This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Great experience! My project manager Jon was with me every step of the way making sure everything from scheduling and insurance processes were taken care of. Work was top notch! Highly recommend."
"Working with Ken was great from start to finish! He was very profesional and kept us up to date on the status of each step in the process. He is very friendly and great to work with! On install day their crew did a fantastic job. They were quick but very efficient. The roof looks great and they did a great job cleaning everything up after themselves!"
"Jon at Integrity Roofing was great to work with to replace my hail-damaged home and barn roofing! He was patient, helpful, and thorough with the insurance claim process and we're very happy with the quality of the work. Would definitely work with Integrity again (but hopefully not any time soon)."
- "Great experience! My project manager Jon was with me every step of the way making sure everything from scheduling and insurance processes were taken care of. Work was top notch! Highly recommend."
- "Working with Ken was great from start to finish! He was very profesional and kept us up to date on the status of each step in the process. He is very friendly and great to work with! On install day their crew did a fantastic job. They were quick but very efficient. The roof looks great and they did a great job cleaning everything up after themselves!"
- "Jon at Integrity Roofing was great to work with to replace my hail-damaged home and barn roofing! He was patient, helpful, and thorough with the insurance claim process and we're very happy with the quality of the work. Would definitely work with Integrity again (but hopefully not any time soon)."
- "Integrity Roofing is the only roofer I've used in Colorado Springs that actually provided timely and quality service and stood by their initial estimate. I was very impressed with communication from Kendall, who notified me every step of the way on the entire roofing installation process. He kept me informed and included me on all decision making. I've had roofs replaced before, due to hail damage, and I've never experienced this type of professionalism, service, and transparency. He will also advocate for you in working with your insurance company, sending pictures and other necessary documents. Look no further for all your roofing needs."
- "Integrity Roofing was recommended to me by 3 of my friends. After getting 5 estimates and researching reviews, I chose Integrity to do the job. They were not the lowest bid, but Jeff Arnold was wonderful. He did a very thorough job of explaining everything, had plenty of pictures to show me of the damage and what needed to be done. It was very clear that his level of expertise was at the top and he was very patient with me and answered all my questions. My roof was done on the 26th of March and all the work was done as Jeff told me it would be. And he was there with the crew the entire time which was truly impressive! The crew was friendly and personable, and the cleanup was perfect! You would never know anyone had done all the work - not a speck of dirt was left!!! I would definitely recommend them as first choice to do a roof and if I ever need any roofing work done again (hopefully not!!), they would be my first and only choice. I can't say thanks enough!!!!!"
- "Integrity Roofing sets the standard when it comes to all things roofing. Ken Fristoe was responsive and professional the entire way through the process. We were hit with hail damage and Ken broke down the entire process start to finish. He made himself available to answer any and all questions and was happy to do so. I would absolutely recommend Ken and his team for anything roofing."
- "Working with Ken from Integrity roofing was a great experience. Ken was professional the entire way making sure I knew what was required of me and what to expect of him. I will recommend Ken and Integrity Roofing to anyone else in the future!"
- "Jon provided a professional, fair and accurate quote. The most realistic quote of the several I obtained. Once the decision was made to go with Integrity Roofing, they took over all of the insurance paperwork and correspondence, which was a huge help and made the job hassle free! They started the job as scheduled and completed all of the work on time. I inspected my roof (with an untrained eye) when completed and found no issues. Jon, my project manager inspected as well and quickly attended to and resolved all of the small details to make the completion of the job perfect! The clean up was spot on, they left my property exactly as they found it!"
- "Absolutely fantastic. Jon was great told me what to expect and everything was exactly like he said. This is a top notch company and Jon handled everything and communicated Thank you A. Rich"
- "We had both our house roof and barn roofs replaced in November 2021 due to hail damage incurred August 12, 2021. Jeff Arnold was the project manager for both roof replacements. Despite difficulty obtaining the color home roof tile we desired and sufficient metal to replace the barn roof, Jeff was able to complete the project in a timely fashion. The house roof required unexpected structural repairs that was able to fix. He implemented upgrades to the barn roof and gutters to meet factory specifications that were not reimbursed by the insurance company because he felt it was the right thing to do. He was physically on site and usually on the roof when construction was in progress. We were constantly updated on the progress of each job and given sufficient opportunity to ask questions and make recommendations for each project. He was continually in touch with our insurance company to make sure that appropriate reimbursement was obtained to complete each roof to current building code requirements without additional out-of-pocket expenses. We would unquestionably recommend Jeff Arnold and Integrity Roofing & Painting for any roofing and gutter repairs."
- "I can't recommend Integrity Roofing and Painting highly enough. We were fortunate to have Jeff Arnold as our project manager. He is very knowledgeable and professional and patiently answered all my questions. He even stayed to personally supervise the entire installation of our roof. Our new roof was installed within three days of deciding to proceed and we couldn't be happier with the quality and value. If you need a new roof you will be pleased with the service and quality you will receive from Integrity Roofing and Painting."
- "Ken Fristoe was excellent. Very knowledgeable and helped us through the process of getting our hail damaged roof replaced. Very impressed with his business sense and great communication skills. The new roof looks fantastic! Highly recommend!!!"
- "Great service for roofing. Great communication through the project. Excellent job on cleanup"
- "Had a great roofing experience with Integrity Roofing and Painting! Me being a first timer, I was a little sick of all the local/no name roofing companies that ascend on you after any storm/hail event. I checked the BBB website and out of three contractors with A+ ratings that I received quotes from, I chose Integrity. Jeff was there to guide me along the way, and the roof turned out great. Do recommend!!"
- "I hired Integrity Roofing and Painting after I flagged Ken down on the street as they were wrapping up on a neighbors house. Ken was extremely helpful, supportive as we struggled with what was to us a large purchase, and was responsive even when I asked him questions on a weekend as I made my decision. He was patient and allowed me my space to make the decision and then once I made it he walked me through the process, made sure I understood everything (along with the fact that to him Integrity really was what he valued), and then kept in constant communication with me as we scheduled, and then finally installed. The crew that showed up were amazingly hard workers and did everything they could to get done as quickly as possible. They cleaned up so well I haven't found anything but a super small piece of paper that got away and ended up hidden in the bushes. To me that is amazing because it is a lot they have to manage as they rip off the old roof. Ken checked in often with the crew and myself for the 1 day and 2 hours they were on site. That is fast, we had a large roof (I don't remember what the number of squares, but it was large). So fast crew, conscientious crew, great communication and great finished project."
- "We were very pleased with the company. We called three different roofers to get estimates and Integrity was the only one who got back with us. Jeff Arnold was great!! He was very professional and did exactly what he said they would do. He made the whole process extremely easy for us! The roof was done in a few hours and looked awesome! I would highly recommend Integrity Roofing and Painting and Jeff Arnold!"
- "Ken at Integrity did an awesome job for us. He kept us well informed before, during, and after our roof replacement. He kept things moving and work was completed on-time. The crew did a great job with the installation and made sure to do a very thorough clean up. Haven’t found one nail yet! Couldn’t ask for anything more. I’m very happy I contacted Integrity. They live up to their name!"
- "Jon at Integrity Roofing is awesome! A true professional tradesman. He and his crew did exactly what they said would do. They showed up on time. On budget. Finished On time. He was kind and considerate to my elderly mother who was house at the time and ensured everything was cleaned up to our satisfaction. I can't recommend them enough. I wish we could clone him and his crew for all of our contractor needs."
- "I had the opportunity to use Integrity Roofing and Painting to replace a hail damaged roof on my main structure, shed, barn and pergola. The job was completed on time with quality reviews along the way. Jon Inman did a great job working with us and ultimately completing the job flawlessly. The owner, Jerry, helped us select a color that works and really looks great. Very happy with the integrity of the company and completing the job as expected, on time, and with quality measures all the way through the process. Remarkable qualified and the name "integrity" is not just used to be cute. A real name, a quality company, and a professional outcome. You won't be disappointed."
- "Integrity Roofing and Jeff Arnold have replaced my roof due to hail storm. Jeff is awesome! He keeps me in the loop on every step, works with my insurance, and makes sure I understand what is going on and what I need to do. Thank you! You made the replacement and clean up a breeze for me and I very much appreciate all the work."
- "Integrity Roofing & my Project Manager- Ken - did an amazing job replacing roof on my house, shed, and my gazebo. Very professional crew doing the work & Ken was there to ensure my gardens & flowers were protected! They did an outstanding job & I would highly recommend this company & Ken as the PM!"
- "My sister recommended Integrity Roofing to me, she had her roof done last year and was very satisified. I gave Jeff (Project Manager) a call, and he was very prompt and professional upon returning my call. He helped me navigate the claim process with my insurance company and worked with them to make it a smooth process. Once that was all handled and color picked, he called me to tell me the roof was going to be loaded on a Wednesday, and that the roofers would be here on Thursday. Roofers arrived on Thursday morning and completed the roof the same day. Donna in the office was also very friendly and professional, she wrapped up the project with all the required paperwork, the inspector was out today to inspect.... everything passed. All in all I am another satisfied customer and would recommend them to anyone."
- "I recently had my roof replaced by Integrity Roofing and Painting. The experience was great! I got multiple bids and Integrity was very competitive. There are many details required for successful roof installation and Integrity were very knowledgeable about all. They were professional, timely, and communicated well throughout the process. There were some complexities with my roof and they addressed all smoothly. My project manager was Ken Fristoe - he provided the quote and managed the process from beginning to end. The actual roof replacement was done in one day! As a bonus, I had Class 4 shingles installed and now get a substantial discount on my home insurance. I highly recommend Ken and Integrity!"
- "We needed an inspection on our roof after water damage appeared in our home. We had another company come first and say we had major damage and needed a new roof. But our roof was only 3 years old, so we couldn't imagine it being that bad. So, we called for a second opinion. When Ken Fristoe from Integrity showed up, he said our roof had a few spots of wear, but nothing that warranted a new roof. And noticed flashing and attic vents that were not properly sealed. He went up, and sealed them and said you should be good to go for a few more years, or storms. And charged me nothing, and gave my insurance adjuster a call with his findings. It was a wonderful and honest outcome. I didn't feel like they were trying to get work out of me, or scam my insurance company. Great team, and would recommend them for anyone who needs roofing needs. We will be calling them back for any and all roofing related issues."
- "I'm very impressed with this company so far. I called at 5:30pm, two top notch guys were on my roof 30 min later. I could hear them discuss with each other the different elements that needed to be replaced. It was clear to me I was in good hands. Adam took 30 min walking through the contact with me; he was clear and concise. The only reason this isn't 5 stars is because there haven't done and work yet :) I'll update the review as we proceed in the process."
- "I used Integrity Roofing and Painting to replace my very old wood shake roof and old leaking gutters. I am a retired engineer and have a tendency to do an in-depth analysis of any major project I do, so I did my homework online to know what to expect and got several bids. There are several very good roofers in Colorado Springs. I chose Integrity Roofing for several reasons. Price is always a major factor, but proper installation is just as important. Read reviews and go on their web site. Ken (salesman, project Mgr.) helped me navigate thought things like old roof removal; product type and selection; color matching; installation process (very important); warrantees; timing; etc. for my entire job which included roofing, gutters, down spouts, and gutter guards. They did a great job removing the old roof which was wooden shakes and potential very messy and dangerous. They used the quality materials I selected as promised. The job was started and finished when promised. The installation was done quickly and professionally and they did a super job cleaning up everything once the job was completed. The main office and Donna (Customer Rep) did a great job following up with me with all the appropriate documentation, etc. My overall experience was great and worth me writing this review. I give them a 5 star rating (which doesn't come easy with me). If you need a new roof, call Integrity Roofing and Painting and ask for Ken. You won’t regret it. I am old school and It might sound "funky" but the word "integrity" in their name really means something and I am VERY happy with the work they did. Steven"
- "We relocated to Florida but came back to get our CO home ready for market as soon as possible. We knew we needed a new roof to sell due to it's age. We had a quote from another provider but wanted to get a second, so I found Integrity. Jeff Arnold was able to walk the roof on Monday and quote us, beating the other quote on price, gave a thorough explanation of material, application and clean up. He is extremely knowledgeable about roofing and addressed every concern. He made a few phone calls during our appointment to check on availability of material and his crew. His experience and get it done attitude got us a new roof within the week. Jeff was on site to make sure everything was done as promised. His crew was prompt, professional and the roof looks awesome! Couldn't be more pleased with Integrity Roofing & Painting LLC."
- "Kendall Fristoe was my project manager with Integrity Roofing and Painting. He kept me thoroughly informed on progress and made sure that I knew of the weather delays as soon as possible (we did have two really bad rain days that pushed the start out). He provided detailed photos of the issues and proposed fixes. The repairs were well done and very professional. I highly recommend Integrity and intend to call them back for my future roofing needs."
- "Integrity did a great job replacing my skylight, some shingles, and issuing a 5-year roof certification. Ken Fristoe gave a very fair estimate, and even though the skylight dome is an odd size, he sourced a new one right away. The foreman sent a fellow to take care of the job very quickly so we could show our home. Thanks!"
- "It's been 5 years since Integrity installed my new roof. From the beginning my experience with them has been A+. I called 1 day ago and requested an inspection. I had an appointment the next day. When Ken Fristoe came out I explained my concerns to him and he ended up doing some minor sealing around the furnace stack and other areas free of charge. He was pleasant, knowledgeable and courteous. Good news for me Ken said the roof was in perfect condition. Did I mention I live in Colorado Springs Colorado where the weather can go from 35 degrees to 75 degrees in a day and vise versa. Not to mention the hail. Best home investment is a GOOD roof, not just a roof. Thank you Ken and Integrity Roofing."
- "Very pleasant experience with Adam and his crew from Integrity Roofing and Painting. Great job of re-roofing after our hail damage."
- "Used Integrity Roofing & Painting to do a last minute roof replacement while closing on the sale of my house. Jon was super helpful and made the process painless especially since I was already out of state. He helped explain previous damage and talked to my insurance company to ensure I got everything covered and we were all on the same page. Highly reccomend to anyone who wants their project done professionally and in a timely manner."
- "Very professional, prompt, and timely. We are very happy with the work and the swiftness of it all. Especially right before a snow storm. Highly recommend and will use again."
- "We had our roof done, and it looks great! Sebastian Mauchly, the project manager, took care of every detail. He was very professional, and very nice to work with. We were quite impressed. Good job!"
- "I recently had to have my roof replaced due to a hail storm. I contacted Integrity Roofing & Painting and they sent out Jeff Arnold. Jeff was not only prompt and knowledgeable but also very easy to work with. I had many questions and Jeff answered all of them patiently, clearly and completely. He showed me pictures that he took on my roof with his phone and never pressured me in any way. And he got the done very quickly. Both Jeff and Integrity Roofing & Painting were very professional, honest and quick to respond. And I never found even 1 nail on the ground. If you ever need work done on your roof, I would highly recommend this company and tell them you want Jeff Arnold to be the project manager."
- "I recently had to have my roof replaced due to a hail storm. I contacted Integrity Roofing & Painting and they sent out Jeff Arnold. Jeff was not only prompt and knowledgeable but also very easy to work with. I had many questions and Jeff answered all of them patiently, clearly and completely. He showed me pictures that he took on my roof with his phone and never pressured me in any way. And he got the done very quickly. Both Jeff and Integrity Roofing & Painting were very professional, honest and quick to respond. If you ever need work done on your roof, I would highly recommend this company and tell them you want Jeff Arnold to be the project manager."
- "I contacted Integrity for a roof inspection/repair. My call was answered quickly and handled professionally. My appointment was scheduled within a few days (my schedule limited the response time). John arrived on time, was personable, efficient and professional. He showed me pictures of damage before (repair) and after the repair was done. I am pleased with the entire experience this company provided. Although I hope to never need them again, I will use this company exclusively for future roofing care."
- "We had our roof, gutters, downspouts, awning and 2 sheds done. INTEGRITY was Jeff Arnold! From day one, when we met him, he gave a solid first impression! Beginning, middle and end, he was on top of everything. Making sure things were done right to our satisfaction. Jeff is someone you can count on! If your looking for honest, hardworking people, Integrity Roofing and Painting is who you would call! Thank you, The Deans"
- "They really stand behind having “Integrity” in their name... My best friend is having a wake at his house today. Integrity was next door doing a neighbors roof. When I was leaving this morning after helping setup, one of the employee’s came up to me asking when it was because he wanted to make sure they were not making noise during the wake... ❤️"
- "I would like to thank Integrity Roofing and Painting for their commitment to excellent customer service and quality work. I have worked specifically with John Babb on multiple occasions, he is very prompt and pleasant to work with. I greatly appreciate the time he took to listen to the issues I was having with my skylights. He provided me with a simple, timely, and effective solution. I would highly recommend their services! Thank you John!"
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"Outstanding Contractor and Crew"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Outstanding Contractor and Crew"
- "GREAT TEAM"
- "Professional and Knowledgeable Contractor"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "incomplete estimates%2C work and bad communication"
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Chey Mtn Afb Roofing
- Cheyenne Mountain Afb Roofing
- Cheyenne Mt Complex Roofing
- Cheyenne Mtn Afb Roofing
- Cmafb Roofing
- Peterson Afb Roofing
- Peterson Air Force Base Roofing
- Stratmoor Hills Roofing
- Rockrimmon Roofing
- Co Spgs Roofing
- Colo Spgs Roofing
- Colorado Spgs Roofing
- Colorado Springs Roofing
- Crystal Hills Roofing
- Manitou Spgs Roofing
- Manitou Springs Roofing
- Widefield Roofing
- Fort Carson Roofing