This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"A-R Roofing did a great job on my new roof! The crew worked fast and did a wonderful job cleaning up afterward. I'd recommend A-R Roofing to anyone in the market for a new roof or roofing repairs."
"A-R Roofing was great! They replaced our roof, our guttering, and fixed the siding around a large window in our living room that had been leaking. In a time where it has been difficult to even get companies to come out and give estimates, A-R really came through! Communication was good, service was provided in a timely manner, the final bill was exactly what we were quoted in the estimate, and every crew that came out was careful, considerate and competent. Would definitely use again!"
"Fantastic company with exemplary staff! We had several buildings affected during a hail storm as well as guttering and windows and AR Roofing took care of everything! Even in the midst of supply chain issues, they found resources and took care of our property! I highly recommend AR Roofing!!"
- "A-R Roofing did a great job on my new roof! The crew worked fast and did a wonderful job cleaning up afterward. I'd recommend A-R Roofing to anyone in the market for a new roof or roofing repairs."
- "A-R Roofing was great! They replaced our roof, our guttering, and fixed the siding around a large window in our living room that had been leaking. In a time where it has been difficult to even get companies to come out and give estimates, A-R really came through! Communication was good, service was provided in a timely manner, the final bill was exactly what we were quoted in the estimate, and every crew that came out was careful, considerate and competent. Would definitely use again!"
- "Fantastic company with exemplary staff! We had several buildings affected during a hail storm as well as guttering and windows and AR Roofing took care of everything! Even in the midst of supply chain issues, they found resources and took care of our property! I highly recommend AR Roofing!!"
- "I have had A-R Roofing put roofs on four houses in the past few years without any issues. When the next one has to be replaced, I will be calling them again. The service was quick and the work was well done."
- "The people at AR roofing are both knowledgeable and helpful in finding the right product for your home repair Their sales people will help you find the right product that is best for your home Their customer service people are very kind and will help you in all your needs They do an excellent job they come out do the work they need to do clean the area make everything nice if there’s any issue they’re very prompt in returning and taking care of that issue very good people to work with they will help you in anyway they can"
- "AR Roofing has to be the best roofing company in Wichita. Several years ago my wife and I had a leak in our roof. I had about 6 different roofing companies come out and give me an estimate. When I followed up to set up a time for them to do the repairs not a single one got back with me because they considered the job to small. AR Roofing was the only one to give me an estimate and then follow through on the repairs. They completely fixed the leak. Recently I called them because I had a concrete shingle on my roof that had cracked. They were able to locate the shingle and replaced the old for free. Thank you AR Roofing, your the best. When I eventually need to replace the roof I will use your company."
- "Steve Anschutz was very professional and courteous. Steve explained the process of replacing our roof and when they would be able to start the job. The roofing crew did a great job on the roof and an excellent job on the clean up. It felt really good to have a dependable company take care of us. Our house looks great with the new roof and if we ever need another roof we will definitely call AR Roofing."
- "Great company and awesome people! 100% recommend."
- "They did the work quickly and cleaned up when they were finished. They showed up when they said they would. I had a bit of an issue with communication with one of the crews, but was able to resolve it quickly. Steve and April always answered my questions and quickly resolved any issues. I highly recommend them!"
- "Absolutely phenomenal job! Highly recommend, and will definitely use in the future! Also very professional and friendly."
- "Expressed concerns to AR Roofing that there was faulting installation of our flashing around the fireplace causing leaking. I was told that I was slightly outside of the warranty period (a couple months) and there is nothing they could do other than provide a cost estimate to repair. I would think that a business would stand behind there work and come look at the issue FREE of charge.. I would not recommend AR due to the poor workmanship. They did a complete roof replacement December 2018 and it is already leaking."
- "The person who answers all calls is the most unhelpful woman I've ever spoken to. I couldn't give you a name because when I called and asked whom I was speaking with she automatically assumed I had called her before and was SO incredibly rude about it. I wanted to talk to her higher up and tell them about her because she is literally turning people away from job opportunities. They have an add on Indeed for a foreman position. When calling to talk to the hiring person by the name of Julie whom I'm assuming either doesn't work there or is the person who answered the phone they have no clue when she is coming in or how to leave a message. WHAT POOR BUSINESS THIS IS! I wonder if they treat their clients with this sort of disrespect. Anyway my point is, whomever I spoke with is a very miserable human being and she needs to find a different job since she hates her current job so much. Bless your heart lady, I hope you find a way to be happy!"
- "After a bad storm I had about 10 different roofing companies going door to door doing quotes. Forgetting I had a friend that literally owns a local roofing company, I signed up with AR. The next day when I remembered this, I called AR to cancel expecting that they would be confrontational like a honey badger. They were unexpectedly pleasant and very understanding. Very, very good customer service. I highly recommend."
- "We had A-R Roofing this last weekend install a new roof on our home. We had wooden shake shingles with all our homes we have owned and had never worked with regular asphalt shingles before so knew nothing about which ones were best. April the consultant with A-R was wonderful. She held my hand through the whole process with us fighting the insurance company for months and months. They were not giving us near enough money at all for what we needed to do on the roof much less for everything else that got hurt that day in June 2020. April was patient with the insurance company and with me but when she couldn't get them to answer her then we went to plan to get them to do something, her suggestions were amazing and we got what we needed to replace it. The guys on the job were amazing and did the job quickly and the clean up was perfect. The roof looks much better than we ever dreamed it could look. This was our second time to use A-R roofing, they did our home in Hoisington also in 1999 so we knew they were a great company. They are amazing group of people."
- "Most roofing companies are similar because they outsource the job. A and R roofing came back with the most competitive price and the business pitch sounded good. It got complicated and things started to get shady with respect to the deduction and what the final cost was. When we raised our concerns the finance person said he would have to tell our insurance company about how A and R roofing credited us our deduction if we had a complaint, insinuating that we had somehow done something wrong. This was something which they provided a form for calling it a “sign credit“. Sleazy business practices. We will never use them again nor would I recommend them to anybody else."
- "This company repaired a vent cap on my roof that had been leaking about a year ago. They were called again when realized it was still leaking back in April. Almost $1,000 later, it still leaks. After calling and asking if they could please come out and repair/correct their work again the front desk lady, Betty, told me that their repairs are not warrantied and that they can provide me with another quote!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! I called last week and spoke to another gal that I didn't catch her name, and she was so kind and helpful and said she added me to the repair list and that I should hear something soon as far as when they think they can make it out. After hearing nothing I thought I would call and just check in since companies do get busy and things fall through the cracks. After hearing what Betty told me today about paying yet AGAIN for another repair, I am beside myself! Betty was incredibly RUDE to me on the phone. I cannot believe this company allows someone , who also claims to be the manager over "that department" and would not let me speak to anyone else, to speak this way to their customers. Her immediate response after I gave her my name at the beginning of the phone call was that she did not find me in the system and asked if I was calling the correct company, rather than asking for my address or any additional information to try and find me in the system. I would not use this company for any services. They will not perform the job right the first time and will only continue to expect you to pay again and again for repairs that are due to faulty work completed by themselves."
- "Great company with great people. Their representative actually explained the insurance process to me and helped me with every step. The crew was friendly and quick and made the whole installation a breeze. Highly recommend!"
- "HOME OWNER do NOT use AR Roofing! I had a friend go to work here and I decided to give them a fair shot. Turns out they were a real bad choice. Go with someone else! There are better alternatives. There customer service is rood and just a overall bad company to do business with. The owner wont respond to complaints and there own employees admit the company is a clown show. ALSO, many 5 star reviews on here are internal employees not actual customers.. call another company"
- "Very courteous, fast and professional. This is the second time I have chosen them to do the work from hail damage. Their representative has been great to work with, explains the repairs and will communicate with my insurance company. I will chose A-R Roofing in the future if I need repair or replacement again."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Usps Offical Mail Roofing Contractors
- Oatville Roofing Contractors
- Schulte Roofing Contractors
- Wichita Roofing Contractors
- Goddard Roofing Contractors
- Maize Roofing Contractors
- North Wichita Roofing Contractors
- Oaklawn Roofing Contractors
- Colwich Roofing Contractors
- Haysville Roofing Contractors
- Planeview Roofing Contractors
- Eastborough Roofing Contractors
- Clearwater Roofing Contractors
- Park City Roofing Contractors
- Mcconnell Afb Roofing Contractors
- Bel Aire Roofing Contractors
- Comotara Roofing Contractors
- Andale Roofing Contractors