This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Delighted with this company. Prompt, helpful and always courteous and responsive. They installed new roof for us and gutter guards and worked around our schedule so as not to disrupt the business. Clean up was so complete I didn't even know they were there!"
"Danny Curtis and Roof Management are fantastic! They completed our roof job quickly and all the employees were very courteous and professional. I would highly recommend Roof Management!"
"Very unprofessional. They also have employees and family giving great reviews."
- "Delighted with this company. Prompt, helpful and always courteous and responsive. They installed new roof for us and gutter guards and worked around our schedule so as not to disrupt the business. Clean up was so complete I didn't even know they were there!"
- "Danny Curtis and Roof Management are fantastic! They completed our roof job quickly and all the employees were very courteous and professional. I would highly recommend Roof Management!"
- "Very unprofessional. They also have employees and family giving great reviews."
- "Very unprofessional."
- "I needed a company last minute to help with roof penetration for job I was doing. I called Danny Curtis, and he assisted me. They were very professional and price very reasonable. Due to their talented staff, I was able to complete my project on time and stayed underneath my budget. High recommend this company for any large or small project!"
- "Roof Management is very professional and goes out of its way to help customers."
- "They have a lot of work ......"
- "We have called this company and used them for about 17 months. We have had roof leaks in our warehouse. The first time they came out they charged us quite a bit to change out all the screws on the roof. Thereafter when we have had leaks they never let us know when they come or go all we do is get a bill. We do not know what they have done - though they send pics of what they claim they do with the invoice. One time they claimed they fixed a leak and the next rain showers it leaked in the same place (this happened a month apart). When I called they told us if our people said they fixed it and you got pictures, then they did! So I asked them to come again. They did not show up for 2 weeks. I called again and they finally did come and claimed they did the fixing. Now 2 months later - with the crazy storms we have had - surprise! surprise! more leaks. I called and they claimed they would show up in the next day or 2 and once again no show. I called 2 weeks later and nothing. So I have moved on. Now that I have another roofer looking at it - he told me they used regular door silicon to seal my roof leaks - cheating is what I call this and I will never ever use them again but I want people to know what they are getting. They do temporary fixes so you keep called and they keep making money off you. They never bothered to talk to us and show us what the issues really are with our roof and suggest other options."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Rockbridge Roofing Contractors
- Norcross Roofing Contractors
- Peachtree Cor Roofing Contractors
- Berkeley Lake Roofing Contractors
- Parkway Roofing Contractors
- Peachtree Corners Roofing Contractors
- Doraville Roofing Contractors
- Winters Chapel Roofing Contractors
- Embry Hls Roofing Contractors
- Lenox Sq Finance Roofing Contractors
- Lenox Square Finance Roofing Contractors
- North Metro Roofing Contractors
- Dunwoody Roofing Contractors
- Tucker Roofing Contractors
- Lilburn Roofing Contractors
- Chamblee Roofing Contractors
- Duluth Roofing Contractors
- North Springs Roofing Contractors