MidSouth Construction, LLC is proud to be the elite residential and commercial roofing contractors serving individual homeowners, property investors, and business owners across Tennessee and the entire MidSouth region! Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, MidSouth Construction is certified to install, repair, replace and maintain all types of roofing. We understand that your roof is the top layer of protection for your home or business and are committed to helping you keep your loved ones, as well as your business safe from harsh weather. GAF Master Elite Certified Contractors are limited to less than 2% of all roofing contractor’s in the nation! Midsouth Construction takes great pride in holding this designation and providing exceptional customer service, top quality workmanship, and unequalled knowledge in roofing systems. We are always happy to provide free roof inspections and estimates for homeowners and business owners.
"Could not be happier with the work completed by your folks at MidSouth Construction. Cody Pennington was thorough with this process and made this project very easy. He walked us through the details and made this very simple. The crew who performed the work were outstanding and prompt. Plus, they cleaned our place up after the work was completed, very professional! I would recommend this company to anyone who wants their roof replaced! They did a fabulous job! We are very happy! Mike and Dottie Markuson"
"We had a great experience with MidSouth replacing our roof from storm damage. There was no pressure to share our insurance claim details like other roofing companies. The estimate we received was very fair. Rusty was great to work with. He kept us informed throughout the entire process and was onsite to make sure the work was done correctly. Really satisfied with the outcome."
"I reached out to Justin at Mid-South. He is professional and informative but also extremely personable. He is easy to talk with in trying to understand the process of roofing claims and roof replacement. He is thorough in his work taking numerous pictures to document the claim. He is unwavering in his commitment to follow through on his clients behalf when the insurance company resists. And, he is so genuine and trustworthy that I know I’ll be connecting with him with future projects. If you are looking for someone that can relieve the burdens of what feels like a crazy situation and help to make sense of it. I highly recommend Justin with Mid-South Construction."
- "Could not be happier with the work completed by your folks at MidSouth Construction. Cody Pennington was thorough with this process and made this project very easy. He walked us through the details and made this very simple. The crew who performed the work were outstanding and prompt. Plus, they cleaned our place up after the work was completed, very professional! I would recommend this company to anyone who wants their roof replaced! They did a fabulous job! We are very happy! Mike and Dottie Markuson"
- "We had a great experience with MidSouth replacing our roof from storm damage. There was no pressure to share our insurance claim details like other roofing companies. The estimate we received was very fair. Rusty was great to work with. He kept us informed throughout the entire process and was onsite to make sure the work was done correctly. Really satisfied with the outcome."
- "I reached out to Justin at Mid-South. He is professional and informative but also extremely personable. He is easy to talk with in trying to understand the process of roofing claims and roof replacement. He is thorough in his work taking numerous pictures to document the claim. He is unwavering in his commitment to follow through on his clients behalf when the insurance company resists. And, he is so genuine and trustworthy that I know I’ll be connecting with him with future projects. If you are looking for someone that can relieve the burdens of what feels like a crazy situation and help to make sense of it. I highly recommend Justin with Mid-South Construction."
- "Robert Hunter and MidSouth Construction have been amazing to work with! When we noticed a water spot in our bedroom, we knew we had a problem. With all the crazy weather, we had lots of storm damage. Robert helped us get a new roof and painting done quickly and even guided us with some of the insurance dealings! Of course with any repair project, you expect there to be some unexpected issues, but Robert and his team jumped right in to correct and put us at ease! I would highly recommend MidSouth Construction for any and all interior, exterior and especially roofing needs! Great job! Thanks for all you do!"
- "I had the pleasure of working with Justin to have some repairs done to our house after a storm blew through Nashville. We had to have our roof and siding completely replaced. Justin was very responsive and explained everything in great detail. It took a little longer than we had hoped, but at the end of the day we're very happy with the work that was done. I'd highly recommend Midsouth Construction!"
- "We had significant damage to our roof after the tornado breakouts that occurred in December 2021. Justin was assigned to our account and did an assessment of the storm damage. There was significant damage (wind and hail) to the roof and gutters. He recommended a full roof replacement and gutter replacement. Our insurance company was not the easiest to work with; however, Justin continued to work with them, providing proof and supporting documentation numerous times to support why a full replacement was necessary. Each time the insurance company would try to push back but Justin continued to work with them supporting its necessity. Our insurance company, after numerous conversations with Justin and supporting documentation provided, agreed to cover the full replacement. Our property was left spotless with a beautiful new roof and gutter system to show. Justin and the MidSouth crew were phenomenal. The crew came out, did the replacements and cleaned up. One would never know they had been there if you had not seen them working. The crew’s professionalism and care they took with our property was incredible and very appreciative. This company truly cares about its customers. We cannot say enough about Justin. He never stopped when the insurance company became quite challenging. He continued working with them providing documentation many times over and numerous conversations with them. He kept us in the loop during each stage. He even coordinated the best times for the roof and gutter replacements for our schedules. He was essential throughout the process. He is one of the most knowledgeable and caring individuals with whom we have worked. He is truly an asset to MidSouth Construction. We will definitely use them in the future and look forward to working with Justin in the near future for a remodeling project. We highly, highly, highly recommend Justin and the MidSouth crew."
- "I had a roof and lvp put down. The price was fair and the work was exceptional. They did everything they said they would do and in a very timely manner. Chris was great to work with and always responded quickly to any questions or concerns I had."
- "I contacted three different roofing companies to quote me for a new roof. Cody of mid south came out and quoted me the best price. He brought a crew out and was able to replace my roof in one day, his crew was very professional, they cleaned up well and were very cautious around my property while doing such an heavy duty job."
- "Thank you for our new roof. Always responded to our requests even after job was complete. Went the extra mile to make sure we were happy. Chris, the project manager was very courteous."
- "Skylights started leaking... They were old, but who knew they wore out? Company was here the next day to assess the cause of the leak. (I thought it was flashing, but was actually decay of the skylight seals.) They had new custom skylights built, installed them, and repaired the ceiling, including painting it all so it looked better than before the damage. Easy to work with, honest, professional. Highly recommended."
- "Justin at MidSouth oversaw a series of repairs and construction after our property was hit by a storm. He was a great communicator and walked us through the whole process. All of the repairs (replacement of house roof, garage roof, all gutters, garage doors, etc) except for one were done really well, and when we had an issue with the quality of work from one of his subs he remedied the situation right away. Would recommend him wholeheartedly!"
- "I called and spoke to Cody Pennington about coming out to have a roof inspection on my home and he was able to have the home inspected in less time than anticipated! He also took the time to thoroughly explain details of problems areas as well as point out many good assets to the workmanship we had on our current roof. Cody is extremely knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend MidSouth Construction and Cody for all your roofing needs!"
- "I would definitely recommend MidSouth Construction for roof inspection and Cody! We were concerned about an area on the roof (a new purchase home) that we assumed was from an addition to the house. Cody came out to the house and took pictures, TOOK TIME to explain his results, and even gave us a thorough report. I love that Cody took the time to not just examine and write the report but show us and put into layman’s terms all his findings."
- "They say word of mouth is the best advertisement. This stands true with this company. I had reached out looking for a roofer and Cody with midsouth was recommended more than once. I have no regrets! He was very professional and informative. They got in and gave us a beautiful roof with no stress on our part. His team of roofers are fine examples of what hard working Americans do to get good reviews, they were excellent. I highly recommend!!"
- "We used MidSouth to repair siding damage from a storm. Chris was top notch from the time of an estimate until the repairs were complete. We worked through the supply chain issues with him and he kept in consistent contact to let us know when he had materials and workers lined up. Could not have asked for a better contractor. I hope not to have a need but should I ever need a contractor, Chris and MidSouth will be my first phone call."
- "Cody was a pleasure to work with. We had a mystery water stain appear in our ceiling and he was able to get up into the attic and quickly identify the issue, as well as suggestions of different mitigation options to prevent the same thing from happening in the future. Besides identifying the issue and the resolution, Cody also took the time to ensure I understood what was happening and what to keep an eye out for going forward."
- "Cody Pennington came to me at the recommendation of someone else. My dad had a roof put on last year but it was done very poorly and as a result there was a lot of damage to the wood and it had started to leak again. Cody took time to show me the issues and explained I really needed to get a new roof but he was not pushy at all. He worked with me and showed me every step of the way what he was going to do and how he would fix the problem so it not continue to happen. He was very easy to work with and I am more than happy with my new roof. Even my neighbors have commented on how much better it looks! I would recommend Cody to anyone that needs a new roof!"
- "Justin was excellent, very knowledgeable and courteous. He went above and beyond in helping me. He worked with insurance company to cover unexpected costs. The crew did a great job with repairs, very timely. Will definitely work with Justin again in future. Linda Austin"
- "My wife and I are very pleased with our new roof. Cody our project manager led us through the entire process from the first inspection, insurance assistance and he helped with the clean-up. Cody was always just a text or call away. The workers on site were very courteous and hard workers. The project was completed on schedule with no delays. I highly recommend Mid South Construction and ask for Cody."
- "I cannot rate this company high enough. Working with Justin Snow was an extremely positive experience. He was very consistent in his communication with me . Always returned my calls or responded to my text. The work that was done was exceptional! Very prompt and professional. I highly recommend using them for any of your construction needs!"
- "We are the largest liquor in Tennessee and were having roof leaks in several locations. We had gotten 4 quotes and MidSouth Construction comparatively by far was the best. We had to completely replace the roof due to issues. Thanks to Jake and Mike the replacement went seamlessly. They were actually able to get the materials in to do the project a month earlier than anticipated. The entire project took less than a week. Amazing service, extremely professional and each day they would come and give me a report on how everything was going and what they had accomplished that day. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone wanting any kind of repairs."
- "Honestly I’m hesitant about contractors. There is No need to be hesitant with Cody Pennington. You want Honesty, Knowledge, information and Trust. Use Cody. Cody is an Awesome Human being, professional and reliable. Ask for Cody if you want the job done Right! Five Stars without Question!!!"
- "Great experience with MidSouth Construction! Chris was our project manager. They were recommended to us and did not disappoint! Chris was always timely in his responses to any of my questions. The roof removal, installation, and cleanup were all done by a very professional and courteous crew. We had some additional work in the garage done as well and those crew members did a fabulous job as well. I highly recommend calling Chris and MidSouth Construction and they will be my first call should we need anything else done."
- "I called MidSouth Construction because we had a leak in our living room. Aaron Williams came out quickly and assessed our roof. He found a pipe boot ripped causing a leak into our attic and drip into the living room. He even went the extra mile to see if we could get our homeowners insurance - State Farm to cover the cost and repair some of the damage from the storm. The homeowner insurance inspector commented to me how much he like Aaron Williams and would recommend using him in the future. A++++ from MidSouth Construction - Great Job, friendly and they will get the job done!"
- "We called Mid-South after the Storm of March 25th. We heard very good things about them and felt snubbed by a competitor. Their rep (I withheld his name because I don't want to be one of those people) was polite and appeared to be knowledgeable all seemed to be go and we felt confident that our troubles were soon to be resolved. We signed the agreement giving them the authority to speak with the insurance company in our behalf and were assured they would put in great effort with the evidence accumulated that out roof would be fixed. The even came at the time of the insurance inspectors visit to go over it with him. Soon after the inspection Allstate denied our claim and we contacted their rep to do what he said they would do in disputing the claim denial and we got a text back with an OK. We never heard back from them again. I sent a text to the rep to ask if they are still working in our behalf or should we look somewhere else I was never answered back. I cannot speak to what kind of work this outfit does it may be wonderful but I felt disrespected to not even hear back from them after the denial to even say that they would not be able to help us. I could have accepted a simple " Sorry but I don't think we will be able to do business" but all I got was crickets. Your experience may be different but that is mine I hope it will be. The funny thing is we could have paid out of pocket or financed with no problem had they stood by us or even communicated the lack of interest in our business."
- "My roof had severe storm damage and after inspection by Justin/Project Manager it was determined to need replacement. We worked with the insurance company to provide proper information and the roof was replaced within a very minimal time frame. The roof installation crew was absolutely incredible, you could not ask for a better crew. All of the Mid South folks I dealt with were helpful, courteous and professional. Highly recommend."
- "The snow/ice storm in February caused an ice dam that melted water into my upper story recreation room and bottom story dining room. I called on Thursday and Chris was immediately responsive. He even tried to come out that day when the roads were impassable! He worked with me and my insurance adjuster to make the repair as painless as possible. I work from home, so he scheduled everything; the storage pod, movers, and workmen around my work/home situation. I couldn't have asked for a more motivated and conscientious contractor. Now that the work is done, I can't even tell that the entire front window trim was replaced, all of the floors were refinished, and the drywall upstairs was repaired. I would definitely call MidSouth and especially Chris again!"
- "Highly recommended! Very professional and easy to work with. The Mid-South team worked with the insurance company and made the process very smooth for us. The work performed was exceptional and the roofing team cleaned up everything nicely. Very happy with Mid-South and the work performed!"
- "Absolutely love Justin!!! He is fair, honest, on time, and does not try to over charge you. He will answer your phone calls and text messages right away even if he doesn’t have your business yet. I am getting ready to do a big remodel and he is the only person I trust to be in charge. I would recommend him to anyone!!!"
- "Had a fantastice experience with Aaron and MidSouth from start to finish. Their team was responsive and attentive as well as worked diligently with our insurance provider to get things taken care of. If you need a roof replaced I would highly recommend their services as they made the experience as painless and straight forward as possible."
- "Highly recommend MidSouth Construction. They were very professional from start to finish. The roofers showed up on time and were able to finish my roof in one day. They thoroughly cleaned up after themselves. Love the look of the new roof!"
- "We initiate the roof replacement process. Our search began with the BBB. Once we narrow our search we decide to go with MidSouth Construction. The decision was base part on BBB score, explanation of work to be completed the replace process , knowledge, ease of working with and follow up. All this was done by project manager."
- "Very professional company. We had suffered damage to our roof during the tornado in May. The damage was not noticeable from my perspective on the ground however Justin and another crew member climbed on the roof and pointed out that most of the shingles were loose from the wind. They spent a lot of time taking pictures and confirming the damage to present to our insurance company. They met with our adjuster twice to make sure everything was noted in our claim. Had they not spent the time to inspect as thorough as they did, we would probably still have a roof not knowing of the underlying damage that the tornado caused. Justin was extremely professional and represented his company very well. He was very helpful and always available for any questions we may have had. The 2 day installation went extremely smooth and clean up was thorough and professional. MidSouth Construction and Justin exhibit honesty and integrity. I highly recommend their company."
- "This is a great company to work with. The addressed all concerns that we had. The work they completed was exceptional. Would definitely use this company again in the future."
- "MidSouth Construction did an excellent job installing our new garage doors! We are very happy with their work. Justin Snow was very professional and responsive. Highly recommend them and will definitely use them again."
- "Justin did a great job managing the project on our roof replacement. Great quality work, great follow up. I will use them again!"
- "I have all praise to MidSouth Construction. The work was swift and beautiful. I commend Justin Snow for making this thing possible. He is very dedicated to his work and is very professional."
- "Jason and his team repaired my mom's roof. He was very professional and responsive. He let us know the time frame and called the day before to let us know they would be there the next day. Her roof had two sagging spots. His team replaced the wood, put on new shingles, completed the job and it looks good. I will recommend MidSouth Construction to friends and also use them for my own roofing needs in the future."
- "We are so happy with our Roof Installation. Justin Snow worked so hard to get insurance to cover the majority of our roof so we would have to pay the least amount possible out of pocket. He was always so responsive and followed through with any of our requests. Our roof looks fantastic and they made sure they left our house looking better than it did before after cleanup. I highly recommend Justin and MidSouth Construction and we are looking forward to using them again for other projects."
- "Jason Sterling was my contact. He was knowledgeable, professional and responsive. His crew did an excellent job. Jason supervised their work and inspected the end product. I had an exceptional experience with MidSouth due to Jason’s efforts."
- "Thank you for having such a wonderful skilled man, Robin White, who took on the job of rebuilding a large section on the corner of my house. He had to make it match the other corner of my house and he did it perfectly! I am so pleased. Might I add that he has beautiful manners."
- "Could not have asked for a better company to go through than Mid South Construction when an estimate was needed in a short amount of time. Justin and his team went well above anything I could have ever prayed for. Extremely professional, friendly, thorough, very informative on what was needed to be done and why. The best customer service I have ever had the opportunity to experience, his response time was a breath of fresh air, going well out of his way to provide me what I needed when I needed it. I can not say Thank You enough, Thank you Justin. I look forward to working with you and your team."
- "Had been looking for a roofing company for months found Midsouth got a quick response a crew came out when they said They would checked the roof damage . I received a price by email was a fair amount. Email them approved contract . In one day I had a great looking new roof . Work was done in a professional way Justin was great to work with. I was a construction superintendent for 34 years this was a first rate job they were great to work with.."
- "First time roof replacement and Justin put my mind at ease every step of the way. Recommended upgrades that were not that expensive and explained all of the options. Crew arrived on time and knocked it out early. Cleanup seems to be extremely good too. I would recommend them so much I am having them quote on other projects. May not be the cheapest around but you get what you pay for and I didn’t want to regret going cheap on something this important. No regrets."
- "Jake Casper was very efficient in handling all the details with the insurance, getting the supplies delivered, arranging a time convenient for us to begin the work. He came by at least twice a day to check on the progress and address any issues. He is very knowledgeable and very pleasant. We felt very comfortable with him. We highly recommend him and MidSouth Construction. We are extremely happy with our new roof!"
"Justin was very knowledgeable and a great communicator would highly recommend him and his company"
"Cody Pennington the project mgr was very helpful"
- "Justin was very knowledgeable and a great communicator would highly recommend him and his company"
- "Cody Pennington the project mgr was very helpful"
- "Very professional and responsive to every question"
- "Project manager was very helpful%26 professional"
- "PLEASANT & PROFESSIONAL"
- "THE MOST PROFESSIONAL/INSTALLER CREW"
- "EXCELLENT CONTRACTOR"
- "PROFESSIONAL THOROUGH GOOD SPIRIT"
- "Be aware"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "JASON WAS OUR CONTRACTOR AND HE WAS JUST"
- "GREAT GUY VERY INFORMATIVE, HELPFUL, HON"
- "Completely professional and good installation"
- "Knowledgeable Contractor"
- "LACKS COMMUNICATION & TIME MANAGEMENT"
- "JASON CRABTREE"
- "Austin and TJ were always prompt in responding to my questions and concerns. In most cases they corrected to my satisfaction the issues I had."
- "CONTRACTOR DISPLAYED EXCEPTIONAL"
- "PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE CONT"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "I recommended to my neighbors, and would not hesitate to use them gain."
- "VERY PROFESIONAL"
- "GREAT WORK"
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Nashvl Roofing
- Nashvle Roofing
- Berry Hill Roofing
- Nashville Roofing
- Melrose Roofing
- Donelson Roofing
- Jere Baxter Roofing
- Woodbine Roofing
- Oak Hill Roofing
- Northeast Roofing
- Forest Hills Roofing
- Cane Ridge Roofing
- Antioch Roofing
- Hermitage Roofing
- Madison Roofing
- Brentwood Roofing
- Lakewood Roofing
- Old Hickory Roofing