Master Roofing Utah is a GAF Master Elite top-rated roofing company in Utah. We aim to provide the best customer service, the highest quality roof materials, and the best value and pricing compared to other roofing contractors in Utah. - Locally Owned and Operated - Free Estimates provided - 10 year workmanship guarantee
"Everyone I've worked at Master Roofing has been friendly and professional. My new roof looks fantastic and it was all done in 1 day. Amazing! It has been a great experience. Christian listened to what I needed and was very helpful and absolutely no pressure. It was a few weeks before I was able to sign the agreement with Master Roofing, while I was dealing with another contractor that would not leave me alone. Christian provided me with great advice and referrals that helped me get that resolved. With support like that, I'm confident that Master Roofing will be there if I ever have any issues."
"I had a metal roof installed this winter of 2022. They will gladly take money from you but are not to concerned about the quality of work their sub contractors do. I tried to warn them of potential shortcuts or problems I foresaw. Had to have them come back and fix the issues. They left beer bottles and bottle caps all over the property as they were drinking on the job. I am still finding and picking up nails and metal scraps 4 months later. In our contract it described them doing a thorough magnet sweep obviously was untrue. Adhesive residue is left all over my roof, foam installation spacers were not installed for longevity. Damage was done to my swamp cooler with some form of oil residue. Was promised a $100 gift card that was never delivered. Would highly recommend getting another bid from a different company."
"We had excellent service from Master Roofing and would highly recommended them and specifically Christian Carlson as our rep. All of our questions were answered and the job was completed in a professional and timely manner. No surprises and quality job! Thank you!"
- "Everyone I've worked at Master Roofing has been friendly and professional. My new roof looks fantastic and it was all done in 1 day. Amazing! It has been a great experience. Christian listened to what I needed and was very helpful and absolutely no pressure. It was a few weeks before I was able to sign the agreement with Master Roofing, while I was dealing with another contractor that would not leave me alone. Christian provided me with great advice and referrals that helped me get that resolved. With support like that, I'm confident that Master Roofing will be there if I ever have any issues."
- "I had a metal roof installed this winter of 2022. They will gladly take money from you but are not to concerned about the quality of work their sub contractors do. I tried to warn them of potential shortcuts or problems I foresaw. Had to have them come back and fix the issues. They left beer bottles and bottle caps all over the property as they were drinking on the job. I am still finding and picking up nails and metal scraps 4 months later. In our contract it described them doing a thorough magnet sweep obviously was untrue. Adhesive residue is left all over my roof, foam installation spacers were not installed for longevity. Damage was done to my swamp cooler with some form of oil residue. Was promised a $100 gift card that was never delivered. Would highly recommend getting another bid from a different company."
- "We had excellent service from Master Roofing and would highly recommended them and specifically Christian Carlson as our rep. All of our questions were answered and the job was completed in a professional and timely manner. No surprises and quality job! Thank you!"
- "Highest marks to Master Roofing! They did a great job replacing the roof on our house a couple of years ago, so when we had storm damage to a rental property roof, we called them first. Christian helped us navigate the whole process, and his help with the insurance company was invaluable. The roofing team also did a great job. We would recommend these guys any time!"
- "I saw an advertisement from this company on Instagram last Summer. Blair came to my house within a day to inspect my roof and make recommendations. I was really impressed by Blair - he was very responsive and provided options to help with my situation. I was not ready to pull the trigger last summer, but Blair had regular (not annoying) follow up. After snow-melt I noticed that a significant number of shingles had blown off over the winter and my problem was now more serious. I called Blair and got the process started. Great sales process. The install process was just as good. James became my point of contact and he was equally as responsive and communicative. The job went fast, they cleaned up entirely, and we have a roof that will last a looong time. While writing this review I just received a note from James that the chimney cap was damaged during install and a tech was coming out today to do the repair. I would have never known. I really appreciate the integrity. Highly recommend Master Roofing. Great experience."
- "Christian was great to work with. Straightforward and attention to detail. I really appreciated his thoughtful approach to our issue. Where other companies were suggesting a whole new roof, Christian had creative solutions. Super fast work. Great experience over all."
- "Great communication with Christian Carlson. He was right on time every time we met and took great care of business, answered all the questions and concerns I had. The team was professional, got the job done within a day. They cleaned up before they left. Christian came the next day for the walkthrough inspections and did the second round of cleaning. James was very helpful with planning; he watched the weather closely and picked the right timing for the installation. I would recommend Master Roofing if you ever needed your roof replacement. Thanks guys."
- "I needed to waterproof a few nails that had lifted on a 3-year old roof to satisfy my buyer's inspection which required the work to be completed by a licensed roofer. Mattie was the only one who called me back. My job was too small for any other roofer in town to be bothered. Not only did he and an employee show up a day later as agreed, the job was that small and he tried not to take my money. Honest, on-time people in this buseinss isn't so common. If you need a roof, Mattie is your guy."
- "Hired Master Roofers to install TPO on a section of our roof with a shallow slope, and address a few leaks around exhaust pipes. They did a great job - quick turn around, thorough inspection, fair price. Would highly recommend them. Shout out to Christian who did our initial inspection, quote, and made sure the job got finished on time."
- "Christian & James were wonderful. Christian was responsive to questions, showed up when he said he would and had no surprises for us. James, was also on time and responsive. They did a great job. 10/10 would use them again."
- "Roofing was sent out professionally able personal. The crew pretty much knocked it out in one day! They were like lightning fast….! And The job was done to my satisfaction excepting there were nails in my grass and flower beds the rep did come out with magnet though I still find them here and there! Sincerely, John"
- "Working with Master Roofing to put in several sun tunnels has been the best contractor experience I have had yet. I worked primarily with Christian and Mattie and really appreciated the level of service that they provide. Communication is excellent, from planning stages to checking up after installation. They respond quickly and clearly, and I always felt like a priority. They also know their stuff, which is definitely important. The quality of work they do is fantastic. The attention to detail is impressive and very much appreciated. Their people show up when they say they will, which sounds like a little thing until you’ve worked with contractors that just don’t show up and don’t communicate delays… Because my job involved interior work, I worried that having someone I don’t know in the house would be uncomfortable. It was not - in fact, I ended up having some awesome conversations with Mattie. The experience was so good and the sun tunnels such a nice addition to my home that I reached out and worked with Master again to install several more AND recommended them to my sister when the heavy rains revealed some water issues on her new home’s roof. 10/10, Highly recommend."
- "We hired Master Roofing to do a full roof replacement. Their bid obviously beat out the others we looked at and their shingles have a 50 yr warranty. Our Project Manager Christian Carlson called us right away and had us pick out colors. They were so fast that my roof was completely done one week later! Their crews came exactly when they said they would and they worked from 8am till the sun went down to ensure we were all done before a rain storm was expected. That is real service. They cleaned up really well after. We did have a situation with the dumpster driver damaging our drive way. Master Roofing did not hesitate to ensure us that it would be repaired. Christian kept us informed the entire time and was so friendly. All of his crew was polite and very skilled. I highly recommend this company and Christian!"
- "I had a "plug" in my roof where a swamp cooler had been removed that was leaking. My service consultant, James, got back to me very fast and worked with me on the weekend so I would have my roof repaired on Monday, before another storm rolled through. My service tech, Jesse, did a terrific job with not only replacing the leaky plug, but fixing my roof so my attic would not mold. They did all of this at a very reasonable cost. I truly recommend Master Roofing to anybody who needs either a roof or a repair."
- "Highly recommend Master roofing! From the first estimate with Christian down to the last detail it was an overall great experience. We had requested quotes from about 7 different companies and were just not feeling good about any of them. The price quotes we had gotten were all over the place. We decided to try one more company and quite honestly I had wanted to call them prior but we started with companies that friends or family had recommended. We honestly got the best feeling when Christian showed up for our estimate. I know that sounds silly but sometimes you just have a feeling. We had a lot of questions and my husband is fairly involved and particular. Christian was very patient and knowledgeable and answered every question. He got up on our roof to really give it a look. Many of the other estimates used a google picture and guess work. When we received the estimate it was detailed and broken down in a way that we could understand. The price was right in our expected range and we were very happy to move forward. We upgraded our roof venting to ridge vents as well and we weren't sure if we were going to be able to afford it! We were having our patio cover updated as well and naturally it was going to take a while for the materials to be ordered and shipped and we were kept in the loop about timing. There was a day or 2 delay because of weather but that is to be expected. They cant control that obviously. The main roof and garage were completed in 1 day and there was a hiccup with the color of our patio covering and deciding to sheet it with wood prior to installation but no huge surprises about additional costs and everything was communicated efficiently. Nothing is ever perfect and smooth but patience and communication is key to everything! Thank you to the crew and Christian and James. You guys are all awesome. First 2 pics are before the others are after. Thanks again Master Roofing team!!"
- "Master Roofing definitely has my highest recommendation. My roof was replaced yesterday, and I am still in awe of how stunning it looks and how clean my yard was left. Christian really impressed me right from the beginning. During my first inquiry call, Christian pulled my house up on Google Maps so he could see the footprint of my house and share what he was seeing. None of the other companies I called did this. Christian helped me navigate through my first home owners insurance claim and he even met with the adjuster to help explain some of the damages my prior roof had sustained. He was there for me through the whole process and was always more than happy to help answer all of my questions along the way. When I was having a hard time choosing a shingle color , Christian listened to what I was hoping it would look like. He seriously listened to what I wanted and helped make a great recommendation. The result? EXACTLY what I was hoping for. Christian and James helped figure out the best placement of the dumpster on my property to avoid any damages to my driveway. The roofing crew that actually installed my roof was very professional and mindful of my home. They surrounded my house with protective tarps and did an excellent job cleaning up when they were finished. I am also very impressed with their excellent craftsmanship. Did I mention that my roof is absolutely stunning now? I can’t stop admiring it. Once the install was complete, Christian came to my house that same evening to do a final magnet sweep around my property to remove any nails that were hidden, so my dog’s paws would be safe. He even did a magnet sweep of my neighbor’s yard as well. Master Roofing is fantastic. I am over the moon happy with the entire experience! Thank you Master Roofing and Christian for making the whole process so easy!"
- "Jackson was friendly and professional. He explained our options and listened carefully to what we wanted. There was zero pressure,and the bids were very reasonable and detailed. The crew showed up exactly as promised, re-roofed our house and recovered our shed in less than a day. They were fantastic and the workmanship was top notch. They did a very thorough cleanup (and Jackson even came over to do a full magnet sweep for any missed nails or staples). Our roof looks great, and I won't have to think about it again for decades. We couldn't be happier"
- "I chose Master Roofing based on their 5 star reviews on Google. I'm so glad I did! Christian was wonderful to work with and very responsive. I requested a quote on their website on a Friday evening and I was surprised to be contacted the very next day by Christian to ask if I was available for him to take a look at my roof. From the very beginning, it was clear that excellent customer service was a priority for Master Roofing. They wanted to ensure it was a smooth process and not an inconvenience for me by working with my schedule. I truly appreciated Christian's transparency about the process, willingness to answer my questions, and communication about being available to answer any other questions via text, email or phone call. Master Roofing even worked with my insurance company to upgrade me a ridge vent system. As the date got near for my installation, James was wonderful about keeping me updated about the timeline. The reviews definitely live up to the quality of service by the Master Roofing team. The workers showed up on time, were polite, and my roof was installed in one day! Christian was great about showing up the day of and afterwards to do a final sweep of any remaining nails on my property. I highly recommend Master Roofing to anyone who needs a new roof!"
- "When I decided that it might be time for a new roof, I honestly didn’t know where to begin. I looked up multiple roofing companies and decided to go with Master Roofing based off the amazing reviews they received. My point of contact for this project was Jackson Measles. He was friendly, professional, prompt and followed through from the minute we spoke on the phone. He came out to my home, walked my roof took pictures and in simple terms told me what was needed and what my options were. There was no pressure no sales tactics just good knowledgeable advice. I made the decision to go with the new roof, Jackson made the rest of the process so easy to understand and very reasonable with his quotes his experience and what was to come next. Now the good part. The dumpster arrived his crew arrived and removed the old roof and put the new roof on in one day! The roof is beautiful I love the style they did it in and you would never have known any of it took place as my front yard and backyard were left immaculate! Nothing out of place just a new beautiful roof!! I HIGHLY recommend Master Roofing. To anyone looking for a beautiful high-quality roof at a fair price. Above all, the customer care that Jackson provided was a 10+ !! He was available for all my communications and truly made this a pleasurable experience."
- "I was so happy with the work that Master Roofing did. We had to get a new roof installed and they were able to take down the old roof and install the new one all within 24 hours. We worked with Jackson, and he was so pleasant to work with and was very responsive. Also worked with James on the day of the install, and he made sure everything ran smoothly. Would highly recommend them and Master Roofing."
- "Blair was the only roofing contractor we contacted who actually walked our roof to understand exactly what was going on. He was patient with us as we chose our colors, providing several homes to see how the shingles looked on a house, etc. When the installation day came, it was amazing to see his crew descend on our house and within 1 day, remove the old roof and install the new one and our roof is fairly large and complex. The crew was efficient, they cleaned everything up and the job turned out amazing. Master Roofing wasn't the cheapest or the most expensive, but Blair's experience and his crew's training proved why we made the right choice."
- "My experience with Master Roofing in Draper, Utah has been excellent. I went through Home Advisor and they already had great ratings so I contacted them. I was contacted by Jackson Measles a company rep. He was fantastic! He came to the house, inspected the roof, took pictures; no guesswork here. Very quickly I had a reasonable quote. The work has been finished. The crew was big, professional and did an amazing job cleaning up after themselves. I'm 110% satisfied with the job and response from the first conversation with Jackson to the finished product. I highly recommend this company. I just need some business cards to pass out to my neighbors."
- "Master Roofing provided quality workmanship. From start to finish, they were professional and a pleasure to work with. Christian was great-he responded quickly and let us know what was going on with the roof replacement with photos, texts and phone calls. We had four layers in some parts of the roof so it was a lot of work for these guys to get it all off and then put in the new beautiful roof. Thank you Master Roofing for a job well done!"
- "I worked with Blair on the estimate and finalizing the work plan. I got bids from several other roofing companies to replace my shingles. The bid from Master Roofing was competitive and Blair gave me a lot of confidence by taking the time to walk through the benefits of the materials and training that his company uses. On the day of the work they started about 8am. They had the old shingles off within a few hours. I was amazed at how quickly the worked. By 5pm they were nearing completion. I wasn't sure if they would come back the next day, but it turned out that they continued working and finished up the roof and then spent about another hour cleaning things up. They used a magnet to pick up all the nails and did a great job sweeping. By the time they left around 7:30 there was hardly a sign they had been here except that we had new shingles and a dumpster full of the old ones. The new shingles look great. I'd highly recommend getting a bid from Blair."
- "I have had a great experience with Master Roofing. I had 30 plus contractors bid on my roof. I went with Master because of the amazing and professional service I received from Christian. If you need a new roof go with Master they are the best."
- "It was great working with Blair Arnell on my roofing project. He communicated directly and easily and kept me up to date. They did a fantastic job and on time! Great company and great work!"
- "I was out of town for an extended time when the September 2020 windstorm happened. My roof was damaged beyond repair. Blair at Master Roofing was so helpful when he got my call. I was feeling pretty stressed because I was out of town. Blair assessed the damage and sent me pictures. He met with my insurance adjuster regarding the roof damage and his opinion that a complete new roof was required. He showed me a great selection of roof materials and was helpful in helping choose the best option. The roofers arrived as scheduled and did an excellent job of replacing my roof and cleaning up the mess from pulling off all the old roofing material. They worked well with my insurance company. I am very happy with their service from start to finish and would highly recommend Master Roofing without hesitation!"
- "I was out of town for an extended time when the September 2020 windstorm happened. My roof was damaged beyond repair. Bryce at Master Roofing was so helpful when he got my call. I was feeling pretty stressed because I was out of town. Bryce assessed the damage and sent me pictures. He met with my insurance adjuster regarding the roof damage and his opinion that a complete new roof was required. He showed me a great selection of roof materials and was helpful in helping choose the best option. The roofers arrived as scheduled and did an excellent job of replacing my roof and cleaning up the mess from pulling off all the old roofing material. They worked well with my insurance company. I am very happy with their service from start to finish and would highly recommend Master Roofing without hesitation!"
- "Master roofing was amazing!! They were so awesome to work with I literally just had to pick out my shingle color they took care of everything else. Our roof was older and they came in and added a ridge cap and took out our leaking skylights in our garage. Their crew was in and out in one day. They cleaned up our yard better than it was before and left us with a beautiful roof!! I would 100% recommend these guys!!"
- "Master Roofing was great to work with. Blair came out and helped us with the insurance adjuster, pointing out some things to the adjuster that they missed that would have affected them paying for the roof or not. We were right on the edge of winter and the weather moved in so we ended up waiting a few months until they were able to get out here, but they kept me informed as to why there was a delay. The crew that came out and did the roof was fast and professional. They cleaned up afterwards to the point I couldn’t find even a piece of shingle anywhere. Now the roof is done and I could not be happier. It looks a lot better the the roof that was previously on it did when we bought the house 12 years ago. I have already recommended them to a couple of friends and some family. I would absolutely use them again!"
- "This company was great to work with and got the job done so quickly. Very efficient, & knowledgable, courteous crew. Got rid of the unused swamp cooler and tv antenna, new darker shingles, it looks so updated. I love it!"
- "Blair is a easy to work with, honest and transparent guy. Master roofing will be my go to on all roofing questions. I am a real estate investor and will use them moving forward. They got the job done in time and fast."
- "If I could give these guys 10 out of 5 stars, I would!! Cody took fantastic care of me, and the work was done well ahead of schedule and under budget! Hands down the best and most professional roofing company in the valley!! They take serious pride in their work, they even cleaned my gutters out when the job was done!"
- "Every aspect of dealing with Master Roofing was exceptional - always professional and friendly. Blair, Richard, Mattie, Lucas and Chad were ALL helpful in every required service. The roofing crew completed the removal of the existing roof and installation of the new roof in one day. The new roof looks terrific and the solar tube skylight they installed to replace the old swamp cooler is amazing. They contacted our homeowners insurance and facilitated every aspect of the claim which resulted in minimal out-of-pocket costs. I can recommend Master Roofing with 💯% satisfaction. 👍"
- "Five Stars all around for Master Roofing! Recently had some wind damage on our home. I noticed a neighbor was getting his roof repaired. I asked the group on the roof doing the repair work if they could talk to me about my roof. Casey, from Master Roofing surprised me by climbing up on my roof the same day and identified the damage! He then provided me information on how to get it repaired. I did get 3 bids to get the roof repaired. Master Roofing came out on top in every evaluation category! They provided excellent service, and patience in our choosing the correct color and were able to answer all our questions along the way. Master Roofing was even able to replace our roof ahead of schedule! The team arrived at 1:30 pm and by 6:30 pm the SAME DAY, the job was done; everything cleaned up and the roof replaced and under budget. The workers were very kind, polite and respectful. When I went with Master Roofing and Casey, I not only got a new roof and happy family but a new set of friends! Thanks again to Master Roofing for providing outstanding service and product. You bet I will let my neighbors know! If they need roofing repair, contact Casey at Master Roofing! Thanks, now for the next 50 years we will have no worries about the roofing on my home protecting my great family!"
- "Maddy was fantastic to work with. He and his brother showed up on time and were very proffesional. They cleaned up everything and left my home tidy. (Unlike other contractors we have used.). I did my research before and strongly felt that the Roof Maxx product would be a great alternative to spending 10k on a new roof. It cost a third of replacing the shingles on both my home and garage..My home is 21 years old as are the shingles. The product seems to have stopped the granules from coming off my shingles as promised. I highly recommend Roof Maxx."
- "Master Roofing was fantastic on our roof replacement! The Ridge Vent System is already making a huge difference in our air conditioner demand. The mornings and nights are so much cooler in our house and in the garage! I can’t say enough about our installers. They made sure there was no debris on the surrounding plants and cleaned up after each work day, picking up and sweeping thoroughly! I recommend Master Roofing to anyone who wants to be sure the job is done right and on time. AND, they only use the highest architectural grade shingles. Our roof looks beautiful and will protect our home for many decades to come!"
"PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL CONTRACTOR"
"100%25 professional experience"
- "PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL CONTRACTOR"
- "100%25 professional experience"
- "Knew their trade and executed according to expectations."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "KNOWLEDGEABLE & FRIENDLY CONTRACTOR"
- "Great Company...Great People!"
- "PROVIDED 3 ESTIMATES VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE."
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Draper Roofing
- Belmont Heights Roofing
- Crescent Roofing
- Sherwood Park Roofing
- Alta Roofing
- Granite Roofing
- Snowbird Roofing
- Bluffdale Roofing
- Camp Williams Roofing
- White City Roofing
- Sandy Roofing
- Daybreak Roofing
- S Jordan Roofing
- South Jordan Roofing
- Herriman Roofing
- Riverton Roofing
- Cottonwood Heights Roofing
- Alpine Roofing