This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Bone Dry did a terrific job with our home's roof. They were easy to contact and scheduled a free estimate quickly (we had to play a lot of phone tag with the two other companies we contacted). Estimator Ashley did an extremely thorough job, listening to my concerns and then climbing up on the roof to do a complete inspection. Within 24 hours, he provided a detailed estimate. Bone Dry continued to honor that estimate even though our efforts to get additional estimates extended well past the 30 day guarantee. The actual work was significant delayed due to weather. Christmas holidays and backlog from Tropical Storm Irma, but they kept us informed and let us know our date about a week in advance so we could make arrangements to board our dogs. The crews pre-set the day before and were hard at work at dawn the next morning. Site supervisor Jeremy kept me posted and quickly informed me when they found significantly more deck damage than anticipated. Fixing the damage added half a day to the project, but -- amazingly -- they did not bill a penny more than they had estimated. I wish every business did business like Bone Dry."
"I had a tree to fall and damage my roof and gutters. Edward with Bone Dry came out to see the damage, and he and gave me an estimate the very next day. They were professional, polite and timely in getting the work done. I highly recommend Bone Dry!"
"I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with Bone Dry Roofing. They did exactly what they said, when they said that they would, at exactly the price quoted. The employees were so helpful and courteous. My parents had Bone Dry Roofing do some very difficult roof repair and I was amazed at the wonderful job that was done. I absolutely would recommend Bone Dry Roofing to anyone who was looking for a reputable company to do any kind of roof repair or replacement. Bravo Bone Dry!"
- "Bone Dry did a terrific job with our home's roof. They were easy to contact and scheduled a free estimate quickly (we had to play a lot of phone tag with the two other companies we contacted). Estimator Ashley did an extremely thorough job, listening to my concerns and then climbing up on the roof to do a complete inspection. Within 24 hours, he provided a detailed estimate. Bone Dry continued to honor that estimate even though our efforts to get additional estimates extended well past the 30 day guarantee. The actual work was significant delayed due to weather. Christmas holidays and backlog from Tropical Storm Irma, but they kept us informed and let us know our date about a week in advance so we could make arrangements to board our dogs. The crews pre-set the day before and were hard at work at dawn the next morning. Site supervisor Jeremy kept me posted and quickly informed me when they found significantly more deck damage than anticipated. Fixing the damage added half a day to the project, but -- amazingly -- they did not bill a penny more than they had estimated. I wish every business did business like Bone Dry."
- "I had a tree to fall and damage my roof and gutters. Edward with Bone Dry came out to see the damage, and he and gave me an estimate the very next day. They were professional, polite and timely in getting the work done. I highly recommend Bone Dry!"
- "I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with Bone Dry Roofing. They did exactly what they said, when they said that they would, at exactly the price quoted. The employees were so helpful and courteous. My parents had Bone Dry Roofing do some very difficult roof repair and I was amazed at the wonderful job that was done. I absolutely would recommend Bone Dry Roofing to anyone who was looking for a reputable company to do any kind of roof repair or replacement. Bravo Bone Dry!"
- "We had the best experience with Bone Dry Roofing! They have the best customer service. The work performed is of the highest quality and performed in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Bone Dry Roofing!"
- "Great company. They set appointment quick, showed up on time, performed all quoted work at quoted price and cleaned up before leaving. I only knew they had been there by seeing the new vent covers and no leaves on the roof, in the gutters, on the deck and all walkways around the house. Top notch service. Thanks."
- "I received estimates from five local roofers and Bone Dry’s price, product guaranty, and level of service and expertise couldn’t be beat. From start to finish, communication with both the sales team and the project manager was effortless and exemplary. Bone Dry got the job done quickly and the new roof and gutters look fantastic. My friend was right when he said I couldn’t go wrong with Bone Dry!"
- "Edward Kenimer actually called and showed up 45 mins early! He was very professional and explained everything that he found in plain English, along with pics! He was honest and told me that my roof was in great condition and told me where the water was coming from. He even gave me a few handyman references who he felt could fix the problem!"
- "It is such a pleasure to give Bone Dry Roofing Company a 5 star review. They are a top notch company composed of an entire staff of professional, curteous, skilled, and attentive professionals that I have had the pleasure of working with for over six years. Most recently, I had two urgent roofing and gutter issues that multiple staff assisted me with in a seamless flow of assessing the issues, fixing them promptly, and collaborting as a team to get the jobs done brillantly. If you are concerned about a possible higher rate of product or service, do not be penny wise and pound foolish. Spend the additional money and get a superior product and exemplary services that are consistent over time, highly professional and a pleasure to collaborate with since they are the best roofing and gutter company in the business. They are world class. Do not settle for anything less, you will regret it in terms of expense and emotional distress. I have never seen a business that displays such a high morale within a company where each staff member complements each other so beautifully."
- "It is always a pleasure to deal with a professional contractor who delivers as promised, when promised and whose employees represent the company in the same courteous and professional way. I already have them lined up for my next job. I. Miller"
- "Bone Dry was amazingly quick to come for estimates and to schedule our work once we decided to go with them. The entire process included excellent communication, consideration for my property and my family, and positivity. We recommend them highly."
- "I was scared to death when my homeowners policy canceled claiming my roof was in need of repair. Ashley came out and did a full inspection sending reports to my insurer and putting my HO policy back in place"
- "Bone Dry is the only roofing company I am using from now on! Superior quality, superior people and the know how needed to do it right the first time."
- "When a business goes above and beyond I feel that business and its employees should be recognized. I had Derek at Bone Dry come out to take a look at my roof after I noticed some leaking had begun. He looked over my roof thoroughly and with the drone as well. He noticed that a lot of the damage to my roof was hail damage, and helped me navigate through everything with the insurance company. They honestly fought tooth and nail to have the insurance company do the right thing, but as I work with insurance companies every day... often times, they don't. After everything was said and done I had them do a few repairs to my roof until I could get a full replacement. They did offer financing options (at very reasonable rate), but I wanted to save up and get it out of the way. Fast forward to this year, 2021 when everything is on COVID backorder in every industry, Bone Dry definitely was not on backorder. They came out promptly to renew the quote I had gotten previously. Jess helped me pick out shingles that would last a long time, not fade, and looked good with the shape and color of my house! She brought me sample after sample... after sample... until I found one I was satisfied with. The project that I thought would take a week took them 3 days! I was amazed at how diligent they were working on my very steep roof. They even had a portapotty brought out and put it far enough away from the house where we didn't have to smell it in the afternoon when we got home! We were kept in the loop when it came to every aspect of the repairs they did and the shingles going on. What I liked most about this company was their willingness to be honest and go beyond their call of duty to be helpful. I knew reroofing was a major project and that accidents were most likely inevitable. I didn't know it would be something as small as a tiny dent in one of my gutters. I wouldn't have even noticed it. Jeremy told me as soon as it happened that there was a litte damaged area to my gutter and it was replaced immediately and without question. He also roofed our well house and chicken coop for us. It was a project my husband wanted to complete but couldn't after losing his eye sight. The best thing about that was that he did it with a smile! The day they completed roofing they asked me to come take a look at the roof and told me to take a look a few days later to make sure I didn't see anything that I did not like due the shingles being a bit "busy". He walked around the property with me to ensure that they had all the singles, nails, and trash picked up from the project. Everything they did was honestly very efficient, professional and clean. I have people stopping by now to tell me how pretty my roof is and I hand them a business card to Bone Dry and tell them to call Jeremy or Jess! 100% will be my first choice in the future. I loved the professionalism and customer service of this company, it definitely surpassed my expectations."
- "We could not be Happier with our new roof from Bone Dry Roofing! Looks So Nice! A Top Notch Team!"
- "My review is similar to Karen Solheim’s work below of the terrible job by Bone Dry Roofing for their Athens, Georgia team. We had a small portion of the roof and our gutter that needed repair. What should have taken less than one week actually lasted an epic 6.5 weeks!! It began with Christine Howell, who is the client services coordinator, that never reached out to us for over a week. I personally had to write to her on a follow-up due to the lack of communication. When Bone Dry Roofing finally came, we dealt with Wendell Hanley, the manager in charge of our gutter. He made misogynist comments to me about women, which clearly showed a gender bias. Bone Dry Roofing only has a male onsite team, which is terrible considering they are entering a residence’s plot and there may be female customers. His team also left our backyard gate open with debris and even long and sharp gutter nails on the ground, making this a potential risk for clients and their family! The gutter that was newly installed was shoddily done with it being slanted and black wire hanging out and not properly installed. This reinforces Karen Solheim’s review of their poor and sloppy work. Please see pictures of the gutter nails and the incorrect installment of the gutter. The next team was led by Jeremy Minish who was supposed to take care of our roof. Again, the work was poor, and they had to come a second time to fix the repairs. Jeremy is the supervisor for both teams, and the matter of repeating that the gates needed to be closed and all their debris and garbage to be properly cleaned up upon completion of the job was an eyesore, given that this is a basic standard practice, but difficult and unprofessional on the part of Bone Dry Roofing. The last day of their work, there was a worker by the name Juan Garcia, under the supervision of Jeremy Minish and Tyler, a junior manger, who came onto our private property, and decided to relieve himself in another section of our house! They were only permitted to complete the work where the gutter was located. He was not authorized or permitted by me or any family member to go to another part of our house AND use our property as a public toilet. He removed his pants and there was nudity and lewd conduct. I called the police, and a police report has been filed where Juan Garcia admitted to doing this transgressive conduct, and also with Bone Dry Roofing. When I got on the phone with Jeremy Minish, I asked him why is Bone Dry Roofing so bad? I leave this detailed review with pictures, because we caught one of Bone Dry Roofing’s employees performing lewd conduct onto our residence. It begs to question how many properties they do this without the owner knowing? Dealing with the entire Athens team, Colton Hanley, Christine Howell, Wendell Hanley, Jeremy Minish, and their junior staffers has been an overall experience that I wish no prospective person repeats. I even had their HR manager Susan Morgan try to diminish the experience even while their work was substandard and low quality, and the inappropriate behaviors by their team. I would stay away from this company!"
- "Excellent commercial roof repair company! Found and solved 3 small long-term leaks for us that other roofers had missed."
- "The best customer service!!! Called for a copy of a invoice and it was in my emails within 5 minutes."
- "In August 2020 I was told 3 weeks to get supplies. They came out in November 2020 to get job done. They claimed they couldn’t teach me despite my voicemail clearly stating a phone number to call. I left 3 messages and emails prior in September and October and was ignored. I was ready to find another company when they finally reached me. The estimate included repairs to fascia with gutter replacement. I was told they always fix fascia boards on gutter installations. I had it included in my order yet when the crew came out they didn’t know anything about it. I had to call and get them to tell the crew to do the work. But their response to my being upset for lack of communication was most upsetting. I got “ Ma’am we always take before and after photos.” I said the new gutters would’ve hidden the rotted fascia. Had I not been home to ask for it, it would’ve been skipped. I went with bone dry roofing because they assured they fix fascia and rotted areas because I was having a water leak as a result, yet he acted as if it was no big deal. I waited 3 months with water damage and they were going to miss important step and it’s downplayed! The crew was best part of job. They only do what told though. They fixed the issue- that’s why I gave 2 stars. The whole process not worth my time or aggravation! Worst customer service ever!"
- "Commercial Grade Standing Seem Metal Roof on my House: Bone Dry is Top Notch 100 % AAA ++ in my Book. I had Several Quotes and talked to a lot of People before I chose them. I am so glad I did. Not the cheapest but I chose them because I wanted a Top Quality Job and they seemed like the folks that could do it. They Delivered, Big Time. From the Time when Colton came out to look at it and give me Quote until the time the Job was finally Finished. They were able to give me exactly what I wanted. I by trade am a Very Picky Aircraft Flight Inspector with over 30 years experience doing nothing but Detailed Work. I spent many of those Years doing Metal work so you could say I am very Detailed and Quit Picky, lol. The Top site Man Roofer was Great. New his Trade Very well. I was on the Roof many times throughout the entire project asking Questions and Inspecting the Work. He answered every Question and Even came and got me sometimes to ask me questions and show me Details of the ongoing work. All said and Done. These folks Deliver. Highly Recommend. I plan on staying in this house for many Years to Come and I am so Happy with my New Standing Seem Metal Roof."
- "Great company with very professional people! They have helped us with multiple properties and always show up on time and don't finish until they solve the problem. Highly recommend Bone Dry!"
- "Bone dry was terrific! Our estimator, Ashley, was the only one we interviewed that climbed up on the roof to evaluate and measure. We had an estimate before he left our driveway. We accepted the next day and had Wendell call us a bit later to schedule our job for the next week! A crew of 6 swarmed over our roof and had it stripped and reroofed in just a day and a half! Wendell was there many times during the day to check on progress and make sure we were satisfied (which we were). We had our porch covered in metal, and that crew came the very next day. They would have finished except for a bad rain storm in the afternoon. I received a call at 5PM from Renee, assuring us the job would be completed the next morning, which it was. Everyone at Bone Dry was professional, hard working and friendly. You could tell they loved their job. I highly recommend them for your roofing needs. They will treat you like family and do the best job for you!"
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Navy Supply Corps School Roofing Contractors
- Statham Roofing Contractors
- Athens Roofing Contractors
- Watkinsville Roofing Contractors
- High Shoals Roofing Contractors
- Bishop Roofing Contractors
- N High Shoals Roofing Contractors
- North High Shoals Roofing Contractors
- Good Hope Roofing Contractors
- Farmington Roofing Contractors
- Nicholson Roofing Contractors
- Winder Roofing Contractors
- Arcade Roofing Contractors
- Jefferson Roofing Contractors
- Bostwick Roofing Contractors
- Winterville Roofing Contractors
- Between Roofing Contractors
- Monroe Roofing Contractors