Apex General Contracting has been helping restore homes and businesses nationwide for over 14 years. The knowledge and experience that we have gained over the years has given us the tools needed to better serve you and make your restoration process simple and easy. From gutters, to roofs, to siding, windows, and interior, we have you covered for all your restoration needs.
"Over promised and under delivered."
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"Very responsive and always kept in contact about work being done throughout the entire process. Would highly recommend."
"Awesome company to work with. Professional workers that were tidy and clean. would definitely do business with them again."
"What a great job! Thanks to Brandon for handling this like a true pro! Everything went smooth from start to finish. The whole crew did a great job. Highly recommend Apex General Contracting!"
- "Very responsive and always kept in contact about work being done throughout the entire process. Would highly recommend."
- "Awesome company to work with. Professional workers that were tidy and clean. would definitely do business with them again."
- "What a great job! Thanks to Brandon for handling this like a true pro! Everything went smooth from start to finish. The whole crew did a great job. Highly recommend Apex General Contracting!"
- "Very hard to get ahold of and am on a second or third account manager. Poor workmanship initially. Spent alot of time on the phone without actually talking to a human."
- "Great service from the start. Had entire roof and gutters replaced. From when the insurance company inspected the work it was all completed in 2 weeks. Garrett was out contact with Apex and he helped us and made sure everything was taken care of. I recommend Apex to anyone that needs repair done."
- "Where do I start. It took three months to complete a roofing job, one door replacement, and 11 replacement screens. Lets start with the roof. 1) The roofing crew showed up with broken equipment (said their roof elevator wasn't working). 2) my Apex contact was not onsite during startup and the roofing workers told me there was a problem with what was ordered, as the material sat in the driveway. That was eventually figured out. 3) As the existing roof was nearly all removed a city inspector driving past stopped and wanted to see the permit... guess what - there was no permit. They had to go get one. Evidently trying to save a buck. A close neighbor using Apex had the same experience. Now on to the door. 1) The replacement door was left outside my leaning on my garage for over two weeks - I had chunks of paper cardboard all over my yard from it deteriorating. 2) At the 2nd week mark, a storm came and blew it over and unbeknownst to me, broke the door frame. I picked it up and set it back against the house. A guy came to install and said he couldn't install because of the broken frame, so Apex had to pick up another one. 3) When it was finally installed I could not lock the deadbolt on the door without putting my shoulder into it. 4) the caulk job was terrible, it was not smooth but instead was doubled back on itself, looked like a 6 year old did it. 5) the door had gaps where you could see the sunlight from the outside. Being a general contractor you'd think they'd deal with the door installer to verify the work was done correctly. Nope, no response to phone calls and texts. I had to inspect it myself and call around and find the person who installed it and have them come back out and do it right. I still have all the texts from this. Now on to the screens 1) I was asked to remove the screens myself. Not a big deal but just unexpected since this was part of their job. The screens were gone for a long time. Eventually when they arrived, I was asked to put them back in. I told them the screen pins were on the outside and I didn't feel comfortable climbing up a ladder from the outside and doing the work the insurance company was paying them for. They eventually showed and put them in. Now on to payment. 1) When they billed me full price for the above work I mentioned there should be a discount for my experience and involvement and they insisted I pay full price 2) they were rude and threatened that they would put a lien on my house. 3) I reluctantly paid full price for this shabby work as I didn't want a lien on my house. By the way, don't expect to receive any compensation for the advertising of their sign in your yard as they promised. In conclusion, I would run (not walk) away from doing business with Apex general contracting."
- "Great roofing company! On time, professional, & easy to work with."
- "Jim was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable about the restoration process. Highly recommended!"
- "Horrible communication. Claim was started April of 2020. They did the roof repair but will not respond to phone calls or texts about replacing the siding. Everything was approved by the insurance company and still no phone call back from APEX to replace our siding. New roof is now leaking and they promised to have someone call and come look at it. Been over a week and no phone call. Would not recommend this company to anyone!!"
- "Apex General Contracting took my money I have not heard from them since I I'm not sure if it's because of materials but it's good 9 months I'm a guy I'm working with his name is Greg I can't think of his last name but he called me maybe three months ago it said my products were ordered I haven't heard anything since"
- "Great communication, showed up on time, cleaned up well. Roof looks great!"
- "Apex did a awesome job on my roof it was done very fast they showed up at 630 in the morning and were done by 330 one of the GREATEST crews i have ever seen i would highly recommend them"
- "Also did siding from hail damage. I don't even know where to begin. The experience with the field supervisor was terrible. So many things we had to deal with. For example: quoted us a discount for advertising the Apex sign in yard. Told us half of our deductible . Only took off $400 Left over siding sat in our driveway for 6 weeks & had to call the delivery company to pickup. Came to put on a storm door & told them it wasn't ours. We didn't need one. Our insurance company called us a couple weeks ago and said the door was on our estimate. We need our front railings to house replaced & our deck railings. Texted him once and asked about them, totally ignored me. Husband seen him next door a week later and asked him. Been told 3 times he needed to look for replacement parts. Our insurance company told us their not replacing our railing now , due to not finding replacement parts. When he told us , if he couldn't find them , he'd ask insurance company for more money to replace the whole railings. Now not doing them. So we'll have to replace with our own money. When he brought back our screens for the windows , gave us a extra one that wasn't ours. The job they did was good , but the communication sucked."
- "Neil was our contractor he was great to work with. He came out when the insurance adjuster was here. He took care of all the insurance stuff with them. We also decided to add the gutters and facia. He gave us a fair price. We also did the seem less vents. Love the way the roof looks with not all the vents up there, gutters are very nice material and seem less. Neil came out during ty he roof being put on and came back to check the work. Apex was recommended by my son, and we recommend Neil to a few others. Want to thank Neil for the time he took to take care of the project for us!"
- "From the get go they were up front, no bs kind of manner like the other previous companies that came out to give me a quote on my roof and always kept me in the loop. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks again for new roof, we've gotten lots of compliments since completion."
- "We have used Apex many times over the past few years. We have had great service on each occasion. I highly recommend them. The price is right and they do great work! Mary Moore Thorn email@example.com"
- "Field Supervisor, Neil Tomkus helped with great advice and guidance while looking into a new roof for a potential new house we were considering purchasing. Helpful any time of day and kept me well informed from the time I reached out to the end. Our roof looks beautiful in Machesney Park, IL."
- "After a hail storm I did not have a contracting company and a friend recommended APEX. When I called them Mike D. got back with me and was very Professional and pleasant. I had to have both the roof replaced and work done on my deck. Both of the teams were very efficient. I certainly will recommend them and will also use them again!! I am very pleased with their work!!"
- "We recently dealt with Mike Dombeck when our house got hit with hail damage on April 7th. He was at our home within the hour of the storm to assess the damages. We got new gutters, siding and roof. Mike did a great job guiding us in choosing color and he was on the job site daily to make sure that the work was being doing perfectly. We could not be happier. Our house looks great and the guys doing the work were fast, friendly and professional. Would not hesitate recommending APEX and Mike. Thank you. We love our house!"
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Beloit Roofing
- South Beloit Roofing
- Beloit Roofing
- Rockton Roofing
- Roscoe Roofing
- Afton Roofing
- Shirland Roofing
- Clinton Roofing
- Argyle Roofing
- Caledonia Roofing
- Loves Park Roofing
- Machesney Park Roofing
- Machesney Pk Roofing
- Blaine Roofing
- Candlewick Lake Roofing
- Poplar Grove Roofing
- Hanover Roofing
- Janesville Roofing