This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"We had gutters installed on our house and absolutely love the product and the service. The team arrived on time and was very friendly and professional. We had copper colored gutters installed that are beautiful. I highly recommend Crosby Roofing and Seamless gutters and will definitely use their services in the future."
"The entire team at Crosby was responsive, friendly, knowledgable, and very helpful. Their professionalism, straightforward and honest pricing, and speed are all all top notch. If you are looking for a roof repair or replacement definitely consider working with Crosby Roofing!"
"I got quotes from two companies for gutters. One well-known local company gave me a quote and then Crosby did the same (not knowing I had another company’s quote in hand). Crosby quoted me almost half of the first guy for the exact same job. The gutter installation was complete in less than half a day and it looks great."
- "We had gutters installed on our house and absolutely love the product and the service. The team arrived on time and was very friendly and professional. We had copper colored gutters installed that are beautiful. I highly recommend Crosby Roofing and Seamless gutters and will definitely use their services in the future."
- "The entire team at Crosby was responsive, friendly, knowledgable, and very helpful. Their professionalism, straightforward and honest pricing, and speed are all all top notch. If you are looking for a roof repair or replacement definitely consider working with Crosby Roofing!"
- "I got quotes from two companies for gutters. One well-known local company gave me a quote and then Crosby did the same (not knowing I had another company’s quote in hand). Crosby quoted me almost half of the first guy for the exact same job. The gutter installation was complete in less than half a day and it looks great."
- "I used Crosby’s once before regarding gutters and downspouts and was pleased with their work, so I decided to use them again for a roof installation. The work was completed in a timely manner and I am pleased with the final outcome. I appreciate their production manager, Darius, responding for a final walk-through to ensure that the installation was completed and that the clean-up was performed. Very professional 👍🏽"
- "Our representative Mr. Darius Jenkins did an outstanding job from the initial appointment to the complete installation of the product. Himself and company provide outstanding customer service and quality workmanship. I'm glad my family and I chose Crosby Roofing & Seamless Gutters!"
- "I highly recommend Crosby Roofing and Seamless Gutters. This company sent someone out to me on very short notice, and answered as many questions as possible on the phone call (great office/phone service). Garrett showed up right on time, and his professionalism was excellent. He took time to find a leak for me and to explain what factors were causing it, and he did so thoroughly and efficiently. I will definitely be using this company in the future."
- "This was a repeat order I placed with Crosby Roofing in the last three months. They have now replaced a total of eight roofs at Woodbine West, a condominium complex in Augusta. Their attention to detail is impeccable. They have been totally professional since the first call for an estimate to the completion of this last project. Allen Perry is very knowledgeable and quick to return a very detailed contract to get the work done in a timely manner. The workmanship is outstanding and cleanup is prompt. Once work is completed cleanup is prompt and efficient. I highly recommend Crosby Roofing for all your roofing, gutter and repair needs. Skip Young Woodbine West Board of Directors Augusta, Georgia"
- "Allen was our representative. He was courteous and professional. He showed us samples of products and colors and was knowledgeable in how each level of gutter guard worked. That made it easier for us to choose what was best for us. The crew that came out was professional and efficient. They were quick to make sure everything was done correctly. The crew leader Ben was wonderful in making sure we were happy with the work as it progressed along. It was refreshing to have a company take pride in doing good work and doing it right!! We had a down pour the next day so we quickly got to see just how well the job and been done. Thank you for all of ur work and I would definitely recommend Crosby Roofing"
- "Crosby Roofing did a great job with identifying and repairing damage to my roof. Their roof repair technicians were professional, thorough, and knowledgeable. They took their time to get the job done right. Plus, they stepped me through the work, the damaged, area, and how they fixed it. Afterwards, they cleaned the entire area. My neighbor commented to me about how hard they worked and how friendly they were to my neighbors. I will definitely use Crosby when it’s time to place my roof. Prices are fair and the work was outstanding."
- "I've seen many reviews that were bad. But I'm here to tell you they did an excellent job. Richard Crosby II came by our house and took the time with us on deciding the best style of roofing. This young man was raised right, so respectful & pleasing to talk with. He was available for all our questions afterwards as well. The scheduler called with several dates we could choose, the project manager contacted us and also came by the house to check everything out after the install. We were very happy with choosing Crosby Roofing & Seamless Gutters."
- "Excellent workmanship and finished product looks great. The crew was efficient and cooperative. Worked with me to be sure I was happy with the location of downspouts."
- "Great company. They did a great job and very responsive to everything. Great price and value. Allen was out sales rep and came out here and inspected the house very thoroughly and gave us a quote. Darius got everything scheduled with us and all the crews were very professional and efficient. Richard came out personally to explain everything and ensure the job was done. We had them put on a new roof, wrap the house in vinyl, new gutters and new back door. We would call Crosby's again in a heartbeat."
- "Allen at Crosby was awesome to work with. He came out to give us a quote on a weekend as we were in a short window to get gutters installed. The quote was received within 24 hours, and was more than fair for the work performed. Allen kept me informed of when the work would occur and the Install team (Kevin) was on time, kept me notified of what was going on, and was done in a day. Wouldn't hesitate to use Crosby again!!"
- "Very dependable and professional. Great communication. They are timely and when they said they would be there, they were there and went right to work. We love our new gutters."
- "If you are looking for a roofer that will make multiple attempts to “get it right”, allow men to creepily stare at you through a window and leave a absolute mess of nails/debris all over your roof/property, these guys will get the job done! Thankfully no people, children or pets stepped on the unacceptable amount of nails left behind before they were all collected. Tires on two separate vehicles had to be replaced/repaired “coincidentally”. The company accepted no responsibility for our damaged property or for their employee’s actions. I can understand things don’t always go smoothly or as planned but here are some true statements: 1. Absolutely NO ONE should made to feel uncomfortable and insecure in their own home by the questionable workers you send to a job. 2. Customers should expect that a service provider will deliver a great experience, and if for some reason should fall short, at least make every attempt to get it right the second time around. 3. Absolutely unacceptable for a contractor to not clean up after themself. Especially when it damages property or could possibly injure someone. When people decide to spend their hard earned on you, they aren’t crossing fingers and hoping for a job well done. It’s gotta be done right guys. I just want to make sure no one has to go through the same experience we did. Consider yourself warned!"
- "I work for an apartment complex and was looking for quotes to fix some missing siding on one of our buildings. I met with a few companies in the area and received their quotes. I decided to go with Crosby for a few different reasons. The first, most notable reason, was the customer service. Sean was super friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and represented the value of the company very well. Most importantly, it wasn't just words. They came and did the repairs and it looked brand new. I was very impressed. The second, is because they care. Like other companies in the area, he explained that they were backed up, but offered to cover the area for me in the meantime to prevent further damage. Lastly, the price. Though they are not the cheapest in town. Their prices represent the quality of their work while still being affordable. If you are on the fence if you should use them or not, please do! You will not regret it!"
- "I was thrilled with Crosby roofing. I'm so glad I used them. Through the years I've been seeing their trucks parked outside when other neighbors were replacing their roofs so I thought I'd give them a try - just for a estimate. They were very professional and explained everything I needed to know including how my insurance company would enter the picture. I really felt after speaking to them that I didn't need to call anyone else out. Which is not normal for me. We did add on some additional upgrades, again I'm glad we did, because how often do you replace your roof? Besides, I felt confident that what they were explaining to me were visible and needed improvements to make our roof last longer. We have a solar panel on the roof and they were able to arrange for it to be lifted and put back on a extremely steep roof after the solar company refused to do it, because the roof was too steep for them. They handled everything perfectly. We'll be in need of some new gutters soon and Crosby is who I'll call. Thank you so much for doing what most companies don't do anymore - taking care of your customers. Great job!"
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Evans Roofing Contractors
- Augusta Roofing Contractors
- Grovetown Roofing Contractors
- Fort Gordon Roofing Contractors
- Ft Gordon Roofing Contractors
- Belvedere Roofing Contractors
- North Augusta Roofing Contractors
- Clarks Hill Roofing Contractors
- Gracewood Roofing Contractors
- Beech Island Roofing Contractors
- Clearwater Roofing Contractors
- Bath Roofing Contractors
- Hephzibah Roofing Contractors
- Berzelia Roofing Contractors
- Campania Roofing Contractors
- Harlem Roofing Contractors
- Pumpkin Center Roofing Contractors
- Breeze Hill Roofing Contractors