This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Extremely poor drivers on the road. Weaving in and out of traffic without using turn signals and over 85 mph on I95. Vehicle EW4177."
"I work here since 1997 till now great company to work for. And the owners are good people."
"Best place to work best place to have work done"
- "Extremely poor drivers on the road. Weaving in and out of traffic without using turn signals and over 85 mph on I95. Vehicle EW4177."
- "I work here since 1997 till now great company to work for. And the owners are good people."
- "Best place to work best place to have work done"
- "Before we closed on our property, Hamlin's inspector provided the roof of our building a "D" grade and said we had 2-4 years of life left. Within 8 weeks after we closed on the property, the roof leaked twice in the same month. Another inspector from Hamlin came out and said that the roof needed to be replaced immediately. Two inspectors from other roofing companies have confirmed that it never should have been given a "D" rating. If Hamlin had provided an accurate report, we could have negotiated for that in the purchase of the building. Hamlin then delayed and ignored us for a month (during hurricane season, and while we continued to worry about the roof leaking every time it rained), and instead of providing any kind of customer service, Hamlin personnel (including Will Hamlin himself) were rude and defensive on the phone. We finally had to hire a lawyer, and after two weeks of evading our lawyer, Will Hamlin finally sent a letter telling us that he was refusing to make any concession at all in light of his company's errors. We never wanted a free new roof. But we relied on Hamlin's report, and it was wrong. They refused to take any responsibility for their mistakes, and we are now stuck with having to replace a roof immediately, instead of having 2-4 years to budget and plan for such a large expense."
- "Drivers are inconsiderate and break the laws. Will not use them for my roofing needs."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Mccullers Roofing Contractors
- Archers Lodge Roofing Contractors
- Whitley Heights Roofing Contractors
- Kennebec Roofing Contractors
- Willow Spring Roofing Contractors
- Willow Springs Roofing Contractors
- Clayton Roofing Contractors
- Cameron Village Roofing Contractors
- Knightdale Roofing Contractors
- Five Points Roofing Contractors
- Wake Crossroads Roofing Contractors
- Wilders Grove Roofing Contractors
- Nc State University Roofing Contractors
- Ncsu Student Housing Roofing Contractors
- State University Roofing Contractors
- Raleigh Roofing Contractors
- Brentwood Roofing Contractors
- Angier Roofing Contractors