This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Scott is such a great person. He is responsive easy to work with and got me out of this winter storm with great snow removal. his colleague Bobby did a great job .always rec this company and Scott. I have used snow removal since 2019 and always arec with great customer service even how many calls they get in winter. Dr T"
"We had our roof replaced by them in October of 2021. They replaced the roof quickly and did a great job cleaning up after themselves. We had a bit of a problem with communication when we needed some shingles fixed three months later due to wind damage but was contacted by the owner and everything was set straight and the shingles were quickly fixed after that."
"We had our roof replaced in October of 2021 and they seemed great at first. They were fast and efficient and cleaned up very nicely. Then less than 3 months later we had wind damage and shingles flipped up and damaged. We called them on December 13th to have them come out and inspect and fix the affected shingles and they said someone would be out soon to look at it. No one has come to our home and every time we call they say we will call back and make an appt to come out or call us back with information and we haven't heard anything. For over a month they have been pushing us off and not been doing anything to help us. They also supposedly gave us a 50 year warranty with our roof and after they were done with the job they still haven't given us the paperwork on that warranty. We have spoke to multiple people and no one is willing to help us or call back."
- "Scott is such a great person. He is responsive easy to work with and got me out of this winter storm with great snow removal. his colleague Bobby did a great job .always rec this company and Scott. I have used snow removal since 2019 and always arec with great customer service even how many calls they get in winter. Dr T"
- "We had our roof replaced by them in October of 2021. They replaced the roof quickly and did a great job cleaning up after themselves. We had a bit of a problem with communication when we needed some shingles fixed three months later due to wind damage but was contacted by the owner and everything was set straight and the shingles were quickly fixed after that."
- "We had our roof replaced in October of 2021 and they seemed great at first. They were fast and efficient and cleaned up very nicely. Then less than 3 months later we had wind damage and shingles flipped up and damaged. We called them on December 13th to have them come out and inspect and fix the affected shingles and they said someone would be out soon to look at it. No one has come to our home and every time we call they say we will call back and make an appt to come out or call us back with information and we haven't heard anything. For over a month they have been pushing us off and not been doing anything to help us. They also supposedly gave us a 50 year warranty with our roof and after they were done with the job they still haven't given us the paperwork on that warranty. We have spoke to multiple people and no one is willing to help us or call back."
- "Absolutely would recommend to anyone needing a new roof! We used them on our old house during the Summer and they ripped off the roof and replaced it in ONE day! Not only that they walked our yard multiple times picking up any debris/trash and rolling it with a magnet checking for nails. Then when the Scott came back the next day they also rolled the yard for nails! That was such a peace of mind with having a toddler and dogs. Now, they are working on our new house roof this week! They squeezed us in before the Winter and have been working their tails off getting it done. Every night same thing, pick up everything and roll the yard. Such an AMAZING company with AMAZING workers. Thank you!!!!!"
- "So professional and true to their word! Repaired and installed our roof in 1 day! Estimate was the most accurate that I've seen. Wonderful company to use! We live in Rantoul IL and they traveled from Urbana to help us"
- "I've only heard great reviews from friends and family. Whenever I need roof repair or replacement. I'd only want someone, I know I could trust, depend on and get the job done proficiently. They had finished and left things neat, had GREAT COMMUNICATION, FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH THEIR WORDS.( THEIR WORD IS THEIR BOND). MAKING them very dependable."
- "We needed a new roof and had contacted several companies for an estimate. 2 companies never even responded to our phone calls asking for an estimate. 1 company responded, but said it would be 6 months before then could even provide an estimate. My husband saw a TV ad for Steinmeyer and sent an online request for an estimate. 5 days later, we received an estimate in the mail. The price was reasonable, so we signed a contract. Steinmeyer made the whole process simple. They showed up when they said they will. They work quickly and clean up as they go. We couldn't be happier with the work they did. I have recommended them any time someone mentions needed roofing work done."
- "I can't say enough great things about Steinmeyer Roofing in Urbana! Not only were they reasonably priced with their financing option and willing to travel to neighboring cities, but it is clear they care about the work they do and the people who hire them. They were flexible with my schedule, quick to diagnose the problem, provided step by step help, and exceeded expectations of professionalism with their reliable and consistent communication. Before I hired them, I explained about a competing company who very obviously took advantage of my situation and did not properly fix the problem, even making it worse! Steinmeyer expertly went above and beyond to restore what great service should look like. I highly recommend them!"
- "The guys gave my garage new life. I am very pleased with timeframe, price and overall service. It looks great. Thank You."
- "I just had a new roof and gutters installed . The job was completed in a timely manner and on schedule. They removed two layers of old shingles and replaced some rotten sheathing. The crew arrived early and finished the job just before sunset. I discovered a few minor problems that were promptly corrected within a couple of days. They also did a nice job installing new gutters. The roofing crew did a great job cleaning up after themselves and actually left the sidewalk and driveway cleaner than it was before they came. I'm not a roofing expert and really have no way of comparing their work to others, but I can say that I'm not disappointed and would recommend Steinmeyer roofing."
- "We had our roof and gutters replaced. The price was on the lower end of the 6 bids I received. They were able to do the work in about 6 weeks after signing the contract, which is really quick compared to other estimates. The roof was completed in 1 day. They cleaned up everything very well and the roof looks great. The gutters were also done in 1 day and they look great too. Overall, we are very satisfied with the whole experience and know there is a 50 year warranty on the material and 30 years on the labor"
- "I was in need of a new roof and needed it done quick. I called and got a few different quotes from different companies. Steinmeyer was by far the best value from the quotes I received. The sent out Scott Johnson who estimated everything and was a great communicator. They replaced my roof,guttersand down spouts. They did a great job cleaning up as well! I'm a very picky customer who is kinda knit picky and they impressed me! I definitely recommend them. They had a great price and best warranty of all the quotes I received."
- "Needed a roof replacement due to a hail storm, Steinmeyer had a rep come by, inspect the roof and provided samples of offered shingles. Scheduling was easy and the work was completed in one day as promised. Roof looks great, employees were professional, overall very satisfied with the result."
- "We recently had our roof replaced by Steinmeyer Roofing. From start to finish we couldn't have expected a more pleasant experience. The work was completed in one day and by day's end everything was back to normal--trailer with removed shingles was gone, excess supply of materials had been picked up, and our yard had been swept several times to make sure there were no remaining roofing nails. We were very happy with the results and highly recommend Steinmeyer Roofing."
- "Steinmyer Roofing scheduled a complete roof repair in late Fall. Due to the winter weather we waited for the installation until Spring. They stayed in touch through the winter and when I notified them that our house had sold, they did our job as soon as warmer weather allowed. They were able to complete the work quickly and even placed the warranty in the buyers name. I appreciated their professionalism. Their response to every phone call I placed with updates during the house sale. They met me at the house to do a walk through before final payment. The whole process from sales presentation to final payment was completely stress free and well done."
- "I am very pleased with Steinmeyer. They responded to my request for a quote quickly, provided the details for replacing my roof in clear terms, and presented the features of their warrant policy. My contact dropped off full size roofing samples for a few days to confirm we were happy with our color choice (which we ended up on changing). The crew worked quickly, and the end product is looks great. I expect the roof to perform great for as long as we live in this house."
- "We had a great experience using Steinmeyer Roofing to repair our roof after the hailstorm that came through in July 2020! Andrea in the office was so helpful and friendly. Scott came out to give us a quote within a couple of days, and the process was wonderful. He helped us pick a new tile color and explained the whole process. He answered all our questions and gave us our quote, which was very reasonable. We ended up being on the schedule a full month sooner than we anticipated, which was great for us! The roofing team was very polite and thorough in their cleanup. They were entirely finished in one day. We did find one nail afterwards, but considering how many were torn off the old roof, that's impressive! We'd choose Steinmeyer again in a heartbeat!"
- "Steinmeyer did a great job on our roofing/siding/gutters repair job. It was clear that they were dedicated to top-quality, timely work and good communication with their customers. They were able to complete our job very efficiently before the close of our house sale, and even took care of a siding color match problem that arose from the supplier very quickly. I'd recommend Steinmeyer highly."
- "Steinmeyer was a great company to work with! Very responsive and quick in getting my roof inspected and repaired. They cleaned up after and checked in with me after the repair was done! Thanks for great work!"
- "My experience of replacing the roof using Steinmeyer was very disappointing due to their poor quality in many aspects. During the installation, I have directly observed that a roofer was nailing shingles putting his feet on gutters, not on the roof. As a result, the gutter and connected downspout were damaged. Because of these damages, whenever it rains this spring, the water overflows out of this damaged gutter and downspout. When writing on the contract, the manager promised to me that he would clean the debris and nails after installation, but he did not. I myself have cleaned all the nails and debris, and still I can find a nontrivial number of nails in my yard. The company did not give a scheduling option. The staff simply notified on Friday afternoon that the work was going to begin on Monday morning. It took 2.5 days for the roofers to complete the installation, because a small number of crews were dispatched on the first day. While Steinmeyer says they have 25-year workmanship warranty, they do not provide a certificate of their warranty. One of the staffs told me the company would send me the certificate of their workmanship warranty upon the receipt of the final payment, but they did not do so."
- "I had them do my roof and the whole process was a complete joke! They left my yard a mess and were extremely rude after they got my contract signed. After it was done the roofed leaked and have not been able to get them to come back out. I ended up going with Central Roofing to repair Steinmeyer stuff and was happy with them!"
- "These guys are the best from secretary to installation. excellent price and I had 5 estimates for the job they were by far the best price the work crew kept busy from time they started til they left and did an excellent job cleaning up Not one complaint from me"
- "Very easy process, completed within the time frame given and the roof looks great. They also scheduled us around my special needs son's schedule since the noise would bother him. All around great and no complaints!"
- "I rely on reviews for selecting important things (like a roof). I concur with the all the other positive reviews for Steinmeyer roofing. Our roof was well done, the scheduling was accurate, and Glenn was great to work with. I also like that the extended warranty is transferable to the next owner."
- "We were amazed at how easy it was to get a free estimate, how friendly and helpful Glen was during the entire process. We were always kept updated on options and scheduling. The hardest part was picking the color. The day after our new roof was installed, it rained. We didn't have to put out any buckets or bowls and it was amazing! The crew that worked on our roof was polite and did an amazing job cleaning everything. Our neighbors commented on how quiet they were while working. We love our new roof! Highly recommend working with Steinmeyer Roofing!!"
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Urbana Roofing Contractors
- Champaign Roofing Contractors
- Savoy Roofing Contractors
- Philo Roofing Contractors
- Saint Joseph Roofing Contractors
- Sidney Roofing Contractors
- Thomasboro Roofing Contractors
- Tolono Roofing Contractors
- Bondville Roofing Contractors
- Ogden Roofing Contractors
- Royal Roofing Contractors
- Mahomet Roofing Contractors
- Seymour Roofing Contractors
- Homer Roofing Contractors
- Sadorus Roofing Contractors
- Rantoul Roofing Contractors
- Dewey Roofing Contractors
- Pesotum Roofing Contractors