CentiMark is the unparalleled leader in the commercial roofing industry throughout North America. Founded in 1968, CentiMark has 85 offices in the United States and Canada. CentiMark provides prompt, local service and quality workmanship. We specialize in a solution-based approach to re-roofing and offer repairs, 24/7 emergency leak service, severe weather response, preventative maintenance, energy efficient/green options, online roof asset management for customers to have real-time information and Single Source warranties on workmanship and materials. CentiMark is the first and only roofing contractor to achieve a 5A1 rating from Dun & Bradstreet based on a strong credit appraisal and net worth of over $50 million. CentiMark associates take great pride in their work, as they are part-owners in the company through an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
"unfortunately there was no boxing ring outside so letting the loose was not top priority today...however from what I could see this is a very well put together organization. _shaggy 🙈🙉🙊"
- "unfortunately there was no boxing ring outside so letting the loose was not top priority today...however from what I could see this is a very well put together organization. _shaggy 🙈🙉🙊"
- "I used your company on a project in New Orleans and had the best experience with the people on the project. Trey was the project manager and did a great job. Thank you, Michael L Mello Here is a great lesson here that the students at Little Rock High School will never forget. I would presume also that most students would never have given this a thought. NOW SHE IS A TEACHER! In September of 2005, on the first day of school, Martha Cothren, a History teacher at Robinson High School in Little Rock, did something not to be forgotten. On the first day of school, with the permission of the school superintendent, the principal and the building supervisor, she removed all of the desks in her classroom. When the first period kids entered the room they discovered that there were no desks. 'Ms. Cothren, where are our desks?' She replied, 'You can't have a desk until you tell me how you earn the right to sit at a desk.' They thought, 'Well, maybe it's our grades.' 'No,' she said. 'Maybe it's our behavior.' She told them, 'No, it's not even your behavior.' And so, they came and went, the first period, second period, third period. Still no desks in the classroom. Kids called their parents to tell them what was happening and by early afternoon television news crews had started gathering at the school to report about this crazy teacher who had taken all the desks out of her room. The final period of the day came and as the puzzled students found seats on the floor of the desk-less classroom. Martha Cothren said, 'Throughout the day, no one has been able to tell me just what he or she has done to earn the right to sit at the desks that are ordinarily found in this classroom. Now I am going to tell you.' At this point, Martha Cothren went over to the door of her classroom and opened it. Twenty-seven (27) U.S. Veterans, all in uniform, walked into that classroom, each one carrying a school desk. The Vets began placing the school desks in rows, and then they would walk over and stand alongside the wall. By the time the last soldier had set the final desk in place those kids started to understand, perhaps for the first time in their lives, just how the right to sit at those desks had been earned. Martha said, 'You didn't earn the right to sit at these desks. These heroes did it for you. They placed the desks here for you. They went halfway around the world, giving up their education and interrupting their careers and families so you could have the freedom you have. Now, it's up to you to sit in them. It is your responsibility to learn, to be good students, to be good citizens. They paid the price so that you could have the freedom to get an education. Don't ever forget it.' By the way, this is a true story. And this teacher was awarded the Veterans of Foreign Wars Teacher of the Year for the State of Arkansas in 2006. She is the daughter of a WWII POW. Do you think this email is worth passing along so others won't forget either, that the freedoms we have in this great country were earned by our U.S. Veterans?... I did. Let us always remember the men and women of our military and the rights they have won for us.  -- Tom John 3:30 He must increase, but I must decrease." itch the"
Awards & Certifications
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
Certified Maintenance Professional
This contractor will provide an extensive annual inspection to review the condition of your roof. CMPs have the exclusive ability to offer the WellRoof® Guarantee Extension to a building owner, which extends the Diamond Pledge™ NDL Roof Guarantee by 25% at no extra cost.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Bammel Roofing Contractors
- Kohrville Roofing Contractors
- Satsuma Roofing Contractors
- Jersey Village Roofing Contractors
- Jersey Vlg Roofing Contractors
- Hilshire Village Roofing Contractors
- Aldine Roofing Contractors
- Heights Roofing Contractors
- Houston Heights Roofing Contractors
- Bunker Hill Village Roofing Contractors
- Hedwig Village Roofing Contractors
- Hunters Creek Village Roofing Contractors
- Piney Point Roofing Contractors
- Piney Point Village Roofing Contractors
- Spring Valley Roofing Contractors
- North Houston Roofing Contractors
- Klein Roofing Contractors
- Houston Roofing Contractors