Marquis WeatherMax® House Photos
The GAF Lifetime Roofing System
Advice From Our Expert
Find a GAF factory-certified contractor near you.
The top of the line in traditional 3-tab shingles, Marquis WeatherMax® Shingles are designed for the discriminating homeowner who demands outstanding performance, classic detailing, and a traditional appeal:
- Stays in Place: Passes the industry’s two toughest wind tests: ASTM’s 110 mph and 150 mph (177 & 241 km/h) wind tests (under controlled laboratory settings).1
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- Great for Resale: Long-lasting beauty may increase your home’s resale value.
- Peace of Mind: 30-year ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labour coverage) for the first five years.2
Excellent Performance: Micro Weave™ Core offers a strong foundation that helps resist cracking and splitting.
1This wind speed coverage requires special installation.
2See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
Protect Your Investment
Find out about product warranties and options that may help protect your most valuable assets.
- All-American Pledge™ Roof Guarantee
- 30 Year transferable
- Silver Pledge™
- System Plus
- GAF Smart Choice® Shingle International
- Golden Pledge®
|Dimensions (SP)||12" x 36" (305mm x 914mm)|
|Bundle Coverage||3 bundles per square|
|Approx. Nails/Sq||316 nails/sq.|
|Material||Fiberglass Asphalt Construction|
|Wind Warranty||80 mph|
|FBC||State of Florida approved|
|ICC AC438||Obtained ESR 3267 evaluation from ICC Evaluation Services based on compliance with the requirements of AC438, an acceptance criteria established by ICC Evaluation Services to evaluate asphalt shingles that contains performance tests in addition to those required by the building code. (ICC Evaluation Services provides technical evaluations of building products that directly address the issue of code compliance. Building inspectors use these evaluation reports to help determine code compliance and enforce building regulations.)|
|ASTM D3018||Type 1|
|ASTM D3161||Class F|
|ASTM D7158||Class H|
|UL 790||Class A Fire Rated|
For peace of mind choose a GAF factory-certified Master Elite® roofing contractor.
PRICING & WHERE TO BUY
Find a GAF retailer or distributor near you.