Andes Roofing is a Professional Roofing Company built on Honesty, Reliability, and World Class Customer Service. We always strive to present the best roofing products and warranties in the industry to our customers, and we pride ourselves in giving the customer the best value for their money. We provide full roof replacements, roof repairs, gutter installations and gutter guards. Located in Sellersburg, Indiana, we provide professional roofing services to all of Southern Indiana and the Louisville Area.
"All with company very professional and knowledgeable"
"Professional and Knowledgeable Contractor"
"ANDES Roofing was thorough In there initial inspection of my roof and what was required. They made me aware of structural issues with my home. Then they offered quality products at a more than fair price. All the personnel were professional,, friendly and made the whole process enjoyable."
"This was a very pleasant experience with a roofing company. We called just to get an estimate and we were expecting a couple days for service. They came the very next day. Not only that the repair was done the same day. I just expected a estimate but to take time out of your busy schedule to do the repair in the same day... It was excellent service at all angles. Superb!!"
"Ethan came by upon referral from a friend of mine, took me up on the roof and educated me on problem areas, what I could do to fix them (he fixed them for me), and what to expect moving forward. He was thorough, knowledgeable, professional and kind. Hopefully I wont have any more roof trouble for several years. If I do, I know who I will call. Thanks, Ethan!"
- "ANDES Roofing was thorough In there initial inspection of my roof and what was required. They made me aware of structural issues with my home. Then they offered quality products at a more than fair price. All the personnel were professional,, friendly and made the whole process enjoyable."
- "This was a very pleasant experience with a roofing company. We called just to get an estimate and we were expecting a couple days for service. They came the very next day. Not only that the repair was done the same day. I just expected a estimate but to take time out of your busy schedule to do the repair in the same day... It was excellent service at all angles. Superb!!"
- "Ethan came by upon referral from a friend of mine, took me up on the roof and educated me on problem areas, what I could do to fix them (he fixed them for me), and what to expect moving forward. He was thorough, knowledgeable, professional and kind. Hopefully I wont have any more roof trouble for several years. If I do, I know who I will call. Thanks, Ethan!"
- "Where to begin ?? Ethan was beyond professional, had the most professional appearance and attitude while coming out to my house in a pinch. Made some easy repairs to my roof that could’ve lead to major issues. All the while keeping us informed on what the issues were that he found. I’m not sure if I will ever use another company after a chance encounter with Andes Roofing. Highly recommend 10/10 *****"
- "I can say I have never written a review on anything but I am making an exception here. So about 2 months ago I noticed I had a couple of leaks in my roof. I wasn’t sure of who to contact so I contacted several roof installers to come out to take a look at my roof. Ethan’s company was the one we decided to go with. We are very happy with the job he and his guys did plus knowing that he is a perfectionist and truly cares about his name and his product, we knew we couldn’t go wrong with our selection. I can assure you if you don’t know anything about roofing then you will after talking to Ethan lol. We give them 5 stars from beginning to the end. Thanks Ethan and all who were involved!"
- "This company is amazing, from the wonderful ladies that answer the phones and set up appointments to William Andes who came out and was very professional, very thorough and helpful. He inspected and fixed the problem right then and there. I was not put in a financial bind to have this fixed. The experience was extremely positive and this is a company that cares about the community and the people in it. As far as I’m concerned this will be the only company I’ll ever use for roofing needs and I’ll only ever recommend them. This is truly an honest company with the utmost integrity, give them a call you won’t regret it. I feel very blessed to have dealt with Andes Roofing!"
- "Very professional company! We replaced our 22 year old roof. Ethan Andes inspected our roof and the attic for any current issues. The crew was efficient and went above and beyond to keep our lawn free of debris. We are very pleased with a job well done!"
- "Ethan, the owner, spent the time necessary to ensure I was educated on what the issues were with my roof and the pros and cons of repair vs replacement. He also made sure I understood all the options for the different types of shingles and gave me low, medium and high range bid choices. I was provided with a folder of documents for my new roof including the company certificate of liability and roof warranty. The work was quick and high quality. Communication was thorough with customer satisfaction as the goal. The company truly strives for excellence from beginning to the end. I would highly recommend this roofing company."
- "I am so happy that I chose Andes Roofing! Joe was wonderful to work with and made the whole process so easy on us. Our house is 70 years old and they’ve made it look so much younger with our new roof. There were absolutely no hidden costs or fees, they had a great selection of shingle colors to choose from and a ton of included upgrades. They used netting to protect my flower beds and actually left my driveway cleaner than it was when they got there. They used a leaf blower on my driveway and even collected sticks and leaves and removed them. Start to finish they did the whole project in 9 hours on my 1,000 sq ft house. They were incredibly thorough with a magnet to check for nails in my yard, flower beds and driveway. I will be recommending them to everyone I know!"
- "Every Andes roofing rep I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with has displayed utmost professionalism. They are courteous and respectful. I’ve appreciate the helpful advice Ethan gave regarding our gutters. We plan to use their services in the near future."
- "Ethan had been out several times over the past years to do a free roof inspection after hail storms to check for damage. Always impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. So Andes Roofing was first company we called when we had a leak recently. Due to age of roof we decided to go with a full replacement. Got competing quotes but selected Andes due to past experience, professional presentation and competing price. The crew arrived on time, did a great job to protect house and plants during work. The crew was very skilled, hard working, and very courteous. Our house is a very large , very step roof on a 2+ story house and very complex roof. Completed on time, through clean up, and excellent workmanship. Glad we went with Andes."
- "I highly recommend Andes Roofing. Ethan and his staff are committed to quality. Their work ethic is exemplary. From the moment you call this business, you are greeted with courtesy and kindness. Office staff answered my call on the first ring and was very professional. They are a great team working together to guarantee your satisfaction."
- "Ethan and his crew were amazing. We had a roof leak after a winter storm and called Andes Roofing and they came right out, even on a Sunday. Ethan put up some quick rain protection to hold us over and came back the next day to do a proper inspection and walkthrough. Turns out our roof was in pretty bad shape, but Ethan and his crew were very thorough and quick. Our new roof looks amazing and you can tell the attention to detail they paid, immediately. I can't recommend them highly enough. Absolutely would call them in an instant."
- "Would highly recommend. Response was immediate, supplies on site same day and the repairs AND new roof area were installed the next day due to incoming rain potential. Thanks Joe! Great team!"
- "Andes Roofing was a life saver! We had an ice storm crisis and Ethan (the owner) made our roof top priority. He was very knowledgeable, prompt, and polite and gave us some much needed peace of mind. There are some good people left in this world and Ethan is one of them! Thank you for fixing our roof and restoring my faith in humanity."
- "Ethan did a great job of coming out in the worst weather possible and was always on time. What started as a small leak in the roof (I was thinking simple repair) turned into an insurance claim for an entire new roof due to hail damage I wasn’t aware that I had. Everything was done timely and they did a great job of not leaving a mess behind like some roofers do. I would definitely recommend to anyone!"
- "Top notch company from start to finish.They are honest, respectable, trustworthy and reliable. I cannot say enough good things about Ethan and this company. You cannot go wrong if you chose them for your project.We are very pleased with their work, cleanup and their final inspection."
- "Andes Roofing worked with my insurance company and was very professional. They had the respect of the insurance adjuster for their honesty and doing great work. Ethan worked with our insurance to make sure we got all work covered. His crew was on time and did an excellent job. They were very thorough to the point we could not find a roofing nail anywhere on our property. I highly recommend Andes Roofing."
- "After 5 estimates I selected Andes Roofing for my job. They were competitively priced, thorough in their quote, professional and timely. Ethan did a great job of educating me on my roof and what needed to be done. He made appropriate recommendations to ensure the job was done right. Andes Roofing goes above and beyond by paying extra attention to the details and making sure everything is perfect. Ethan was on the job daily to oversee the work and made. final inspection call to make sure I was satisfied and that his crew met their company expectations. A roof is a big purchase and getting it done right is important. I highly recommend Andes Roofing. I am a very pleased customer."
- "The whole process with Andes was excellent. The explanation of what was needed and why, the explanation of materials and processes to be followed, bringing samples and then placing a bundle of each of the contenders on our roof for viewing, all allowed us to make the very best choice for our house. I always recommend getting multiple bids, but am confident you will prefer to get the work done by Andes. The actual installation, over the top care they take in protecting your house and shrubs, and leaving your home and yard as clean or cleaner than before the work was done are exceptional! Our 50 year warranty was the cherry on top!"
- "Ethan was great! He is very professional and easy to talk to. He inspected our roof and repaired several problem areas that he found could cause us major issues in the near future. We haven’t made our decision on getting a new roof yet, when we do he will be #1 on our list!!!"
- "This company is wonderful! We filled out an online request on Sunday and they were here by Tuesday morning to inspect our roof for free. They were here exactly at time stated which I have found rare in home needs/improvements. Inspection was discussed fully with pictures provided. Will absolutely use again!"
- "We were extremely impressed with Andes Roofing. They came out to do a quote on a brand new roof for the home, garage and shed. They were the best price we were given out of 5 other quotes. Some places quoted 3K more than what Andes told us. They were also very professional and great at communicating throughout the process of our roof installation. The crew was also terrific. They worked extremely hard and the clean up was as if they were never here. I’ve already had neighbors complimenting on the quality of the roof and the curb appeal. I will absolutely recommend Andes to any friends or family."
- "I can’t say enough good things about Ethan and his crew at Andes Roofing. I called him after getting another roof quote from a contractor to compare prices. After he did a thorough inspection, he put together a very professional packet and presentation for me explaining the superior workmanship and materials that he used. I was blown away when his prices were the exact same as the other contractor who did not offer all of the upgraded materials. I have had horrible experiences in the past with contractors who seem like a “value”, so I was fully prepared to pay double the price for Ethan’s services. I was pleasantly surprised at the affordability of it. The crew had the roof done and cleaned up in one day. I had neighbors stop by and call because it looks so good. There is so many more things I could write about this whole experience. I feel like Ethan is not just a business man I paid to put a roof on my home, but a friend. His kindness towards my family and me will always be remembered and I will recommend his business to anyone! 👏👏👏"
- "Andes Roofing replaced my roof on my house and garage in the time and manner they said they would. Joe was knowledgeable and informative when explaining the roofing process and warranties to me. The crew was quick, efficient and courteous. Best of all, they cleaned up all nails and construction debris. Joe followed up to make sure I was happy with the work performed. I would highly recommend Andes Roofing."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Sellersburg Roofing
- Speed Roofing
- Memphis Roofing
- Cementville Roofing
- Jeff Roofing
- Utica Roofing
- Watson Roofing
- Clarksville Roofing
- Jeffersonville Roofing
- Jeffersonvlle Roofing
- New Albany Roofing
- Floyds Knobs Roofing
- Galena Roofing
- Navilleton Roofing
- Charlestown Roofing
- Bureau Of Census Decennial Roofing
- Harrods Creek Roofing
- Mount Saint Francis Roofing