Why MATRIX™ 201 Premium SBS Flashing Cement?
The high level of modifiers ensure high-bonding strength in this flashing cement. Heavy, “trowel-grade” consistency makes this product ideal for flashing details, attachment of membrane to steep slopes and parapet walls, and a variety of roofing and waterproofing repairs, especially at moving joints where its flexibility and elasticity make it superior to standard plastic cements. Exclusive SURE GRIP™ Technology ensures bonding strength and high flexibility to accommodate temperature-related expansion and contraction of the roof system – while still being easily applied with a sprayer, brush, or notched squeegee. MATRIX™ 201 Premium SBS Flashing Cement maintains excellent low-temperature flexibility with a low-odor formulation to ensure a better environment for both the installer and the building occupants.
MATRIX™ 201 Premium SBS Flashing Cement heavy, “trowel-grade” consistency outperforms standard plastic cements for:
- Sealing end laps and perimeter edges of SBS modified bitumen membranes
- Sealing metal-edge flashing, gutter seams, air conditioning ducts, etc.
- Repairing splits, breaks, and holes in roofing and flashing
- Attaching flashing to parapet walls, curbs, and roof projections
- Use along joints of metal roof panels, metal edging, gutters, coping caps, and air-conditioning ducts
- Use around pipes and projections through below-grade damp proofing membranes, sealing shingles, and repairing asphalt built-up, metal, and masonry roofs