Conventional organic felts can absorb moisture, causing buckling and wrinkling that can impact the look of your roof. Deck-Armor™ Premium Breathable Roof Deck Protection combines strength and breathability to help protect your home against wind driven rain and trapped moisture.
Deck-Armor™ Premium Breathable Roof Deck Protection is a key part of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System,1 and has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.2
- Exceptionally Strong: At least 600% greater tear strength than standard #30 asphalt felt.3
- Safer: Special slip-resistant surface provides enhanced walkabillity, even on steeper-pitched roofs.
- Faster installation: Extra-wide 54"(1.4 m) roll provides 50% more coverage per course than traditional 36" (914 mm) wide felts.
- Lightweight: Nearly 1/3 the weight of a typical roll of #30 felt.
- Flexible Application: Recommended for use with asphaltic-shingle roof systems. May also be used with certain non-asphaltic systems, such as slate, wood, metal, or tile.4
UV Stabilized Polypropylene Construction: Resists UV degradation for up to 180 days.5
Note: Always use plastic cap nails or staples with plastic caps to install Deck-Armor™ Premium Breathable Roof Deck Protection.
1See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable. Lifetime ltd. warranty on accessories requires the use of at least three qualifying GAF accessories and the use of Lifetime Shingles.
2Deck-Armor™ Breathable Roof Deck Protection has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal (applicable in U.S. only).
3GAF trapezoidal tear strength testing per ASTM D4533.
4Contact GAF Technical Services at 1-800-ROOF-411 for acceptable non-asphaltic roof systems and limited warranty coverage.
5180-day UV resistance refers to standardized testing conducted to ensure the product will not physically degrade when exposed to UV. It is NOT related to withstanding water, snow, or wind. While Deck-Armor™ Premium Breathable Roof Deck Protection is water resistant, it is NOT WATERPROOF. DO NOT USE Deck-Armor™ Premium Breathable Roof Deck Protection as a temporary roof to protect property or possessions.