This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Artisan was extremely responsive and very professional. They gave me a great price and got the work done very quickly! Mike was great to work with as a salesman and Kyle did a great job managing the project. Would definitely recommend"
"Wonderful job. Fast and efficient, protected all landscaping and cleaned everything up. Roof looks better than when it was built"
"100/10 recommend this company! They were professional end-to-end and always patient and knowledgeable with every question I asked. Big shoutout to both Morgan & Brandon and his crew! Morgan was my initial contact, who thoroughly explained the process when I first reached out and helped me with financing with ease. Brandon and his crew were just amazing to work with and very respectful. We did a full roof, skylight, and gutter repair! The team was efficient in finishing the project within their set estimated time-frame (even with some weather that stalled them on a couple days), exceedingly communicative throughout the entirety of the process, and always cleaned up everyday + thoroughly once the project was finished! Will absolutely work with them again!"
- "Artisan was extremely responsive and very professional. They gave me a great price and got the work done very quickly! Mike was great to work with as a salesman and Kyle did a great job managing the project. Would definitely recommend"
- "Wonderful job. Fast and efficient, protected all landscaping and cleaned everything up. Roof looks better than when it was built"
- "100/10 recommend this company! They were professional end-to-end and always patient and knowledgeable with every question I asked. Big shoutout to both Morgan & Brandon and his crew! Morgan was my initial contact, who thoroughly explained the process when I first reached out and helped me with financing with ease. Brandon and his crew were just amazing to work with and very respectful. We did a full roof, skylight, and gutter repair! The team was efficient in finishing the project within their set estimated time-frame (even with some weather that stalled them on a couple days), exceedingly communicative throughout the entirety of the process, and always cleaned up everyday + thoroughly once the project was finished! Will absolutely work with them again!"
- "Artisan was a huge help getting me scheduled for a roof inspection/repair after last months wind storm caused a bit of damage. It was wonderful working with their office staff, Morgan was extremely knowledgeable and was very helpful with recommendations for upgrades to my gutter system while having the gable on my garage replaced (my house sure did need it!) Overall outstanding job by an honest company!"
- "Artisan replaced the roof on our house and did an excellent job. It was a quick process and they did such a good job informing me what was going to happen throughout the whole process. Mike did an excellent job and gave us a great price! They were clean and very professional throughout!"
- "Professional, honest and upfront about expectations for roofing repair. The office staff, especially Kayla (office manager) communicated effectively and made every interaction a positive one! Would recommend to anyone is who is looking for transparent advice on their roofing needs who work with you to get your desired results! Thank you Artisan!"
- "Artisan helped to get my roof replaced using my home owners insurance and only cost me $1,000 out of pocket. Mike was extremely helpful and led us through the entire process making it painless. Definitely would recommend!"
- "I contracted with Artisan building for both siding and gutter installations. I am very pleased with the beautiful transformation. The owner and staff in all departments from sales, project managers, installers to the office group were accessible, knowledgeable and a pleasure to interact with. I would highly recommend them."
- "Artisan built our sunroom and replaced the vinyl siding on the entire house . They did an excellent job during a summer of challenges with weather and supplies. Todd was a great and responsive project manager and kept us informed regarding any issues. Javier and Chris were excellent in completing their portions of the job. The sunroom is a beautiful addition to our home and we are enjoying it so much!"
- "My roof replacement was completed fairly quickly and efficiently by Artisan. The roof was removed, cleaned, and replaced in less than a day. I highly recommend them!"
- "I couldn’t have asked for a better company to have come and help us out with wind damage and tree damage issues to our home. Brandon, the owner, came to check everything out one day and we instantly knew he was the right person to help us. The roof was done in half a day. They were very professional and fast! My deck looks almost brand new! And the gutter replacement came out amazing. I 12/10 recommend this company to anyone and everyone. You won’t regret it!"
- "I wanted to add, that siding was done also. I could not be more happier with the over all project it started with RJ (salesman) and continued with Todd (Foreman) and then all the people working on the roof the prepping for the work and the siding and gutter workers all of them was completely professional and the quality was unmatched. If there is one thing that I would say a place of improvement would be communication of and between projects I had a lot of moving parts so I give a true understanding but there was a lot of either work that was asked of me that I did not feel was my responsibility and I believe if there was a little better communication a few smaller fires could have been put out before I had to get involved. but ending on a positive note I am completely satisfied with the whole project."
- "I would recommend this company to anyone looking for roof repairs/remodeling. They are hardworking, efficient, and trustworthy. Fred was our go to for all of our concerns and he provided reassurance along with peace of mind. A very reputable company with a dependable team representing them."
- "Artisan is a very professional company that delivers superior workmanship, & attention to detail! All Project Managers: Todd, Kyle & Mike were proactive, & excellent at keeping me informed, during every phase of the job. They listened to my concerns regarding the roof installation, took extra care to protect my home during the job, & made sure that the vulnerable areas of my roof were protected to the max. The chimney flashing done by Luis is a work of art! I initially met with Brandon, the owner, who explained their step by step procedure, in great detail. Kayla & Morgan, the Office Staff are courteous & helpful. All name brand GAF materials used on the job! The 50 year Roof Warranty is the best part! It is fully transferable to the next owner. What a great selling benefit. Artisan is a growing, family-oriented company! I strongly suggest that you contact them & discuss your next project!"
- "All the staff from the office to the crew are very nice and responsive. Artisan is a great company to do business with. The quality of workmanship is excellent. I highly recommend."
- "Brandon and his team were courteous, timely, and professional. We will continue to go back to Artisan and recommend their services."
- "This company was excellent to work with. Friendly, professional and very respectful staff all around. They will walk you through the process from start to finish and help to answer all your questions. Excellent quality work! I would highly recommend this company to anyone having a roof installed/repaired!"
- "They were great. Took care of everything from insurance to installation. Installed in ONE day. I would def recommend"
- "Excellent service! They replaced my roof in record time and did a great job. The clean up was great too!"
- "Very pleased with the professionalism of the entire company. I had a branch go through my roof during a windstorm. Andy came out very quickly to access the damage and had someone come out that day to put a temporary patch on the roof. Morgan, the company contact, was always very helpful and pleasant on the phone. Andy, was very thorough from the beginning until the job was complete. The roof was completed in one day, including cleanup and dumpster removal. I highly recommend using Artisan Builders, and I will use them in the future should the opportunity arise."
- "I had the pleasure of working directly with Fred and the team from Artisan Builders. I appreciated the explanation of services/process of roof replacement and the quality of materials during the first presentation from Fred- which is why I initially chose this company over the other 3 quotes I received. My roof is about 3200 sq feet and the entire roof was replaced in less than 2 days, and it looks absolutely beautiful! (And even better- no more leaks!) I would highly recommend artisan builders to anyone looking to get their roof replaced or for any of their other services."
- "Artisan Building did a Roof replacement on my home in January 2021. They did an excellent job. The sales Manager Andy was very professional, explained the process thoroughly and had all necessary paperwork With each visit. He was also very punctual!! The installers worked very efficiently, completed the job on time and were extremely tidy. I have not found one scrap of debris on my property..I would Highly recommend Artisan Builders .."
- "Based on my experience with this company, I feel they are taking advantage of homeowners by misdiagnosing issues to make a profit. I am not satisfied with the practices of Artisan Building & Remodeling. They attempted to repair a chimney/attic leak at my residence. They failed to send out a qualified mason or chimney expert upon initial inspection of my chimney. Because of their inexperience with chimney repair, they failed to correctly diagnose the problem. As a consumer, I trusted in their experience, expertise, and assessment of what was causing the chimney leak, and entered into a contract with them to fix the flashing, which they assured me would eliminate the leak. When the flashing was repaired, it did not solve the leak in any noticeable way. I still had literally gallons of water coming into my attic from the chimney. A mason, or person with more chimney knowledge, was sent out AFTER the initial “guess” that the leak was caused by defective flashing. This should have happened BEFORE any repairs were suggested, and this was an oversight by the company. Therefore, my main complaint is that I was assured by them that they knew how to repair and correct issues with chimneys, but they failed to send the appropriate person out to evaluate the chimney the first time. Because of this faulty business practice, I paid $3,399 for a repair that did not fix the leak. (Please note that part of the price replaced the flashing on a second chimney as well.) They claim they did a great job fixing the flashing but they were hired to fix a leak and I trusted them that the leak would be fixed if the flashing was fixed. I contacted the company. When they sent a qualified person to look at my chimney after the unnecessary (for the leaking issue) repairs were done, they now said the whole chimney would need to be rebuilt for an additional $5,000. They claimed that price was because they “felt bad” and they wouldn’t make any profit when rebuilding the chimney because as Brandon the owner said to me, “We already made our profit from you.” I asked a second chimney company what they would charge me to rebuild my chimney if it was needed, and with profit, that price was lower at $4,700. The second company also noted that the flashing repair was “okay”, but that the led was not laid correctly in some places, increases the chances for future leaks. I wrote to the company (Brandon the owner) yet again to share my displeasure and encourage them to make it right, but he failed to respond. Bottom line is this company makes guesses and a profit at the homeowner’s expense. (*The photo shows gallons of water in attic in a large container after one rainstorm, AFTER they supposedly fixed the leak.)"
- "Brandon and his team were amazing! They were communicative with us about changes and delays due to weather. The job quality is amazing. There were even unexpected issues regarding the under-layer of our roof (wouldn't have known this until they tore the roof off!) and getting the original shingle color we had picked out, but both of these were handled professionally and promptly. Also, his team was great with our dog and kids! Very friendly and professional. They also made getting financing incredibly easy. We will be hiring them again when we are ready for more work to be done."
- "We had our windows wrapped, crew was excellent👏🏻👏🏻👍. Very professional, courteous , clean up was excellent and the wrapping was superb, and there were some challenging windows with Roy and Joe fixed them effortlessly, he’s a real pro and the 3 man crew complimented one another. Brandon , the owner and Fred the project manager are fine young gentleman. Definitely would welcome them back to do some work🥇"
- "They also did siding for me. They are knowledgeable, meticulous and you are told everything that is being done. The owner Brandon checks the job everyday and Fred will take care of what needs to be done. They do quality work. A professional company. Thanks Artisan!"
- "It took awhile to get started, due to delays with the insurance company and the countless days of rain. The next clear day, they were here on time on Saturday and completed my roof the same day. The guys were very respectful of my property. I am quite pleased with the quality. Nice job!"
- "Artisan Building and Remodeling was awesome. The owner Brandon has incredible follow up and was extraordinarily patient with me. His team worked efficiently and with skill on my 1910 built colonial style home. They were able to take down the original 110 year old wood gutters and update them with ease. Someone from the team came to do a walkthrough with me the following day and even agreed to coming back and removing a Satellite I’d requested be taken down that they forgot to. I’m now having them bid a few others projects I want done around the house and am confident in their abilities to fulfill any exterior needs of my home."
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Berlin Roofing
- Kenington Roofing
- Kensington Roofing
- East Berlin Roofing
- New Brit Roofing
- New Britain Roofing
- Southington Roofing
- Newington Roofing
- Cromwell Roofing
- Plainville Roofing
- Rocky Hill Roofing
- Meriden Roofing
- Plantsville Roofing
- Rockfall Roofing
- Middletown Roofing
- Weth Roofing
- Milldale Roofing
- Farmington Roofing