This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"My overall experience with Corey Roofing has been exceptional. From the beginning to the end, everyone has been professional and detailed oriented on what will happen as they replace my roof. Eric was easy to work with from the beginning. He came out and inspected my roof and I was emailed the paperwork within days. He worked with my insurance company to help me get a new roof. The paperwork I received from my insurance company, was broken down and explained by Eric. The crew showed up bright and early and worked diligently to get the new roof on. James also walked me through process of what will happen and at the end of the day, went through the checklist with me. His crew was exceptional as well. I will definitely recommend Corey Roofing."
"Kevan was super responsive to all of my questions and concerns and made the entire process so easy from start to finish!"
"Eric and team were outstanding. Couldn’t have asked for a more responsive and professional job. They helped us through the entire claims process and made quick, quality work on getting our roof replaced."
- "My overall experience with Corey Roofing has been exceptional. From the beginning to the end, everyone has been professional and detailed oriented on what will happen as they replace my roof. Eric was easy to work with from the beginning. He came out and inspected my roof and I was emailed the paperwork within days. He worked with my insurance company to help me get a new roof. The paperwork I received from my insurance company, was broken down and explained by Eric. The crew showed up bright and early and worked diligently to get the new roof on. James also walked me through process of what will happen and at the end of the day, went through the checklist with me. His crew was exceptional as well. I will definitely recommend Corey Roofing."
- "Kevan was super responsive to all of my questions and concerns and made the entire process so easy from start to finish!"
- "Eric and team were outstanding. Couldn’t have asked for a more responsive and professional job. They helped us through the entire claims process and made quick, quality work on getting our roof replaced."
- "Mario Duarte project Manager was very professional and polite. He answered all my questions and He explain everything that I needed to know . His crew were very polite and respectful of my property..They clean everything after they were done and Mario made sure everything was done as expected. They also were punctual and detailed. Kevan Boone sales manager was very detailed from the beginning to the end.He made this project stress free. He is very easy to deal with and no sales pressure. Very professional !!. I highly recommend Corey Construction Roofing. Thank you for making my roof look beautiful."
- "Mario and the Corey Construction team delivered a great product and experience with our roof replacement. Mario communicated what to expect and stuck to the schedule he provided. They went above and beyond by also cleaning our gutters and completing a thorough walk thru and cleanup. Highly recommend Corey if you're looking for a roof replacement."
- "Kevan has been amazing to work with. He is professional, extremely responsive, honest, dependable and easy to work with. His knowledge of the industry and down to earth style made our interactions enjoyable. I highly recommend him."
- "We were impressed with the knowledge and professionalism of Eric Gavina. James, the supervisor, was very helpful with explaining what and how the roof would be taken off and the new one put on. The crew who replaced our roof was polite and efficient, as was the crew who replaced our gutters. I would definitely recommend Corey Construction to our friends and family."
- "Since I purchased my home in 2018 I have had issues with my roof. I have had several different roofing companies come out and repair to no avail. I found Corey Construction and after talking with Nate I knew I had come to the right place. This is my first home and being an insurance repair I wasn't very knowledgeable of the process. Nate explained everything to me in a way that I could understand and really made me feel like he was there to help me. Nate stayed in touch with me throughout the entirety of the process and helped streamline the process. He was very patient with me when I was waiting on HOA approval. Afterwards, he got me on his schedule quickly and they were able to get started. Mario and Nick kept me up to date on the removal and installation process as I was not able to be home. Typically, getting insurance involved and replacing a roof can be stressful. Corey Construction did a wonderful job easing the stress and frustration. Thank you to Nate, Mario, and the roofing crew for installing a beautiful roof."
- "Nate and his team with Corey Construction were awesome!!! If I could give them more than 5 stars I would! From the initial inspection with the insurance company to the actual work Nate and his team were courteous, professional, and thorough. The Clean up and sign off after were great and appreciated !!! I highly recommend them!!!"
- "I recently contacted Corey roofing as my roof they put on my new build is starting to buckle. I can't get anyone to return my calls after speaking with one of their reps. Very frustrating just need them to respond!"
- "Great custom caps project. The best solution for a great house."
- "Your hiring a Field Supervisor, but they must speak Spanish! This is America, and you speak English in this country. Your company is part of the problem with low wages in the construction industry. Also after reading reviews this company gives the good roofers a bad name. Go Union local 123 Fort Worth, Texas !!!;"
- "Provided poor service. Unnecessarily removed fastening and replaced with a subpar fastening that can tear underlyment."
- "I hired Corey Construction to reroof my house about a year ago. Chris did a wonderful job walking me through my options as far as shingle type, color, and extended warranty options. His guys were fast, efficient, and tidy. They did a great job with the roof. A year later and it's holding up beautifully. Looks like it was installed yesterday. The only "problem" I had with them was they didn't have enough of a specific type of shingle for the edge, so they had to order more and come back and add that section a week or so later. In the grand scheme of things, that's a pretty small problem."
- "The Corey team was very attentive to my fathers reroof needs when i wasn’t able to assist being 3 hours away. They walked him through the process and worked with him to complete a successful project. Highly recommend."
- "BEWARE! HORRIBLE COMPANY! I got hired on for a ware house/ driver position and I was offered the job and was told to put my two weeks in, in doing so I quit my job after two weeks and began my journey with this company. I filled out my HR Paper work and everything after a few hours I was told to drive a fork lift i was not familiar with ( I mentioned I was fork lift trained but there are numerous fork lifts they should have been specific!) after telling them I can not due to needing someone to train me they than said it wasn’t going to work out . I quit my job just to get hired and fired in the same day . They said it was just business and there was a miscommunication. Very unprofessional company and managers. One to be exact was Josue, very rude and un professional and has no clue who he’s hiring ."
- "I have repeatedly called Corey roofing to no avail. They put my roof on 4 years ago and it is leaking and sinking. I now have mold in my garage and on the ceiling and down my wall. The won't return my phone calls. Where is their integrity, workmanship and warranty? Why are they a company that prides themselves in doing great work with customer service, they apparently do not care about their customers or their work."
- "My company has worked with Corey Construction for about 8 months and they are great! During the chaos of the hail storms in March and April they were as organized as you could be, paid on time, and demanded high quality work. I have personally had a great experience with Corey Construction, I will work for them anytime they call, and I refer them to all my fence customers, family, and friends for their roofing needs. I have seen a lot of their work, and its great! Highly recommend!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Jersey Village Roofing
- Jersey Vlg Roofing
- Bammel Roofing
- Kohrville Roofing
- Satsuma Roofing
- Addicks Barker Roofing
- Addicks Roofing
- Memorial Park Roofing
- Hilshire Village Roofing
- Bunker Hill Village Roofing
- Hedwig Village Roofing
- Hunters Creek Village Roofing
- Piney Point Roofing
- Piney Point Village Roofing
- Spring Valley Roofing
- Cypress Roofing
- Heights Roofing
- Houston Heights Roofing