Solid State Construction's goals are to make the exterior remodeling process easy for customers -- by using a consultative approach in every meeting, providing exceptional service throughout the construction process, and standing behind quality workmanship. Our team not only transforms the exterior of a home with new siding, roofing, windows and deck solutions, but we also transform how customers view the home improvement industry moving forward.
"Great experience throughout all siding project phases. Our design consultant provided great details to help find the best solution, the project manager on the ground was extremely involved, on a daily basis, to help move the project forward. Execution was flawless! The house looks brand new and the job was completed ahead of schedule! Cannot be happier!"
"Kerri made sure that the siding project exactly met our unique needs, and that the job specs were confirmed before construction started. Fabiano and the entire team were fantastic throughout the construction and they treated our property with great care and were meticulous in daily and final cleanup. Brandon kept us well informed, and ensured that all of the work was the highest quality and the results exceeded our expectations. I would use Solid State Construction again in a heartbeat."
"The estimate was thorough and they took the time to make sure I understood all parts of the job. Once materials arrived they made it happen in a matter of days working literally from sun up to sun down until it was completed. A great job."
- "Great experience throughout all siding project phases. Our design consultant provided great details to help find the best solution, the project manager on the ground was extremely involved, on a daily basis, to help move the project forward. Execution was flawless! The house looks brand new and the job was completed ahead of schedule! Cannot be happier!"
- "Kerri made sure that the siding project exactly met our unique needs, and that the job specs were confirmed before construction started. Fabiano and the entire team were fantastic throughout the construction and they treated our property with great care and were meticulous in daily and final cleanup. Brandon kept us well informed, and ensured that all of the work was the highest quality and the results exceeded our expectations. I would use Solid State Construction again in a heartbeat."
- "The estimate was thorough and they took the time to make sure I understood all parts of the job. Once materials arrived they made it happen in a matter of days working literally from sun up to sun down until it was completed. A great job."
- "Our project included replacement of siding, trim, roof and windows. Work was started and completed during covid. Though time estimates were a little off, the work was completed within the contracted time (pretty good under the circumstances). Work quality was very good for all subs. Supervisors and main office were easily accessible and responsive. Costs were transparent, reasonable and within initial estimates. We had installed James Hardy products. The crews had very good knowledge and experience with the product. I'm very pleased with the outcome and confident in the long-term quality of their work. I highly recommend considering Solid State Construction for reno work."
- "We had some exterior repairs done as well as removing all wood siding and replacing with Hardie fiber cement siding, installing gutters, and shutters. The house looks INCREDIBLE!! It was great working with Solid State Construction; the people are easy to reach and responsive to any questions or concerns, easy to talk to, and flexible! The installers- Norman and his team are the best - they are super nice and respectful, work diligently while also paying attention to detail and not taking shortcuts, clean up at the end of each day, and my dogs absolutely adore them! We loved having them work at the house and would absolutely reach out to Solid State for any other projects that might come up!"
- "Here I rescind my earlier, detailed review. May the one star here serve as a reminder to Jeff and team to care for their customers better in the future."
- "We hired Solid State to do our siding project - and we're so glad we did! They installed James Hardie siding and trim on the whole house and installed gutters. Throughout the 2 month project, our PM, Chris was very responsive and helpful, we felt confident that he had a firm understanding of the project and that he would do whatever he could to make sure we were happy with the end product. The foreman, Johnny and his crew were wonderful. Their attention to detail was so appreciated and they were pleasant to have around. We've hired contractors in the past and have been disappointed by the lack of communication and attention to detail. Solid State is not the cheapest installer out there for Hardie siding, but their value certainly shines through in their workmanship and they way they operate. Would hire again."
- "Solid State just finished installing new siding on my house, and I couldn’t be happier. The crew was amazing. They did a great job. They were efficient, courteous, and willing to work through all the difficulties and challenges my house presented. Thank you to the whole crew! I love how the house looks! I can’t wait to work with you again next year for new windows."
- "we hired SSC to replace the siding and exterior trim on our house in summer/fall 2021. they were by far the best contractors I've worked with, and I've worked with a lot of them on this house. they were super communicative, very clear about what was or was not included in any line item of the contract, responsive to questions or requests we had during the project, and didn't give us our final invoice until we were 100% happy (two different people came out to check on the work and to ask us if we were completely satisfied). the main crew was fast (our estimate was 4-6 weeks; they were done in two and a half), clean (really good about putting tarps on the lawn where they were doing any cutting of material etc), and friendly, and the other trades who came in seemed fine too. SSC's field guy stopped by probably every other day to make sure everything was running smoothly. I honestly can't say enough good things about working with SSC and would hire them again in a second."
- "Just completed the re-siding of our house with Hardy Plank siding, as well as installation of a sliding glass door out to our deck. Very pleased with final outcome. Crew repaired several areas of rot which were exposed upon removal of old 40+ year old siding."
- "Solid State installed new Hardie Plank siding & ProVia windows for our house. Their team was professional and the quality of their work was very good. We would recommend them highly for house renovation projects."
- "I hired Solid State Construction to reside my house with James Hardie boards. They did a wicked good job. They took their time and did everything right. We are completely satisfied with the outcome."
- "Solid State replaced my siding and repaired my front porch. The results were amazing. I love the detail of the framing of all the windows and doors. Brandon King managed the crew that worked on my project. They were there early every day and the stripping and major replacement was done quickly. Once they were down to the final details they worked cautiously so the final pieces were perfect. I had this done at the time of year when the weather is unpredictable. We had some snow, a couple of very windy days, and lots of rain. Brandon always kept me informed when his crew would be out and when it would not be safe for them to be there. They worked weekends and late into the day to keep the project on track. My front porch was a mess from work a handyman did for the prior owner. Though not part of the original contract the office worked with me to get this done at the same time. I went back and forth and had some small changes once the porch was opened up and more issues were identified. The company worked with me and was very accommodating throughout the whole process. I can’t say enough about how much better it looks. More importantly, it feels safe and I know It is built right. The house is nearly 100 years old so some things were off aesthetically. They did a very nice job masking the imperfections. The whole time Brandon worked with me and made suggestions and was very mindful that the finished porch would blend with the rest of the house. There was also an inspector who showed up intermittently to check on the progress. All the people I worked with from the salesman to the front office were professional and very customer service oriented. The electrician and the gutter people were also very easy to work with. Several of my neighbors came over during the process more than once to say it looked fantastic. My family and friends cannot believe the transformation. If it were not for the older details and the few windows I still have to replace you would think it was a new build. I met with 4 companies before I settled on Solid State and the James Hardie product. It did quote in the higher price range compared to some of other choices but the work is guaranteed for 30 years and the materials used are superior to the other siding I looked at. And I never paid any more than what I was quoted. I worked with the salesman and we discussed some small details I could add which did not raise the price significantly and gave the house a whole new look. I ended up going with the cedar style plank boards and added some shingle details. It is so much nicer than just being covered in a single design. They even helped me hang my mailbox and replaced an older, crumbling light fixture. Lisa Wyn from the office came out to thank me and was able to give me some photos of the house before the job had started. I wished I had taken more once I saw the transformation. Since they take so many for the job initially she was able to help me get what I needed. It was worth every penny and I am so happy with the results. I was so stressed about getting taken advantage of on such a large project since I know so little about what goes into it but I have no regrets choosing Solid State ]. There is so much contact and discussion throughout the whole project I always understood what was happening and why. Of course, price is important but the little details and customer service mean a lot to me too. I love seeing my house when I turn the corner. I recommend them highly and definitely would use them again on future projects."
- "We used Solid State to reside our home. From sales through installation, the team was professional, courteous, and timely. The team was happy to answer our questions. Moreover, our house came out fantastic, and what was an eyesore now looks great!"
- "Solid state was absolutely wonderful to work with. I used them to install new Hardie plank siding on a three family in Cambridge - it came out beautifully. From start to finish they were professional and worked closely with me to line up everything I needed to do before they started (asbestos removal, and insulation). They also coordinated with my other contractors to make sure everything ran smoothly! Unlike most contractors they started and finished when they said they would and did a great job cleaning up! I would highly recommend them."
- "I recently had a new roof put on my house by Solid State Construction. I was extremely pleased with the work that was done and would highly recommend this company to anyone. The people who work for the company are all highly professional. I first met with John, the project consultant. He provided me with a very cool app to take pictures of roof and shed and send to him- I had 2 hours of consultation over the next couple of evenings and he was able to blow the house photos up and walk me through all the work and repair that would be done. I needed my roof replaced, some soffit replaced, the shed roof replaced, and gutters replaced. He was able to give me an exact quote of the cost, which I agreed to and then set a date for the team to come out to do the work. The team came out on the specified date and completed all work within a couple of days. Lisa, the director of customer satisfaction, came out and brought me some great coffee mugs which I use whenever I drive. She also brought me a box of incredible assorted pastries. She is a very warm and sincere person who is very invested in assuring the customers are pleased with the work. The roof looks so good I sometimes just sit for a few minutes and stare at it when I drive into my driveway/ It always puts a big smile on my face"
- "We LOVE solid state construction. From every step of the way the communication was excellent. We initially found solid state online and fell in love with a few photos of past work they had done. We were apprehensive / fearful because we had multiple poor experiences with others in the past. The owner Jeff brooks ( project manager ) went above and beyond to make sure we were confident with the process every step of the way. He was extremely responsive and attentive to our project. He genuinely wanted to help make our dreams a reality. The crew that worked on our project was professional, enthusiastic, clean, and friendly. They showed up every day with a smile and treated us and our home with respect. The quality of work was excellent and they genuinely wanted us happy with their work at the end of each day. I chose solid state after reviewing their past work, and having an online consultation with the owner. They make It easy and remove the stress from the process. We were able to get prices, see designs , and read a full thorough explanation of what was included in our renovation. Any changes we wanted to make were quickly modified with updated pricing without a hassle. Solid state did our siding , all new windows , and even returned to do our roof. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome and we are SO happy we chose solid state. :)"
- "Solid State recently installed James Hardie siding on my 55 year old house. The transformation is amazing. The house looks brand new. Company representatives and the Project Manager did a great job of keeping me informed during the project and the work crew did a great job cleaning up at the end. I would highly recommend them."
- "I have a 368-year-old house that desperately needed to be resided. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to go with clapboard again or if I wanted to use Hardie plank. I contacted Solid State construction and spoke with one of their sales reps. It appeared that Hardy plank was my best option. I could not have been happier with this company from start to finish. They kept me informed, did an amazing job on my crooked old house, their employees were professional, exceedingly friendly, and I couldn't have asked for a better company. My house now looks gorgeous, and I know that it will definitely outlast the warranty. I would not hesitate to recommend Solid State Construction for any remodeling project. They are the best."
- "We recently contracted Solid State Construction Company to replace our roof, and we could not be more pleased. The quality of their work was excellent, and the project was finished in a timely manner. Lisa Wyn, one of their team members, communicated with us from start to finish. I highly recommend this company."
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"THEY DID GOOD JOB UNDERSTANDING THE NEED"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "THEY DID GOOD JOB UNDERSTANDING THE NEED"
- "Very professional%2C understanding great communication"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "JOB WAS DONE BACKWARD"
- "Would not use them again hard to get answer from them"
- "GOOD EXPERIENCE"
- "KNOWLEDGEABLE & PROFESSIONAL"
- "PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Professional %26 knowledgeable contractor"
- "SOLID STATE CONSTRUCTION"
- "PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTOR"
- "A VERY GOOD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH"
- "Very professional, very promt, honest, courteous"
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Shirley Roofing
- Shirley Center Roofing
- Shirley Ctr Roofing
- Ayer Roofing
- Devens Roofing
- W Groton Roofing
- West Groton Roofing
- Fort Devens Roofing
- Ft Devens Roofing
- Lunenburg Roofing
- Harvard Roofing
- Still River Roofing
- Groton Roofing
- Leominster Roofing
- Lancaster Roofing
- North Lancaster Roofing
- Fitchburg Roofing
- Townsend Roofing