This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Andrew Podolak came out and gave an honest assessment.. And a detailed inspection report for me to use in the home selling process. It was such a breath of fresh air to deal with an honest person and company"
"Absolutely wonderful service! Drew helped us inspect the roof for damage and worked with the insurance company to help us get the roof replaced. The process was easy and focused on us. I would recommend Lifetime to anyone who needs a new roof."
"I worked with Drew Y. as our sales person, and it was a surprisingly easy process the whole way through. He inspected our roof and found the damage. Then he spoke on a conference call with my insurance company and me. He met the adjuster from the insurance company at my house and came back again to go over shingle options with my wife and me. Once the insurance company was on board, I think the estimate was about a month to when the roof could be replaced, but it ended up being earlier than that. There was only a delay of a day because of rain, which, of course, makes sense. Lifetime was patient in waiting until the insurance company paid me to collect the final amount owed by me. (I had paid most of the deductible up front.) Drew even came by when he was in the area to pick up the check, which saved me the worry of mailing a large check. The work was done well and the workers cleaned up everything pretty quickly. Someone from Lifetime also contacted me to follow up to make sure the work was okay. Drew CCed me on pictures he sent to my insurance company as evidence of the work being completed. I’ve told my friends and family how easy the process is."
- "Andrew Podolak came out and gave an honest assessment.. And a detailed inspection report for me to use in the home selling process. It was such a breath of fresh air to deal with an honest person and company"
- "Absolutely wonderful service! Drew helped us inspect the roof for damage and worked with the insurance company to help us get the roof replaced. The process was easy and focused on us. I would recommend Lifetime to anyone who needs a new roof."
- "I worked with Drew Y. as our sales person, and it was a surprisingly easy process the whole way through. He inspected our roof and found the damage. Then he spoke on a conference call with my insurance company and me. He met the adjuster from the insurance company at my house and came back again to go over shingle options with my wife and me. Once the insurance company was on board, I think the estimate was about a month to when the roof could be replaced, but it ended up being earlier than that. There was only a delay of a day because of rain, which, of course, makes sense. Lifetime was patient in waiting until the insurance company paid me to collect the final amount owed by me. (I had paid most of the deductible up front.) Drew even came by when he was in the area to pick up the check, which saved me the worry of mailing a large check. The work was done well and the workers cleaned up everything pretty quickly. Someone from Lifetime also contacted me to follow up to make sure the work was okay. Drew CCed me on pictures he sent to my insurance company as evidence of the work being completed. I’ve told my friends and family how easy the process is."
- "I was referred to the company through my former real estate agent. The gentleman I was referred to seemed EXTREMELY knowledgeable and courteous. I had him come out and look at my roof and all seemed like it was going well. He represented me as the insurance representative was looking over my roof and it seemed very promising. My insurance claim was denied but he stated he would tarp leaking sections of my roof and we would try to submit through my insurance again. He said trying more than once was a common thing. He never showed up to tarp my leaking roof or called to tell me he wasn’t coming. I text him and he said he got “busy” so I just patched the best I could and told him not to worry about it. He told me his pictures and paperwork were being compiled so we could try to re submit to insurance. I never received anything like I was supposed to after a couple weeks went by. I contacted him asking what was going on. I was then told once again they were backed up but I would have it by the following week. Once again I never received anything and haven’t heard from the company in over two months. Anytime I initiated contact I had a response in a timely manner. But the only time I would ever hear anything from them is when I contacted them first."
- "Great experience with Lifetime Quality Roofing. Jamie Green did our inspection and quickly got in touch with the insurance company - I had very little contact with the insurance company myself. Out-of-pocket costs were as expected/discussed. Work was done quickly and appears to be done well."
- "We had a great experience with Andrew as he walked us through the whole process. Our roof had wind damage and he was able to help us work with our insurance company to cover the replacement. Andrew helped us throughout the entire process, even helping us choose the color for our roof. We were pleased with the work done at our property. We would highly recommend working with Andrew and Lifetime Quality Roofing!"
- "We had a great experience with Lifetime Quality Roofing & Storm Restoration. Jamie Green was my roof inspector. Very personable and down to earth guy! He made the process of getting a new roof super easy. From inspection, to working with my insurance, to getting my new roof installed yesterday! A very quick and hassle free process! I highly recommend Lifetime Quality Roofing."
- "Jonathan Hoar came out today to check out our roof. He did a thorough check of both levels of the roof, let us know about a few cosmetic issues, and that our roof was in good shape with no repairs needed. He’s giving us a document stating his findings, so we can keep for reference in case we do have any roof damage in the future, to help with any insurance claims. I appreciate the no-pressure honest exam of the roof, and highly recommend!"
- "Great company to work with. Right from the start they were honest and confident on how they can work with my insurance company to get full replacement at no cost to me since my roof had wind and hail damage. Brian was particularly helpful. He was available to talk and address questions and concerns throughout the whole process. He showed up when insurance adjuster came for inspection and kept me informed with everything. Eventually roof was fully replaced and covered by insurance. I even upgraded from box vents to ridge vents which obviously I had to pay for. Would definitely work with this company again if I ever need any roof work done."
- "Jamie Green introduced us to Lifetime Quality Roofing and we are very pleased with our new roof. “Thank-You Jamie!” Lifetime Quality Roofing installed 1 inch overhang over drip edge now I have no more water running behind gutters when it rains. Mike Kohl and crew were very friendly and efficient. A hard working team to provide high quality roofing in a timely manner. Measures were taken to repair any problem areas and cleanup was done quickly and professionally. Thank-You"
- "I had a wonderful experience with Lifetime Quality Roofing & Storm Restoration. From the moment the pictures were taken, to the paperwork being filled out at the beginning, to working with the insurance company, to the installation process everything was very organized. I was kept in the loop the whole time during the process even during the wait time of being on the schedule for the install. Everyone was very professional and did exactly what they said they were going to do. I am very happy with my experience and I recommend there business to anyone who needs a new roof. @SpenserFenner Thank you for a job well done Kelli Manley"
- "Jon and Maya were great! They were very informative. Maya was quick to respond to all my texts with all my questions. Quality of roof looks good. Would definitely recommend."
- "Lifetime Quality Roofing has been great to work with! I never thought about going through a roofing company that works with your home insurance. Lifetime Quality happened to save me around $15k and Jon Hoar has been amazing to work with. He takes care of pretty much everything and all you have to do is just enjoy your new insured roof."
- "I reached out to Jonathan Hoar from Lifetime Quality Roofing for a free inspection. I was concerned about my roof if it had any storm damage. He thoroughly checked my property and showed me pictures. My roof passed the inspection and had no storm damage!! Jonathan was very informative, honest, and prompt. In the future I will call Jonathan again if I have any roofing concerns at Lifetime Quality Roofing! Thanks again!"
- "Best team in Pittsburgh/western pa/ and eastern Ohio! Rod did a great job with my roof and was very friendly! Such a great job I referred him to all my friends and family. If you need a roof / repair call them and ask for Rodrigo! I promise you, you won’t regret it! 🦅 🏠"
- "I wish I could give zero stars. Logan knocked my door in Nov 2020 and offered free inspection. I took it and I was shown pictures of damage to the roof and we raised a claim for insurance. Claim was approved in Nov and Lifetime picked the check in Nov. I was not told about out of pocket money I need to pay. They didn't come back until March to replace the roof. Roof was replaced but they didn't clean the yard properly. I had to clean myself. I saw a leak in my ceiling after that due to heavy rains that week. I called Lifetime and they said they don't have a appointment for 3weeks to fix this. I had to pay and bring another contractor to fix my ceiling. Lifetime came back for out of pocket money and balance due. I asked them to give me a discount because I paid for repairing my ceiling. They didn't give me a penny. I referred a friend in November and they promised a referral which they didn't pay. I had there sign on my yard for 2 months as they promised 150$ for this. As usual they didn't give the 150$. Don't trust these guys."
- "After my roof sustained wind damage, I was so nervous about where to begin. I can't thank Alex Kelly enough for making the process so smooth - from inspecting my roof, helping me file my claim, working with the adjuster, and keeping me in the loop along the way - I was in very good hands! I was able to get a full replacement covered by my insurance. Alex even helped me pick out my shingle color and (thankfully) steered me away from the color I was originally considering. I added in a ridge vent as well for a reasonable out-of-pocket cost. The roof was completed quickly and is just beautiful. There were a couple of installation hiccups, but Lifetime worked quickly to make everything right and to my satisfaction. No job will always go perfectly, but a good company will work to make it right."
- "Couldn’t recommend Lifetimes Quality Roofing more!!! Jamie came out on a Sunday and inspected our roof. He worked directly with the insurance company saved us a ton of hassle! The roofers were fast and efficient. They were great! Jamie came back out a few days later to check on the progress and even hauled away the extra shingles we didn’t need. The roof looks beautiful! Thanks everything Jamie!"
- "Lifetime quality roofing did an incredible job. From Jamie's inspection and work with the insurance company to the actual roof replacement and cleanup. Jamie made the process go so smoothly. I highly recommend them to anyone needing roof work."
- "From start to finish this company was the best I have ever dealt with. Excellent workmanship, customer service. My sales rep was not pushy, answer all my questions. He was extremely easy to work with.He let me know ever step of the process to replace the roof. Installers cover all the plants etc. . Ever last nail was clean up. I gave everyone with this company- 5 stars. I would use them again."
- "Overall, my wife and I had a great experience with Lifetime Quality Roofing. Andrew Podolak was great working us thru the whole process. Our home owners insurance gave us a run around even after the engineer report confirmed both wind and hail damage. Andrew knew exactly what hurdle our insurance threw at us and what the response was to get them to ultimately pay for full replacement. Customer service is great. Highly recommend them."
- "Giovanni was great to work with. We had issues with the install, but it was fixed the following week. Love our new roof!"
- "Overall a pretty smooth experience. The communication was great (Jared M was super knowledgeable and incredibly responsive) and the roof looks fantastic. We did have a few hiccups (primarily the gutters clogging while waiting for the gutter guards to be re-installed which caused us to spend ~16 hours unclogging/digging up the yard) but they tried to help when possible. Overall we were happy with the whole process, quality, etc."
- "We had an excellent experience with Lifetime Quality Roofing. From the initial inspection through the new roof they were very professional, responsive and great to work with. Special shout-out to our primary service manager Andrew Podolak. He was awesome."
- "Our experience with Lifetime Quality Roofing, and our representative, Jon Beogher, was almost effortless, and top notch! Jon took care of everything, coming to our home often, and made sure that we were highly satisfied. The job itself was completed and fully cleaned up in 1 business day. Lifetime was sure to follow up to make sure that we were nothing but happy with the outcome. The best part was saving $12,000 because our Homeowner’s Insurance covered the new roof! Jon ensured that our insurance claim was properly submitted, and helped us to get the most for our coverage."
- "We had a great experience with Lifetime QR! Jon was really helpful in explaining the storm damage on our roof and was able to help us get a full replacement covered under insurance. They were timely, professional, and took care of everything! Definitely recommend."
- "Jamie Green stopped by to do a free roof inspection since a neighboring house was having their roof repaired. Normally I’m a little wary of folks knocking at my door for free evaluations, but I could tell Jamie knew what he was doing and was going to give it to me straight. It turned out the roof, despite being original, was still in great shape and he recommended not touching it until anything happens. I really appreciated his transparency and look forward to contacting him in the future once the need for a roof repair is imminent. Thanks for an awesome experience Jamie! -Ed"
- "We had a great experience with Lifetime Quality Roofing! Jared Gulau was a great help in navigating the whole process and never pressured us to do something more than we wanted to do. He explained the entire process, helped us make choices that were right for us and ensured we understood what was going to happen every step of the way. The new roof looks great and I didn't have to lift a finger!"
- "Had great experience start to end. The only thing required is communication with client and make them understand what all is claimed to insurance company post roof replacement. Other than this Great Job!!"
- "Great experience with Lifetime Quality Roofing! Our insurance company wasn't overly cooperative at first and only approved to replace a portion of our roof. With the help and persistence of Matt and Jamie of Lifetime we were able to get our entire roof replaced. Thanks Matt and Jamie!"
- "Really happy with the service and new roof from Lifetime. Drew was great to work with - communication was always timely and he patiently answered all my questions and guided me through the process. It was a challenge dealing with my insurance and I wouldn’t have a new roof without the help of Drew and Lifetime. The work itself was done quickly including the cleanup. Highly recommend this company."
- "Excellent roofing company with a hard working team to provide high quality roof in a timely manner. Travis is very experienced and patiently explained and answered all the questions. Thanks for a job well done."
- "I would highly recommend this company. From start to finish they performed the attic insulation and beam repair to the highest quality. I would not hesitate to have them back out to perform other jobs such as roofing. The initial consultant explained everything from start to finish. When the technician arrived they were very professional, answered any questions I had, and took tons of pictures to show me before and after. The sales rep then called back to make sure I was happy with the job. I marked good value as I believe value is subjective. I believe I got good value, but I believe you get what you pay for. If you are looking for a cheap service you will not find it here. What you will find here is a QUALITY service where the job is done right the first time!! That is what I believe is most important "having a roof that does not collapse on you" rather than saving a few bucks to have "Jim Joe Bobs" budget roofing come in and making a mess out of things."
- "Jon did a great job explaining everything throughout the process. The crew did an amazing job completing the work. They were here early, got the old roof off and cleared up, supplies were delivered and the new roof was put on, all in the span of a day. It was great work by a great company, performing with great customer service."
- "I am very happy with the new roof. Representative Drew was professional and personable. The roof installation looks great. From beginning to end I was confident that the job would get done right. I wasn’t disappointed. I’m glad I chose “Quality”!"
- "Jared and the Lifetime team did an excellent job on my entire roof replacement. Handled all aspects of the insurance claim and kept me up to date with status along the way. The crew on the big day was great…showed up before sunrise and worked until sundown…did the entire job in one day!"
- "Highly recommend Quality Roofing. We worked with Jamie G. with our Ins.claim, and for the most part, everything went well. We are very pleased with our roof. It looks amazing!!! Even though we had a few hiccups. It was all remedied quickly and our house looks great!! Thanks for everything!!!"
- "Drew and his team were professional and detail oriented from start to finish. They weren’t pushy and helped answer all of our questions. They communicated every step of the way. Now we have a new roof that looks great. Thank you for the amazing job!"
- "My Rep, Good, did an outstanding job on every level. He was always very attentive, professional and most of all persistent. My insurance was to in total agreeance with the company's claims but Gio went way above and beyond and successfully got the claim through. The onsite crews were all equally professional all resulting in a great experience and a high quality roof. I would recommend Gio and LifeTime with zero hesitation. Kevin G."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Gahanna Roofing
- New Albany Roofing
- Blacklick Roofing
- Whitehall Roofing
- Bexley Roofing
- Summit Sta Roofing
- Summit Station Roofing
- Reynoldsburg Roofing
- Westerville Roofing
- Columbus Roofing
- Pataskala Roofing
- Linworth Roofing
- Mount Air Roofing
- Riverlea Roofing
- Worthington Roofing
- Brice Roofing
- Bank One Roofing
- Grandview Roofing