Why United Coatings™ Roof Mate™ QS Coating?
United Coatings™ Roof Mate™ QS Coating is a water-based, acrylic elastomeric top coat designed to be applied over Roof Mate™ Base Coat and achieve wash-off resistance from a light rain or dew in approximately 30 minutes.
- Forms a waterproof elastomeric seal, uniformly covering the substrate to form a monolithic coating that helps provide protection from normal weathering, aging, and ultraviolet exposure
- Premium-quality acrylic resins are combined with an effective biocide package and non-migrating fire retardants, resulting in superior durability, weatherproofing, ultraviolet resistance, algae/mildew resistance, and fire resistance
- Highly reflective, permanently flexible “breathable" membrane, allowing moisture vapor from the substrate or building interior to slowly escape while remaining impervious to mass water penetration from the exterior
- Effective in sealing and encapsulating galvanized metal roofs, helping to prevent residual zinc run-off
- Versatile: can be applied by sprayer, roller, or brush
- Water-based and low VOC: conforms to all federal and state air pollution standards and VOC regulations
- Resistant to foot traffic
- Helps save energy costs by reflecting heat away from building
United Coatings™ Roof Mate™ QS Coating is designed to be used with Roof Mate™ Base Coat on existing metal, concrete, TPO, PVC, and most asphaltic membrane roofs.