This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"We found everyone associated with Dynasty Building Solutions to be courteous, competent, and professional. They expertly guided us through every step in the process of getting a new roof. The work was done in one day, and the cleanup was thorough. We couldn't be happier with the experience."
"Roofers did an excellent job. Attention to detail. They were here on time everyday. They clean up after themselves. Ms.Erin was with me every step of the way. She did an excellent job. She made sure that the people that she dealt with, were informed of what was going on. Overall good professionalism."
"They were very convenient and made it a simple process from beginning to end. The only hiccup was the subcontractor for the gutter installation. Took almost 3 weeks to get the installation done and the company forgot to order the leaf guards. I much rather have used a company I'm familiar with for the install if I could be honest. None the less, Dynasty was a pleasure to deal with and would most definitely use and recommend in the future."
- "We found everyone associated with Dynasty Building Solutions to be courteous, competent, and professional. They expertly guided us through every step in the process of getting a new roof. The work was done in one day, and the cleanup was thorough. We couldn't be happier with the experience."
- "Roofers did an excellent job. Attention to detail. They were here on time everyday. They clean up after themselves. Ms.Erin was with me every step of the way. She did an excellent job. She made sure that the people that she dealt with, were informed of what was going on. Overall good professionalism."
- "They were very convenient and made it a simple process from beginning to end. The only hiccup was the subcontractor for the gutter installation. Took almost 3 weeks to get the installation done and the company forgot to order the leaf guards. I much rather have used a company I'm familiar with for the install if I could be honest. None the less, Dynasty was a pleasure to deal with and would most definitely use and recommend in the future."
- "The entire process of having my roof replaced by Dynasty Building Solutions was flawless. The moment Jim Harris pulled up in front of my house to talk about my roof, I knew I was in good hands! Jim was a big help by explaining to me and guiding me through all that needed to be done to get the process going, and he was always quick to respond when I had questions. Forgive me, but I can't remember all names that I dealt with, but who I did deal with was awesome as well by making sure all went smoothly. The 4 men who replaced my roof were professional, did a great job, made sure no nails were left behind and finished my roof in 1 day. I could not have been any happier with Dynasty Building Solutions and would 100% refer them to anyone who is in need of this service. Thank you Dynasty, job well done!"
- "From the first day when Steve, the sales man knocked on my door to inspect my roof, and Owen the project manager, and Donnie the field manager it was a great experience. I was a contractor all my life ( 69years old now) this was the easiest project I have been involved in. Dynasty handled everything! They got the insurance company out and Owen meet with him on the roof and came back to go over shingle colors. They meet the schedule and Donnie made the roof installation a breeze, 1 1/2 days from starting ripping off shingles to a finished roof that looks Great! All I had to do was sit back and let them do all the work. I am very happy with my decision to use Dynasty Building Solutions."
- "We are so pleased with with Dynasty Roofing company, but mostly with Jim. He helped us understand everything and made it all so easy. He had so much patience and always made sure that he answered any questions we had. Our roof came out beautifully and we are very happy with how fast and easy the whole process was. We have recommended our friends and family for any future roof replacements."
- "I was really impressed with the Dynasty team of Neil, Nick and Michael. Neil Gallagher was incredible. If it wasn't for him, we never would have been able to replace our roof. The company was professional and worked extremely close with the insurance company to make sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend!!"
- "Dynasty Building Solutions is God sent! My insurance company did not want to cover damage to my roof due to winds, but Dynasty Building Solutions change that. I'm now 100% covered for my roof (minus my low deductible). Working with all of the representatives at Dynasty, to move through the process of a roof installation has been seamless thus far; especially working with Brian Wright. He was extremely knowledgeable about the process and guided us through making decisions on shingle type and color. 2/24 - Now that I my roof is fully installed, I can say the experience was awesome. All the guys who come out to the house are knowledgeable and professional. A decline in the quality of service was seen in working with the ladies at the call center. There were a lot of communication issues and it appears as those there is high turn over that aids in diminished communication. I will say that Erin, at the office, was knowledge, patience and willing to help. All-in-all, I would work with and refer Dynasty to friends/family. It was a great experience."
- "Thank you so much Dynasty! I was apprehensive about putting a roof on because of the cost and the hassle. You all exceeded my expectations. The cost is manageable and being able to break it up into payments really help during these tough financial times. You all made it so easy and now I have a beautiful new roof!! Everyone I met are the kind of people you don't mind letting into your home. They were friendly, honest, and trustworthy. I will share this experience with every homeowner I know. If you are reading this review and wondering about getting a new roof, make the call! You won't be disappointed!"
- "I just wanted to reach out to you Donald John and Thank YOU and Dynasty Building Solutions so much for the excellent customer service you provided. From first contact and walking me through the procedure to file with my insurance company to completing the new install. I am beyond pleased with the timeliness of the project, polite workers and follow up. I am proud of my home now. I would definitely recommend Dynasty Building Solutions to everyone. 5 STARS!!!"
- "Aaron Young was a great help! I wish the rest of the company communicated as good as he does. There were some scheduling issues that delayed the install and communication was very lacking after our initial meeting, up until I was connected with Aaron that is. The shingles installed were of good quality and the installation looks great. Install was completed in 1 day. Installers were polite and well mannered. Clean up could have been a little better but satisfactory. Only found nails in the bushes and grass, none in the parking lot or on the back patios. I would recommend Dynasty to my friends and family."
- "Dynasty did an amazing job with my new roof. They were fast, professional, and did a great job. Aaron Young was the project manager and he made the entire experience SO EASY. He was always available and took the time to explain everything in detail prior to any work being started. He set deadlines for work to be completed and he was never late on hitting them. By far the best experience with a contractor of any sort I have ever dealt with, ask for him and you will not be disappointed!"
- "When I needed my roof repaired, I was recommended Dynasty by some friends. They were awesome! The crew was super responsive and quick to address all issues. Aaron kept lines of communication direct and clear. I will definitely be using them again, thanks guys 🙌🏽"
- "There’s a very good reason this place is flooded with great reviews... I’d like to start by saying I had to have my house in another state recently replaced, so when I had my roof replaced in Tampa, I knew the headache I was about to endure. I was wrong!! Aaron Young, the project manager, made it one of easiest things I’ve done. From professionalism, to time management to the quality of work done... I couldn’t be happier with their business. Highly recommend!"
- "Thanks to Dynasty for supplying our new roof! Overall, we are pleased with the quality and workmanship of our finished roof. Donald was our project manager and he was very professional. He kept us updated several times a day through the construction. We had a few small hiccups early in the process figuring out the endorsement of the insurance check, resulting in having to be sent back and forth between the insurance company, mortgage company, and Dynasty to get endorsed by the right people. Dynasty sent a guy to our house to help with the issue and it didn’t require much extra work on our part. Construction went as expected. My wife was a little bummed about her backyard plants getting beat up but we understand that this may have been unavoidable. Dynasty has tried placing a tarp to try and protect them. We had some other minor issues like a tear in our lanai screen and leftover nails in the yard. Donald was very professional and once we made him aware of these issues, he addressed them immediately with his crew and everything should be fixed soon. Our gutters will be put up in the next coming month. I’ll update my review if anything eventful occurs but in summary, Dynasty appears to be an honest and professional company deserving of your business."
- "Dynasty is a great company to work with. Jessica took great care to ensure that we received our estimate on time and repairs completed in a timely manner. Our skylight and ridge are now fixed and we have no more leaking. I would definitely recommend Dynasty."
- "He hired Dynasty Building Solution to replace our entire roof and the process from start to finish was a breeze. They did an awesome job and we are really happy. All the staff including the installation crew were wonderful and they finish the job on time. We recommend this company!!"
- "Great company to work for. I enjoy helping people and being able to recommend them to family/friends. I'm not a homeowner but I've recommended them to friends and family and they were satisfied and grateful."
- "My roof was replaced two months ago but the gutters were not reinstalled correctly. When the roofer reinstalled the gutters they pitched them the opposite way from the downspouts. Someone has come out to fix them but has bent the gutter and added brackets that can be seen from the ground. These are seamless hidden bracket gutters that Dynasty has destroyed. Although I’m not 100% certain this has probably voided my gutter warranty. Now after weeks of going back and forth with their office I’m being told it was my responsibility to have the gutter company remove gutter prior to roof work. This is news to me since I provided all gutter info to Dynasty and was told they would take care of arranging the gutter removal. At this point it looks like this will not be resolved by the company and I will end up paying out of pocket to have them corrected. This could have been avoided by Dynasty doing what they stated and having the gutter company remove and reinstall, especially since they were under full warranty. Be careful with Dynasty, it’s like pulling teeth to get your punch list corrected, if you can at all. They do not honor what they tell you in person and try to point the blame back on the homeowner. Additionally calling their office is an exercise in futility. Most service reps do not return phone calls, you have to call them daily. I would never recommend this company to anyone else."
- "Dynasty Building Solutions is God sent! My insurance company did not want to cover damage to my roof due to winds, but Dynasty Building Solutions change that. I'm now 100% covered for my roof (minus my low deductible). Working with all of the representatives at Dynasty, to move through the process of a roof install has been seamless thus far; especially working with Brian Wright. He was extremely knowledgeable about the process and guided us through making decisions on shingle type and color. Truly a great experience."
- "I am still in the process of trying to get insurance to pay the claim. My case has been referred to a public adjuster. After it being reviewed for two weeks I called for an update. I was asked “did the adjuster call you to make an appointment?” No he did not. I had to call three days in a row and finally was told, the public adjuster will have his wife to call you to make an appointment. I received a text a short time later asking to come at 315pm in 3 days. I work until 5pm. I cannot just take off work on short notice. I provided alternate dates and times and was told she would get back to me. I did not hear anything back by end of business today. Customer service from the office staff at Dynasty is hit or miss so far and rethinking the whole thing after reading additional reviews tonight. If their public adjuster can’t even get his wife to make an appointment with a customer then how is anything gonna get done? I keep trying to go with the process but am definitely losing patience. A friend recommended this company, but he is working with the Sarasota office I think. He has had a great experience. But dealing with the Tampa office has been confusing and frustrating."
- "I had hail damage occur in May. They came out convince me how wonderful their company was and from the couple of reviews I saw I believed them.. Here we are five months later my roof has just finally been completed but it’s not done 100%. It did not pass inspection, they had to remove shingles for the inspector and were told to replace Them this was over a week ago and they still have not. They are required to also do another test to pass inspection which they have not done. The company does not communicate with you it is the most unprofessional company you’ll ever encounter. They damaged my gutters during the roof installation and are trying to get my insurance company to pay for I got a replacement when they created the damage! They also damage the interior of my home while installing the skylights them this was over a week ago and they still have not. They are required to also do another test to pass inspection which they have not done. The company does not communicate with you it is the most unprofessional company you’ll ever encounter. They damaged my gutters during the roof installation and are trying to get my insurance company to pay for got a replacement when they created the damage! They also damaged the interior of my home while installing the skylights And have not even addressed coming to do any type of repair for that sloppy work. If you enjoy chasing a company around to get your work done that you’ve already paid for then go with them if you want a five month headache then go with them otherwise go with a professional company that is not run by a bunch of incompetent on organized people that don’t give a damn about your property all they care about is the money and that has been made perfectly clear. They actually had the nerve to show up at my home today And ask for me to endorse over the insurance check! The work isn’t even complete and I can’t get anyone to come finish anything but they want to deposit the check? This is been the worst experience ever! My next-door neighbor also went with this company she’s also we had five months her experience is far worse she hast to have the entire thing redone meaning the entire roof redone when it’s only halfway complete she’s had water pouring in her home when it rains because they did the work in correctly which is why it didn’t pass inspection and they’re giving her excuses that they’re waiting for the materials to arrive. She has extensive interior damage that they’re supposed to fix but in my opinion she needs to get a lawyer"
Awards & Certifications
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Clair Mel Roofing
- Clair Mel City Roofing
- Ybor City Roofing
- Brandon Roofing
- Mango Roofing
- Univ Of Tampa Roofing
- University Of Tampa Roofing
- Seffner Roofing
- Temple Ter Roofing
- Temple Terr Roofing
- Temple Terrace Roofing
- Tampa Roofing
- Gibsonton Roofing
- Riverview Roofing
- Palma Ceia Roofing
- Valrico Roofing
- Macdill Afb Roofing
- Thonotosassa Roofing