All Craft Exteriors, LLC is an exterior home improvement company based in Rochester, MN. A fully licensed and insured general contractor, we've been installing roofing, siding, windows, and gutters since 2011. When we started our business, our goal was to find the best craftsmen, salespeople, and customer service representatives we'd ever worked with and create "The Best Crew in the Business". All Craft Exteriors uses only top quality products and offers user-friendly financing to make your home improvement easier to afford. We invite you to give us a call and find out why our customers keep coming back again and again. All Craft Exteriors, we're built on trust!
"We are very pleased with the work the All Craft Exteriors crew did on our home. We had new gutters and siding put on our home. We did have some wood rot in spots under the old siding, and the estimate for repairs and installation for the entire project was accurate. No surprises. Chad was great to work with, honest and straight forward. He even talked about various ways we could finance this big project. He is very kind. The crew was great, also very kind and professional. I am so glad we chose All Craft Exteriors. I highly recommend them."
"All Craft Exteriors replaced 3 of our outside doors. They did an amazing job from start to finish. The team is professional, knowledgeable, responsive, punctual, and they provide a quality product at a reasonable price. They spent the time with us up front to make sure we would get what we wanted. I recommend All Craft Exteriors and would call them again if we have another project."
"So fast and friendly! Absolutely love this company and the great work they do. Thank you!"
- "We are very pleased with the work the All Craft Exteriors crew did on our home. We had new gutters and siding put on our home. We did have some wood rot in spots under the old siding, and the estimate for repairs and installation for the entire project was accurate. No surprises. Chad was great to work with, honest and straight forward. He even talked about various ways we could finance this big project. He is very kind. The crew was great, also very kind and professional. I am so glad we chose All Craft Exteriors. I highly recommend them."
- "All Craft Exteriors replaced 3 of our outside doors. They did an amazing job from start to finish. The team is professional, knowledgeable, responsive, punctual, and they provide a quality product at a reasonable price. They spent the time with us up front to make sure we would get what we wanted. I recommend All Craft Exteriors and would call them again if we have another project."
- "So fast and friendly! Absolutely love this company and the great work they do. Thank you!"
- "Would recommend! All Craft quickly installed new gutters on our home. Their pricing was competitive and when we had an issue with the installation (some loud noises coming from our pipes when it was windy) they came quickly to adjust what needed fixing."
- "Dear Jamie Mom and I would like to thank you for the phenomenal professionalism the employees from all craft Exteriors exhibited during the window and siding installation done to our home. We are very pleased, in fact ecstatic with the results. In every aspect of this project starting with the initial site visit you performed at a very high level of demonstrated competence. You were engaged quietly confident about your ability to do the work at a fair and honest price. along with a very due able construction timeline. Once the actual work began both mom and I were blown away by the level of respect for our home, the Window crew was Nick and his crew Jesse and Tanner, Siding Crew was John and his crew Mark ,Ashton and Ike the cleanliness of their work installing the new windows and siding along with minimal disruption to our everyday lives and living space. That accomplishment took exemplary planning and organization skills, when you consider the work taking out huge heavy bow windows, along with old slate siding on an huge old house in inclement weather. In all aspects of this work, you all chose quality materials and provided superior workmanship resulting in a product that we can be proud of. Along with all the positive feedback from Friends, neighbors and coworkers We would be happy for you to share this letter as testimony to any prospective client that all craft exteriors should be given priority consideration for any work they may be planning. Respectfully Teresa and Deb Earl"
- "We had two projects going with All Craft Exteriors at the same time. One was for siding alterations and a service door replacement. The other project was for roof replacement due to hail damage. Jamie S. managed both projects and was great to work with. I ask a lot of questions and Jamie was very patient and addressed all of my concerns. The roofing crew and the gutter crew both did a great job and were very professional. The service work done by John and his partner was amazing. They are both real craftsman. I met the owner Brent and all I can say is that he is focused on customer satisfaction. All the folks at All Craft treat your home as if it was their own. I highly recommend them!!"
- "Great installation! Professional, punctual and responsive. In a time where timeliness and good customer service are rare- AllCraft is refreshing!"
- "Installed front door and sidelights, very courteous and explained how the process would go for day and cleaned up job site when completed. Except for the great new front door couldn't even tell they were there !!"
- "Amazing performance from All Craft Exterior! From the initial inspection to the scheduling and site work I give them an A+. Troy and the roofing and siding crews far exceeded my expectations. In a time where excellent Customer Service is hard to find, you can't lose when you have All Craft Exteriors on board!"
- "Great work. Did roof, siding, windows, and gutters. All great work and friendly workers."
- "What a seamless experience! My sales rep Jamie was punctual, knowledgeable, patient and answered all questions and concerns that I had. The measuring and ordering process was easy. They were up front about the time frame and were very quick to reply to my email when I had a question. Weather delayed my installation by a day, but I was kept updated on when they would be able to start. My sister was at my house the day of installation and said the installers were very professional, took their shoes off when they were in the house, kept her updated on what was happening and even let her know when they were going to lunch. I spoke to both installers when I got home from work and they informed me they were finishing up for the day and would return the next day, weather permitting, to finish up, which they did. I would recommend All Craft to anyone looking for new windows.I’ve had several people tell me they’ve used them for different house projects and everyone says, “I would use them again!” Absolutely!"
- "All Craft, Wanted to take a couple minutes to say thanks! The experience was fantastic and from day 1 Troy had everything running on all cylinders. He explained all I needed to know, made it simple so I had a clear understand, was transparent and did 99% of the interfacing with the insurance so I didn’t need to. Seems like it was just a little over a week ago I made the initial call to have someone look at my roof. Now I have a new roof that looks awesome. I’m still a little shocked how slick this went. Look forward to discussing additional home projects with you in the future. Thank you!"
- "This company was drilling and hammering VERY LOUDLY on a house across the street from me starting before 8am in the morning. It was literally shaking the ground and walls. I live on a quiet residential street with typically no construction happening. Many of the families in this neighborhood have babies and small children that may still be sleeping. I called and talked to the manager Kim and all she could say was this is “normal business hours”. I understand and don’t disagree, but the company has the choice of whether to allow customers to schedule services at this time or adjust their hours knowing that they do loud work. I don’t even let my lawn mower guy come this early in the morning."
- "Life in the country. We had our 1994 country home re-sided and a few windows replaced by All Craft. The level of professionalism from the bid, removal of old sidings and windows, to completing the job to our desired level was truly an amazing experience. Thank you All Craft!"
- "Troy and the crew were easy to work with and very responsive when I had questions along the way. There was rot on the backside of the house on one of the overhangs that could have easily been covered up again, but Angel and his guys addressed it and had it fixed the same day before the rain came that night. Thanks for everything!"
- "We contracted with ACE to completely reside and wrap our rental home, along with replacement of windows and gutters. They were very responsive and organized. Communication was great and they were willing to work around our schedules. Most importantly, they did a GREAT job on a property that needed lots of extra work and attention. We have since hired them to complete the same work on our personal residence. I would definitely recommend them."
- "We were contacted by All Craft stating there was probable hail damage in our area. Troy came out and assessed the roof and had us call our insurance company. When the insurance company came to look at the roof, Troy met him at our house and showed him our roof. The crew who came to do our roof was great! They arrived at our house at 7:00 a.m., and they worked fast. We had a new roof on our house the same day. The crew cleaned up everything around the house. We had some chairs and a grill on our deck that they moved when they did the roof to ensure that they would not get damaged, and they put them back where they belonged when they were done. Our roof was inspected by a job inspector from All Craft the next day. The roof looks beautiful. The entire process was smooth. I would highly recommend All Craft Exteriors!!!!"
- "Everyone from the office staff to the guys who installed my windows, everyone was awesome. The guys were very professional and did a great job. When I have my house sided I will be calling them. Thanks for the awesome crew"
- "We had our sliding patio door replaced with All Craft Exteriors and it was a great experience. It was a bummer that supplies were on back order due to COVID, but there really isn’t anything you can do about that! Our two-man team arrived at 7:30 in the morning and was finished by the early afternoon that same day! They removed and reapplied the siding on the outside of the house and did a fantastic job with the new trim on the inside. The attention to detail and craftsmanship involved in this project exceeded my expectations."
- "Troy and his team went the extra mile to help us process a hail damage claim for our house. Our insurance company was defiant and barely responsive. The process ended with a lengthy arbitration, but with Troy and his team's efforts to represent us, we were able to have our storm damage paid for by our insurance company. We could not have done it without their expertise and willingness to help. Troy was responsive to our needs and his construction team did an excellent job replacing the roof and gutters."
- "Excellent work !! I've had them work at 2 homes of mine plus I also had them put new windows and roof on my Mother's house. I work on their fleet of vehicles so I've really gotten to know the workers and I just cant express how great they are. The sales people along with the install crew are all very friendly and professional. Always super great to work with and do superior work ! They have pride in their workmanship and have gone above and beyond my expectations. Thank you very much and keep up the superb job !!"
- "I would highly recommend All Craft Exteriors! Used them to replace some siding and gutters, and they were prompt with responses, very professional, and I was very pleased with the price and quality of the work. I worked with Chad who was wonderful with communication and making sure I was happy with the work. When it comes time to replace the rest of my siding I will be calling All Craft!"
- "All the guys helped make my first rehab experience awesome!! Very professional and quality repair work on my roof, ceilings, flooring, and entry door replacement!! I will recommend them to everyone 😀"
- "Mike was great to work with through the estimation process sharing some additional great ideas for our project. Professional, very thorough and trustworthy. We couldn’t be happier with our sliding door, bow window and new gutters. The attention to detail and craftsmanship of the crew Dave sent out was outstanding. We will definitely use All Craft Exteriors again with our future project."
- "Great job. New front door looks great. Everyone that I dealt with Jamie in sales and Nick and team on installation were very friendly, professional. Have also given recommendation to townhouse association board as some bigger projects are needed to be done. Sarah"
- "We hired All Craft because we had them replace all of our windows last year and were impressed with their professionalism and qualty. All Craft did an excellent job on our siding this year, from the first meeting to discuss the project all the way through completion. Mike, the sales consultant, was very informative and gave us the different options we wanted on our quote. Once the work started, the crew was very friendly and did an outstanding job. The jobsite was spotless at the end of each day and they kept us informed on the progress. All Craft definitely exceeded our expectations on this project. I would highly recommend."
- "Chad McCarty came to give us an estimate. He immediately told us that he had already been to our house the year before under the previous owner of our home and had completed a punch list of items, which he proceeded to describe to us in detail. His honesty saved us lots of time and money. He gave us pointers for how to easily and inexpensively finish the work that remained ourselves. We greatly appreciated his integrity. You can bet we will call All Craft the next time we have any roofing or other exterior needs!"
- "From the first phone call to the completion of their work, All Craft Exteriors was incredible! Specifically working with Troy Stock, his communication, level of service and follow through was efficient, worry free and always timely. The crew who replaced our roof was responsible, respectful and amazingly efficient! Their work was excellent! Overall, All Craft is an exemplary business, trustworthy and we highly recommend them. Doug and Jennifer Daley"
- "Overall great experience for a decent price. All the staff I interacted with were professional and kind. Everyone did their best to be helpful. Mike is a local pro and it was great working with him. I was planning on switching out windows in my rental property myself, but Rochester Building Safety never got back to me about permits and I didn't have an eternity to wait while losing money on an empty house. Contacted several companies and All Craft was the only one that seemed to want my business. $2700 total for three egress casement windows that were an unusual fit. I could have done it myself for about $2000 so really wasn't a bad deal. The only problem I had was the timeline, which really wasn't their fault. Everyone's getting their windows done during COVID remodeling and it took about 10 weeks from when I signed the contract to get the windows replaced. There was no communication during those 10 weeks until the week before coming, and I was originally told it would be 6-8 weeks. Just a little nerve-wracking with tenants coming in and building inspections pending. Not really their fault and it all worked out, the window manufacturers are all back-logged which caused some delays. So I highly recommend All Craft, but if you need your windows replaced on a tight timeline be aware that things can take longer than expected."