This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"THE BEST experience with any workforce & office staff we have ever encountered! We had our very old roof on house & addition re-roofed, with repairs & a very large high roof shingled shop with extensive damage done. They work on time, fast, efficient, clean - kept us informed and were so respectful & well mannered. Completely unobtrusive. They completely cleaned up after work. Shouts out to their field rep Chris, their job super George (a dream to work with), to Mr. Carlos & his amazing crew. And to the office staff & Ashley in accounts- so patient with my questions! Thank you - highly recommend!"
"Great job! Thank you, Collis Roofing, Joseph (job superintendent), and all the guys. Ray Hiltz (senior estimator) is the man. He was extremely professional and accommodating throughout the entire process. From start to finish, very satisfied! Thank you!"
"From the bid to the final cleanup everyone was friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. Andrew Mosier and George Rankin listened to all our concerns and answered all our questions without delay. I’ve never seen a crew of roofers who worked as hard as these guys - 11-12 hours a day for 3 days. They were very respectful, really did an excellent job on the roof and kept everything clean around the property."
- "THE BEST experience with any workforce & office staff we have ever encountered! We had our very old roof on house & addition re-roofed, with repairs & a very large high roof shingled shop with extensive damage done. They work on time, fast, efficient, clean - kept us informed and were so respectful & well mannered. Completely unobtrusive. They completely cleaned up after work. Shouts out to their field rep Chris, their job super George (a dream to work with), to Mr. Carlos & his amazing crew. And to the office staff & Ashley in accounts- so patient with my questions! Thank you - highly recommend!"
- "Great job! Thank you, Collis Roofing, Joseph (job superintendent), and all the guys. Ray Hiltz (senior estimator) is the man. He was extremely professional and accommodating throughout the entire process. From start to finish, very satisfied! Thank you!"
- "From the bid to the final cleanup everyone was friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. Andrew Mosier and George Rankin listened to all our concerns and answered all our questions without delay. I’ve never seen a crew of roofers who worked as hard as these guys - 11-12 hours a day for 3 days. They were very respectful, really did an excellent job on the roof and kept everything clean around the property."
- "Collis Roofing is a class act! The people they sent to our Townhouse to replace and repair our roof were very helpful, knowledgeable and neat. Owning a Townhome was very difficult for their roof process. Their staff was very hard working. Having a chance to see them work was a great opportunity. Every morning, started early and cleaned up at the end of the day, every day. GREAT JOB"
- "Collis Roofing is the best. Bid was $6000.00 less than my next closest bid and I got FREE GUTTERS a Owens Coring Platinum Warranty and a Special Order Color Upgrade. Eddie Coad is a great estimator, he explained every think in great detail. Jim Boyd the site supervisor was personable and made sure everything was done to his standards, much more than the building code required. Miguel's installation crew was on time. They did a great job on the install and cleaned up each a everyday. They cleaned up so well you wouldn't know they were even there. Great Experience."
- "I highly recommend Collis Roofing. My Estimating Specialist, Mathew A. went above and beyond to ensure roof would be in place before my insurance coverage ended and I could obtain new insurance. Thank you Mathew for explaining things to me about the roof job. Thanks to Jay also, for keeping me informed about the roof progress. You are both a credit to Collis Roofing"
- "Reliable, great work results, and professional. Very satisfied with the end result and would use and recommend them to anyone who appreciates stated complements. The one disadvantage I think to this highly recommended company is you may need to wait a bit longer than usual to have them come out, but if you can wait I think it’ll be worth your while. Thank you for a job well done!"
- "From the beginning when I called for an estimate they were very professional. The representative from the company Ken was very professional and was a zero pressure guy. He provided me with all the information I requested and sent me a quote the next day. Ken also provided several names/addresses of several clients that i contacted regarding their experience. I had other roofing companies out as well but none were as professional and complete as Collis. Collis also provided me with a USAF Veteran discount as well which was never mentioned by the other companies that I met with. Once the documents were signed and a permit was issued Collis sent out a team to removed my Solar Electric panels. After the solar was removed, the team showed up as I was told and completed the job in the promised time. They cleaned up the yard of all debris and used magnets to pick up any nails around the property. The Supervisor Jim was here every day and doublechecked on the progress of the crew and answered any questions I had. After completion did another review of the property. Certainly, I would not have any hesitation of recommending Collis for your roofing needs."
- "Unfortunately our roof had reached it life expectancy and needed a new roof. We obtained 5 roofing quotes and all came in within 1000.00 dollars of each other. Collis Roofing wasn't the least expensive nor the highest. However they were reasonable on the wood replacement and acted very professional. They Offered their licensing and workman's compensation insurance policies. Their representative Ed Coad gave an in depth description of materials used and application of the roofing materials and warranties. At the time of my roof replacement they had a special to replace existing gutters. The combination of a reasonable quote, proper licensing and insurance, materials including reasonable wood replacement, warranty, gutter replacement and professionalism is why i chose Collis Roofing. The roof passed County Inspection! Our homeowners insurance went down in price! I recommend Collis Roofing!"
- "They did a fantastic job on my roof replacement as this was the 2nd time I've used Collis. Exceptional service and the sales rep went above and beyond working with my insurance company to make my cost was as low as possible. Crew worked hard and job was completed in a timely manner. Clean up was excellent as well. My 1st choice for roofing work without question. Thank you Collis!!"
- "Your rep Chris was amazing and very helpful with my concerns and questions. Your roof crew were extremely hardworking people and happy. It was an awesome experience. Thank you all. Love the color and style of our roof. The house actually looks younger than its 33 years old this year."
- "My insurance company's adjuster came in with a price 1/3 under the roofers estimates. The insurance told me that was all they were going to pay. Then the Collis estimator, Matt Alston assured me that my insurance was not correct. Matt then did a very detailed quote using the insurance companies agreed upon pricing policy. It showed that the insurance adjuster was wrong. Matt then went over the quote with the claims adjusters. They agreed and sent me the money. Thanks to MATT ALSTON GOING OVER AND ABOVE WHAT ALL THE OTHER COMPANIES DID, I WAS ABLE TO AFFORD MY ROOF REPAIR."
- "Collis did a roof repair about 4 months ago, and then a larger leak appeared only a foot or so away from the original repair. They are saying it is in a different area. My concern is, if the leaks are that close in proximity, why didn't they see that area at the time of the other? I think they zeroed in on the first spot and the looked no further; apparently should have done a more complete inspection the first time so both spots could have been repaired at the same time. Their roof repair costs are not cheap. Extremely disappointed that they won't stand behind their work."
- "Great job at Queen Anne Dr.,thank you Eddie Coad,George and the excellent crew.Happy Holidays to all at Collis Roofing."
- "The quality of the Roofing materials & workmanship is excellent. Job was finished ahead of schedule. Overall a great experience."
- "From the first appointment with Eddie to the actual roofing job Collis was professional, attentive and very responsive to every question or requests that I had. The actual working crew of men were respectful and cleaned up all the nails and debris every day. George the supervisor, although not constantly on site, was accessible and knowledgeable, always helpful. I am very happy to recommend Collis."
- "I received a formal estimate of four pages and called to schedule the work to be done. I was informed that even though the contract does not state there is a time limit on the estimate that the price will not be honored because it is busy season. If there is a time limit then it should be in the contract along with the other three pages of legal terms and conditions."
- "My name is Pablo and my wife is Rosa. Prior to choosing Collis we had 2 other estimates presented and not only was Collis less expensive, but they also offered free gutters wath instillation. Christopher Zweifach presented the Collis roofing process and explained what to expect from Collis and his team. Chris kept every one of his commitments and his crew led by George with is right hand man Carlos were fantastic. We are very pleased with the outcome and are ready to recommend Collis to anyone thinking of replacing their roof. Job well done, Thank you."
- "The representative, Marcus was always helpful and followed through with all that had to get done. We were on a time crunch and the roof was done before that date. Thank-you so much for that. Also, Joe was the supervisor that was in charge and gave me his personal cell number to call with any concerns. He was also very helpful. The roof looks great! The office staff was very concerning with all that was involved in meeting the deadline of installation. This is a terrific company that will show you the care and professionalism that you require with such a big project. The icing on the cake were the free gutters that was included with roof install."
- "The team from Collis was amazing from the very beginning, from our estimator Chris Z, -Chris was very professional and too the time to explain the process. Buster who was in charge of the roofing crew- the crew were great workers and did a great job picking up. Robert- came out to measure for the chimney cap, and back in 2 days to install, very efficient. Thank You to all who worked on this project. Very pleased with the results. I would definitely recommend this team of professionals. Debbie W."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Longwood Roofing Contractors
- Casselberry Roofing Contractors
- Altamonte Spg Roofing Contractors
- Altamonte Springs Roofing Contractors
- Fern Park Roofing Contractors
- Lake Mary Roofing Contractors
- Heathrow Roofing Contractors
- Wekiva Spg Roofing Contractors
- Wekiva Springs Roofing Contractors
- Forest City Roofing Contractors
- Mid Florida Roofing Contractors
- Winter Spgs Roofing Contractors
- Winter Springs Roofing Contractors
- Eatonville Roofing Contractors
- Maitland Roofing Contractors
- Lockhart Roofing Contractors
- Winter Park Roofing Contractors
- Sanford Roofing Contractors