This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Replaced our entire roof within 8 hours! They did a fantastic job! From coming to do the estimate, to the crew knocking it out in record time! I will be sure to recommend them to anyone that needs roofing done. Great job! Thanks for taking such good care of us!"
"I had not heard about Northpoint Roofing before they knocked on my door offering a free roof inspection via drone technology. I was really impressed by their professionalism throughout the entire process. Justin Tanner is excellent to work with! He is very professional and knowledgeable, worked with us through every step, and addressed every concern we had. Justin took on the burden of dealing with our insurance company as our advocate. The Northpoint Roofing worked very efficient and installed the new roof in one day. I highly recommend this company!"
"I am very happy with the speed, quality and professionalism Northpoint gave me. Geoff, Joe and Chris explained the process and made my decisions simple. They worked great with my insurance company. The new roof looks fantastic and I’m amazed how fast and hard the installation crew worked. I will and have recommended them to family, friends and neighbors. They are a great choice."
- "Replaced our entire roof within 8 hours! They did a fantastic job! From coming to do the estimate, to the crew knocking it out in record time! I will be sure to recommend them to anyone that needs roofing done. Great job! Thanks for taking such good care of us!"
- "I had not heard about Northpoint Roofing before they knocked on my door offering a free roof inspection via drone technology. I was really impressed by their professionalism throughout the entire process. Justin Tanner is excellent to work with! He is very professional and knowledgeable, worked with us through every step, and addressed every concern we had. Justin took on the burden of dealing with our insurance company as our advocate. The Northpoint Roofing worked very efficient and installed the new roof in one day. I highly recommend this company!"
- "I am very happy with the speed, quality and professionalism Northpoint gave me. Geoff, Joe and Chris explained the process and made my decisions simple. They worked great with my insurance company. The new roof looks fantastic and I’m amazed how fast and hard the installation crew worked. I will and have recommended them to family, friends and neighbors. They are a great choice."
- "I dealt with 4 different people throughout the process. They were all courteous and knowledgeable. While the process was well explained, they gladly answered questions that we had. The crew was extremely efficient and completed the entire roof in one working day. Great company, great people, great job! The roof looks fantastic."
- "I recommends Northpoint roofing system. They did a very good job of walking me through the insurance process and staying in contact throughout the process. The work was well done and completed in a timely manner. Jameson was a very good point man, Luis' crew was very good, Michael as the on site foreman explained each step. Kyle will be installing a gutter after the roof. I would recommend this company to my family and friends or anyone that relies on Google reviews."
- "I would highly recommend using Northpoint Roofing. Alex Pittenger was easy to work with, knowledgeable, and walked us through everything. He is an awesome sale rep! The roof was replaced in one day. They had a project manager who kept us informed all day. Our roof looks awesome and they warranty their work! This company does great work and I would highly recommend to everyone!!"
- "If you’re in need of a new roof or repairs look no further. Northpoint roofing systems made the process from start to finish effortless. Brandon was our sales consultant and was there to answer all our question every step of the way. Very professional company and happy with the end product. On installation day, Marcus the project manager and his crew did a flawless job. Marcus kept me updated throughout the whole day during installation and the crew cleaned up all debris as if they were never there. Highly recommend North point for all your roofing needs."
- "Northpoint Roofing is a great company to do business with. They were honest, timely, and professional. They did the initial inspection and guided me through the insurance process (since insurance gave minimal help). Nick was our sales rep and was nothing short of friendly and answered all questions and kept in touch throughout the process. On install day, the crew arrived at 630a sharp and were done at 630p. The install crew was polite and professional. The project manager was Michael and he explained all the work done at the end of the day. I highly recommend reaching out to Northpoint for your roofing needs!"
- "From start to finish, top notch service..... the drone surveyor( Trey) , project manager (Micheal), the awesome crew ( all mighty 8 of them) did a great job on our project. And the attention to detail is wonderful. They work quickly, safely, and do great work !!!! I will also use them to do some siding repairs/replacement as well. Great company. You see, I am a Project Manager by trade, so I know great work when I see it. Thank you again Northpoint Roofing Clay B"
- "I started off very happy with North Point. They were quick to come out, quote and install. The install was quick but after that was when the issues started. First , I was picking up roofing nails for weeks. I saw them attempt to clean them up with a magnet but they did a poor job. Second, their billing and front office is a mess. I paid at completion of job and then 4 months later I get another bill. I emailed them back to ask questions no one called me back. They just re-billed the next month (5 months after job at that point). Again messaged them and Brandon the guy who quotes gave me a spill about what the bill was for and that I signed the contract. I asked about some of the charges and he says that was for the gutter install (which they never did). I said I wasn’t paying for any work that hadn’t been done, so he offered to get the work completed. I declined....again (5 months later) I told him not to waste his time I wasn’t interested. He gave me my new balance and said I could go ahead and pay. Except they never changed the invoice so that if you click on link to pay it still had the charges for work that had never been done. So I didn’t pay it. I emailed asking to speak with owner and no one responded or called. Moral of Story they will get to you quick but be careful when you pay and make sure that you are actually paying what you should. Don’t bother asking to speak with their leadership.... they won’t call you. Guess once the work is done you aren’t a priority. Proceed with caution!"
- "I am very pleased with the work Northpoint Roofing did on my house. My sales agents were very knowledgeable on their products. The roofers came in and installed the new roof in one day and cleaned up my lawn. The project manager came and walked me through the process explained everything and walked me around the house for my inspection. The gutter team was professional and did an excellent job in one day."
- "Rusty from Northpoint Roofing systems surveyed our roof using a drone to evaluate the hail damage we have had over the past few years, He sent us information concerning the recent storms in the area as well as color photos highlighting the hail damage across the roof structure. With this information we filed a claim with our insurance company. Rusty was here to meet with the adjuster to explain the damage he saw and help him evaluate the damage. After confirming the damage with their own drone - the insurance company agreed to replace our roof. They sent us a check for the depreciation damage (roughly half). We then met with Rusty at our home a few days later to discuss the process / the quality of the newer roof shingles / building ordinance improvements since our roof was originally installed / various upgrades they would make to the attic venting / upgraded flashing everywhere the roof met a wall / upgraded flashing and water guards around the skylights / additional lining in all the trough areas that collect the majority of the water. The roof installation was scheduled 3 weeks from the date of inspection. The crew worked from first light to about 5:30 pm completing the entire project including thorough cleanup in one day. They came by to pick up the full dumpster the following morning. Within a week the insurance company received the certificate of completion from Northpoint Roofing Systems and released the second check for the remaining balance . The total cost to us was our homeowners' deductible. The roof looks great and feels good knowing it was a quality installation process. We highly recommend Northpoint Roofing Systems !"
- "From beginning to end, the experience with Northpoint was seamless. They found hail damage with a drone inspection. They filed my claim for me and worked with my insurance company - didn’t require much work on my end. I was able to get a new roof and gutters covered by insurance. The install went well, roof and gutters look good. Very pleased with the experience, would recommend."
- "Northpoint was the best choice we could made to have replace our roof. Our consultant, Gene Parker, is a valued member of our community and did an excellent job keeping us informed. The installation took 1 day and looks beautiful. The insurance company practically paid for it all. I would highly recommend Northpoint to anyone needing a new roof!"
- "Northpoint Roofing did an amazing job! I highly recommend them for roof replacement. My sales rep stayed in constant contact with me from start to finish and helped me navigate the insurance process. The crew completed the job in one day and did an excellent job cleaning up after themselves. I could not be more delighted with the whole process. Thank you Northpoint Roofing!!"
- "Alex Pittenger was extremely professional and helpful at explaining the whole process for the roof installation. He was able to help me understand the insurance claims and what needed to be done in a very timely matter! His team was prompt and the work looks great! We used them for two new roof installations and it was a job well done! I would highly recommend him and his team!"
- "Northpoint Roofing did an excellent job on my roof. I highly recommend them for roof reparation and/or replacement. The salesman was exceptional, honest and worked with me to understand the entire process from claim to project completion. The crew completed the roof replacement in just one day, cleaned up perfectly around the yard and even in the trees and shrubbery. They did everything to code and the roof now looks outstanding. I'm very happy with the work and overall process."
- "Northpoint Roofing was performing an estimate for one of my neighbors and I contacted them to see if they would inspect my roof as we had experienced several storms this past summer. The team from Northpoint Roofing, Greg Raney and Kevin Sullivan, were very friendly and arranged to have my house inspected using their drone. Northpoint contacted me after the inspection and came and presented their findings to me. They observed both hail and wind damage on my fifteen year old roof. They advised me to contact my insurance company and file a claim. Northpoint had a representative meet with me and the insurance adjustor's inspector. Northpoint helped present the case to the insurance company. We waited for several weeks for the insurance company to process my claim. After several inquiries by me and Northpoint, our insurance company agreed to replace the roof. Northpoint came back and helped me select a shingle that would meet our needs and our budget. They ordered the shingles. They scheduled a date for the install. They installed the roof. We could not be any happier. You can trust them. Call them!"
- "I'm leaving a 5 star rating for not using them to replace my roof! They came out and offered a free drone report. I thought, here we go, I'm sure they will find something and offer to fix it. Few days later, we received a PDF report of what the drone found. The email said damage was minimal and did not require any repair or replacement. Being honest is a great way to build future customers!! I will definitely use them if I need roof work."
- "We had a new roof installed this week by Northpoint Roofing Systems. The team who worked the roof replacement did a great job. They completed the replacement in one day. Their prep to protect everything around the house and the follow up clean up was very well executed. We are thrilled with the new roof. We are now covered for another 25-30 years. Thanks"
- "I cannot say enough good things about Northpoint Roofing Systems and their top notch services! Justin Tanner was amazing to work with, from immediate responsiveness to professional and knowledgeable assistance with our insurance company, this guy handled it all for us! We met with him numerous times and he was always polite, professional, and most importantly....honest! The entire company does outstanding work, leaving nothing to spare when it comes to overall satisfaction. I highly recommend Northpoint Roofing Systems and will gladly share our experience with anyone who would like to discuss further. 5 stars!!!!!"
- "The crew replaced my roof in a day and a half. They worked very hard and for the most part did a good job. Their attention to detail could have been better. The installation along the roof edges were inconsistent and if more care was taken when installing the drip edge could have produced a better result. Further, supervisory oversight was lacking. After the initial installation I complained about the inconsistency in the edges and the warranty guy gave me excuses but finally had his crew install a wider drip edge. That did help some but still wasn’t satisfactory. Also had to realign the gutter guards. Finally got the owner of North Point to come out but offered no remedy. Blamed the inconsistency on the roof panels under the shingles which if identified during initial installation could have been remedied. Also the crew had not completed painting my two chimney caps. So the owner agreed to give me credit for the work not completed but I have not received the credit to date even after requesting it. Bottom line is a little pricey for the result."
- "We were very pleased with Northpoint through the entire process. Our roofing specialist, Justin Tanner, did a great job of providing a detailed analysis of our roof hail damage which helped us receive a better-than-expected settlement on our insurance claim. Project Manager Patrick Abernathy was always available and kept us posted throughout the installation process. We were especially worried about the possibility of damage to our landscaping as we have numerous plantings and valuable Japanese maples in the area where the roofers would be placing ladderss and tarps etc. The Northpoint crew did a great job of seeing that the landscaping was not harmed. Every step of the way we were kept informed of what was going on. When it came time to pay, there were no surprises and the job came in exactly on estimate. We are completely satisfied with Northpoint's professionalism, courtesy, and concern for our needs. We recommend Northpoint without reservation. We received no incentives, discounts, payments etc. in return for this review. It's just our honest opinion for a job well done!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Woodstock Roofing
- Lebanon Roofing
- Holly Springs Roofing
- Sandy Plains Roofing
- Canton Roofing
- Barrett Parkway Roofing
- Roswell Roofing
- Kennesaw Roofing
- Marietta Roofing
- Milton Roofing
- Mar Roofing
- Mreta Roofing
- Acworth Roofing
- Alpharetta Roofing
- Atlanta Naval Air Station Roofing
- Dobbins Afb Roofing
- Dobbins Air Force Base Roofing
- Oak Grove Roofing