This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Our roof needed replacement and Firefighter Roofing offered their opinion. After talking to the salesman, I agreed to contact our insurance and was told by Bryan that I would need to sign his papers so he could talk to our insurance and show them the damage. This was, in fact, a contract with their company, and that was not disclosed. He also told two other potential customers the same thing in order to get their signatures. I felt this set the precedence for distrust. In fact, while I felt the crew was great and did a good job, it felt like a constant battle to get the salesman to be transparent. It was not clear whether we were getting a comparable shingle as the one that we were replacing. We also asked for our old gutters to be saved, and not only did this not happen, but the salesman also made no attempt to make this right. We even offered the suggestion of taking gutters that were going to be trashed from other jobs and have not heard back from them for months. The roofing company went back to our insurance for ADDITIONAL funds for thousands of dollars, and we were bypassed on this negotiation. I would not use this company unless you have the time to stay on top of every aspect of the job."
"We had received two quotes, both companies stating that we need a new roof , even though we had just had an inspection done on our house which had not determined this . From the moment that I contacted Firefighter Roofing the experience was amazing. Phil Norris came out on a Saturday to give us a quote on a urgent job. Phil did a thorough inspection of our roof and concluded that it only needed to have a number of tiles replaced , not a complete roof replacement. Both Phil and his employees went out of their way to repair the roof in the timeframe that we needed. This company are honest , reliable and definitely prioritize the needs of the customer which is a rare quality nowadays."
"I had a minor leak around the boot of a vent pipe on my roof. A small job for a roofing company, but a big deal for me. Not only was Firefighter Roofing quick to respond, but when they showed up, Corey was friendly, courteous and above all professional. He not only fixed the problem that I knew about, but inspected all the other vent boots and did the needed repairs. It seems that customer service had become a foreign concept to many of the businesses I deal with, but not with Firefighter Roofing. From the initial phone call to the completed work, customer service was obviously a high priority. I won't hesitate to recommend Firefighter Roofing to everyone I know that might need roofing service. They get the highest possible rating from me!"
- "Our roof needed replacement and Firefighter Roofing offered their opinion. After talking to the salesman, I agreed to contact our insurance and was told by Bryan that I would need to sign his papers so he could talk to our insurance and show them the damage. This was, in fact, a contract with their company, and that was not disclosed. He also told two other potential customers the same thing in order to get their signatures. I felt this set the precedence for distrust. In fact, while I felt the crew was great and did a good job, it felt like a constant battle to get the salesman to be transparent. It was not clear whether we were getting a comparable shingle as the one that we were replacing. We also asked for our old gutters to be saved, and not only did this not happen, but the salesman also made no attempt to make this right. We even offered the suggestion of taking gutters that were going to be trashed from other jobs and have not heard back from them for months. The roofing company went back to our insurance for ADDITIONAL funds for thousands of dollars, and we were bypassed on this negotiation. I would not use this company unless you have the time to stay on top of every aspect of the job."
- "We had received two quotes, both companies stating that we need a new roof , even though we had just had an inspection done on our house which had not determined this . From the moment that I contacted Firefighter Roofing the experience was amazing. Phil Norris came out on a Saturday to give us a quote on a urgent job. Phil did a thorough inspection of our roof and concluded that it only needed to have a number of tiles replaced , not a complete roof replacement. Both Phil and his employees went out of their way to repair the roof in the timeframe that we needed. This company are honest , reliable and definitely prioritize the needs of the customer which is a rare quality nowadays."
- "I had a minor leak around the boot of a vent pipe on my roof. A small job for a roofing company, but a big deal for me. Not only was Firefighter Roofing quick to respond, but when they showed up, Corey was friendly, courteous and above all professional. He not only fixed the problem that I knew about, but inspected all the other vent boots and did the needed repairs. It seems that customer service had become a foreign concept to many of the businesses I deal with, but not with Firefighter Roofing. From the initial phone call to the completed work, customer service was obviously a high priority. I won't hesitate to recommend Firefighter Roofing to everyone I know that might need roofing service. They get the highest possible rating from me!"
- "Bryan from Firefighter Roofing has helped me on two occasions with roof repair items, and it has been a fantastic experience both times. He has been extremely responsive and able to work on the issue quickly before it became a larger issue. He is also extremely knowledgeable and transparent, and he dealt with my issues with no obligation & no charge! He clearly cares about helping in the community and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing assistance with their roof! I can definitely say that will be the only number I call anytime I have a roofing need in the future!"
- "After a hail storm totaled our roof in 2021, we contacted multiple companies for a quote. Jeremy Edgar gave us the best feeling so we decided to go with Firefighter Roofing for our repairs. I am glad we did. Jeremy was professional and informative through the whole process. The crews used for each phase in the repair were timely and did high quality work. While I hope to not have to touch my roof for years to come, if something happens, Jeremy will be my first call"
- "Bryan came by to check my roof for damages from a tree beating on it. Bryan is very trustworthy , fair and honest with his assessments. My roof was not damaged, and that is what I was told! (Otherswould lie just to get business) . I would trust him with any of my roofing needs!"
- "I had a torn shingle and a few shingles loose from a storm. Bryan Bohanon came to my home and was great. He was quick to respond and quick to arrive at my home. He not only fixed the loose and torn shingles, but he also took the time to explain different shingle types, uses, and the expected time before they need to be replaced. They're my go to from now on for any roof work."
- "Our Buyer's realtor sent Roy Metcalf to look at our roof. He was very nice and professional. He explained what he found after his inspection. He even offered to help with our new home we are purchasing. I didn't use this company but I definitely would recommend just by how their employee represented their company."
- "The team at Firefighter Roofing is outstanding. Jeremy Edgar showed up in the middle of the night to install tarps over my shattered skylight and broken roof vents after a destructive hailstorm last April - with no obligation and for no charge! So, of course, I called him up after the storm season was over to make the necessary permanent repairs on my home. The Firefighter Roofing team replaced my roof with upgraded architectural shingles and replaced my broken skylight and damaged roof vents, gutters, and garage door. Although it took a while due to material shortages (gutters and garage door in particular), the team was always on time, professional, and did quick, high quality work. Jeremy communicated promptly and professionally throughout the entire process, and I feel like I've gained a trusted friend in the roofing business. When you need a roofing professional, make Firefighter Roofing your first call."
- "It would be impossible to give Firefighter Roofing enough praise! After the recent winter storm we found ourselves with a leak from the roof of our home. It was dripping water all the way down to the lower level of our home and quickly causing interior damage. Firefighter Roofing took our panicked call, after hours !!! on a Friday !!! and sent someone out the next morning at 9am-before all of the ice had even melted on the roads! Bryan was timely (early even), kind, thorough, and truly went above and beyond to make sure our issues were resolved. He came out twice over the weekend to check the progress of the roof (had to wait for the ice to fully melt for repairs), and was accessible for updates via phone between his visits. On Monday he came back and finished the repair, and was flexible with our work schedules. He also took the time to educate us on our roof, showed us all of the supplies he used, and made sure we understood what work was being done. We are so grateful for Bryan and this company, would recommend them to anyone for anything!"
- "We are a real estate office and property management co, they have done several full replacement jobs for us this past year. Phil is very responsive, knowledgeable, helpful. Our clients and tenants have been very pleased with their work and communication."
- "Jeremy Edgar handled my project professionally and efficiently. Living out of state I was able to get the job done without any issues! Very responsive and professional. They use the best quality materials available too!"
- "Last week, I had some minor issues with my gutters and downspouts. Within minutes of contacting this company, Bryan called me and said he could be out in about 20-25 minutes. Bryan and Zac came out and took care of my issue professionally. We discussed my roof, and (can you believe it?) Bryan suggested that, while I do have some hail damage, I should probably wait. A competitor had already come out and provided me a lengthy write up about the need for a new roof. I appreciate service companies that demonstrate that they are in the relationship business, not just the quick transaction business. I can tell that the ethics and principles of this company are aligned with mine. When the time comes to replace my roof, there's no question I'll be calling these guys. Thank you!"
- "Jerem Edgar was exceptional to work with. In a world where ethics and trustworthiness have gone by the wayside, Jeremy and Firefighter Roofing have put my faith back into people providing above and beyond work and service.. I will never put another roof on a house without them!"
- "We originally started with another company and the process stalled. We had a large section of roof where the wind had ripped off shingles. After three months of waiting to get help from their adjuster I contacted Jeremy Edgar at Firefighter Roofing. He came out and took additional pictures and they submitted the supplemental claim which was approved and funded in a week. Jeremy was professional and walked me through the entire process. I got my installation date and when the day came the crews were there in the morning to start the work. The work was great and the supervisor on the job kept me informed of what they were doing. Finished the job quickly and the roof looked fantastic. One of the biggest bonuses was they cleaned up after themselves thoroughly and got all of the trash including nails out of my yard. Gutter company came a couple of days later and put the gutters up. They were also great and very professional to work with. Made a couple of suggestions to reroute downspouts to work better with some of the changes we had made to the house. Start to finish this was a great and stress free process because of Jeremy and Firefighter Roofing."
- "Chaise did everything he said he would and when he said he would. This is a great company to put on a quality roof. Chaise brought on another crew to finish my roof in one day instead of two days. I could always reach him when I had questions. There was a delay in getting some gutter material, but Chaise kept me informed and then completed the project. I would use Chaise and Firefighting Roofing again …without question. I rate Chaise and FF roofing at the highest rating possible…use them, you will NOT be disappointed!!!"
- "Excellent customer service. Jeremy responded to emails and phone calls promptly. Work was done on time and precisely as promised. Will definitely use this company again in the future."
- "I was so stressed about finding the right roofer for my house, because as a woman I didn’t want to feel like I was being taking advantage of. I had 4 other roofing company’s come out to look at my roof, but just wasn’t feeling comfortable about them. When I met Jeremy I knew that Firefighter Roofing was the way to go. He was very thorough in letting me know everything I needed to know about what would be done to the roof, and even my insurance company. I would definitely use them again, and recommend them to everyone I know. Thank you Jeremy for a great, and stress free experience. Vicki A."
- "Jeremy Edgar was fantastic. He worked with our schedule. We ended up painting the outside of our house. Jeremy helped us work with the gutter company to make sure we picked out a matching color for our paint and gutters. He was even able to make a last minute change to our order because we had chosen a dark color paint and a light colored drip edge. He was able to change it to a black drip edge the day before the installation. I can not say enough good things about Firefighter Roofing. They did a great job."
- "Roy was patient with me and stepped me through the whole process. He is a detailed and honest person who I highly recommend. He has a lot more integrity than some of the other roofers who were going door to door for sales. He was not pushy at all. We had hail damage and they coordinated all of the replacement of the garage door, gutters, screens, and roof. They made it easy. Highly recommend."
- "Excellent work. They provided me with all the assistance I needed while I was out of the state and needing my roof repaired after a hail storm. Got home to a beautiful new roof."
- "Update Sept 2021 - once again I used Jeremy Edgar at Firefighter Roofing to replace some shingles on a family member's home. He gave an honest assessment of the roof conditions - trees had been rubbing on it for a while. He showed me photos of the areas that needed work. A quote was received in a timely manner and very reasonably priced. I ended up on the schedule just a few days later for repair. The repair was done in a timely manner as well. I highly recommend Jeremy Edgar and Firefighter Roofing. ********* Firefighter Roofing was fantastic. My house was damaged in a hail storm in June 2018. They came out the same day I called to look at my roof. Met with me when the insurance adjuster was there. They helped walk me through step-by-step, since this was my first new roof. The other contractors they used were great, all very professional. I would highly recommended Firefighter Roofing to anyone."
- "We cannot say enough great things about Firefighter Roofing and would highly recommend them for any roofing needs. From the time Jeremy Edgar came out to assess the damage, he was professional, friendly, honest and up front with us about what needed to be done and how the storm damage claim would be handled. He was able to advise us on the best quality products to last over time and was very thorough and patient in guiding us through the entire process of our insurance claim. Jeremy was always easily available to answer any questions and always on time, if not early. In addition, the crews who worked not only the roof, but also on our damaged deck and windows did a quality job as well and cleaned up afterwards, which was very much appreciated."
- "Jeremy was absolutely professional and very patient with us as we worked through storm damage from the October 2019 tornado. Our roof was damaged but we had temporary tarps installed to hold us over. When I say patient, I mean it. He came and evaluated and quoted us a replacement roof but I explained that we needed to hold off until my wife and I could figure out what we wanted to do with the home's interior and potentially take the opportunity to do an addition with a general contractor we knew. In the end, we ended up deciding that an addition would take a long time due to the lack of available contractors. About 6 months after the Tornado, we called Jeremy to say we were ready to move forward. Color selection was the next hurdle and Jeremy brought me 3 separate bundles of shingles over 3 different visits because we could not make up our mind with the small sample boards. This was above and beyond and I appreciate that level of service. Throughout this process he never pressured me or asked me to commit to a date, which I really appreciate. We went with the CertainTeed Max Def Moire Black shingles because they had the Black & Grey contrast that we were looking for (the website and samples look dark, but in person they were exactly what we wanted). I was also very impressed that they by default do a peel and stick membrane in the valley area to avoid ice and water damming, which will keep the wood below it from getting wet and rotting. The other impressive thing was that they put a double rubber seal on all plumbing vents. The first one to keep water out, and the second seal on top of the first one to keep the sun from breaking down the first rubber seal. This ensures a leak free plumbing vent penetration that will last a very long time. The only issues that we have had in the 15 months we have had the new roof was that our existing water heater vent had a small area of roofing cement missing at the joint where the roof meets the vent, which allowed a little water to travel to the water heater in the garage. I was able to fix this myself. The only other issue I have is that some of the plywood they replaced was fit so tight against the other plywood of the home that during very hot days there is a little expansion and there is a little visible lift. This is only cosmetic and only happens on very hot days. I highly recommend them and would use them again in a heartbeat. Chris W. NW Dallas"
- "I have had Jeremy Edgar with Firefighter Roofing help me on three houses that I have owned. I would seriously never call anyone else for a roofing question. He has replaced two of my roofs. I am beyond happy with the service he provides. He makes everything completely seamless and answers any and all questions I have and is always very quick to respond. I really can’t recommend him enough!"
- "Jeremy Edgar made the process easier than I could’ve ever imagined! The work was started and completed in the same day and Jeremy even walked me though step by step, how to deal with the insurance companies. I highly recommend Firefighter Roofing!"
- "I had a leak that 2 other roofers failed to find and repair. When it leaked again after a rain, I called Firefighter roofing and had somebody show up within a few hours (a handful of other roofers never called me back). He found what we suspect was the leak, and what at the very least was a defect missed by the other 2 roofers, and repaired it all for free. Hopefully this fixes the issue, but even if it doesn't I had another set of eyes on my roof and a defect fixed for free. Would highly recommend."
- "Easy to work with, very knowledgeable, and willing to take the time to discuss any questions we had. Roofing crew was polite, efficient, and cleaned up well once the job was complete."
- "Had Chad come out did the inspection and let us know the damage after the latest hail storm. We needed a new roof. We were able to get the new roof scheduled within a few weeks. They did a great job and left the property very clean. They did an excellent job and installed a great product on our roof. I’ll be a customer for life and call them if I need anymore roof repairs."
- "We had the best experience with Jeremy Edgar when he arrived promptly to replace a flue that had detached from our roof during a storm. Not only did Jeremy accommodate our last minute service call on a busy weekend, but he also arrived with an extra flue just in case our old one couldn't be reused. Well because of his preparedness, he also replaced a different flue that we were not even aware was missing (in fact, a home inspector missed it as well during our inspection). The quality of work was excellent and the customer service was well beyond our expectations!"
- "I was very happy with my new roof installation. Chad and his crew put a good quality roofing material and waterproof membrane down that I don't see other roofers using. The job was performed in one day and they were respectful of the property. The care they took to be sure all leftover materials and nails were removed was better than past experiences. Definitely recommend this company!"
- "I contacted Firefighter Roofing to fix a small area of wind damage to my roof. They sent out Jeremy Edgar to inspect the problem and he was great to work with. I had previously tried working with another company who convinced me there was hail damage and to file a claim with insurance. This other company duped me into thinking they had my best interest at heart and once my insurance denied the hail claim the other roofing company stopped communicating with me. That is when I reached out to Firefighter Roofing. Jeremy confirmed what my insurance company claimed (that there was no hail damage to my roof) and quickly got me on his schedule to fix the small area of wind damage. Jeremy was straightforward, honest, and proved that he really does put his clients first. I look forward to working with Jeremy and Firefighter Roofing for any future roofing needs."
- "Wes came over the day after a big thunderstorm and diagnosed the water leak in my master bedroom source as a tiny hole through the shingle and decking, most probably made by lightning. Service was super quick, reliable, reasonable, and saved me a lot of worry and further damage. Highly recommend this company."
- "Bryan just happened to be driving by and noticed a shingle had broken off and lying on the side of my roof, he stopped to show me then climbed up there and fixed it with no strings attached. Bryan inspected my roof and not only showed me the issues I have from storm damage but walked me around my entire house showing me what to look for in shingle, gutter and vent damages. He's very knowledgeable, professional and was more than thorough in explaining the process of how he and his company will repair my roof. I'm extremely skeptical of roofers but Bryan did an excellent job in putting me at ease about going through the process of roof repair, and not once did I feel pressured to do business with him... I'm definitely going with Bryan and Firefighters Roofing for my roof and will refer him to friends and family!"
- "After asking friends for a roof repair recommendation and not receiving a good referral, I looked online and Firefighter Roofing had excellent recommendations. Well, here is another good recommendation. Roy Metcalf was very helpful, communicative and responsive. They provided me an estimate and description of the work to be done, arrived on time and performed the work to my satisfaction. The team at Firefighter Roofing was honest and professional, and I have no hesitation in recommending them."
- "This is twice I have used these guys for small repairs. They were responsive each time and did a great job each time. If I had a major roof repair I would definitely use them."
- "We were very pleased with the customer service we received from David and his team! Great communication, timely service. We could not be more happy. Very thorough through the whole process.We were in a time crunch and he made it happen. Highly recommended!"
- "Our roof was leaking. I called and spoke with a young lady that took down my information and said I will have someone call you. A gentleman by the name of Phil Norris called and came to my home. I briefly showed him where the leak was coming from. He climbed up and I heard some hammering. A few minutes later he was in and explained that he found a few areas that needed some attention and he took care of it. I said what do I owe you. He would not take a penny. Firefighter Roofing is a honest and reliable company. If you are like me and think you cant trust companies or that because my husband wasn't home they are going to say anything they want because you probably won't know the difference. Let me be the 1st to admit Firefighter Roofing is NOT that kind of company. Reliable and honest. I will let everyone know call Firefighter Roofing and ask for Phil Norris. Great people. I cant thank enough !!!"
- "I really can't say enough good things about Firefighter Roofing! They didn't just go the extra mile on my job, they went miles beyond what was expected! Their professionalism is top-notch. From the knowledge and amiability of my project manager Phil and job supervisor Scott, to the care that the crew took with my property, my experience with this company has left me very, very impressed and happy. And ... who knew a roof could be beautiful? My roof is beautiful!!!"
- "Roy was professional, knowledgeable, always available and on time. I felt very comfortable with his detailed explanations of the repair required, and he walked me through each step. The day of the repairs the team was on time, finished the work in a timely manner, and even added some extra touches at no additional charge. They left the work area cleaner than they found it. When the time comes to replace my roof they will get my business!"
- "The professionals at Firefighter Roofing replaced our roof with efficient and thorough attention to detail. They kept the tear off debris out of our flowerbeds and most of it went straight into that massive dump truck in the picture. Note the mesh net used to keep the tear off out of the flowerbeds while preventing "cooking" our Turkscap shrubs under a tarp. Keith walked through the job, told us what to expect and gave us a price which included some extra decking. Keith did some research and found us an Energy Star rated shingle which also qualifies us for an income tax break. Scott was our job foreman who made sure we knew everything that was going on. As the job progressed, they discovered considerably more rotted decking which they replaced without missing a beat. We only paid for the extra material. We also had some aluminum trim which needed help. It looks better now than it has for years. The professional crew works like a well oiled machine. By the end of just one day, the whole job was complete and we're ready for the rain. I had another outfit do a roof a couple of years ago. I made sure to forget their name and phone number. They could learn about customer service from Firefighter Roofing. I'll keep Firefighter Roofing book marked so that anytime someone needs a roofer, I know just who to recommend!"
- "The level of customer service at Firefighter Roofing is second to none. Jeremy explained the whole process and all my options clearly without any pressure. He even shared properties with different roof shingles/colors with me so I could see what they looked like on an actual house instead of just a sample. And when it came time for the installation, the crew was on time, they worked fast and they left my property impeccably clean. My new roof looks amazing and the whole process was painless. I highly recommend this company for all your roofing needs. You will not be disappointed."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Northrichland Hills Roofing
- N Richland Hills Roofing
- N Richlnd Hls Roofing
- North Richland Hills Roofing
- Richland Hills Roofing
- Richland Hls Roofing
- Hurst Roofing
- Haltom City Roofing
- Watauga Roofing
- Fort Worth Roofing
- Ft Worth Roofing
- Bedford Roofing
- Colleyville Roofing
- Euless Roofing
- Blue Mound Roofing
- Keller Roofing
- South Lake Roofing
- Southlake Roofing