This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Timely work at a reasonable price."
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"Rector Construction was very user-friendly and came out fast to give a quote for my roof. Then they got me on their list about a week after I signed the contract and put on a brand new roof in one day. Highly recommend."
"They are right on spot with quality and service. Highly recommend."
"We were extremely happy with the professionalism and courtesy shown at every step of this process. I would recommended them without qualification."
- "Rector Construction was very user-friendly and came out fast to give a quote for my roof. Then they got me on their list about a week after I signed the contract and put on a brand new roof in one day. Highly recommend."
- "They are right on spot with quality and service. Highly recommend."
- "We were extremely happy with the professionalism and courtesy shown at every step of this process. I would recommended them without qualification."
- "We used Rector Construction to replace our roof after a storm. They were so professional and helpful. The process was the easiest construction I’ve ever experienced. They came right away and gave us a bid. They were never pushy at all, which many companies can be. They answered my questions right away. Then after a few quick email exchanges, they came in one day and completed the roof. I am so thankful for their work and how stress free the entire process was. I cannot recommend them enough."
- "As I write this, I am watching my neighbor get a new roof thru another company and it makes me truly appreciate Rector! Rector replaced our roof late last year, and I want to commend the employees for their professionalism. You didn't take up our entire cul de sac with all your vehicles, blocking driveways and mailboxes. You did use a magnet thingie to check for all the nails and other things that are a by-product of a roofing job. Very respectful and hard working--I highly recommend Rector!!"
- "Great people. Very responsive and took care of all of the hassle."
- "Terribly unresponsive. Don't waste your time, and get a quote from somewhere else."
- "Installed new roofs on several of our properties after hail storm. Were VERY cooperative/very attentive to our needs. Still working on siding replacement and other details."
- "Originally reached out about a shed on 6/22 and got a great near-immediate response (David T on Yelp). Unfortunately appointment was not until 7/14 (3 weeks later). These companies, especially good ones, are busy so I can't fault or take off "stars" for that one. However, a 7/11 hailstorm resulted in us wanting our roof checked out. Don B came out and evaluted nearly a week before our adjuster and confirmed damage. This all really helped speed up the process and our roof was done on 7/28 (just over 2 weeks after hailstorm). Communication with David T, Don B, and Jillian was pretty timely and convienient throughout the whole process. Roof looks great and work was done well. We needed a bit of decking replaced and fascia. They even came back out to touch up a couple areas to make sure it was done right and as preferred. Plan to use Rector for other projects. You can also pay by card for a fee, if preferred."
- "We had some minor wind damage to our roof in a recent wind storm. Rector quoted quickly, reasonably and sent their staff out to fix it pronto. Excellent service & workmanship at a reasonable price. Very pleased with the process and the result. Thanks Rector!"
- "We have had some great experiences with Rector construction. First, they remodeled our kitchen. It is beautiful and we love it. Then when I had to move out of my old studio to new offices they came in and very professionally cleaned out 23 years of junk that we had accumulated. They went far beyond what they said they would do, taking down fixtures and even helping us to carry out personal items to our vehicles. I can’t express enough how much worry they took off our shoulders."
- "My experience with Rector had such variation in quality of work and customer service over the course of the project that makes it difficult to assign a clear Star quantity. In short, I can't recommend them to friends without a disclaimer up front. I believe that they are generally great people trying to perform quality work. But my experience was that they took nearly 3 months to accomplish a project that they told me could be done in 3 weeks. (I do have to acknowledge that after the 3 weeks had passed, my dog died and I needed a week break from the construction. So that portion of the delay is on me). Several of their subs were out-right rude (electrician), and some were so poor in their jobs that we had to completely re-do an entire room's flooring. The greatest frustration was in the last 2 weeks, when there was less than 2 hours of work to get done. But they were too busy with other customers to complete our project. They did however have time to request my payment in full, before the work was done. Ending on a positive note; they did not try to sneak in extra costs throughout like some contractors. And the finished product is, with few exceptions, well done. I believe that as they develop their staff and processes they will become a really great contractor to work with."
Awards & Certifications
Habitat For Humanity Roofer
This contractor has been awarded the GAF Habitat for Humanity's "Community Contractor" designation by participating in at least one Habitat for Humanity project in partnership with GAF in a year. Participation include donating their time and labor (while GAF donates the materials) and demonstrating a commitment to his/her local community and helping those in need. A contractor receives the GAF / Habitat for Humanity "Community Champion" designation when completing at least 5 projects over a rolling 5 year period.