Comfort Windows is New York’s premier home improvement company, and we’re proud to have been part of your community for more than 38 years. Family-owned and operated, we originally built our home improvement company around our custom replacement windows, and have since expanded to roofing, siding, doors, bathrooms, basements and more.
"Very Professional and Knowledgeable"
"GOOD PEOPLE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE"
"the young men did a great job. kind and respectful , all my windows are know comfort windows. they would be highly recommended by me"
"The work crew was on time and did a great job on removing and installing a new picture window. They were on time, polite and cleaned up after themselves. GREAT JOB"
"We had a garage door and main entrance doors installed by Meryl, Matt and Jim and couldn't be happier. They did a great job and were great to work with. We highly recommend Comfort and this crew."
- "the young men did a great job. kind and respectful , all my windows are know comfort windows. they would be highly recommended by me"
- "The work crew was on time and did a great job on removing and installing a new picture window. They were on time, polite and cleaned up after themselves. GREAT JOB"
- "We had a garage door and main entrance doors installed by Meryl, Matt and Jim and couldn't be happier. They did a great job and were great to work with. We highly recommend Comfort and this crew."
- "My wife and I solicited several different companies to come to our home and sell us a new entry door and to replace an existing window with a sliding glass door. All were well known in the Rochester area but only one, Comfort Windows and Doors, made the cut. The salesman even gave us other ideas and quotes for projects we intended on doing at a later date. The installation team of Kyle S. & John A. were phenomenal! They were professional and very informative of the steps throughout the process. The doors look great and I look forward to working with Comfort again. Hopefully, Kyle & John will come back!"
- "Installers led by Fred were great to work with. Appreciate how they cleaned as they went along and did a good job. Product is wonderful."
- "Chris and Matt from Comfort recently installed 10 windows for us. They were kind and courteous and their work was amazing. We're very pleased with our new windows and will definitely be using them again in the future!"
- "Had a guy come out to discuss a kitchen door. Everything seemed fine, he said he'd give me a call in a week to see if I was ready to move forward or had other questions. 4 weeks later, haven't heard from him. Sent him a note a few days ago asking him to reach out, still no word. At this point, I probably wouldn't just do the job on the basis of the lack of effort they've put forth even trying to earn the business, they're basically asking me to beg them to take my business, no thanks. If you can get them to respond to you, their product seemed pretty good though."
- "We had 2 teams that performed the work on our house. They installed 13 Windows and a patio door. I would rate both teams a 5. The installation was great, answered all of our questions, very polite and conscientious. We were impressed with how careful they were inside the house and with the clean up outside."
- "I couldn’t be happier with my beautiful new bay window… Fred and his team were extremely professional with both the installation and clean up afterward. It was obvious that they knew exactly what to do and how to do it! I was also impressed with the young members of this team that took direction so well and worked amazingly! Great job! I am going to have the gentleman who sold me my bay window come out and give me an estimate for two more windows!"
- "Let me start off by saying that I AM BLOWN AWAY by the people who work at comfort. From my sales consultant Chris to the team who installed my beautiful picture window everyone has been respectful, kind, professional, and most importantly respectful of my home and their work space. I had the pleasure of meeting the greatest installers Frederick Brigg, Kate, and David who installed my picture window and from the moment they walked in my home they already had their tarps in their hand and was very respectful to keep my house clean while they worked. I am beyond thrilled at the quality of my new window and what an amazing job they did installing it, it wasn’t easy because I was home to watch how hard they worked but they never lost their cool or took breaks or even asked to my restroom which I wouldn’t have a problem with but they are phenomenal workers. I’m looking into a new French door for my patio and hopefully I’ll get the dream again to do the installation! Thanks so much comfort definitely will be using them in the near future. - Maryam Parker"
- "We have used Comfort on 2 houses now. but this time they turned a window into a door. The workers were great, put up plastic to block all the dust and were in and done in a few hours. Mark the salesman is always professional and honest. They aren't the least expensive in the area but you pay for the quality and warranties."
- "Wow, my windows look amazing!! I recently bought a 1935 home with original windows which have definitely outlived their lifespan. The Comfort team totally transformed my house with these new windows. Worked with Dave in sales and Paul lead the work team. Very impressed by the craftsmanship!! The team was clean and professional. I would definitely recommend this company to others and would return as a customer. Cons: 6 month wait, but due to covid, this was not a surprise. Hefty price tag, but you get what you pay for, which is quality windows and a job well done."
- "Custom Windows was a great company to work with, their customer service, our salesman Dave Frazer and especially the installation crew were all very professional. Eric's installation crew was excellent, not only did they do a great job installing our windows, they were neat and the job was done when they said it would be. Eric took the time to answer all of our questions, he was very thorough and explained in detail how the windows worked, what to do and what not to do, that was much appreciated! Thank you to all at Comfort Windows for a job well done!"
- "The team did an amazing job installing all of your windows. Very professional and friendly. They noticed we had new shutters in our garage and even offered to install them for us! 4 screens had little holes in them so they offered to take them back to have them re-screened and brought back out to us. The only negative was it took a month to get the 4 screens back. From sales to measuring to install, excellent customer service and quality windows! We are even having them come back to install a couple new doors in our house."
- "Excellent job from start to finish. Eric and Paul were the installers and they were prompt, courteous and very professional. They were very neat and organized and paid attention to detail. I would have no problem at all recommending Comfort Windows."
- "They did a clean cut of putting the windows in. Service of installing and selling was very good. If you visit the shop the very polite. But after my windows were put in, a chemical smell was horrible. I even aired out the house after a couple days. Still the smell continued but not as bad. It lasted over a week. As I’m writing this I’m still dealing with it. With no response from the company about the smell. Which I have called a few times"
- "I’m a DIY person and have a design engineering background, I may be a bit more critical of contracted work on my house. I contracted Comfort to install three new doors and two attic windows in my 105 year old house. What I thought to be unusual and challenging was handled expertly by the two man crew of Paul and Chris. The final look of the installation is stunning, the entrances to my home are beautiful and welcoming. This was money well spent, an obvious increase of the value of the house."
- "Absolutely 💯% a 5-Star experience! Eric and Cam were an amazing team, they are- in my humble opinion- the Benchmark for this company. Prompt, professional, courteous, accommodating, knowledgeable, helpful, CLEAN, and last but most certainly not least- true Craftsmen! Their work is impeccable; clean, precise, quality, performed with care and attention to details, not to mention their final fit and finish. This dynamic duo should be working together on every job!!! From the amazing Office staff, to the appraisal and measuring, to the install and final instructions- they truly cared about my home and lived up to the name, Comfort!"
- "The large picture window could not be opened... The solid pane of glass took them quite awhile to remove but they persisted. After removing the pane of glass and making some changes to the window sill, the new window was installed. It will be wonderful to be able to open a window in that room after 51 years!! The 2-man team did a great job and I would highly recommend anyone considering new windows to consider using Comfort Windows. I am glad I did."
- "Salesman came to house, showed us the options for our two windows that needed replacing, discussed the options in detail, gave us a price on the spot and proceeded to have the contract completed and down payment made. Made the buying process very easy. Installers came as promised, on time, were in and out when the said. Windows look great inside and out."
- "Paul and Chris spent 2/17/21-2/19/21 here the coldest of the winter installing 15 windows and three doors ( job#242551) we could not have asked for two more polite, professional, knowledgeable installers. I was working from home even conducting training via Zoom and never was there any interruptions in my work. They planned my office first and it was done quickly with no down time as it was in the plan ahead of time. There was never any sign that they were here at the end of each day. Thank you"
- "This is my first time using Comfort Windows and they were fantastic! The windows were back ordered a bit due to the pandemic, but this is completely understandable. Paul and Chris were the gentlemen installing the windows and they did an AMAZING job! The were on time, efficient, very professional and respectful. They moved all of the furniture back into place and did an excellent job with clean up afterward.They even fixed 2 window sashes that were not right to make sure that the windows were safe before finishing. They did an excellent job and the windows are beautiful! Highly recommend!"
- "Our installation team of Merle and Josh did a great job. Our home was left spotlessly clean at the end of each day. The men arrived at the agreed on time each day, and were friendly and were happy to explain what they were going to be doing each day. The experience went much better than we expected, and the interruptions in our work-from-home jobs were minimal. The 18 windows installed look great and we are so happy with our decision to hire Comfort for this home improvement!"
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Westgate Roofing
- Gates Roofing
- North Chili Roofing
- Ogden Roofing
- Spencerport Roofing
- Ridgemont Roofing
- W Henrietta Roofing
- West Henrietta Roofing
- Rochester Roofing
- Frontier Roofing
- Churchville Roofing
- Clifton Roofing
- Scottsville Roofing
- Wheatland Roofing
- Greece Roofing
- Brighton Roofing
- Henrietta Roofing
- Adams Basin Roofing