"Excellent in every regard, from calling for an estimate to scheduling to performance of the work, cleanup and follow up email/phone call. I selected them because they were local and had a superb BBB rating and I couldn't be happier. I'd recommend them to anyone who needs roof/gutter or other repairs service. I'm now a regular customer!"
"Whoever is driving one of their trucks today almost caused a wreck on Reed Hartman. Speeding, tailgating, shoved his way in between cars in the turn lane way past the opening in the median, all to get gas at the just off the start of Kenwood drive between 3:45pm & 3:55pm. When driving larger vehicles you have to consider those around you— not try to own the road."
- "Mike and team did an excellent job on my roof/gutter. Very professional, responsive, and not to mention - they do an excellent job! Highly recommend them for any roofing/gutter work!"
- "Excellent in every regard, from calling for an estimate to scheduling to performance of the work, cleanup and follow up email/phone call. I selected them because they were local and had a superb BBB rating and I couldn't be happier. I'd recommend them to anyone who needs roof/gutter or other repairs service. I'm now a regular customer!"
- "Whoever is driving one of their trucks today almost caused a wreck on Reed Hartman. Speeding, tailgating, shoved his way in between cars in the turn lane way past the opening in the median, all to get gas at the just off the start of Kenwood drive between 3:45pm & 3:55pm. When driving larger vehicles you have to consider those around you— not try to own the road."
- "I would NOT RECOMMEND Deer Park Roofing for any type of work for your home. I had them replace my roof and chimney crown. They began the job in January and just recently finished it up in June (6 months to finish a job, not an exaggeration). Gutter guards were not put back properly, cement was spilled onto my flashing, 2x4's left on the chimney and roof. After several phone calls they finally came back and finished the job, no explanation or apology for the delay and workmanship. For the high prices that they charge I expected better. I don't like to be negative or complain but very not a good experience."
- "Deer Park replaced box gutters on our house. The crew that did the work was professional and conscientious. They performed a lot of extra work to match details on this older home."
- "From my experience this is the worst place to work. They prefer quantity over quality. There is very little communication between management and field techs . If you are thinking about working for deer park roofing save yourself the major headache and go somewhere else."
- "We had a new motor installed on the exhaust vent in our attic by someone other than Deer Park. As it turned out the motor was not installed properly causing the motor when it kicked on to sound like a helicopter landed on the roof. I called Deer Park immediately to ask if they could take care of this type of problem. I honestly do not know why I didn't think to call them initially. I talked to JJ the Production Repair Manager. I cannot give her enough praise on her knowledge and professionalism. Rick and Brandon were the techs that came out and took care of the problem. They answered any questions we had fully and completely. They were very knowledgeable and well-informed. They were also efficient and completed the job in no time. I highly recommend Deer Park Roofing."
- "We had a leak in our garage roof. They repaired the leak, replaced the roof and all in 90 degree heat. They also put in some vents and repaired some damage on our main roof. They were incredibly professional and after the left, there was absolutely no debris or sign that we'd have work completed. Great job!"
- "Fred and Daryl were great. They did a temporary wind damage repair just a few hours before a predicted rain which, if left un-repaired, could have caused major interior damage. JJ is sweet too. Thank-you very much!!!"
- "Deer Park Roofing is exceptional. With out-of-town guests arriving for a special event, we discovered a roof leak that resulted in some unsightly interior damage. I spoke to the Production Mgr., JJ, explaining the issue and the urgent timing crunch. JJ is remarkable - highly professional, calm, extraordinarily responsive, thorough and clear initial explanation, and timely communication throughout re job status. The crew - Rick and Fred - arrived exactly when promised, competently diagnosed and explained the specific problem, and expertly made all required repairs in one day. We are so grateful for Deer Park Roofing's and JJ's responsiveness and remarkable customer service."
- "Repaired chimney crown and replaced flu. Previously installed cricket. Very professional. JJ was awesome making sure all the work is done and sent pictures with invoice. She has great customer service skills. Will definitely use your company again if needed."
- "Marcus Moore came to inspect two old roofs on 24-unit apartment and I am pleased his work and customer service."
- "No more leaks when it rains - huzzah! Also used our paint and shingles so 1) perfect match, and 2) cheaper for us! Good work good price. Would use again. Also, responded quickly and professionally."
- "Great smart fair repair help on my flat roof! They were easy to call and deal with, and they did a great job discussing my need for a service call or estimate (service call made more sense) and they booked an appointment for the next day, showed up on time and were in and out in less than 30 minutes. I couldn't believe how great they were."
- "Tony Sargent is amazing if you get the chance to work with him. Sam is on his team and really cares about getting the job done right. Feels like there is a lot of turnover in the office as I've gotten lost in it a few times."
- "We needed a new roof because we were experiencing leaks in our house. After contacting several companies in the Cincinnati (OH) area and having them come to inspect and give us a bid we settled on Deer Park Roofing. Even though they were not the most economical we decided that they would give us the type of installation that would be best for our home. On the first day of installation, David Slone Quality Control Supervisor, introduced himself and we could address any concerns to him and gave us his business card. It so happened that during a heavy rain we got water on the front of the house under the chimney.Dave gave us his opinion regarding fixing this and did a temporary fix with a saran wrap like that he put around the chimney with a rubber like cover on top. This worked and then two workers from Deer Park came to put a new cap on the chimney with flue covers.Unfortunately we still had some rain water on the house in the same area as before and we sent Dave a text and he immediately responded and did additional water proofing to the chimney which seems to have worked to solve the problem. I especially commend David Sloane for quick response and professional expertise. Thanks to Deer Park Roofing."
- "Scheduled an inspection/estimate, they never showed. Called an hour after the appointment time passed and the customer service rep said they'd try and follow up with the tech... I never heard back, and it's been several weeks. Deer Park Roofing is a hard pass from me now. Good luck to others."
- "Great company! Good work at a reasonable price. JJ, the contact person was very friendly and organized, and the repairman, Troy did a very good job. A++++!!!!"
- "Having been a rental property owner for 12 years, and have worked with numerous contracting services on a myriad of projects both large and small. Deer Park Roofing proved to be one of the BEST companies I've ever hired. From initial consultation to billing and information, customer service is clearly a priority! I would not hesitate to work with them again."
- "I needed my gable vent replaced due to some squirrels. Deer park roofing was the only place I found that would even do it! They were very responsive and answered all of my questions! They also worked with me as far as scheduling! I would definitely recommend!"
- "Deer Park communicates very well. They know their business. Made some small repairs in lieu of a more costly replacement of gutters and installed leave guards as requested. Jack Reeves, Jayson, Doug and JJ were all excellent. Would use again."
- "JJ and her crew were fantastic. They quickly repaired a badly damaged box gutter and cleaned the gutters of leaves. This also included having Duke Energy cover the service line which was directly under the gutter. A fantastic job all around."
- "From our initial contact with Patrick the Estimator, discussing matters with JJ the Production Manager and the crew Richard and Kory, everyone was professional and friendly and the roof repair was completed to our utmost satisfaction. Any questions we had were answered in detail by a very knowledgeable and well-informed crew. I highly recommend Deer Park Roofing."
- "Deer Park Roofing did an excellent job installing new downspouts on my home. The installers Doug and Jason were skilled, hard-working and courteous and could not have done a better job, and their supervisor Bo was helpful as well. Steve G. did the initial estimate and helped me get the right color and JJ was instrumental coordinating the job. I would definitely recommend Deer Park Roofing for your roof and gutters."
- "We have used Deer Park Roofing for several projects over the last few years. We are always very satisfied with the work they do. They are very professional and easy to work with. My main point of contact, JJ, for this most recent project was amazing. She kept communication going from start to finish and kept me up-to-date on everything (materials, timing, crew members etc.) throughout the whole project. The crew, Bo and Brady, were also amazing and very professional and did high-quality work. They also did a great job sticking to CDC guidelines and were very cautious and mindful of the current COVID-19 situation. I would highly recommend Deer Park Roofing!"
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Taft Roofing Contractors
- Reading Roofing Contractors
- Kennedy Heights Roofing Contractors
- Pleasant Ridge Roofing Contractors
- Columbia Township Roofing Contractors
- Columbia Twp Roofing Contractors
- Indian Hill Roofing Contractors
- Madeira Roofing Contractors
- Blue Ash Roofing Contractors
- Hazelwood Roofing Contractors
- Sycamore Twp Roofing Contractors
- Amberley Roofing Contractors
- Bond Hill Roofing Contractors
- Golf Manor Roofing Contractors
- Losantiville Roofing Contractors
- Mariemont Roofing Contractors
- Evendale Roofing Contractors
- Arlington Heights Roofing Contractors