This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"The professionalism and courtesy demonstrated by CRS was absolutely remarkable! Mike Stone was excellent. He was more than willing to accommodate my schedule as well as my budget!! Amazing work"
"I recently had my roof repaired due to all the recent storms that caused 2 leaks in my home. Complete Roof Systems did an excellent job with assessing the problem that needed to be fixed and providing the best recommendation for fixing the damaged roof in the back of my home and replacing my roof in the front of my home. They were very knowledgeable, efficient and completed the job within one day. I would highly recommend this business and was very happy with their service."
"Replaced our 21 year old roof. Extremely efficient and easy to deal with. Got the job done quickly (had 11 guys on the job on one of the days). Explained everything on what to expect in advance. The office staff was very responsive when trying to reach them. No hidden charges! CRS rep Mike Stone did a great job coordinating the entire project A pleasure to work with."
- "The professionalism and courtesy demonstrated by CRS was absolutely remarkable! Mike Stone was excellent. He was more than willing to accommodate my schedule as well as my budget!! Amazing work"
- "I recently had my roof repaired due to all the recent storms that caused 2 leaks in my home. Complete Roof Systems did an excellent job with assessing the problem that needed to be fixed and providing the best recommendation for fixing the damaged roof in the back of my home and replacing my roof in the front of my home. They were very knowledgeable, efficient and completed the job within one day. I would highly recommend this business and was very happy with their service."
- "Replaced our 21 year old roof. Extremely efficient and easy to deal with. Got the job done quickly (had 11 guys on the job on one of the days). Explained everything on what to expect in advance. The office staff was very responsive when trying to reach them. No hidden charges! CRS rep Mike Stone did a great job coordinating the entire project A pleasure to work with."
- "They are very professional and did a very nice job. I am very happy about their service. They replaced the whole roof, siding and gutter of my house. Mike Stone, the director of residential operations, he responded me very quick. I feel price is very reasonable. They are very reliable."
- "Mike Stone and his team were very professional and responsive. They got my job done in a timely manner. Mike spent almost an hour at my house before giving me a written proposal. We did a shingle roof over most of the house, a metal roof over our garage, trim work and had new gutters installed. The team that did our shingle roof were able to install in one day. Mike spent time going over the different products and made sure the details were taken care of. He was on the job checking to make sure everything was running smoothly. We are extremely happy with the finished product and are pleased to work with a business like CRS."
- "My wife and I hired Complete Roof Systems to replace our roof and gutters. We used them previously to do a power washing on the house. Both times we received superior customer service. Mike Stone and his project manager Giancarlo were very attentive, keeping us in the loop as many homeowners know how much of a headache these projects can be. Everyone in the office were super friendly and helpful. I highly recommend CRS for your roofing needs."
- "Beginning with old roof inspection, quotation, and installation super satisfying experience. Everything that was addressed in the quotation was honored without a question. They yard remained neat during construction and was cleaned once completed. Great experience."
- "Great company. Great people. Very professional and responsive. Their customer service is second to none. Highly recommended."
- "I have only wonderful things to say. From our consultation with Mike all the way through the completion of our new roof, we experienced professionalism and respect. Our new roof and skylights look amazing! Highly recommend CRS!!!"
- "This is the second house I’ve used CRS for. Office staff is great, professional, clear and quick to respond. Rates are reasonable, and the new roof was installed perfectly and in a timely manner. Highly recommend."
- "CRS was very thorough explaining different options and pricing to us. The roof looks great and they were in and out in one day! The best test of a worthy company is when a situation arises, how is it handled? A chimney detail was not completed the same day as previously discussed. When I alerted CRS, they came back right away to address it. I recommend them highly!"
- "Giancarlo was amazing, he was very professional and made the process smooth and simple. As a realtor always on the go waiting around for responses, I could always count on him to answer any of my questions and concerns in a timely manner. I highly recommend him to all my clients for their roofing needs."
- "This company is amazing! Would recommend to anyone, definitely get in contact wit Giancarlo! He made the experience great! If your looking for roofing needs he’s definitely the guy to talk to!"
- "After all the snow and rain we had this past winter, we discovered two leaks on the roof. I called CRS and Mike Stone came the same day to assess the damage. He had the crew over and they quickly fixed the problem. Everyone involved was extremely professional and they were quite reasonably priced, which is a plus for quality work. I would highly recommend them."
- "We would absolutely recommend this company and/or use them again for other projects. Mr. Stone was very professional and knew his job. We had a small issue and accountability was taken and the issue was resolved on the spot. That made us appreciate their business even more.. My roof and my gutter looks AMAZING! Thanks Mike and the CRS team."
- "I received several quotes for a new roof and chose CRS based on meeting the project manager. He explained in detail exactly what was needed and how it would be installed. They are very professional, their quote was very detailed and accurate, no surprises. The foreman who arrived was friendly and knowledgeable and his crew was very hard working. The whole roof was done in a day! They covered the lawn and my deck in tarps, cleaned everything up, and after they left it looked like they were never there! I would definitely recommend them for your project."
- "I’ve been working closely with CRS for about 2+ years now on the buying/material end of the business. When it comes to professionalism, organization, and product knowledge, these guys are right at the top. Having seen some of the excellent work they’ve done, from major projects to residential roofs, I can say they take much pride in what they do. The fact that they’ve been in business for over 40 years speaks to that. If you’re looking for quality work at a fair price, look no further!"
- "I had a choice of quite a few roofing contractors. I went with CRS because of its positive feed back. The length of time in business. Mainly the quality and professionalism of there work and guarantees. I have recommend them to many others and all had an excellent experience with them as well. That’s proof enough. Glen C."
- "As a GC I often use a lot of different subs. When we heard about CRS and the quality of work they do, we gave them a try on one of our new projects. Mike the project manager was very easy to deal with from the beginning to the end. His crew were very efficient and professional. Any issues that came up were quickly resolved. We were so happy with their work, we are using them on our next two projects. Hi highly recommend them."
- "I love my new roof and gutter system! CRS is a great company and working with them was a fabulous experience from start to finish. Mike and Giancarlo are extremely knowledgeable and were super responsive to any questions that came up. Orlando is an excellent foreman and kept me informed during the entire installation. The team of installers were professional and efficient and the quality of their work is top notch. I was so pleased to find a local, reliable company with such great people. They really care about their customers and take pride in their workmanship and it shows."
- "The Guys at CRS were fantastic! Mike and Giancarlo really went above and beyond helping my wife and I pick out a new roof. They had a plethora of product knowledge and even were able to give us a skylight which we have always wanted! I highly recommend them, so much so I have them installing new MI windows for me next week! I feel relieved to have worked with these guys. The process seemed daunting at first but once I got the run down from Mike and Giancarlo everything just came together perfectly. Thanks guys 👍"
- "CRS is the Best roofing company in the area. I hired CRS for 2 houses and received excellent service and quality workmanship. Mike Stone is always responsive and available to help with whatever is needed. Mike goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are happy and satisfied with the job. They can fix problems that other roofing companies can't. I have recommended CRS to family and friends and couldn't recommend them more highly! If you need a job done right , on time and excellent workmanship call CRS."
- "Mike and his crew did a great job installing our new roof. A year later, the old skylight was leaking a little and he came by himself to repair it. Even though it wasn't part of the installation, he did it for no charge."
- "This company is very deserving of five stars! Everyone on the team was really nice and responded quickly to my needs. They charged exactly what was on the estimate (no surprises). I could not have asked for better service. I highly recommend them!"
- "Since I bought my home, I have been struggling with a leak issues on an old extension on the back end of my house. Prior to hiring CRS I had several other roofing companies as well as myself attempt to address the issue with no success. To say I was frustrated would be a massive understatement. Through a co-worker I decided to go with CRS to hopefully once and for all address the issue. let me first say the front office staff are extremely pleasant and professional to work with. I Deal mostly with Shannon and she is fantastic. She is very well organized and always returns my calls same day. If I have a question or concern she is always on hand and helpful. whether its through email, text message , or phone call the lines of communication are always open with CRS front office. Full disclosure I have a very unique case/ leak and its still currently an on going issue. Now let me be clear this is in NO fault to CRS and its crew. With that said I would NEVER higher another roofing company other then CRS. Mike Stone ( Director of Residential Operations) and his crew simple put ,are the best. Mike in particular is what you look for in a contractor. Mike like much of his staff is always easily able to get in contact with. He goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is addressed and accounted for. He is very knowledgeable and is an absolute professional. Simply put Complete Roof Systems is a fantastic company. Their work and reputation speaks volumes. Staff and crew are an absolute joy to work with and make what can be a frustrating and dreadful experience easy. With out hesitation, I would highly recommend contacting CRS for anything roof related"
- "CRS did an excellent job on our roofs. We had the roofs on our Tudor home and garage replaced, as well as the flat roof on the balcony above our sunroom. When we had a question on some work, Dean Logan was at our door the next day, making sure our issues were sorted out perfectly, according to our delight. Dean is a very competent person, and always explained everything in a direct, honest way, making sure we were satisfied. He is truly a professional who stands by the work of CRS."
- "This past June, CRS redid our roof. They did an excellent job. The day after Christmas, (a Saturday) we noticed an open space near our roof. I contacted Mike, and asked if it was something they would handle. I texted a pic, and Mike of course responded promptly. He explained that the problem was with the soffit, which is part of the siding, not the roof. He followed up and said he would stop by Monday morning to take a quick look. He came by patched it up, and took care of two other quick issues he noticed on our siding, without charge. How many companies are willing to take time out of their busy schedules to do repairs that they don’t typically handle? To show that kind of kindness for past customers (right after the holidays too!) is going above and beyond. You really can’t do better than that. I’m so glad we found this company. Actually, my parents told me about them, because they did a great job on their roof a year ago. I recommend them without reservation, their customer service is incredible"
- "Hired for "soft wash" to clean old aluminum siding rather than power wash so old paint would not be removed. Estimator should have known in advance that major dirt spots would not be removed. Also hired to remove ivy tracks from chimney and estimator should have known in advance this would not work. Plants were supposed to be protected from chemicals but two bushes died after the treatment. Worker was covered with chemical fluid by end of day, was not given any safety protection. Should have been warned in advance that exterior electrical outlet would be needed. Worker did his best but this process did not work well on old siding. I was able to clean off more direct with elbow grease....Last but not least, treatment left spots on all windows, so I had to hire window cleaner afterwards for another $200!"
- "Hired for "soft wash" to clean old aluminum siding rather than power wash so old paint would not be removed. Estimator should have known in advance that major dirt spots would not be removed. Also hired to remove ivy tracks from chimney and estimator should have known in advance this would not work. Plants were supposed to be protected from chemicals but two bushes died after the treatment. Worker was covered with chemical fluid by end of day, was not given any safety protection. Should have been warned in advance that exterior electrical outlet would be needed. Worker did his best but this process did not work well on old siding. I was able to clean off more direct with elbow grease...."
- "We choose CRS based four things: Supporting local business in a time like this, Been in business for a long time, prices were reasonable and competitive, Mike provided very professional service and he understood our questions and concerns. I do recommend them."
- "CRS replaced our roof about two years ago and did a great job. Recently, we developed a minor leak around a skylight. After I called, Mike came over to the house and sealed where the leak was. Great installation and service. I would recommend them!!"
- "Called CRS to replace my roof and Mike came by to take some information and to explain in great detail how the whole process works. Guys came and were EXTREMELY professional. They replaced my roof and gutters and did a fantastic job. Giancarlo followed up twice after to make sure everything was good. I would highly recommend them."
- "Recently had my roof re-done. Simply quality work. The team was beyond accommodating and flexible. Great pricing and a great overall experience. Will definitely be recommending!"
- "Called CRS to replace my roof and Mike came by to take some information and to explain in great detail how the whole process works. Guys came and were very professional. They replaced my roof and gutters and cleaned up after themselves. The house looks so much better with a nice new roof and gutters. They did such a great job that I had Mike come by again to give me estimates for window replacements in my garage and for new siding. Can't recommend them enough."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Haworth Roofing Contractors
- Cresskill Roofing Contractors
- Bergenfield Roofing Contractors
- N Milford Roofing Contractors
- New Milford Roofing Contractors
- Demarest Roofing Contractors
- Tenafly Roofing Contractors
- Oradell Roofing Contractors
- Closter Roofing Contractors
- River Edge Roofing Contractors
- Emerson Roofing Contractors
- Alpine Roofing Contractors
- Harrington Park Roofing Contractors
- Harrington Pk Roofing Contractors
- Teaneck Roofing Contractors
- West Englewood Roofing Contractors
- Old Tappan Roofing Contractors
- River Vale Roofing Contractors