This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"- Contacted Lyndsey Roofing for gutter installation. This is not their specialty, but it's owner, Bill, spent a long time listening to my needs for gutters and gave my wonderfull advice where to purchase new rain gutters. They are clearly an organization that cares. Lyndsey is what a home construction professional should be; more concerned with their clients than themselves."
"Contacted Lyndsey Roofing for gutter installation. This is not their specialty, but it's owner Bill spent a large amount of time listening to my.needs and gave my wonderfully advice how to obtain new rain gutters. They are clearly an organization that cares. Lyndsey is what a home construction/repair professional should be; more concerned with their clients than themselves."
"Out of all the roofing companies I called, Lyndsey roofing was the first to respond, give a quote and set a date. Many other companies won't even repair a roof, only install. I recommend them."
- "- Contacted Lyndsey Roofing for gutter installation. This is not their specialty, but it's owner, Bill, spent a long time listening to my needs for gutters and gave my wonderfull advice where to purchase new rain gutters. They are clearly an organization that cares. Lyndsey is what a home construction professional should be; more concerned with their clients than themselves."
- "Contacted Lyndsey Roofing for gutter installation. This is not their specialty, but it's owner Bill spent a large amount of time listening to my.needs and gave my wonderfully advice how to obtain new rain gutters. They are clearly an organization that cares. Lyndsey is what a home construction/repair professional should be; more concerned with their clients than themselves."
- "Out of all the roofing companies I called, Lyndsey roofing was the first to respond, give a quote and set a date. Many other companies won't even repair a roof, only install. I recommend them."
- "Lyndsey Roofing was great to work with and repaired my roof from leaking where my chimney went through the garage roof very promptly. I was very happy with the quality as they removed the necessary shingles to replace the damaged plywood and replaced the flashing, used snow and ice guard shielding, used top quality replacement shingles and put back the siding around the base of the chimney. They did all of this in approximately 6 hours. It looks great, and it no longer leaks ! I will use them again for any future roofing needs and highly recommend them."
- "Great work. The roof looks fantastic."
- "On or about 10/5/21, Lyndsey Roofing removed my gutters to install roof shingles. Thereafter, the gutters were installed incorrectly and not pitched. The diverter was also not nailed onto the roof. This caused water to run over, around and behind the gutters. I checked the roof after the rain stopped the next day. All 4 gutters still had standing water. I contacted Lyndsey Roofing 2x before they finally sent someone over to fix the gutters not being pitched. The worker adjusted the gutters incorrectly and forced them down instead of removing the entire gutter and pitching correctly. The next day, water was still running over, around and behind the gutters. I got on the roof to discover that the drip edges which is used to guide water run-off from the roof were all pinned behind the gutter and guiding water behind and not onto the gutter. Their so call expert they sent over either failed to realize this, or ignored it completely. I believe it was ignored because if I, having no roofing/gutter experience clearly saw this, then their installer who unscrewed several gutter hangers to force the gutter downwards would clearly see the drip edge pinned behind. I contacted Lyndsey Roofing and the agent came and took pictures for what he said was "training the guys." I have made 3 calls in the last 3 weeks and the 1st response was he would "tell the guys," whatever that means. The 2nd call was the same. Lyndsey Roofing has not answered my 3rd call. I have requested a call back and a date they would fix this problem and they ignore my request. 11/12/21, rain today, and water puddles by both the front & rear foundation. In my 23 years living here that has never happened. Now I have to worry about water getting into my lower level. I paid over $14,000 for my roofing job and pray the actual roof has no leaks as their commitment to fix issues is lacking. If they fail to remedy this minor issue, I can only imagine what they would do for a major issue. Go elsewhere!!!! Sorry Roberts Roofing."
- "I recently hired Lyndsey Roofing to install flashing around a chimney and repair a leak that was causing quite a mess in my attic every time it rained. I got a few different estimates from roofers and the representative from Lyndsey was the only person to actually get on the roof and inspect the areas of concern. He gave me specific feedback on the issues and what they could do to address them. After receiving a reasonable cost estimate from them we decided to move forward. Planning and scheduling the work was easy...the team in the office was professional and responsive and we were able to get the job on the calendar as soon as materials were available. The day of the repair work a team of three came to the house at 8:30 and were finished by 3:00. They were courteous, professional, and left the house/yard looking good when they were finished. We had a major storm just days after the work was done and I had none of the issues I had been experiencing previously, so I'm very happy with the results. I would highly recommend Lyndsey Roofing for any roof repair/flashing needs!"
- "Lyndsey Roofing did a roof and skylight installation in May 2021. We made the best decision. Impeccable, timely, professional and best company for a roof job. Marc walked us thru the process, it went as detailed in the contract. We had 4 estimates- Lyndsey checked every box - before you hire a roofer do your research. We highly recommend Lyndsey - Thank you Marc, thank you Lyndsey Roofing!"
- "Called Lyndsey Roofing to get an estimate for a roof replacement. The price was very high, and they never returned my phone call when I had a question. Mark came to give the quote, and was here for all of 5 minutes after I spoke with him.. didn't see him pull a ladder out to get onto the roof to get a proper inspection.. and he never even knocked on the door to explain anything or tell me he was finished.. he literally just disappeared. When I received the proposal, the price was very high for a 2,000 sq ft home, and it stated he would not replace the roof over the 4 seasons porch, which is where I told him we had a leak. I called and spoke to the "owner" who said he would talk to Mark and call back.. it's been over a week and no returned phone call. I feel as though I was taken of advantage of, or not taken seriously, because I'm a young woman, and my husband wasn't home when Mark came to give the inspection, or to deal with the company at all. Needless to say, I feel they were very unprofessional, and we will obviously be going with a different company to replace our roof."
- "Lyndsey roofing all around was perfect! We did not have an easy roof to replace. Lots of valleys and bump outs they did an outstanding job! we had the gutters replaced also and the quality of product and installation exceeded our expectations! It was not inexpensive but I do believe his pricing was competitive. I did NOT feel as if I got ripped off in any way. I highly recommend Lyndsey roofing."
- "This company has a all around attention to customer concerns, Mark, Brian, Chelsea and their crew of roofers, on time, Proficient , honest and neat. Would highly recommend."
- "We have a nice new roof, skylight, and gutters thanks to Bill, Luis and the crew. Bill, the owner, is a real people person. It was a delight to work with him. He explains up front what the project will entail and what it is likely to cost. No surprises. The contract states in detail what work will be done. The crew is very skilled and efficient. The work only took them 2 days and they cleaned up everything thoroughly before they left. Bill coordinated the gutter work with E-Z Flow Gutters, another company that did a good job. I would definitely recommend Lyndsey Roofing."
- "The team at Lindsey Roofing was a pleasure to work with and were very professional. We are are so happy with our new roof. Great Job!!!"
- "We recently had our roof and siding replaced by Lyndsey Roofing on our home we have lived in for 39 years. We had our roof and siding replaced 20+ years ago and what a difference this experience was.These guys were not only professional but I felt they treated our home like it was their own. They pointed out any problem that turned up and gave us options on how to solve it or even to ignore it if we wished to do so. They didn't cover up problems to keep the cost down. They may be a little slow to respond but that is because they are making sure to fully satisfy the clients they are working with. You can't go wrong with this company. I am recommending them to any of my family or friends that are looking for roofing or siding. They are also very upfront during the estimate phase about potential costs that might occur. I thought this was great...transparency, honesty, no bs."
- "I contracted with Lyndsey Roofing to get a new roof on my house and garage. When I got the estimate, Bill Reilly talked to me for over a half hour explaining every bit of the job. I proceeded to get more estimates, but no one else gave me nearly as much information and time for questions. When I eventually chose Lyndsey, months later, they were able to quickly find my information. We went over details and they were at the house working in a short time. The work was done very quickly and efficiently, taking all precautions for working during the time of Covid-19, and getting permits and permissions for the work as well. All information that was mapped out took place as planned. Lyndsey roofing workers took care to protect or minimize effects on the shrubbery and plants around the house. They were done in a couple of days and the clean up was complete. It was a great experience working with Lyndsey Roofing."
- "Bill is amazing! He took on our small job as if it were a big paying one. The care and the love he showed us was fantastic. I will definitely be using him for a complete roof replacement within 2 years. Thanks again for all Bill!!"
- "I had a major problem with my roof which meant it had to be totally replaced. Bill and his team did a fantastic job installing the new roof. Bill went the extra mile and had a gutter company come and install a new gutter so I would not experience the same leaks I had before. I also have to compliment the roofers on their work ethic and clean up! I highly recommend Lyndsey Roofing."
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Poughkeepsie Roofing Contractors
- Milton Roofing Contractors
- Highland Roofing Contractors
- Pleasant Valley Roofing Contractors
- Pleasant Vly Roofing Contractors
- New Hamburg Roofing Contractors
- Wappinger Roofing Contractors
- Wappingers Falls Roofing Contractors
- Wappingers Fl Roofing Contractors
- West Fishkill Roofing Contractors
- Billings Roofing Contractors
- Hughsonville Roofing Contractors
- Marlboro Roofing Contractors
- Marlborough Roofing Contractors
- La Grange Roofing Contractors
- Lagrangeville Roofing Contractors
- Hyde Park Roofing Contractors
- East Fishkill Roofing Contractors