This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Job well done"
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"Skyway sided our house and it looks fabulous!! They began work when they said they would. The workers worked so hard and cleaned up extremely well. Any question that we had was answered and/or addressed very promptly. Our house looks so beautiful now. The workers even fixed our garage door for us and didn't mention a thing. I would highly recommend Skyway Restoration for any home project. We will probably use them to replace our roof in a few years too!"
"The owners, Darryl and Deborah were very easy to with. Any questions were answered quickly and they were very professional. The installation and materials of my new roof and gutters are top quality. When I do my siding I will go with Sky Way no question."
"I am a Realtor and I always recommend Skyway to my clients. The feedback I receive is one of the reasons I continue to refer them. Their pricing is very reasonable. More important: They do a great job! They have also been the company my family has relied upon for their excellent work."
- "Skyway sided our house and it looks fabulous!! They began work when they said they would. The workers worked so hard and cleaned up extremely well. Any question that we had was answered and/or addressed very promptly. Our house looks so beautiful now. The workers even fixed our garage door for us and didn't mention a thing. I would highly recommend Skyway Restoration for any home project. We will probably use them to replace our roof in a few years too!"
- "The owners, Darryl and Deborah were very easy to with. Any questions were answered quickly and they were very professional. The installation and materials of my new roof and gutters are top quality. When I do my siding I will go with Sky Way no question."
- "I am a Realtor and I always recommend Skyway to my clients. The feedback I receive is one of the reasons I continue to refer them. Their pricing is very reasonable. More important: They do a great job! They have also been the company my family has relied upon for their excellent work."
- "It was a pleasure working with Skyway Roofing. Daryl and crew ‘s work was outstanding and very professional, I have had a lot of compliments on the job and workmanship. Would not hesitate to recommend!!"
- "We just hired Sky Way to remove our old roof and install a new one after getting recommendations from several friends and family members saying that their pricing was very reasonable and the work quality was top notch. We did our research, looking at several companies, and Sky Way was at the top of our list for best value and the vibe that we got from the company in general. We were not disappointed! The communication was fantastic and the workers moved quickly and efficiently. We have a larger, two story house with a lot of pitches in our roof and they were finished with the entire job in less than 2 days. They seem to really take pride in and stand by their work, and I feel very confident that if we have any issues in the future, they will be quick to help us out."
- "We highly recommend Skyway Restoration for their highly skilled quality of work and such a great company as the owners and employees are always very efficient and there for every need of the jobs they have done for us and several of our family members and friends all over the community. Always reliable and great pricing and has impeccable results for every job they do . The reference list is way too long to list but available if needed!! You will be incredibly happy you went with Skyway !!!"
- "To Whom It May Concern: This letter is a warning to those of you thinking of using Sky Way Roofing’s SIDING DIVISION. We signed a contract with Sky Way on March 26, 2021 and gave a deposit. We were told they were about a month out for work. As of the end of April 2021 we still had not received a call telling us they had put us in their schedule. After several attempts of calling we finally got them too narrow down a time. They were suppose to start the job on May 10, 2021. When they were due to start the work, I called to make sure they were coming and they told me it was going to be three more days before they could start. They finally started the job on May 13, 2021. As they started working we already saw things that were not pleasing to us. They never put down any kind of tarp to collect the debris from the house. Needless to say there was debris all over the place and I am still picking up nails and pieces from the house every day. They had no care for the customers personal property, they used our new tarp without asking and put three holes in it, they broke a wind chime, a solar light put holes in our house screens and plants were just stomped on and destroyed, they put their scaffolding on our porch railings made dents in the wood and scuffed up all the paint, they took down gutters and ruined five of our gutter guards, they took down all the lighting fixtures and plugs and never kept the pieces together or lost the stuff all together, they placed a hole in the siding for a light fixture that was so off centered, they took down the main wires to our electrical service to our house which was pulled back and fastened to the rafters and when they put it back in they tied it into the fascia board and not back where it was in the rafter where it is strong enough to hold up during a severe storm. The owner kept taking the men off our job and sending them to other jobs so a job that was suppose to take 5 to 7 days took 2 1/2 weeks to complete! Also, the workers did not speak English so if you had a problem with anything they were doing you couldn’t speak to them. You had to wait until you could call the owners or if they showed up and one of them spoke Spanish and had to translate what the man was saying so you never knew if the owner was telling you exactly what the man was saying or not. During all this dissatisfaction we were in touch with the owner and he told us he would take care of everything. The owner told us at the beginning of the job that he would not take payment until we were happy with the job. But none of that matter once he felt the job was complete on May 27, 2021. As a matter of fact he lied to us on one of the issues and told us he gave his guys the new gutter guards to put on our gutters but I had my husband look on the roof and the original installers of the gutter guards come to my house and there were no new ones installed on my house. Now I am left with more bills to fix the problems his crew made and he took no responsibility to replace or repair the right way!! When the owner came to the house to get payment the invoice he gave us had extra charges we never approved and also the bill was for more than the contracted price. He argued with my husband on the material he supposedly installed. He raised his voice at us (his customers) and he was rude and dishonest. I wouldn't even give them one star but Google makes you in order to post! PLEASE BEWARE! I DON’T WANT THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED TO US, TO HAPPEN TO YOU!!"
- "I chose this business to do my roof and I'm extremely pleased. They are very experienced and the estimate they gave me was spot on. The didn't try to oversell me on anything. We had to wait through COVID to schedule the job. Installation day went smoothly. The crew arrived on time. A supervisor came with them and stayed for the entire day to ensure that everything was done properly and to answer any questions that I had. The team was so efficient that they completed the work on my home in one day. My home looks beautiful with it's new roof. I highly recommend that you hire them. I can see from my experience with Skyway why they have been in business for a very long time. Thank you!"
- "We had our new roof installed in January 2021. First and foremost, Deborah was very responsive to all my inquiries and assisted in setting up everything. She also provided a list of references which was very helpful in selecting this company as I was able to see the work they had completed. We were provided with a quote and from there things moved along smoothly. Deborah was helpful in providing ideas for the roof color and answered all questions I sent her in a timely manner. The team was quick, efficient, neat and professional. The roof came out looking absolutely beautiful. I love the work they did....and when I had solar panels put on, which unfortunately ruined parts of the roof, Deborah took care of everything to ensure our roof was restored to the way it looked when originally installed. We couldn't be happier with the work completed."
- "Skyway Restoration Did an excellent job on my Roof replacement from start to finish. I Had a great experience through the whole process. I could not of been happier with the results. Skyway Restoration went above and beyond all my expectations and made a difficult process smooth and positive. I would recommend Skyway Restoration to anyone who is need of Home Restoration, Thank You Skyway Restoration !!"
- "If you need anything roof gutters skylight etc This is the company to use on top of everything from start to finish very professional on time job completion was on time very thing they told me and more. Very hard now a days to find a company like this five stars is not enough. I would recommend them to anyone Thank you again for job well done."
- "Called and made a appointment with the owners wife for the son to look at my leaking roof. We talked for several mins about how hard it was to get people to actually to show up and do the work. She promised me that they where not like that and would be there when she said. Guess what no call no show. I don’t recommend using this company"
- "It was a pleasure working with Deb & Darryl and the entire Skyway crew. Our house looks amazing! The job took one day as promised. They came when they said they were going to come and the entire job site was cleaned up afterwards. We highly recommend Skyway. Fair pricing and very easy to communicate with. Thank you guys!"
- "So happy with the job Skyway did on my roof. They took care of everything from the permits to the dumpster. Their pricing was very fair!!! We had 3 layers of shingles that needed to be removed plus they had to put all new plywood down. Their workmanship, customer service and employees were fantastic!!! They came when they said they were going to come. Got the job done in 1 day! Clean up was fantastic!!! There was not a nail or shingle debris left any where!!! I highly recommend Skyway for your roofing needs."
- "Skyway quoted me a great price to replace my roof and took care of the job swiftly and efficiently. They did a great job of picking up nails and debris and keeping out of our neighbors' yards even though they are quite close on both sides. Excellent to work with!"
- "I used Skyway a few years ago when I need a new roof. Darryl came out and gave me a great estimate on all the repairs needed and a new roof being installed. He and his crew did a great job. He oversaw all to make sure of a perfect outcome. Debbie was great to deal with for the contract, permit etc. and to make sure all my concerns were taken care of. After a recent storm, with days of heavy rain... I had some water in my basement. I called Debbie and Darryl came out the next day. When he was positive the water downstairs had nothing to do with the roof, he helped us search for the issue. They are a great company to deal with. Great work and customer service! It is family owned and operated and they make sure you are completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend using them!"
- "Skyway was great. They replaced the roof after it got damaged in the storm. Roof looks great. Crew was awesome. They took time to answer all my questions. Would definitely recommend."
- "Deb and Darryl were pleasant, professional and engaged during the whole process end to end. Their pricing was reasonable. They finished our job in one day and cleaned up all materials, debris, etc., thoroughly. Darryl and his son were on site throughout the day making sure everything was in good order. The crew members worked hard all day. The materials and dumpster were delivered within 1 day of the job so the timing was well planned. We had a full rip and replace done post tornado damage. We were fortunate not need wood repair under 2 layers on a 27 year old roof. We would recommend Skyway and have received compliments on our new roof already from neighbors. Some of our neighbors have used them as well. Contract local and use Skyway!"
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- No Haven Roofing
- North Haven Roofing
- Centerville Mount Carmel Roofing
- Mount Carmel Roofing
- Whitneyville Roofing
- Hamden Roofing
- Northford Roofing
- E Haven Roofing
- Fair Haven Roofing
- New Haven Roofing
- N Haven Roofing
- East Haven Roofing
- N Branford Roofing
- North Branford Roofing
- Yalesville Roofing
- Westville Roofing
- Wallingford Roofing
- Branford Roofing