About FeltBuster® Synthetic Roofing Felt
- Enhanced Walkability: Special spunbound surface helps provide increased traction vs. traditional asphalt felts.
- Durable Construction: Non-asphaltic, polypropylene construction for long-lasting performance – unlike conventional felts that can disintegrate over time.
- Competitively Priced: Per square with typical asphalt felts (pricing varies by market).
- A Better Looking Roof: Lies flatter than typical felts and avoids "telegraphing" of wrinkles, which can detract from the look of your new roof.
- UV Stabilized Polypropylene Construction: Resists UV degradation for up to 90 days.3
Durable ConstructionTough, synthetic construction helps resist tearing and will not absorb moisture or become brittle
Great LookHelps avoid telegraphing of wrinkles, which can detract from the look of your new roof
Peace of MindEligible for up to a Lifetime limited warranty when installed on Lifetime Shingle roofs1
1Lifetime refers to the length of warranty coverage provided and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the eligible second owner(s)] owns the property where the qualifying GAF products are installed. For other owners/structures, Lifetime coverage is not applicable. Lifetime coverage on shingles requires the use of GAF Lifetime Shingles only. Lifetime coverage on shingles and accessories requires the use of any GAF Lifetime Shingle and any 3 qualifying GAF Accessories. See GAF Roofing System Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. Visit gaf.com/LRS for qualifying GAF products. For installations not eligible for the GAF Roofing System Warranty, see the GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty.
2FeltBuster® Synthetic Roofing Felt has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal (applicable in U.S. only).
3Ninety-day UV resistance refers to standardized testing conducted to ensure the product will not physically degrade when exposed to UV. It is NOT related to withstanding water, snow, or wind. FeltBuster® Synthetic Roofing Felt is water resistant, it is NOT WATERPROOF. DO NOT USE Feltbuster® Synthetic Roofing Felt as a temporary roof to protect property or possessions.
Get automatic Lifetime Protection on your entire GAF roofing system
Technical Bulletins and Notes