" We are crystal clear about what our customers expect, what they deserve and how to deliver it. From protecting your home during the crucial roof removal phase... to proper installation techniques with unrivaled attention to detail... straight down to the final thorough deep cleaning of your property. We are committed to making our customers happy." - Adam Jay / Owner
"Super Roofs replaced my deteriorating existing flat roof with a modified bitumen roof over new insulation. Some existing decking and wood joists needed to be replaced due to rot. The work was done over 3 days and was done professionally and cleanly. The business owner Adam was always available to explain what was being done and why, and he and his crew were a pleasure to deal with. He even replaced metal fascia where needed so that the entire job looks great. Highly recommend this roofer."
"Work very well done, very professional crew, everything supervised by the company owner, to the minimal detail."
"Need a new roof, make the call to Super Roofs. Adam is top notch and very up front with the whole process. He is straight-forward and he does the right thing. You can tell he takes pride in his work and company. He is an owner that will be on site and available prior, during and after the job. He is a great communicator about the whole process from permitting to delivery to completion- including any needed modifications that arise during the roof removal and installation process. Fair Price and straight shooter, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!"
- "Super Roofs replaced my deteriorating existing flat roof with a modified bitumen roof over new insulation. Some existing decking and wood joists needed to be replaced due to rot. The work was done over 3 days and was done professionally and cleanly. The business owner Adam was always available to explain what was being done and why, and he and his crew were a pleasure to deal with. He even replaced metal fascia where needed so that the entire job looks great. Highly recommend this roofer."
- "Work very well done, very professional crew, everything supervised by the company owner, to the minimal detail."
- "Need a new roof, make the call to Super Roofs. Adam is top notch and very up front with the whole process. He is straight-forward and he does the right thing. You can tell he takes pride in his work and company. He is an owner that will be on site and available prior, during and after the job. He is a great communicator about the whole process from permitting to delivery to completion- including any needed modifications that arise during the roof removal and installation process. Fair Price and straight shooter, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!"
- "Need a roof? This is the team you need. Having served as a federal agent, I investigate every detail and background prior to granting contracts. I did my homework and Adam and his crew came up on the top of the list after I spent days with my analysis. And they delivered more than expected. See attached photograph, which evidences the results. It's a work of art. So you don't need to investigate reputation and work history. It's already done for you. Brian S. Aryai, CPA, CFF, CIA, CFE, PI Senior Special Agent (Ret.) United States Treasury Department"
- "There were a number of companies I reached out to when wanting to get the rood replaced. One never returned my call, one gave me a an email estimate based on a satellite picture of my roof, and then there was Super Roofs. Like other reviewers I was impressed with Adam's passion for the work he does. He showed up, walked us through the costs, the value of choosing his business, and general roof replacement issues to watch out for. We decided to go with his company. Marco, and the team of workers arrived and did a very good job. These guys in a Florida summer were amazing. Not taking shortcuts like many would do while that uncomfortable in the heat and humidity these guys were amazing. The finished roof looks very good. Better than that we have confidence that the installation was done in a way that will make the rood safe for our family. Call other places. Get other estimates, but make sure to talk to Super Roofs. Pretty sure you would make the same choice we did."
- "Had a awesome experience with them. Adam was very knowledgeable and helpful, took time to find out if I had any questions through the whole project. My dormer window an roof came out perfect."
- "Super Roofs isn't your average roofing company in the area. I called around and requested quotes from about a dozen roofing companies in the area. What stood out about Super Roofs is that Adam, the owner, took time to go over everything with me during the quote. I truly felt informed about the roofing process and received an education about what to expect that no other roofing company offered. Other companies simply sent a salesman out and barely spent 10 minutes at my home. From this first impression, I loved the open communication and the fact that I was dealing with the owner of the company, not just a salesman who might be gone tomorrow. We decided to move forward with using Super Roofs with our roof replacement, hurricane straps, and extra insulation needs. Adam, Marco, and the Super Roofs Team were super attentive to detail. Adam prides himself on being a perfectionist and it's shown in the work of Super Roofs. When something wasn't perfect and up to the highest standards (like a little scratch or dent on the drip edge, which we didn't even notice), it was fixed. We ended up needing to redo the siding on a dormer window in order to replace bad flashing (original flashing from when the house was built in the 60's). Adam walked us through options on how to replace the old aluminum siding. We decided to go with a cedar siding which his team created and installed, which ended up being the icing on the cake with our gorgeous new roof. In total, we weren't just a quick turn around, in and out job, you could tell the team and Adam truly cared about our home and doing the very best work. They weren't rushed to simply do our roof as quickly as possible and move on to the next job. They spent the time needed to make everything not just right, but perfect. Even the roofing inspector commented on the gorgeous and very well done roof job and remarked, "you got a good company!" Thank you for a wonderful experience Adam, Marco, and the Super Roofs Team. Highly recommend!"
- "We had the best experience with Super Roofs. The owner Adam always took his time to go over everything and answer any questions I may have. He was always extremely responsive, honest and accommodating. His crew was just as great and professional as well. Adam also gave us a fair and competitive price and everything turned out beautiful! Very pleased and highly recommend!"
- "In only 48 hours we got a brand new roof! They were very professional and got everything done in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this business"
- "The owner Adam is extremely professional and went out of his way to get the shingle color I wanted and even moved the installation date for my convenience. They cleaned up very well and their prices are competitive. They did not have any surprise wood charges and what they did replace was flawless."
- "I would not hesitate to recommend Super Roofs. At the initial meeting Adam the owner, not only went over the entire process in great detail, but brought up potential issues that might arise, all of which couldn’t be predicted until work actually started. His knowledge is expansive, and the price was very reasonable. Once work started, some of the problems which we had suspected would come up, did occur. These were handled as we’d planned. The real clincher was how well he and his team dealt with and resolved the ones we had not foreseen, of which there were several. I feel he went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Adam was always available for consultation, and was on site periodically throughout the day. His team is a group of friendly, hard working, courteous, professional men, doing laborious work with no visible sign of tiring. They take their work seriously and are proud of the results. Every day they did an excellent job of cleaning up before they left for the night. Upon completion they did a super cleanup from which other than a beautiful new roof, you’d barely know they’d been on the premisses. I am extremely pleased with the roof and as corny as it sounds, have had multiple compliments by various people walking by the house."
- "Adam and his crew did a great job replacing my roof. He explained my options and gave me a fair price. His crew was very professional and my roof was done on schedule. Super Roofs is the best. Highly Recommended."
- "Mr. Adam, the owner, is a very nice, detail-oriented gentleman . His ultimate goal is you’re happy with your roof. Go with him and you will have the roof of your life! Thank you Adam!"
- "My first meeting with Adam seemed fine. I am optimistic but particular. I might use this roofer. I know I will have a decent gaf roof."
- "I'm still deciding. My first meeting with Adam seemed great, said call when ready to proceed. Trying to make wisest cost effective quality choice for my budget."
- "I'm still deciding. My first meeting with Adam seemed great, said call when ready to proceed as I did even if not as soon as had planned. However, some questions need to be asked. Nothing anyone should take personally. It is just proper and ethical way to do business. My primary field of study is a degree in business administration. Be a fool if I didn't utilize things I paid lot to learn for my own business endeavors. People have to be careful. Thing's like do you use subcontracted workers is very important question because if subcontracted workers are used one needs to make sure they get paid as job is complete, so never falls back on homeowner based on mechanic law. A question that any wise consumer should ask. No one should blindly assume anything. Of course maybe some don't care. Just like I researched to decide I want gaf products. I already removed gutter I was told could not be recycled. Rather a son did before I got home from home depot. Glad I did because water discharges too close to a door I already replaced once. Is just fine if I chose to reuse.However I sought ought Adam for a roof replacement job not gutter. I try to make most cost effective wise choices. Everybody's time is valuable. At least mine is. I assume Superroofs is as well. One professor once told me wise words of never just assume anything. My home may be a smaller job but so what. Maybe is because I am female but seems some roofers say one thing then when comes to contract time is another. That reason is why I researched to find Adam. Wise people treat every customer with same level of respect. I am sure original guy I spoke with at another company was bit miffed when I cancelled out but so what. I care about quality and cost. I might want give my home to a daughter some day and a non transferable warranty isn't what I was looking for. Neither was low mph shingles. I consider such things a waste of my money, especially in Florida. Also have other people who count on my opinion for their choices. They might even have bigger houses than my humble abode. Unlike some I actually own my home, not a mortgage. Represents a portion of my life's work I didn't accomplish by making stupid choices. The only reason I even consider hiring a master elite roofer or any is for warranty options."
- "Folks listen up!!! I’ll begin with this: I give NO BS in my reviews! I (as a local business owner myself and a person that’s hard to please) don’t easily give a 5-star review!! However, if I could give this company a 10-star, I would! Let’s get right to it! If you’re in need of a roof replacement, look no further as Super Roof SHOULD be the company you hire to do the job. I’ll tell you why... Adam (the owner) doesn’t pull punches or give any BS. He’s honest, personable, a complete perfectionist to say the very least!! The day we received our quote (which was the same day we met him) he took the time to go over the quote specifically and thoroughly. He stands and backs everything he tells you he’s going to do and goes above and beyond. His workers are punctual and do exceptional work. The quality of workmanship is uncanny! As they work, they pay close attention to detail along the way, the end result shows the artistry. Adam’s workers are a reflection of him and the way he operates his business!! I am one meticulous individual, I like all things done near perfection, so does Adam! When our roof was completed, breath-taking is a word I can quickly use to describe it!! The workers left our gutters and property impeccably clean! Adam showed up (shortly after his workers went on to the next project) to verify all was in good order and wow, he called one of his workers back to correct and align a corner of the front gutter, which they didn’t move or touch, even installed a black screw to match the drip edge 😳👌... The roof is perfect! The ridge caps aren’t even a hair off... they can’t get any straighter. The color is to die for and we now have a roof we don’t have to worry about for 25 plus years! Yes and YES I highly recommend this company. Super Roof is master elite certified with GAF/ELK. TOP KNOTCH COMPANY, TOP KNOTCH PRODUCTS."
- "The owner is very professional, detailed, and kept in touch all along the way. All the workers were nice and worked diligently. The roof looks great and was done on schedule. Highly recommended!"
- "Adam and his crew were AWESOME. They did a Great job repairing our roof and replacing our old shingles. They are very professional and Adam treated use like we were family. He always made sure we knew what was going on and was constantly make sure we were happy with the project. Thanks again Adam and his crew we truly appreciate your hard work and we love our new roof. I highly recommend Super Roofs to anyone need repairs or a new roof. Thanks again Adam."
- "Adam was thorough and patient as he presented his offer. He did everything he committed to do and I got a great price. His roofers work as a well oiled machine. He asked my opinion and then respected my decision. He was interested in involving me. I got a great price, great service, and a great roof."
- "Adam and his team came through in every way with our roof installation. Buying a new roof is not a fun, luxurious purchase so we did our homework! Everything the other customers have raved about is true of Super Roofs. Adam takes great pride in his company and employees - they respect him. So nice to see and the end results are amazing! Do not hesitate to choose them for your roofing needs!"
- "Adam (the owner of Super Roofs) and his crew were a revelation and are very highly recommended: he may be the last roofing contractor with enthusiasm for, and dedication to 'doing roofs the right way.' I have a complicated 1898 roof with obvious challenges leftover from previous roofers and renovations, so I was looking for a contractor who showed real knowledge and interest in the job. Adam was the only one of the estimators to spend more than 15 minutes looking over the house. In our meeting he then showed real insight into the house and the issues he was likely to hit drawing on his experience with similar homes from the past. He also showed real pride in his team and enthusiasm for the job despite its difficulties. He convinced me that he was interested in finding and fixing the problems, and determined to leave behind a roof that he could point to with pride. Despite all this he was very competitive (closer to the low bid than the highest). Over the course of the job my enthusiasm for him, his crew, and his company increased almost daily; they worked hard and tackled every issue they found head-on, honestly and fairly. I am writing this review after a rainy season has passed and the roof still looks amazing and has no issues. I would not use any other roofer."
"FRENDLY PROFESSIONAL DID GREAT JOB"
"VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KIND"
- "FRENDLY PROFESSIONAL DID GREAT JOB"
- "VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KIND"
- "NO ROOF PHOBIA!"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Excellent Experience From Start to Finish%21%21"
- "Professional %26 Knowledgeable"
- "PROFESSIONAL & INFORMATIVE"
- "MY CONTRACTOR WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE"
- "I was very impressed with Adam and his crew at Super Roofs. They did a great job and I would highly recommend them in the future."
- "Very Professional and knowledgeable contractor."
- "SUPER ROOFS"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "VERY PROFESSIONAL AND GREAT VALUE."
- "Awesome Job!"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Job Well Done"
- "are really attentive to individual needs and take pride on their work"
- "performed with excellence."
- "Stand Behind their product & Installation"
- "Will perform a professional roof installation time"
- "said they would do what time they would do the work and completed the work outstanding"
- "do a professional work"
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- St Pete Roofing
- Saint Petersburg Roofing
- St Petersburg Roofing
- Gulfport Roofing
- Pasadena Roofing
- S Pasadena Roofing
- South Pasadena Roofing
- Kenneth City Roofing
- St Pete Beach Roofing
- Pinellas Park Roofing
- Treasure Is Roofing
- Treasure Island Roofing
- Saint Pete Beach Roofing
- St Pete Bch Roofing
- St Petersburg Beach Roofing
- Bay Pines Roofing
- Tierra Verde Roofing
- Pass A Grille Roofing