This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"They were great. Took care of everything from insurance to installation. Installed in ONE day. I would def recommend"
"Excellent service! They replaced my roof in record time and did a great job. The clean up was great too!"
"Very pleased with the professionalism of the entire company. I had a branch go through my roof during a windstorm. Andy came out very quickly to access the damage and had someone come out that day to put a temporary patch on the roof. Morgan, the company contact, was always very helpful and pleasant on the phone. Andy, was very thorough from the beginning until the job was complete. The roof was completed in one day, including cleanup and dumpster removal. I highly recommend using Artisan Builders, and I will use them in the future should the opportunity arise."
- "They were great. Took care of everything from insurance to installation. Installed in ONE day. I would def recommend"
- "Excellent service! They replaced my roof in record time and did a great job. The clean up was great too!"
- "Very pleased with the professionalism of the entire company. I had a branch go through my roof during a windstorm. Andy came out very quickly to access the damage and had someone come out that day to put a temporary patch on the roof. Morgan, the company contact, was always very helpful and pleasant on the phone. Andy, was very thorough from the beginning until the job was complete. The roof was completed in one day, including cleanup and dumpster removal. I highly recommend using Artisan Builders, and I will use them in the future should the opportunity arise."
- "I had the pleasure of working directly with Fred and the team from Artisan Builders. I appreciated the explanation of services/process of roof replacement and the quality of materials during the first presentation from Fred- which is why I initially chose this company over the other 3 quotes I received. My roof is about 3200 sq feet and the entire roof was replaced in less than 2 days, and it looks absolutely beautiful! (And even better- no more leaks!) I would highly recommend artisan builders to anyone looking to get their roof replaced or for any of their other services."
- "Artisan Building did a Roof replacement on my home in January 2021. They did an excellent job. The sales Manager Andy was very professional, explained the process thoroughly and had all necessary paperwork With each visit. He was also very punctual!! The installers worked very efficiently, completed the job on time and were extremely tidy. I have not found one scrap of debris on my property..I would Highly recommend Artisan Builders .."
- "Based on my experience with this company, I feel they are taking advantage of homeowners by misdiagnosing issues to make a profit. I am not satisfied with the practices of Artisan Building & Remodeling. They attempted to repair a chimney/attic leak at my residence. They failed to send out a qualified mason or chimney expert upon initial inspection of my chimney. Because of their inexperience with chimney repair, they failed to correctly diagnose the problem. As a consumer, I trusted in their experience, expertise, and assessment of what was causing the chimney leak, and entered into a contract with them to fix the flashing, which they assured me would eliminate the leak. When the flashing was repaired, it did not solve the leak in any noticeable way. I still had literally gallons of water coming into my attic from the chimney. A mason, or person with more chimney knowledge, was sent out AFTER the initial “guess” that the leak was caused by defective flashing. This should have happened BEFORE any repairs were suggested, and this was an oversight by the company. Therefore, my main complaint is that I was assured by them that they knew how to repair and correct issues with chimneys, but they failed to send the appropriate person out to evaluate the chimney the first time. Because of this faulty business practice, I paid $3,399 for a repair that did not fix the leak. (Please note that part of the price replaced the flashing on a second chimney as well.) They claim they did a great job fixing the flashing but they were hired to fix a leak and I trusted them that the leak would be fixed if the flashing was fixed. I contacted the company. When they sent a qualified person to look at my chimney after the unnecessary (for the leaking issue) repairs were done, they now said the whole chimney would need to be rebuilt for an additional $5,000. They claimed that price was because they “felt bad” and they wouldn’t make any profit when rebuilding the chimney because as Brandon the owner said to me, “We already made our profit from you.” I asked a second chimney company what they would charge me to rebuild my chimney if it was needed, and with profit, that price was lower at $4,700. The second company also noted that the flashing repair was “okay”, but that the led was not laid correctly in some places, increases the chances for future leaks. I wrote to the company (Brandon the owner) yet again to share my displeasure and encourage them to make it right, but he failed to respond. Bottom line is this company makes guesses and a profit at the homeowner’s expense. (*The photo shows gallons of water in attic in a large container after one rainstorm, AFTER they supposedly fixed the leak.)"
- "Brandon and his team were amazing! They were communicative with us about changes and delays due to weather. The job quality is amazing. There were even unexpected issues regarding the under-layer of our roof (wouldn't have known this until they tore the roof off!) and getting the original shingle color we had picked out, but both of these were handled professionally and promptly. Also, his team was great with our dog and kids! Very friendly and professional. They also made getting financing incredibly easy. We will be hiring them again when we are ready for more work to be done."
- "We had our windows wrapped, crew was excellent👏🏻👏🏻👍. Very professional, courteous , clean up was excellent and the wrapping was superb, and there were some challenging windows with Roy and Joe fixed them effortlessly, he’s a real pro and the 3 man crew complimented one another. Brandon , the owner and Fred the project manager are fine young gentleman. Definitely would welcome them back to do some work🥇"
- "They also did siding for me. They are knowledgeable, meticulous and you are told everything that is being done. The owner Brandon checks the job everyday and Fred will take care of what needs to be done. They do quality work. A professional company. Thanks Artisan!"
- "It took awhile to get started, due to delays with the insurance company and the countless days of rain. The next clear day, they were here on time on Saturday and completed my roof the same day. The guys were very respectful of my property. I am quite pleased with the quality. Nice job!"
- "Artisan Building and Remodeling was awesome. The owner Brandon has incredible follow up and was extraordinarily patient with me. His team worked efficiently and with skill on my 1910 built colonial style home. They were able to take down the original 110 year old wood gutters and update them with ease. Someone from the team came to do a walkthrough with me the following day and even agreed to coming back and removing a Satellite I’d requested be taken down that they forgot to. I’m now having them bid a few others projects I want done around the house and am confident in their abilities to fulfill any exterior needs of my home."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Berlin Roofing
- Kenington Roofing
- Kensington Roofing
- East Berlin Roofing
- New Brit Roofing
- New Britain Roofing
- Southington Roofing
- Newington Roofing
- Cromwell Roofing
- Plainville Roofing
- Rocky Hill Roofing
- Meriden Roofing
- Plantsville Roofing
- Rockfall Roofing
- Middletown Roofing
- Weth Roofing
- Milldale Roofing
- Farmington Roofing