EnergyGuard™ HD and EnergyGuard™ HD Plus have an R-value of 2.5, higher than any non-polyiso cover board. And at 11 and 13 lbs. per 4’ x 8’ board, it’s a fraction of the weight of gypsum cover boards. These boards are made with a high-density polyiso foam core and durable coated glass facers (CGF), making them the ideal board for protecting your roof against the elements, moisture, and traffic.
- System Approval Mod Bit, BUR, single-ply, and ballasted
- UL Evaluation Report ER1306-03
- FM Approved per Approval Standards 4450 and 4470.*
- FM Approved as a component of a Class 1-SH hail rated assembly*
- Classified by UL in accordance with ANSI/UL 790 and 1256**
- Meets the requirements of D3272 for resistance to mold growth
- Miami-Dade County Product Controlled Approved
- ASTM C1289 Type II, Class 4 Grade 1 (80 psi min to 109 psi max) for EnergyGuard™ HD
- State of Florida Approved
- ASTM C1289 Type II, Class 4 Grade 2 (110 psi min to 139 psi max) for EnergyGuard™ HD Plus
- Canada Data Sheet - For Canadian EnergyGuard RA HD Polyiso Cover Board Data Sheet click on docs button
See how this product can help you meet your environmental goals. View sustainability information here.