American Standard Roofing, LLC has a single mission: Complete Customer Satisfaction! We strongly believe in giving our customers the most for their money. So, we work with only the highest quality materials, experienced and professional craftsmen. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress-free experience. This approach has set us apart and made us one of the leading roofing companies in Metro Detroit.
"PROFESSIONAL & KNOWLEDGEABLE"
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"They are the best ! Very professional and prompt. From start to finish.Marie communicated with me every step and answered ever question. I initially called because after all the rain my garage roof was in bad shape I had been putting it off for a while. I called they came out next day and did estimate. I didn’t know which color Marie had samples out for me. Really great company over all!!! Brandon installed the roof very knowledgeable and helpful.The install took about 6 hours.If your on a budget and want professional work I highly recommend checking them out ."
"Could not be happier with the whole experience from the ladies in the office, to Chris who explained process to me with no pressure, to Zach the scheduling person who had a lot to deal with because of the rain, to the install crew who were great. Install was timely and they all worked very hard. Clean up was terrific. I cannot say enough about the entire company. Had a few issues that were immediately taken care of. Highly recommend"
"I was well taking care of from the front office to the installing. Done exactly as promised. Cleaned up well and they took care to inflict as little as damage possible on the plants. Owner was even out to check on the job. Well done ASR!"
- "They are the best ! Very professional and prompt. From start to finish.Marie communicated with me every step and answered ever question. I initially called because after all the rain my garage roof was in bad shape I had been putting it off for a while. I called they came out next day and did estimate. I didn’t know which color Marie had samples out for me. Really great company over all!!! Brandon installed the roof very knowledgeable and helpful.The install took about 6 hours.If your on a budget and want professional work I highly recommend checking them out ."
- "Could not be happier with the whole experience from the ladies in the office, to Chris who explained process to me with no pressure, to Zach the scheduling person who had a lot to deal with because of the rain, to the install crew who were great. Install was timely and they all worked very hard. Clean up was terrific. I cannot say enough about the entire company. Had a few issues that were immediately taken care of. Highly recommend"
- "I was well taking care of from the front office to the installing. Done exactly as promised. Cleaned up well and they took care to inflict as little as damage possible on the plants. Owner was even out to check on the job. Well done ASR!"
- "Great experience all the way around... from salesperson to office staff on the phone and especially the team that did the installation of our new roof! Great team of guys: professional, personable, efficient, answered all my questions as they worked, took care with property and clean-up. Saw a sense of humor that was nice to see when guys are working on a hot summer day!! Couldn’t be happier with the outcome!"
- "I had my House roof replaced in 2017.. at the time I paid approximately $ 3,000. I was extremely pleased with my initial encounter, customer service and the entire process. They were prompt and professional with affordable price. Today I called for my 2 car garage and I was told It is under new management. The price for garage roof 4,500 😳 and the justification was prices went up in many things. I will not be recommending this business."
- "Very professional and very satisfied. Job well done!"
- "End product ended being good but was a constant struggle. What should have been a easy fix to siding ended taking over 3 months. Workers got into argument among themselves and left on 1st day. Put up wrong siding on 1st day as well. Came back two months later to fix. Left all excess materials and did not clean up well. Called company on struggle and excess materials to which they provided zero assistance. Overall very poor experience."
- "American Standard Roofing did an excellent job of tearing off our old roof and installing a new one. The clean-up was quick and thorough. I would use this company and refer them to everyone."
- "This company is the best! They are so professional and so reliable."
- "The gentleman from American Standard Roofing came out for my estimate on time and with a friendly matter.. I appreciate his visit and the estimate he left me with and I'm considering going with American Standard Roofing..."
- "These guys just finished my roof along with my breeze way and my garage. These guys are amazing. They were the best priced and when there guy Zach came out to inspect my roof he didn’t try and sell me on stuff I didn’t need. He was very informative and helpful and got right to the point. Anytime I had a question and would call the office they would always answer or return my call. On installation day the crew was here on time and all were very respectful. They worked all day. Only taking a 30 min lunch. Working till dark. They came back the next day and finished the work. The clean up was what you could expect during the winter but they did the best they could I believe. After inspecting the roof seeing a few things that I thought were off a little or just me being picky these guys went above and beyond to satisfy me and my wants. Overall it’s a great company and I had A amazing experience I wouldn’t recommend anyone else to do a roof for me or someone I kno. If you guys want your work done right to your liking professionally and very reasonable cost. Choose they’s guys."
- "They hire outside companys to sub contract the work so its not even American standard doing your roof. All their sub contractors are on drugs and inexperienced. They steal from other workers and have no pride in their work. The subs hire people just to get the shingles on and have no real experience especially when it comes to detailed work. I would never hire them because you have no idea what company is going to come. Its all outside subcontractors. They might leave a sign in your yard that says American standard but the only people from American standard are the salesman and material runner. They're way over priced so make sure you get more than one estimate. You will see how expensive and unprofessional they really are"
- "Alan is a very professional guy. 20 year long company continuing to be amongst the top of the ranks, you should feel very confident when choosing American Standard Roofing 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽"
- "Thank you so very much for your incredible service! I have already recommended you to my neighbors and friends. Your workers were incredibly friendly, helpful, and amazing at their job. ASR is the best of the best in this area. Highly recommend!"
- "roof leaking after 4 years. refuse to repair. Update 2020 company came out several times to fix the problem. There is a warranty. I have changed my rating to 3 stars."
- "My roof and gutters are complete. I love love 💕 my new roof! Gutters also look phenomenal too. Steve my job foreman was super sweet and so dedicated to making me thrilled and delighted with the roof and clean up. The crew came on Friday 9-11-20 at around 8 am and didn’t leave til after 9 pm. Work was started all while I was at work. Then Steve came back the next day,Saturday to make sure the work done in dark was good and clean up perfect. The dumpster was removed later Saturday and I had my driveway back just like that. On Tuesday September 15th the gutters were installed. Again I was at work. When I came home to gutters it took me some time to adjust to the placement of front porch gutters but after looking at it over and over and talking with a few guys, i suppose it really was the best place to ensure the water went away from the house. Roof done in one day. I’m so happy I chose ASR! Thank you ASR for stopping my leaks and helping me add value to my property. God bless American Standard Roofing for superb precision and quality. I attached pictures for anyone looking for a roof and gutter company. 1. ASR answered my questions and included information about liability and workman comp insurance 2. Permits were pulled for the work in my municipality 3. AMR has been in business for 20+ years, and with a local Southfield address 4. has great standing with BBB, 5. Provided dumpster and took it away the day after since work was done past 9pm 6. Promptly removed dumpster the next day 7. Put the safety of the crew and quality of my roof first by rescheduling whenever it rained. I didn’t mind at all. 8. Told me upfront the cost of plywood should they find it dry rotted 9. Repaired or put up new plywood 10. Drip edge technology and under layment 11. Used quality Timberline HDZ Shingles— I loved the many color choices in this system. 12. Due to steep incline of roof, I went with 6” gutters instead of 5”. This was no problem for ASR. Kind regards, Markita"
- "ASR was the last of about 6 quotes I received for a New Roof. There guy came out went up on the roof (rare) most companies used satellite imaging from his visual inspection of the roof he was able to give me detailed quote of EVERYTHING my roof needed A LOT 🤣 and even with that ASR came in at the Best Price. Install Day, there crew arrived on time began work and were OUTSTANDING. They started at 0700 and were completely done at 1500. Including a thorough clean up, tree trimming and gutter cleaning. You couldn't ask for more. There was a problem with the power roof ventilation shorting out my circuit breaker. ASR came backout re-inspected there install and found the there was wiring issue inside the house (my problem) not there's. They found and fixed the problem at no cost. IF YOU EVER NEED A ROOF OR ROOF WORK THIS IS THE COMPANY TO WITH!!! Thank You ASR fo such an Outstanding job."
- "Choosing American Standard Roofing to put a new roof and gutters on my parents home was by far the smartest choice. First class operation from the sales presentation to the hard working, very professional roofing and gutter crews. Initiating this project with the office staff and scheduler was also a positive experience. All of this for a very reasonable price. My parents can't stop complimenting on what a great job they did and thanking me for choosing this company. I will for sure refer anyone who needs a new roof to call American Standard Roofing. Very highly recommended. Thank you so much."
- "We had 3 estimates prior to American Standard Roofing and they gave us the second best price. Encouraged by other reviews, we went with ASR and couldn’t be more pleased. They were on time, a pleasant crew that worked hard, and despite some issues with the roof, they stuck with the original estimate. The issues meant working longer into darkness but they came back the next morning and did a stellar cleanup. Highly recommend."
- "The work crew led by Kaleigh were “AWESOME”. I had a whole roof renovation down to the rafters. They came ready to work and got the job done in one day. The crew worked very well together and payed attention to detail. I am very satisfied with American Standard Roofing from the estimate to the final product and service. THANK YOU!!!"
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Southfield Roofing
- Beverly Hills Roofing
- Bingham Farms Roofing
- Franklin Roofing
- Southfield Township Roofing
- Lathrup Village Roofing
- Lathrup Vlg Roofing
- Bloomfield Village Roofing
- Farmingtn Hls Roofing
- Farmington Roofing
- Farmington Hills Roofing
- Farmington Hls Roofing
- Bloomfield Roofing
- Bloomfield Hills Roofing
- Bloomfield Township Roofing
- Bloomfield Twp Roofing
- Bloomfld Hls Roofing
- Bloomfld Twp Roofing