This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Great roofing company. I started working with American Roofing and Metal two weeks ago and couldn’t be happier!"
"Thank you for fixing my roof and taking the time to go over the parts under the shingles - where the wood parts are and taking out the rotten wood underneath. Appreciate it. Best"
"Its my place of employment. And you cant ask for a better place to work. Family oriented and care about employees."
- "Great roofing company. I started working with American Roofing and Metal two weeks ago and couldn’t be happier!"
- "Thank you for fixing my roof and taking the time to go over the parts under the shingles - where the wood parts are and taking out the rotten wood underneath. Appreciate it. Best"
- "Its my place of employment. And you cant ask for a better place to work. Family oriented and care about employees."
- "We highly recommend American Roofing. We had a leak that was very difficult to diagnose. Travis Goetz was extremely thorough and found the issue. They are very responsive and came out quickly and had the issue fixed in a few hours. We will definitely call them in the future of we have additional roofing needs."
- "We are very pleased with our new roof! I struggled replacing our 100 yr old cement roof with an asphalt tile. George’s suggestion of the copper roof pulled all of it together and made us love it. They were very responsive to any questions and worked with us on timing. Highly recommend."
- "Exceptional! Very easy to work with and the finished product (two copper roofing areas) is perfect. Many compliments from the neighbors. It is gorgeous!"
- "Very pleased with the professionalism and attention to detail in a roofing project for our daughter. A new roof and gutters were installed and she is very pleased with the quality of the work. The project took a while to start due start due to limited supply of materials because of covid-19 shut downs but the company kept us well informed on product available and completed the work in a timely manner once materials became available,. A job well done!"
- "The American Roofing crew was great to work with in replacing our 28 year old roof. They kept us informed of what needed to be done and completed work in a professional manner. My yard was left cleaner when they were done than when they arrived. I would recommend their company for roofing needs."
- "We had an incident that convinced us it was time to totally replace the roof of our 90 year old house, so we got bids from three roofing companies. American Roofing was the best all around and we felt confident going with them. The crew arrived on time, covered the ground with tarps and went to work. They worked long, hard days and had the roof stripped, repaired where it needed it, and shingled in two days. They kept the site clean, and when they left we could not tell they had been there. The best thing I can say is that there were no surprises. They did exactly what they said they would and charged exactly what they said they were going to charge. I recommend them highly."
- "We had gutter guards installed and one repair to a downspout. American Roofing was fantastic. All the guys working were extremely professional. I really appreciated how well they cleaned up after the job. I highly recommend using American Roofing and Metal!"
- "Our home was built circa 1850, and is on the National Register of Historic Places. It should only have a standing-rib, metal ("tin") roof. We took off the original roof back in 1995, and have gotten by for years with lesser-quality metal materials that look appropriate but aren't all that durable. American Roofing first was willing to warrant our roof, installed by someone else, for more than five years, while we waited for the old roof to deteriorate sufficiently that we could justify the significant expense of a true metal, 24 gauge, standing-rib, double-lock replacement. We always knew that we wanted American Roofing to do the job, based on their reputation, and the fact that they are the premier metal-roof contractors in the Louisville area. Finally, this year (2020) we decided that the rust spots on the old roof were not worth treating, and our downspouts needed serious reconfiguring. So we asked American Roofing to price the job, and we signed the contract. Eight weeks after they began work, we have a gorgeous, copper-guttered, 24-gauge, 1" double-lock, standing seam metal roof system. It is BEAUTIFUL. We also got all the downspouts replaced with 4" round downspouts pre-painted white. We could not be happier with our beautiful roof, which finally matches the beauty of this old home. Many thanks to George and the entire crew for their excellent work!"
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Louisville Roofing Contractors
- Shared Firm Zip Roofing Contractors
- Jp Morgan Chase Roofing Contractors
- Cambridge Roofing Contractors
- Houston Acres Roofing Contractors
- Hurstbourne Acres Roofing Contractors
- Hurstbrne Acr Roofing Contractors
- Lincolnshire Roofing Contractors
- Meadowview Estates Roofing Contractors
- Meadowvw Ests Roofing Contractors
- Saint Regis Park Roofing Contractors
- St Regis Park Roofing Contractors
- Kingsley Roofing Contractors
- Seneca Gardens Roofing Contractors
- Seneca Gdns Roofing Contractors
- Strathmoor Manor Roofing Contractors
- Strathmoor Village Roofing Contractors
- Strathmr Mnr Roofing Contractors