FeltBuster® High-Traction Synthetic Roofing Felt is a key part of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System,1 and has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.2
- Enhanced Walkability: Special spunbound surface helps provide increased traction vs. traditional asphalt felts.
- Durable Construction: Non-asphaltic, polypropylene construction for long-lasting performance – unlike conventional felts that can disintegrate over time.
- Competitively Priced: Per square with typical asphalt felts (pricing varies by market).
- A Better Looking Roof: Lies flatter than typical felts and avoids "telegraphing" of wrinkles, which can detract from the look of your new roof.
- Peace of Mind: Part of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System and eligible for a Lifetime ltd. warranty when installed on Lifetime Shingle roofs.1
Note: Always install FeltBuster® High-Traction Synthetic Roofing Felt using plastic cap nails or plastic cap staples. Do NOT use nails or staples without caps.
Note: 90-day UV resistance refers to standardized testing conducted by GAF to ensure the product will not physically degrade when exposed to UV. It is NOT related to withstanding water, snow, or wind. While FeltBuster® High-Traction Synthetic Roofing Felt is water resistant, it is NOT WATERPROOF. DO NOT USE FeltBuster® High-Traction Synthetic Roofing Felt as a temporary roof to protect property or possessions.
1See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable. Lifetime ltd. warranty on accessories requires the use of at least three qualifying GAF accessories and the use of Lifetime Shingles.
2FeltBuster® High-Traction Synthetic Roofing Felt has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal (applicable in U.S. only).