This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Owner Steve visited to assess state of roof and project options of possible delay in extending work until later base on roof condition. Telcommunication with Mona who works front desk made coordination of scheduling appointments very easy and expedious. Now awaiting bid cost."
"They replaced the roofs on both of my homes. I can’t express how highly I recommend them! The quality and professionalism they showed was amazing. Just incredible work all around."
"The Guardian Roofs team is awesome. We have used them on a big 79 unit apartment building to do some major roof repairs. They are always professional and communicate any issues that may arise. They have very decent pricing and know what they are doing. Mario is the man! Very cool guy who knows his stuff and is there when you need him. We will definitely be using Guardian Roofs again."
- "Owner Steve visited to assess state of roof and project options of possible delay in extending work until later base on roof condition. Telcommunication with Mona who works front desk made coordination of scheduling appointments very easy and expedious. Now awaiting bid cost."
- "They replaced the roofs on both of my homes. I can’t express how highly I recommend them! The quality and professionalism they showed was amazing. Just incredible work all around."
- "The Guardian Roofs team is awesome. We have used them on a big 79 unit apartment building to do some major roof repairs. They are always professional and communicate any issues that may arise. They have very decent pricing and know what they are doing. Mario is the man! Very cool guy who knows his stuff and is there when you need him. We will definitely be using Guardian Roofs again."
- "They were professional from the beginning and provided a detailed estimate in writing. The roof looks great. The crew started on time and cleaned up after the work was done."
- "Our new roof looks great and the work was very high quality. Everyone from the organization we interacted with were friendly, professional, and knowledgable. I highly recommend Guardian Roofs."
- "If you're looking for a new roof, need repairs or any other roof related item I urge you to consider Guardian Roofs. The team was absolutely incredible from our sales rep Doug, to the team that came out as well as the customer satisfaction team that wanted to know how the entire experience went. The products they offered for the price were terrific, but then how they got the work done so quickly and efficiently was phenomenal. I can't thank the Guardian Roof team enough for the great work! Please give them a call, you'll be glad you did."
- "The installers were great. They did a great job and coordinated with the solar pool jetting contractor to make sure the extra roof vents would not get in the way with the solar installation."
- "I was very pleased with how our re-roof project turned out. Mario came up with good ideas and solutions to the logistics this job presented. I know this wasn’t an easy job but Rueben and Carlos worked diligently, were very respectful and cleaned up satisfactorily every day."
- "Guardian was the last of the 12 refutable companies I surveyed for my re-roof project. I was so meticulous in this process that it took me a month to pick the deserving company. Guardian roof did not only beat everyone's price for my project but it gave me that "feel good" vibe with the company especial General Manager Spencer Park. He was there from the very beginning and through the entire process. Although I ended up paying more than the original estimate because of additional rotted wood to be replaced, I can tell that Guardian and Spencer made sure that I don't have to pay more than I have to. The crew was fast and very knowledgeable. The project was completed faster than I expected and I couldn't be more happier on the outcome. I just love my new roof and I recommend Guardian Roof to all."
- "I had three bids in for reroof the one-story buildings of my apartment complex when I called Guardian Roofs Energy Solutions company and spoke with Spenser Park. Spenser started with a bid that was too high for me, but he worked with me to discuss what was involved in his costs. The following list of problems were addressed and resolved to my satisfaction: 1) My 3 roofs were located inside an enclosed apartment complex that would require the roofers to wheel barrel out the material removed from the roof. Solution: Spenser identified two parking spaces, one the front and one in that back, that were adjacent to my property but close enough to the building that would allow the roofers to throw the debris from my roof and directly into his truck: saving considerable cost. 2) I was genuinely concerned about the unknow cost of wood replacement for the project. Solution: Spenser front loaded the bid with 100 linear feet of wood that would be included in the bid. 3) I was fearful that the rain would come and hit the exposed wood. Solution: Spenser assured me that the project would be completed from start to finish in five days when the projection looked clear. 4) Finally, all other roofers who gave estimates to me were basically salespeople that would not be involved in doing the work or supervising it. I learned that Spenser is a part owner of the Guardian roof company down in San Diego and therefore has a vested interest in ensuring that the job is done correctly and generates positive referrals for future work. In conclusion, the work crew was very experienced and efficient. They cleaned up after each day and did and excellent job overall. There were some surprises in this project. I was told by other roofers that there were two to three layers of shingles on my roof. But when the work started, they discovered four layers. This had the impact of more material that could absorb and retain water and lead to higher wood replacement costs at the end of the project. Expect the unexpected in these types of projects and request a clear change order when the roofer has completed the tear down and knows the wood replacement cost."
- "These guys came in did the job didn’t excellent job three days they were done my wife and I are very satisfied"
- "As a solar installer I’ve worked with a handful of roofers and its been a nightmare every time. Then came guardian roofs and it was the complete opposite. Finally a roofer who takes their business to the next level! Very responsive, the best quality, and extremely fair pricing. Now we specially partner with guardian to do any work we need. The most important thing to us is having a partner who cares about the customer as much as we do, especially after install. That’s guardian. Use them."
- "Guardian did an excellent job! Jason made sure everything went smoothly. The prices are good and the quality of their work is outstanding."
- "My husband and I got several quotes For a complete tear off and re-roof before selecting Guardian Roofs and I’m so happy we did. From our first meeting with Dan Hill to the completion of the project, everything went smoothly, on track, professional and our roof looks Amazing! If we did a question both Dan and Mario who oversaw the project were prompt and courteous in responding. Guardian Roofs gets the highest rating from us. I would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends. Thank you Dan, Mario and the entire crew we love our new roof!"