Why MATRIX™ 103 Cold Process Adhesive?
This contractor grade, non-polymer modified, asbestos-free formulation is perfect for use as a cold-applied bonding agent for organic, fiberglass, or polyester fabric Built-Up Roofing (BUR) Systems. In addition, the formulation is non-destructive to asphalt-based roofing membranes.
MATRIX™ 103 Cold Process Adhesive is a cold-applied adhesive designed (in place of hot asphalt) to adhere:
- Type G1 asphalt coated glass-ply sheets
- Type G2 asphalt coated glass-base sheets
- 43 lb. or heavier organic base sheets, polyester, or glass fabrics, and organic or glass-reinforced, asphalt cap sheets used in built-up roofing systems
- Insulation between layers and to a suitable non-nailable roof deck
- Granule adhesive Type G2 asphalt coated glass base sheets