This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Ryan with Roofing Force was very responsive and helpful with all my questions up front. He was not pushy as I worked my way through bids and with the insurance company, and the team did quality work on time and on schedule. They cleaned up thoroughly and I am very happy with the final product. Would definitely use again."
"Roofing force did an outstanding job and Ryan Whitlock I believe went above and beyond to make sure that all went well from inspection to the last shingle thank you very much for a job well done. Would highly recommend!"
"(Summary: outstanding work and very satisfied.) I called Roofing Force to look at my roof because I have a 10 year old stone coated steel roof that had been leaking and had some hail damage. I was very concerned about going into another roof project because the one I did 10 years ago was a very large project and a nightmare. I've also done 5 remodeling projects on both residential and commercial buildings, so I'm very familiar with working with poor contractors and people that don't do what they say they will do. I would say 9 out of 10 contractors in all areas are a disappointment. Well, to make a long story short, Roofing Force (Carlos Luna) worked with the adjuster to get the project covered, Carlos and Richard Davis took their time with all my concerns, helped me decide on a new steel roof brand, worked with me on my specific concerns before starting the project, and kept working with me all the way through the project. I would say that I've worked with maybe 200 contractors of different types over 30 years, I put Carlos, Richard, and the Roofing Force installers and office personnel (Carrie Spencer, Sarah Jones) at the top of the list. They did everything they said they would do, and did it well. You might think that doing what you say would be normal; it's not. The roof installation was outstanding. The communication and conversations were always good. I am happy to recommend Roofing Force's team and Carlos Luna for any project that anyone would need."
- "Ryan with Roofing Force was very responsive and helpful with all my questions up front. He was not pushy as I worked my way through bids and with the insurance company, and the team did quality work on time and on schedule. They cleaned up thoroughly and I am very happy with the final product. Would definitely use again."
- "Roofing force did an outstanding job and Ryan Whitlock I believe went above and beyond to make sure that all went well from inspection to the last shingle thank you very much for a job well done. Would highly recommend!"
- "(Summary: outstanding work and very satisfied.) I called Roofing Force to look at my roof because I have a 10 year old stone coated steel roof that had been leaking and had some hail damage. I was very concerned about going into another roof project because the one I did 10 years ago was a very large project and a nightmare. I've also done 5 remodeling projects on both residential and commercial buildings, so I'm very familiar with working with poor contractors and people that don't do what they say they will do. I would say 9 out of 10 contractors in all areas are a disappointment. Well, to make a long story short, Roofing Force (Carlos Luna) worked with the adjuster to get the project covered, Carlos and Richard Davis took their time with all my concerns, helped me decide on a new steel roof brand, worked with me on my specific concerns before starting the project, and kept working with me all the way through the project. I would say that I've worked with maybe 200 contractors of different types over 30 years, I put Carlos, Richard, and the Roofing Force installers and office personnel (Carrie Spencer, Sarah Jones) at the top of the list. They did everything they said they would do, and did it well. You might think that doing what you say would be normal; it's not. The roof installation was outstanding. The communication and conversations were always good. I am happy to recommend Roofing Force's team and Carlos Luna for any project that anyone would need."
- "Roofing Force project manager Mike Youngblood and the assigned crew were great to work with. We were pleased with their communication, their respect for our property, their accommodation of our scheduling needs, their efficiency, and the cleanup/completion of the project. I wish we had called them 10 years ago! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them, and we are really pleased with how our new roof looks."
- "I worked with Anthony Dominguez. He is knowledgeable about the whole insurance process and the work they do as a company. Anthony is also very friendly, easy to work with, punctual, and good at communicating in a timely manner. I am very pleased with our new roof installation and the interior ceiling repair they did. I highly recommend Roofing Force. They are great at what they do."
- "Roofing Force was a pleasure to work with, and Ryan Knudtson was especially helpful throughout the process of our roof and gutter replacement. We sustained storm damage to both, and Ryan was instrumental in helping make sure our insurance company received all of the necessary information to process and approve our claim. The finished result is great, and Ryan and the Roofing Force team made it an easy process."
- "From beginning to end Roofing Force was a delight to work with. They were very patient and clear in what they were going to do. No pressure at all. The workers inside and outside were here on time and did a very good job especially Manuel. I would highly recommend this company for your roofing needs. They made things very easy for us. Thanks guys and gals for all you did from the office to the workers."
- "I am very satisfied with the work performed by this company. It was accomplished in a short time with no delays. The new roof is beautiful. The sales representative, Mr. Ryan Whitlock, responded quickly to all my questions and, when needed, called in expert assistance from the VP of Sales, Mr. George Davis. I would not hesitate to hire this company again for any type of roofing work."
- "I worked with Anthony Dominguez, he helped a lot with info we weren't sure about. The roof got done in 7 hours. Had a ceiling painter come in and was taking longer than expected, I called Anthony and explained what was going on, and with great professionalism, Anthony made sure it got done with the time we gave him. Great company, if you have Anthony, then the job is going to get done and done well."
- "Carlos was very knowledgeable and great to work with. He addressed out water issues and now we are leak free! Done in timely basis also. Highly recommend him!"
- "We loved our experience with Roofing Force. They did quality work, were timely & cleaned up after themselves. They were very thorough in helping us understand what every step of the process would be like & how much everything would cost. They were transparent & we had no surprises -- everything went as planned! Would highly recommend."
- "Last year, a wind storm damaged our roof and siding. We called Roofing Force based on the high Google review score and they were so helpful! They were able to come and tarp within hours (there was more rain and wind on the way), even on a Saturday!! We decided to go ahead and replace the roof, the siding and add brick to the front of our house and they took care of everything! Andrew is so lovely to talk to, he always keeps you in the loop and is easy to reach when you have a question. Considering all the supply issues of the past year and a half, I'm so happy we went with Roofing Force for this work. The office staff were also very knowledgeable and helpful when I had financing questions. Thanks for your work, especially Andrew who kept it all moving!!"
- "I have zero complaints about the entire process with Roofing Force. They came out and took a look at our tired wood shake roof and didn’t pressure-sell us. We needed a roof that would have a good warranty and would fit our neighborhood criteria. We checked around, and given the recommendations of other neighbors and the fact that they had the most competitive estimate, we went with them. We ultimately went with the Boral product and couldn’t be more happy. The crew they sent out was hardworking, knowledgeable and friendly. We recommend working with them on any roofing needs."
- "Look great, work completed in a timely manner and ahead of schedule. We would recommend the company. Very thorough and explained all the steps of the job. Our contact person was Anthony Dominguez."
- "I am very satisfied and happy with Roofing Force! I had three buildings needing a new roof and they scheduled me promptly and got the work done with perfection. Anthony Dominguez did an amazing job from the beginning to end. I would highly recommend Roofing Force to anyone with roofing needs."
- "They were easy to work with from start to finish. Anthony Dominguez made the whole process easy, and followed through with everything that was asked, even going beyond expectations after the roof was installed just to help out with an unrelated issue. Great company, great people, great value!"
- "If you are searching for a roofing company, look no further! Roofing Force was a breeze to work with from start to finish. During the initial roof inspection, they were thorough, explanatory, provided pictures of damage and walked me through the entire process. Before, during, and after installation, communication was stellar from our salesperson Tyler, the sales manager John, and the office contact Carrie. They kept us informed of when installation would occur, reminders, follow-ups, answered any questions we had. During installation, Tyler and John both dropped by to ensure all was well. Post-installation, we were informed of further processing against our insurance claim that was clear and extremely helpful. Additionally, after install, it was like they were never here other than we had a new roof. Could not be more pleased with the service, installation, team members and quality of this company!!!"
- "I have a premium metal roof on my business which was installed 21 years ago. I had some moss and other organic material that was growing on the roof in certain areas, not to mention a collection of dirt from over the years. The Roofing Force crew power washed my roof and cleaned the exterior of my gutters and made everything look new again. Their quality of work is excellent! I definitely can recommend this company."
- "Roofing force took great care of us! So happy with our new roof, the color really makes our house colors pop nicely. The whole roof replacement was done in a day and they even cleaned up. Anthony was great to work with and I would recommend them again and again. Thanks for doing an outstanding job!"
- "Anthony Dominguez was very professional, prompt, and did everything exactly as we discussed. He made understanding the insurance process easy and the product selection. I highly recommend Roofing Force for anyone with Roofing and Gutter needs."
- "Andrew Johnson and his crew from Roofing Force did a fantastic job on our new roof. Andrew took care of dealing with the insurance company for me, and made sure the insurance company didn't try to take advantage of use with the big storm came through and destroyed our roof. Without his help, the entire process would have not gone nearly as smooth as it did. I can not express in words how great of a job Andrew did, along with the crew from Roofing Force. Very professional, great communication, and a fantastic job installing our new roof."
- "I couldn't have had a better team for building/repairing my roof. Andrew ALWAYS returned my phone calls or did what he said he would do. George took special care to do what needed to be done as if it was his own roof. He explained exactly what needed to be done, and obviously was knowledgeable. I tried for a whole year to find someone to do the work and went through at least a dozen other roofers and companies. They either backed out or i seriouslydid not trust them. I was facing an emergency and starting to panic as my house was leaking at both ends. I had to keep the thermostat low or ice would melt and trickle in steadily. The young men doing the work were responsible, professional, and worked sun up to sun down and very rarely took breaks. I had to almost insist the do so! Now, we have faced 2 weeks of temperatures in the teens or single digits during the daytime, and a foot of snow is sitting on my roof and my house is warm and dry. I have never felt so comfortable in the winter as I do now. I can't say anything negative about anything to do with Roofing Force."
- "After hail damage, we replaced our old asphalt roof with a new metal roof. Roofing Force was able to inspect the situation and provide us with options while other companies complained that they were unable to help due to COVID. The work was completed on time with the materials we chose. The neighbors couldn't believe it was metal since the stone coated metal looks a lot like asphalt from a distance. I also commend Roofing Force for their patience while waiting to get the insurance check cashed for their payment. It took longer than expected due to the mortgage company being listed on the check from the insurance check, which meant I had to mail it out get it signed and returned before I could pay them. This took several months to accomplish. The difference in price was covered by a loan which Roofing Force also assisted with. Overall, I am very satisfied with the service, and the results provided by Roofing Force and Carlos specifically for assisting us with the entire process."
- "I loved their professionalism, Neil was great, And on time With a smile. Was highly respectful and always listened to my questions and he always had the answer. It is so nice to talk to a company that does not ignore you, but listens and follows up accordingly. Then the crew came out, by the way, faster than I thought possible, got in got the job done in one day. When I thought a two day job was at hand. The crew worked together, hand in hand, and Did the job right. The crew showed respect, And cleaned up accordingly. Wow, no doubt if there be another need such as this one, I will be calling them. Thanks Neil, Carlos, and the entire company for doing me such a great job. It was an outstanding experience of the good kind, again thanks for doing a great job. Jim Turley"
- "They did a great job. Neil went above and beyond. Not only did they replace my roof, but they repaired my mom’s roof. Great job! Would definitely recommend ."
- "After a 4th issue with my shingle roof, including water damage inside I called around for estimates for repair of the roof. I got 3 no shows, but Terry at Roofing Force, and one other small company were quick to reply. He came out and assessed the roof and I decided to file an insurance claim to replace the roof which was approved by my insurance quickly thanks to in part to the assessments from both roofing companies. The whole process was easy. All questions were answered in a timely manner. Terry even went out of his way several times to come down to make sure we on the same page as I added other smaller jobs to the work estimates. (I live 30 miles south of KC.) I decided to go with Roofing Force over the smaller company due to that, as well as price, BBB certified, and the reputation and reviews I saw online. The roofing material was dropped off on Monday and the crew came out Tuesday and knocked it out in less than a day! I also received calls from the office staff to ensure everything was going smoothly, and Terry drove down again the next day to look over the work. Outstanding and rare customer service you just don't see much of anymore. Next up is inside painting from the water damage, storm door installation and trim repairs using their crew, and maybe outside painting later this year!"
- "Roofing Force was awesome. Always responsive during the decision process (had looked at 5 companies) with Doug. Roofing Force was not the cheapest, but after studying reviews, they were the most qualified in the metal roofing we wanted. We definitely got we what paid for. The crew immediately got to work on arrival and didn't stop until it got to dark. All the work was completed in 2 days. Roof is amazing and should save on cooling cost in the summer and more resistant to Kansas weather (had asphalt shingles). The seamless gutters are amazing and the rough construction they did for us to fix the fascia boards is superb. These guys are worth every penny and more. So glad we went with Roofing Force. Their expertise in both detailing the work to be done, helping with the planning of work statement, ethics of the work crew (simply amazing how efficient and expertly completed), the work warranty as well as the warranty on Boral Steel roofing, ensures we wont have to deal with our roof for decades to come. And we also got a bonus of gutter shields so I don't have to climb up on the roof to clean out the fantastic seamless gutters. The new skylights are vastly superior to what we had (recommended by our sales rep Doug). Don't know If I get to add a picture of the work done for us, however, we could not be more pleased with Roofing Force. Simply awesome to work with and the end project result is more than we had hoped for. As far as price, just a few more dollars than their nearest competitor, but when looking at how long Roofing Force has been doing steel roofs, and the length of time their work force has been doing roofing (the crew working for us had 10-16 years of experience per individual with Roofing Force - they knew what they were doing), the buyer simply can not get a better deal or end result. Would without hesitation recommend Roofing Force for not only roofs, but their expertise in seamless gutter and sky lights."
- "Roofing Force replaced my parents roof and did a fantastic job! Neil Robinson was my parents point of contact and was outstanding at helping them on storm claim processing with their insurance company. He was with them every step from inspection to completion. Highly recommend Roofing Force and if you are in the SW Missouri region, ask for Neil!"
- "Roofing force exceeded my expectations. We had a big job and they completed it in 2 1/2 days even in inclement weather. The workers were very courteous and efficient. I was amazed at how well they kept things clean. We couldn’t find a single nail or roofing remnants after they were done. They even came back and rerouted a problem gutter after the job was completed at no charge. I can’t recommend Roofing Force strongly enough. They are reasonably priced, perform excellent work and are extremely neat. 5+ stars."
- "I have a flat roof on two sections of my roof which made it impossible for me to see an damage. Well on one of the sections developed a hole in the rubber matting. I called Roofing Force and they were out the same day to inspect the roof and give me a estimate. They were 1 of 6 companies that I talked to. I chose Roofing Force and they were on it the next day. A One man crew came out and had that section of the roof done in one day. A year later the other flat section suffered some damage from a server storm. Again I called Roof Force, that same day the same one man crew showed up and put a quick patch on it until he could get back to fix it. It was couple of days before he could get back and it would take 3 days to replace. He returned the next day, and completed the job in about 12 hours. The guy was awesome, great clean up, no nails or trash left in the yard. The roof looks great. I highly recommend this company especially the guy who replaced my roof."
- "Very pleased with the service, quality of materials and workmanship we received! Nate knows the business and was very helpful through the whole process. The staff at the office were more than helpful as well. I would highly recommend this company!"
- "Roofing force did a great job repairing our metal roof. Good value and fast service. Phil was our contact and he was a really nice guy. Very responsive and follow up on things."
- "3 new windows at a great price is a good thing. The workers were polite and efficient. They went the extra mile to fix the little concerns of my wife. Every husband knows that is also a good thing."