This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Great company. Nice, polite estimator & workers. Wonderful job- they went above & beyond. Definitely recommend! Daniel and his people were a pleasure to do business with."
"They explained everything that needed to be done and showed me pictures of the damage. I was impressed with the salesman Brandon. When they were done I went outside to see how they cleaned up. It was perfect and I would trust them to do work for me again."
"We contacted Daniel Hood Roofing to discuss a possible roof replacement for our home. James provided outstanding customer service, arriving right on schedule (which we greatly appreciated...as other roofing contractors ignored scheduled appointments or were quite late in arriving). James performed a thorough inspection of our attic and provided detailed information, then went onto the roof for his next inspection. He provided an excellent summary of our roof's condition, followed by one of the best product/logistics/work process briefings I have ever received. Throughout James' visit, Safety was at the forefront of all his activities. James answered all of our questions (including those of our 5 year old grandson, who was most inquisitive) and left us with all of the information we requested. My wife and I were highly impressed with James, and we would highly recommend Daniel Hood Roofing for any and all of your roofing needs. Thank you."
- "Great company. Nice, polite estimator & workers. Wonderful job- they went above & beyond. Definitely recommend! Daniel and his people were a pleasure to do business with."
- "They explained everything that needed to be done and showed me pictures of the damage. I was impressed with the salesman Brandon. When they were done I went outside to see how they cleaned up. It was perfect and I would trust them to do work for me again."
- "We contacted Daniel Hood Roofing to discuss a possible roof replacement for our home. James provided outstanding customer service, arriving right on schedule (which we greatly appreciated...as other roofing contractors ignored scheduled appointments or were quite late in arriving). James performed a thorough inspection of our attic and provided detailed information, then went onto the roof for his next inspection. He provided an excellent summary of our roof's condition, followed by one of the best product/logistics/work process briefings I have ever received. Throughout James' visit, Safety was at the forefront of all his activities. James answered all of our questions (including those of our 5 year old grandson, who was most inquisitive) and left us with all of the information we requested. My wife and I were highly impressed with James, and we would highly recommend Daniel Hood Roofing for any and all of your roofing needs. Thank you."
- "Called and was able to get repair scheduled quickly. They came when they said they would and it actually cost less than expected and was done sooner. It was a quality job I appreciated enough to want to share this business with others. Anyone who has had roof work done knows there’s a lot of trust - we aren’t up there with them. So to find a business like Daniel Hood’s that does great work and is responsive and cares means a lot. Fully recommend and endorse!"
- "I went to them due to my roof leaking. They were on time and very polite, they gave me a quote that beat out everyone and got a lot more for your money. I ended up not needing them due to friends showing up and doing it for me. But I would recommend them to anybody needing a roof. Great company."
- "Great experience with total roof replacement. Crew was very fast when it came time to do the work. Entire roof was finished in 3.5 days. (4k sq ft house with 3 roof lines) Daniel was there to answer any questions every step of the way. Work was done just over a year ago and we have had zero issues. Also a good feeling to have a 20 year warranty (that includes labor) should issues pop up down the road. Neighbors all are asking who did it because it looks so great. Highly recommend at least giving Daniel and his team a shot at your business when it comes time for a roof."
- "This company was great the first time around. Then the roof repair began leaking again, which was bad enough, as we'd paid a lot of money for the work. I called back and they sent what appeared to a subcontractor out to look. The person barely said two words to me, climbed on my roof with some caulk, banged around and then left. Didn't tell me what they had found or what they had fixed. Just took off. They also left used caulk tubes on my lawn. And the leak still wasn't fixed! I called yet again and got further run around until they sent another person out to look. This person at least asked questions and took some photos. He promised the company could fix the issue and, as the roof is still under warranty, would not charge me. He promised someone would call to set up the work. No one called. I waited a week and called back, but couldn't get anyone on the phone. I left a message asking for someone to please call me back and fix my roof. I still have not heard back from anyone."
- "I was very satisfied with the service from beginning to end with Daniel Hood Roofing Systems. From the time I met with & got the estimate from Brandon, my job of roof & gutter replacement was started & finished within 7 days. I got 3 estimates from roofing companies but decided to go with Brandon's bid as he treated me more like a friend than just another customer. He was able to present the highest quality options along with more budget friendly options that worked better for me. I appreciate all of their hard work & look forward to working with them on other projects for my house in the future!"
- "Daniel Hood Roofing was working on the roof of our apartment complex. During that time, our vehicle was damaged from some falling material. After reaching out to Daniel Hood Roofing about this issue, they were very prompt and extremely professional about repairing our vehicle. We were provided with a rental car as our vehicle was being repaired. Everything was handled by their secretary Heidi, who was very kind and communicative during the whole experience. All being said, I couldn't recommend Daniel Hood Roofing more as a company and is a prime example of how a business should should handle customer service."
- "Daniel Hood was very responsive, reliable & knowledgeable. He also did an excellent job communicating effectively with the insurance adjuster which helped expedite coverage cooperation. I am so very pleased with the quality and appearance of both the new roof & skylights. Would not hesitate to call Daniel Hood for any future roofing needs and recommend him highly to others."
- "This company is the best I’ve ever dealt with. Work is completed timely and on budget. The owner makes sure the customer is completely satisfied with the results before requesting any payment prior to work completed. Highly professional and knowledgeable about their business and the latest products."
- "Great experience with Daniel and his crew. Came out the same day I called and had the crew on the ground as soon as I gave the green light. Work was well done and the price was great! Would definitely use again."
- "Daniel Hood Roofing Systems exceeded my expectations. After a large storm one evening I woke up to a damaged roof and gutters. My agent, Brandon, was truly a life saver. He was respectful, professional, and patient. He was able to work around my busy schedule and made me feel confident in my decision to use Daniel Hood Roofing Systems. After a thorough inspection we were able to lay out a game plan I was happy with. In the future these guys are my first call, and they should be yours too."
- "I personally know a few of the people on staff at this company and have met the owner, Daniel Hood, as well. Every single person associated with this organization has impeccable professionalism, honesty, integrity, and a desire to truly help you out. This company did my roof inspection for the home I just purchased, and they were fair and honest about what needed to be done and what was still in good shape. It felt so nice to talk to someone so knowledgeable and capable that also didn’t try to swindle me into buying something I didn’t need. I felt comfortable with the representative and inspector that I worked with and also feel great about moving forward with them for services when I need them in the future! I without reservation give Daniel Hood Roofing Company 5 stars and would recommend them to anyone I know and care about. You couldn’t find a better group to work with!"
- "I gave them three stars because I am not unsatisfied with the roof and guttering work. The company is a nightmare. They said it was typically 2 weeks before the work would begin. It was over three months before the roofing job was started. I started the process with Josh. They were to replace the roof, guttering, and ridge vent. He stated the side vents on the house would be covered in the attic to improve upward draw of venting. Next call I got was from Josh saying the material was not available, because of Covid, and would I like a different colored shingle. I said I would wait. 3 weeks later, got a email stating that the product was in. No work for the next 2 months. Got home one day and found the roofing material in the driveway—never received word that the work was starting. Next day the roofers came, wearing jackets from another roofing company. I suspect they were subcontracted, but they did a good installing the shingles (wish I had chosen that company). When they came for their payment, I ask about closing the vents. He said he would check if it was necessary. Three weeks, no more contact from them. Company is not professional and no communication. Thinking about this process, I would not use this company again."
- "We got estimates from other roofers and take it from me - Daniel Hood's staff are the most professional and knowledgeable people in this area. They do an extremely thorough inspection of the roof and walk you through everything. 5 stars is not enough!"
- "In the time that I spent with the staff of Daniel Hood Roofing I was pleasantly presented with well-thought information on their services and my needs as well as a passion to do their jobs well and provide quality work. I love their mission statement as well as their commitment, not only to their work but the community. I felt listened to and never felt pressured to make a decision. I would certainly recommend them to anyone I know."
- "After installation of the roof and guttering, our home is beautiful. We are again proud to call this house our home. A skylight began leaking after the job was finished, but Daniel Hood roofing came quickly to stop the leak. They replaced the skylight soon afterward. We are pleased with the work, the products, and the attention to details. We are especially pleased with the kind treatment by the Daniel Hood company. We now are confident that problems with that part of our home are gone."
- "Daniel Hood Roofing Systems is focused on their customers, and offers only quality to those they serve. They are responsive, hard working, and follow through to ensure work is done properly & to the satisfaction of their customers. Highly recommend to anyone seeking honest & prompt roofing repair or replacement."
- "I’m a retired General Contractor with over 40 years experience in the construction industry and cannot be more pleased with the re-roof of my home completed by Daniel Hood Roofing Systems. They provided me with a solid quote, didn’t request any advance payment before the work was done and installed my roof with complete professionalism. It’s not often that I take the time to write a review but in this case it is completely justified to lend my experience with DHRS."
Awards & Certifications
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Plaza Tower Roofing Contractors
- Kimberlin Heights Roofing Contractors
- Kimberlin Hgt Roofing Contractors
- Knoxville Roofing Contractors
- Knox Roofing Contractors
- Powell Roofing Contractors
- Rockford Roofing Contractors
- Seymour Roofing Contractors
- Louisville Roofing Contractors
- Mcghee Tyson Ang Base Roofing Contractors
- Mascot Roofing Contractors
- Corryton Roofing Contractors
- Heiskell Roofing Contractors
- Straw Plains Roofing Contractors
- Strawberry Plains Roofing Contractors
- Alcoa Roofing Contractors
- Concord Farragut Roofing Contractors
- Farragut Roofing Contractors