American Standard Roofing, LLC has a single mission: Complete Customer Satisfaction! We strongly believe in giving our customers the most for their money. So, we work with only the highest quality materials, experienced and professional craftsmen. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress-free experience. This approach has set us apart and made us one of the leading roofing companies in Metro Detroit.
"Matt was our siding installer and he was amazing. He identified areas of rot and warped wood and replaced them as needed. He really cared about the way the siding was installed and I would recommend these guys to anyone. It really looks exactly like I designed with their 3D modeling. Thank you so much for your excellent service!"
"American Standard Roofing is an amazing company. Our sales representative was Michael Ruttner. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I want to thank the entire staff. Excellent customer service and they go above and beyond. We love our new roof and are very pleased. I would highly recommend this company. They are professional, prompt, reasonable, and efficient."
"If I could give a company 6 stars instead of just 5, I would gladly do so for American Standard Roofing. They were incredible to work with. They were reliable, answered every question I had throughout the process, and were extremely professional. I would gladly recommend this company to anyone. Specifically, Zach Goodman was a delight. He was beyond helpful in every way."
- "Matt was our siding installer and he was amazing. He identified areas of rot and warped wood and replaced them as needed. He really cared about the way the siding was installed and I would recommend these guys to anyone. It really looks exactly like I designed with their 3D modeling. Thank you so much for your excellent service!"
- "American Standard Roofing is an amazing company. Our sales representative was Michael Ruttner. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I want to thank the entire staff. Excellent customer service and they go above and beyond. We love our new roof and are very pleased. I would highly recommend this company. They are professional, prompt, reasonable, and efficient."
- "If I could give a company 6 stars instead of just 5, I would gladly do so for American Standard Roofing. They were incredible to work with. They were reliable, answered every question I had throughout the process, and were extremely professional. I would gladly recommend this company to anyone. Specifically, Zach Goodman was a delight. He was beyond helpful in every way."
- "American Standard Roofing did an amazing job replacing my roof. The team was on time, professional, and left the job site immaculate, and the customer service was excellent. Thank you so much for the great work. I would highly recommend this roofing company to anyone."
- "American Standard Roofing did an amazing job on our home. From Marion in the office to Mike our salesman, they were wonderful. Even the Owner Alan came to check the job! Thank you guys and will recommend."
- "I was very impressed with this company. They were very responsive from the start. Always on time, and one week later, my roof was installed in less than a day. I went to work with a old roof, came home to a installed roof, and it looks beautiful. I highly recommend American Standard."
- "New Review: Got a new house a few years ago and had someone come out to give us an estimate, he was rude and acted like they really didn't want our business. And the estimate was way higher than everyone else. Too bad, but business' change. Old review: Excellent company! I've used this company for two roofs. A rental property and my own home. I will use them every time. I used a different company prior for a different rental property and was disappointed by the lack of pride in their work, did not clean up the job site appropriately, and the general rudeness of the workers. The guys who came out to my home this month were respectful and were obviously proud of their work, and it showed in the incredible job they did. Price was reasonable and everyone I dealt with on the phone and in person were professional, accommodating, and just really nice people. If you need a new roof, do not hesitate to give these guys a call. Got a new house a few years ago and had someone come out to give us an estimate, he was rude and acted like they really didn't want our business. And the estimate was way higher than everyone else. Too bad, but business' change."
- "The bid to roof my house was low pressure. There was a system that allowed me to send questions that occurred to me the next day. Those were responded to by phone and a scheduled date to do the work was made The materials were delivered the day before work would take place. The work crew arrived on the scheduled date and time. The need for replacement of plywood on my roof was explained, along with the additional cost, before that step was taken. The job was completed in one day. The cleanup was thorough. An impact took place on a piece of aluminum siding, over my garage door, where the dumpster has been. The crew chief returned the following week, without my having to call, to replace the damaged piece. A very close color match."
- "Everything about the service I received was absolutely perfect. From my very first meeting, until the job was complete, just perfect. Highly recommended!!"
- "We LOVE our roof! They were extremely fast and easy to work with. The color is fabulous and we would 10/10 recommend this roofing company to anyone."
- "This company is great! They responded very quickly and did an amazing job with installing vents and repairing my roof. Dave was super nice and professional. While they were up on my roof they also blew out my gutters. They exceeded my expectations. I will definitely use them again and highly recommend them to others."
- "Horrendous company through and through. I gave an estimate for a remodeling job only to find my 2007 ford Taurus driver side door backed into by one of their workers. The company proceeded to lie to police by stating that their workers did not do this, to which unfortunately I have no proof as I did not get the contact information from the sole witness whom I had a face to face conversation with. All communication in search of just compensation was ignored and my messages not returned. By the way, the roofers were at least intelligent enough to ditch their truck and use another vehicle to finish the job. Due to the lack of direct evidence that I had, filing the police report would have only increased my personal auto and my business liability insurance rates. Again, horrible people."
- "David W came to quote my roof and gave me an amazing repair price and did an amazing job! Would give more stars if I could. 10/10 thank you David!"
- "All transactions went smoothly from the beginning with our salesperson Michael Rottner to Dave who was in charge of the crew. Our house has an extremely large roof with many slants. My husband and I were in awe of the dedication and all the hard work the team did. We couldn’t be happier!"
- "I contacted American Standard about a leak in my roof. They supposedly came out on Monday for an estimate. I received a call from Chris that he was on his way for the estimate. I never received any information afterwards. Tuesday had a service call to look at the roof regarding a repair. Dan came and climbed on the roof, took pictures, walked through my house in dirty shoes, and told me that, yes, there is damage to my roof causing water to leak into my attic and through my ceiling. He never tarped it for me. I feel like he couldn’t even provide much detail of potential next steps for me. It basically boiled down to, I need to do something soon so I don’t get mold. When I asked how much a new roof would be, he said, “don’t quote me on this, but about $5000 to leave the old roof on and shingle over it.” He said they’d get a quote together, but now it’s been well over 24 hours since then and 48 hours since Chris came, and I have yet to hear a word from either of them. I paid $150 for absolutely nothing. I feel so taken advantage of. I do not recommend calling this company."
- "I requested a quote from American Standard Roofing for replacement of a flat roof on my home. This quote came with $150 service fee which would go toward the roof. Upon receiving the quote I had responded promptly with additional clarification questions and never received a reply after several attempts. Ultimately I went with a different company to replace my roof due to this lack of responsiveness, however America Standard was very prompt and responsive to collect their service fee. Edit - ASR reached out and provided an apology for the unresponsiveness. I appreciate them reaching out to build on the experience. Thanks to Zach for the help."
- "I requested a quote from American Standard Roofing for replacement of a flat roof on my home. This quote came with $150 service fee which would go toward the roof. Upon receiving the quote I had responded promptly with additional clarification questions and never received a reply after several attempts. Ultimately I went with a different company to replace my roof due to this lack of responsiveness, however America Standard was very prompt and responsive to collect their service fee."
- "American Standard Roofing gave me great customer service and the new roof and new gutters looks so amazing .. they were on time did the work and left no debre behind.. very very happy.. Thank you so much for the everything. Scott Venable- Warren, Mi"
- "Excellent customer service and did a great job.When we had a issues three later, they were johnny on the spot.Great Company.Thank You from Dawn &Greg on Maple Rd 🙂"
- "Worse company I’ve ever had to deal with not only did they destroy my home inside and outside but I’ve been waiting a whole two months for them to reach back to me to repair all the damages they have done to my home. I have been calling american standard for months and they keep giving me the run around stating ZACH will call me back to repair everything, I get a hold of ZACH months ago he says he will have mike call me back to set up a day to repair all the damages they have done to my home my Gutter need to replaced new, painting outside, inside ceiling hall way, living room ceiling, bedrooms and bathroom everything they said that will be done has not been accomplished at all 2 MONTHS I call him today and he gives me an excuses stating mike is suppose to call me back? Come on is this a real company who does these type of things who comes and repairs a roof then destroys a home and won’t fix it and everytime I call they don’t call me back or response back! NO ONE GO TO THIS COMPANY WORSE ROOFING COMPANY EVER!"
- "While the sales process seemed straight forward, I had some difficulty getting them here to do the job. There had been some days of rain the previous week and that seemed to push everything back. Communication about that change was not good. I got the reminder call the day before I was scheduled (the 2nd time) but no one showed up the next day. It was raining where they were in the suburbs but it was not raining downtown. Same situation the first time they bumped me. The layout of shingles is not as smooth as the prior roof. Lines are wavy. I dont know if that will be an issue down the road or if the look just bothers me a bit. Once they arrived, the crew was courteous, swift and organized. Not lots of extraneous yelling that I've heard from other roofers. They cleaned up pretty well also."
- "I absolutely love my beautiful new roof! I want to thank everyone at American standard roofing. My sales person Michael sold me on the roof with his knowledgeable & “caring attitude. The service crew was incredible! I went down to the basement with my cats and watched 4 movies and when I came up ..the house was done, everything was cleaned up ….you would never know I just had my roof replaced… it was painless! The people at the office were very helpful in the details leading up to and after the roof was replaced. I had four quotes and I found American standard roofing to be the least expensive and of great quality, I’m so glad I chose them!💖🙏🤗👏👍"
- "They are the best ! Very professional and prompt. From start to finish.Marie communicated with me every step and answered ever question. I initially called because after all the rain my garage roof was in bad shape I had been putting it off for a while. I called they came out next day and did estimate. I didn’t know which color Marie had samples out for me. Really great company over all!!! Brandon installed the roof very knowledgeable and helpful.The install took about 6 hours.If your on a budget and want professional work I highly recommend checking them out ."
- "Could not be happier with the whole experience from the ladies in the office, to Chris who explained process to me with no pressure, to Zach the scheduling person who had a lot to deal with because of the rain, to the install crew who were great. Install was timely and they all worked very hard. Clean up was terrific. I cannot say enough about the entire company. Had a few issues that were immediately taken care of. Highly recommend"
- "I was well taking care of from the front office to the installing. Done exactly as promised. Cleaned up well and they took care to inflict as little as damage possible on the plants. Owner was even out to check on the job. Well done ASR!"
- "Great experience all the way around... from salesperson to office staff on the phone and especially the team that did the installation of our new roof! Great team of guys: professional, personable, efficient, answered all my questions as they worked, took care with property and clean-up. Saw a sense of humor that was nice to see when guys are working on a hot summer day!! Couldn’t be happier with the outcome!"
- "I had my House roof replaced in 2017.. at the time I paid approximately $ 3,000. I was extremely pleased with my initial encounter, customer service and the entire process. They were prompt and professional with affordable price. Today I called for my 2 car garage and I was told It is under new management. The price for garage roof 4,500 😳 and the justification was prices went up in many things. I will not be recommending this business."
- "Very professional and very satisfied. Job well done!"
- "End product ended being good but was a constant struggle. What should have been a easy fix to siding ended taking over 3 months. Workers got into argument among themselves and left on 1st day. Put up wrong siding on 1st day as well. Came back two months later to fix. Left all excess materials and did not clean up well. Called company on struggle and excess materials to which they provided zero assistance. Overall very poor experience."
- "American Standard Roofing did an excellent job of tearing off our old roof and installing a new one. The clean-up was quick and thorough. I would use this company and refer them to everyone."
- "This company is the best! They are so professional and so reliable."
- "The gentleman from American Standard Roofing came out for my estimate on time and with a friendly matter.. I appreciate his visit and the estimate he left me with and I'm considering going with American Standard Roofing..."
- "These guys just finished my roof along with my breeze way and my garage. These guys are amazing. They were the best priced and when there guy Zach came out to inspect my roof he didn’t try and sell me on stuff I didn’t need. He was very informative and helpful and got right to the point. Anytime I had a question and would call the office they would always answer or return my call. On installation day the crew was here on time and all were very respectful. They worked all day. Only taking a 30 min lunch. Working till dark. They came back the next day and finished the work. The clean up was what you could expect during the winter but they did the best they could I believe. After inspecting the roof seeing a few things that I thought were off a little or just me being picky these guys went above and beyond to satisfy me and my wants. Overall it’s a great company and I had A amazing experience I wouldn’t recommend anyone else to do a roof for me or someone I kno. If you guys want your work done right to your liking professionally and very reasonable cost. Choose they’s guys."
- "They hire outside companys to sub contract the work so its not even American standard doing your roof. All their sub contractors are on drugs and inexperienced. They steal from other workers and have no pride in their work. The subs hire people just to get the shingles on and have no real experience especially when it comes to detailed work. I would never hire them because you have no idea what company is going to come. Its all outside subcontractors. They might leave a sign in your yard that says American standard but the only people from American standard are the salesman and material runner. They're way over priced so make sure you get more than one estimate. You will see how expensive and unprofessional they really are"
- "Alan is a very professional guy. 20 year long company continuing to be amongst the top of the ranks, you should feel very confident when choosing American Standard Roofing 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽"
- "Thank you so very much for your incredible service! I have already recommended you to my neighbors and friends. Your workers were incredibly friendly, helpful, and amazing at their job. ASR is the best of the best in this area. Highly recommend!"
- "roof leaking after 4 years. refuse to repair. Update 2020 company came out several times to fix the problem. There is a warranty. I have changed my rating to 3 stars."
- "My roof and gutters are complete. I love love 💕 my new roof! Gutters also look phenomenal too. Steve my job foreman was super sweet and so dedicated to making me thrilled and delighted with the roof and clean up. The crew came on Friday 9-11-20 at around 8 am and didn’t leave til after 9 pm. Work was started all while I was at work. Then Steve came back the next day,Saturday to make sure the work done in dark was good and clean up perfect. The dumpster was removed later Saturday and I had my driveway back just like that. On Tuesday September 15th the gutters were installed. Again I was at work. When I came home to gutters it took me some time to adjust to the placement of front porch gutters but after looking at it over and over and talking with a few guys, i suppose it really was the best place to ensure the water went away from the house. Roof done in one day. I’m so happy I chose ASR! Thank you ASR for stopping my leaks and helping me add value to my property. God bless American Standard Roofing for superb precision and quality. I attached pictures for anyone looking for a roof and gutter company. 1. ASR answered my questions and included information about liability and workman comp insurance 2. Permits were pulled for the work in my municipality 3. AMR has been in business for 20+ years, and with a local Southfield address 4. has great standing with BBB, 5. Provided dumpster and took it away the day after since work was done past 9pm 6. Promptly removed dumpster the next day 7. Put the safety of the crew and quality of my roof first by rescheduling whenever it rained. I didn’t mind at all. 8. Told me upfront the cost of plywood should they find it dry rotted 9. Repaired or put up new plywood 10. Drip edge technology and under layment 11. Used quality Timberline HDZ Shingles— I loved the many color choices in this system. 12. Due to steep incline of roof, I went with 6” gutters instead of 5”. This was no problem for ASR. Kind regards, Markita"
- "ASR was the last of about 6 quotes I received for a New Roof. There guy came out went up on the roof (rare) most companies used satellite imaging from his visual inspection of the roof he was able to give me detailed quote of EVERYTHING my roof needed A LOT 🤣 and even with that ASR came in at the Best Price. Install Day, there crew arrived on time began work and were OUTSTANDING. They started at 0700 and were completely done at 1500. Including a thorough clean up, tree trimming and gutter cleaning. You couldn't ask for more. There was a problem with the power roof ventilation shorting out my circuit breaker. ASR came backout re-inspected there install and found the there was wiring issue inside the house (my problem) not there's. They found and fixed the problem at no cost. IF YOU EVER NEED A ROOF OR ROOF WORK THIS IS THE COMPANY TO WITH!!! Thank You ASR fo such an Outstanding job."
- "Choosing American Standard Roofing to put a new roof and gutters on my parents home was by far the smartest choice. First class operation from the sales presentation to the hard working, very professional roofing and gutter crews. Initiating this project with the office staff and scheduler was also a positive experience. All of this for a very reasonable price. My parents can't stop complimenting on what a great job they did and thanking me for choosing this company. I will for sure refer anyone who needs a new roof to call American Standard Roofing. Very highly recommended. Thank you so much."
- "We had 3 estimates prior to American Standard Roofing and they gave us the second best price. Encouraged by other reviews, we went with ASR and couldn’t be more pleased. They were on time, a pleasant crew that worked hard, and despite some issues with the roof, they stuck with the original estimate. The issues meant working longer into darkness but they came back the next morning and did a stellar cleanup. Highly recommend."
- "The work crew led by Kaleigh were “AWESOME”. I had a whole roof renovation down to the rafters. They came ready to work and got the job done in one day. The crew worked very well together and payed attention to detail. I am very satisfied with American Standard Roofing from the estimate to the final product and service. THANK YOU!!!"
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Farmingtn Hls Roofing
- Farmington Roofing
- Farmington Hills Roofing
- Farmington Hls Roofing
- Novi Township Roofing
- Walled Lake Roofing
- Novi Roofing
- W Bloomfield Roofing
- West Bloomfield Roofing
- Wolverine Lake Roofing
- Wolverine Lk Roofing
- Orchard Lake Roofing
- Commerce Roofing
- Commerce Township Roofing
- Commerce Twp Roofing
- Northville Township Roofing
- Northvl Twp Roofing
- Wixom Roofing