This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Very happy with the way everything was handled. Lisa, the office manager, was great and always very helpful. Highly recommend this company."
"I just want to say, what an EXCEPTIONAL job that All American Roof has done on my roof. It’s rare that I say I would recommend a company to my friends and feel confident they would be taken care of, but that is the case here."
"All American roofing was a wonderful company. They were professional, hard working and ;presented great knowledge. Everyone at All American roofing was kind , courteous and they worked so fast. I had a beautiful roof. This is a incredible and amazing company. I highly recommend!"
- "Very happy with the way everything was handled. Lisa, the office manager, was great and always very helpful. Highly recommend this company."
- "I just want to say, what an EXCEPTIONAL job that All American Roof has done on my roof. It’s rare that I say I would recommend a company to my friends and feel confident they would be taken care of, but that is the case here."
- "All American roofing was a wonderful company. They were professional, hard working and ;presented great knowledge. Everyone at All American roofing was kind , courteous and they worked so fast. I had a beautiful roof. This is a incredible and amazing company. I highly recommend!"
- "All American Roofing installed a new roof for me after Hurricane Irma. They were very thorough and patient about explaining my options which I greatly appreciated. During the process of installing the roof, they were always professional, on time , friendly , and took time to answer all of my questions. They were kind enough to mail my file to me including invoices, permits, etc. Recently, when I needed more information for my insurance company, they went out of their way to come out and take photos from the top of my roof in order for me to send these to my insurance company. I would highly recommend All American Roofing for repair or replacement of your roof."
- "We needed a new flat roof over a very old commercial building. From the quote, through permitting and installation everything went effortlessly. All American Roofing knows what they're doing! As they worked along, we were notified of their findings and kept aware of everything. All of their employees were were informative, respectful and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend All American Roofing."
- "Excellent customer service!! Very satisfied..When I had concerns, the problens were resolved . I was patient through the process . May God the Creator bless their business and customers . To GOD be the glory! Thank you Jesus for this business. I would highly recommend them. Be patient and kindly communicate with the staff during the process . God's blessings to all 😊 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!"
- "All American Roofing re-roofed my home and I'm very satisfied of their services and the final result. I would highly recommend them for any roofing needs and I will use them for any future jobs. From start through finish they excelled and exceeded my needs. Great company!"
- "Lisa did a great job She took care of any questions or any concerns we had She was very professional and it was a pleasure doing business with heart and all-American roofing"
- "BEWARE All American Roofing Inc. All American Roofing company is the exact reason homeowners are often weary about getting taken advantage of by contractors. We were financed by Y-green for a new roof, due to termite damage. All American Roofing was one of three quotes we received and chose them since we had also heard an advertisement for them on the radio. We received an initial quote of $15,125 for a tile roof & $21,475 for a metal roof. We decided on the tile option. After the removal of the roof there was extra damage that was not part of the initial scope, so they sent a detailed quote via email for the extra work totaling around $5,000. After approving the quote and leaving the job unfinished, they sent an invoice for an additional $15,000 on top of the initial $15,125 which was not approved by anyone (Y-green the finance company must approve all change orders as per the contract before any work is done). Wanting to understand the 63% increase, we scheduled a call with the owner Susan Manning and at the beginning of the call we asked her if it is ok if we recorded our conversation, which she agreed to. After a couple of questions, she immediately got aggressive and became verbally abusive (Audio available). The only smart thing we did was finance the project through Y-green, as the contractor does not get paid unless work is completed at the price agreed upon. Now they are threating to put a lean on our house, and if you notice other reviews on this company, we are not the first."
- "All American Roofing exceeded all of my expectations! Andrew who came to the house to measure and inspect was thorough and was able to answer all of my questions. The office staff took care of the permitting and the job started a week later. The crew arrived promptly at 7:30 am . The crew were all uniformed and hard working.. Our roof ended up having bad termite damage. Eddie the crew leader kept me informed of the damaged areas. The crew was at our house until after 8PM on a Friday and returned at 7AM Saturday. Those guys are some of the hardest working guys I have seen in a long time. They take pride in their work. The roof was finished by 1 Pm on Monday. I highly recommend All American Roofing.. Brian Ingalls"
- "We just completed our roof in Coral Gables and could not be more pleased with All American. From the quote to demolition, to unexpected repairs, to completing the roof- this company was amazing through and through. They were on time, budget was exactly what had been discussed and the best part is that the roof looks better than we imagined. Also, all the workers were happy, smiling and extremely respectful and courteous. I highly recommend All American Roofing!"
- "These guys were absolutely amazing . There professionalism got the job done. I had a deadline to meet my insurance . The manager Carlos and his crew made it possible. They were on point with everything . The roof looks beautiful . I highly recommend this company. A1i treatment and quality work."
- "All American Roofing is great. I am so pleased with the work. Everyone from The office manager Lisa, to the supervisors and the workers were very courteous, helpful and nice. The workers were very neat, completed the job on time and my roof looks terrific. I would highly recommend this company. All American Roofing is truly a 5 star company."
- "I just hope this is read by the owner. I listen to Paul Castronovo show every morning. And I keep listening to your add. And it sounds highly convincing. Therefore I called you to ask if you could check the conditions of outside and interior of my roof. So. If something comes up wrong. I would order you to repair it before it becomes to a worst situation. I was told you would not do that unless I could see a leak at anywhere of my house ceiling. I hanged up. And after few minutes. I decided to call again. And I was told you would check my roof and that you would let know if there was a problem with it. Next day. Your representative would visit my house on time. But He would refuse to check the outside and the interior of the roof if there was not any sign of leaking in it. Few minutes later. I would receive a text message from an unknown provider offering me to do so. In view of the previous experience. I decided to call another providers."
- ""OUTSTANDING CONTRACTOR"...Not only am I, 100% impressed with the services of this company but their public relation as well, From the moment I called for a quote they treated me with respect and eagerness to assist me, Carlos went out of his way to make sure every aspect of the job was completed on time and correct, the crew worked as a team all the time and were very careful and clean throughout their tasks. I highly recommend this company to anyone needing a new roof."
- "Yep! After 22 years it was time to re-roof my house. I felt a pit in my stomach as distant memories came to mind from the last time I had it done. I did the usual and received three bids for this upcoming job. After narrowing it down to two of the companies monetarily, I called both up to ask a bunch of questions. When calling All American Roofing, I guess I was just lucky because owner Susan Manning was the person that answered the phone. We spent a lot of time talking, and after our conversation, I said to myself, she's really nice, the price is right, and my decision to use them was made. Everything Susan had told me about the way the job was going to be handled was exactly how it turned out. Within 15 days, my old roof was removed, and I found myself standing on our road and smiling at our brand new one. Within those two weeks, I had to do nothing. I watched how the guys (and one young lady) carefully did each part of the job to perfection. I have to mention that when they left for the day, my property was spotless. Everybody I dealt with, from the heads of different crews to the people in the office (Lisa, Carlos, Eric, and Susan) bent over backwards to make me happy, although they didn't take 50% off the contact price at the end. LOL The Better Business Bureau at this time has rated AAR an A+. I rate them A+, and if you're smart and use them for YOUR roofing needs, you'll rate All American Roofing an A+ as well."
- "From the moment Susan answered my call of inquiry to the posting of this comment, with Henderson's help, my experience was wonderful. Eric, Lisa, the Crew Leader, Carlos, and Technicians were knowledgeable, trustworthy, and showed integrity with pride in their work. They worked very hard, constantly, courteously, polite and displayed teamwork. Their clean up was amazing and their workers were treated humanely which means a lot to me. I highly recommend them."
- "Great service all around. I had a few water spots on my ceiling. All American came out and emailed me quickly with a quote which was reasonable. On the day of the repair Ceaser and Juan came on time. They were great- very respectful, efficient and knowledgeable. I can’t say enough about their work. The communication was good throughout the project. If I need any more work done on my roof in the future, I will be sure to use this company again. They were not the cheapest or the most expensive quote I received but the quality, guarantee and quick communication is what made me go with All American Roofing. I’m glad I did"
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- North Lauderdale Roofing Contractors
- Lauderdale Lakes Roofing Contractors
- Wilton Manors Roofing Contractors
- Oakland Park Roofing Contractors
- Lauderhill Roofing Contractors
- Tamarac Roofing Contractors
- Lazy Lake Roofing Contractors
- N Lauderdale Roofing Contractors
- City Of Sunrise Roofing Contractors
- Laud By Sea Roofing Contractors
- Sea Ranch Lakes Roofing Contractors
- Sea Ranch Lks Roofing Contractors
- Coconutcreek Roofing Contractors
- Ldhl Roofing Contractors
- Lauder Hill Roofing Contractors
- Financial Plaza Roofing Contractors
- One Financial Plaza Roofing Contractors
- Lauderdale By The Sea Roofing Contractors