Jobe Roofing has been serving Southern California since 1998 with superior roofing and maintenance services. Every new roof project is supervised from start to finish and our highly skilled professional roofers work diligently to provide our clients with beautiful, trouble-free roofs. We only use premium, top-quality materials and offer a variety of warranties, ranging up to 50 years, to give you piece of mind.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why choose Jobe Roofing?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you are looking for a roofing company that holds itself to a higher standard and never waivers from its commitment to excellence look no further! Here at Jobe Roofing we are 100% committed to providing you with the best roofing experience from start to finish. From our well trained roofing experts to our properly maintained trucks and equipment, you will notice the difference the minute we show up. Our well prepared roof consultants come equipped to provide you with a firm estimate within minutes of our arrival. Our commitment to providing you with the best roofing experience will not stop there. Once we start your job our friendly and experienced supervisors will always be on site to answer any questions and to keep you well informed of our progress. During the course of the project we will always maintain a clean and safe work site. No matter what stage of the project we are in, at the end of each work day we make sure to clean all debris and remove all materials and equipment from the ground level staging area. Once the roof work is done we take several steps to make sure we are not forgetting something. Each project supervisor is given a completion punch list that includes ensuring the job site is clean in addition to a wide variety of workmanship quality control issues before the job is deemed complete. You should pick Jobe Roofing for your next roofing job because we are first and foremost here to help you! Our commitment to this simple idea is demonstrated by us never trying to sell our customers a service they do not need, or guiding you down a path that you don’t want to take. We put ourselves in your shoes, and truly try and help you reach the best solution that will solve your roofing problem. Jobe Roofing was founded on the idea that honest business is good business, and so far our track record of continual growth reflects that. There are many roofing companies out there to choose from, but there is only one Jobe Roofing Company. Give us a call today! You won’t be disappointed.
"Jobe Roofing Company removal of old roof and installation of new roof. The team were very punctual, responsive and professional. The work was completed faster than expected. They completely cleaned up and hauled away all debris from old roof removal. They made sure everything was working smoothly and properly. I would recommend them for anyone that needs a very dedicated and responsive roofing expert who will make sure the job is done right."
"Ronald and his team done our complete roof replacement (flat and pitched roof). Excellent company. They are a good example of how the roof contracting business should be run. All of my expectations were met from the estimate process completely through the roof replacement. One of our tenants has a small daughter and his crew was also very tidy in policing the area each day to ensure no hazards were left laying around. I am happy to recommend Jobe Roofing Company for any roofing job."
"We had our roofs re-done. Our representative Ronald did a great job of explaining the options that we had for our roofing project and he always promptly responded to all of our texts and phone calls. We received quotes from other companies, but their communications were nowhere near as thorough as Ronald's. He kept us appraised of every step of the process, and the roofers did a great job--they arrived on time each day, they worked quickly and efficiently, and they left the outside of our home clearer than when the project started. I would highly recommend Jobe Roofing Company and we will be using them for our next roofing project."
- "Jobe Roofing Company removal of old roof and installation of new roof. The team were very punctual, responsive and professional. The work was completed faster than expected. They completely cleaned up and hauled away all debris from old roof removal. They made sure everything was working smoothly and properly. I would recommend them for anyone that needs a very dedicated and responsive roofing expert who will make sure the job is done right."
- "Ronald and his team done our complete roof replacement (flat and pitched roof). Excellent company. They are a good example of how the roof contracting business should be run. All of my expectations were met from the estimate process completely through the roof replacement. One of our tenants has a small daughter and his crew was also very tidy in policing the area each day to ensure no hazards were left laying around. I am happy to recommend Jobe Roofing Company for any roofing job."
- "We had our roofs re-done. Our representative Ronald did a great job of explaining the options that we had for our roofing project and he always promptly responded to all of our texts and phone calls. We received quotes from other companies, but their communications were nowhere near as thorough as Ronald's. He kept us appraised of every step of the process, and the roofers did a great job--they arrived on time each day, they worked quickly and efficiently, and they left the outside of our home clearer than when the project started. I would highly recommend Jobe Roofing Company and we will be using them for our next roofing project."
- "Hands down an awesome and honest roofing company!! I was a former commercial property manager and used them for our commercial buildings and the work they did was phenomenal. The roof turned out amazing and they were super reasonable. They did work at my personal residence as well and again quality work at a reasonable price. Satisfied with the service they provided. I would highly recommend Jobe Roofing Company."
- "I had a great experience with this Excellent Roofing Company. Jobe Roofing Company was recommended by my home owners insurance. They were amazing to work with. They started the roof replacement when they were scheduled, kept me informed each step of the way, cleaned up nicely after removing old roofing. The trash dumpster was gone the first day. I have seen some companies take days to remove the dumpster. My two story home roof was completed in one week. I would highly recommend them if you are wanting a worry free company to work with."
- "Outstanding service and I am very happy with the roof repair. My first repair was an emergency roof leak -much damage in my garage. That area was repaired and I had no further leaks during the heavy brain fall. I requested he come back out and inspect my entire tile roof. He took pictures of the areas that needed some repair and I had the necessary repairs completed. Ronald is honest and I have total trust in his work. Thanks Jobe Roofing Company."
- "Our neighbor recommended Jobe Roofing Company to us and we saw the quality job they did on his roof. We had our new roof installed and we are thrilled with the result!! Jobe Roofing had a professional crew led by Ronald, and they did a wonderful job. They did quality work and cleaned everything up when they were done. The crew was one of the hardest working groups we have ever seen!!! We recommend Jobe Roofing Company enthusiastically."
- "Just had this great company re-roof my home. They did a beautiful job. From the day I received the estimate to the completion of the work the experience was great. They walked me through every step of the process, provided photos of the roof as it progressed every day, answered any and all questions I had. The cost was very reasonable compared to other bids I had received and the material was the best. They completed the work exactly on time, on budget and cleaned up perfectly afterwards. The crew was helpful and courteous as well. I will refer them to anyone with pleasure!!"
- "We used Jobe Roofing Company and love the way our roof looks. We weren't quite sure what color to choose, Ronald from Jobe Roofing made a few suggestions based on his experience. So glad we let him take the reins, it turned out beautiful. They showed up when they said they would, completed the job quickly and cleaned up after themselves. They are awesome, very easy to work with, flexible and fair. We highly recommend them, they stand behind their work and do a fantastic job!! You won't be disappointed."
- "Jobe Roofing replaced our metal roofing on our home, replaced the chimney shrouds, and resealing our decking. They did a professional job and were very polite"
- "Jobe Roofing Company did an excellent job replacing our flat roof with tile surround. Ronald is a man of his word and his crews have a lot of talent and good work ethic. We had a slight miscommunication at the start regarding the design, but he got out in front of it and made a very fair compromise to make it right. The roof was completed with high attention to detail and a solid warranty. Although I probably won't need a roofer again any time soon, I would definitely recommend them to anyone who does."
- "Jobe Roofing installed our 40 year roof in 2010 and I noticed this summer that the solar attic fan was no longer working and the dormer vents needed to be repainted. I called Jobe Roofing and they promptly sent out a crew to inspect. While on the roof they noticed some of the seals were starting to crack and needed maintenance. They put together an estimate which was fair and once the replacement parts for the solar attic fan arrived, installed them, painted the former vents and all other vents on the roof, and did the maintenance, fixing all the seals. They were once again very professional and worked efficiently to do the job in a couple hours. I'm glad I selected them in 2010 and once again in 2021. Highly recommended."
- "Jobe’s services were exceptional from the start. We had wanted to replace our roof for several years. We spoke with Ronald Melendez about the time frame we wanted and the pricing. Ronald explained everything and made us very comfortable with the process. The team who did the work was always on time, and operated like a well oiled machine, cleaning up daily. The work looks BEAUTIFUL, including the removal of outdated vents and chimney stacks that the skylights sat on. The communication throughout the process was clear, Ronald texted us and returned calls immediately. Thank you Jobe Roofing!!"
- "friendly service. great price"
- "Very happy and impressed w/ Jobe's professionalism and service. Ronald was extremely, accommodating, helpful and great w/ customer service. The work Jobe provided was done really well. I would definitely recommend Jobe to anyone looking for great reliable work w/ GREAT customer service. Thank you Ronald!"
- "I called more than several residential roofing companies and only two made sense. It was a hard decision because a few of them just did not seem profesional. My final decision came down to professionalism, scheduling, and price. At this point, I did not know if I was making the right choice, I just kept my fingers crossed, but was extremely nervous since a new roof is a huge investment, and I did not want to get it wrong or be taken advantage of. After a long process and a lot of questions, I decided on Jobe Roofing, whose contact information and referal came from the Fire department. My first impression when I met Jobe was he was very friendly, but you never can tell if somebody is just being fake. I had already built up my guard , from the other roofing companies, so I was cautious, but Jobe made me feel comfortable and went out of his way to explain the process to me multiple times, and always had time for more questions. So after learning some of the process and building trust with Jobe, the work began. They started exactly when they said they would and took one day longer than they said they would, but this was understandable, since there was some unseen termite damage they had to fix. When I looked at my invoice and final payment, I had mentioned that they did not charge me for the extra work, and Jobe simply said "it is my pleasure thank you for trusting us with your home." I have never experienced such old fashioned service from a local company. It is really nice to see that there are still some honest companies around that do quality work. My roof looks amazing, the workers were friendly and neat and I could not recommend them anymore. I highly recommend Jobe roofing."
- "Jobe roofing did a great job on my roof. The craftsmanship was top notch and professional. They also installed new rain gutters where I needed them. I could not be happier with my roof."
- "This is the second time we've used Jobe roofing. They installed three cool roofs at one property and both the on-site crew and office were incredibly, helpful, professional and responsive to all our questions. They also kept the worksite impeccably clean which is always a plus. All the issues that came up such as extra work that needed to be done were communicated to us right away and handled very efficiently by Sarah and Ronald. The day after the roof was installed wad the first hot day we've had this season and I noticed an immediate difference and didn't even need to run the AC. They did an excellent job on all the roofs and are now installing a cool roof at another property. Form start to finish, the work they did was excellent and I'd highly recommend them."
- "I contacted them to get quote on a new shingle roof. They were super professional and responsive!"
- "It's very difficult to find a trustworthy and qualified roofer these days, so we were very happy to find Jobe Roofing. They were there every step of the way from initial assessment to final repair. They are very professional yet personable."
- "They were terrific. Did an amazing job, cleaned up beautifully and gave me all seamless gutters. The men worked very hard and had a great work ethic. I'd use them again and highly recommend them."
- "Jobe is an honest and excellent roofer. Super professional and provides clients with plenty of data to make an informed choice."
- "DON’T SIGN A CONTRACT! Durning a heavy rain in Feb 2018 I discovered I had a leak. Their sales rep came out to my house. Garon seemed like just about the nicest, most trustworthy guy ever so I went ahead and decided to use them and they could send a crew out that weekend before the next big rain was due. There’s a tree over my house and I discussed with Garon the fact that I would not have time to arrange for a different company to come out and get the branches cut and off the roof before that Saturday. Garon said not to worry, that his guys know how to do the trimming, and even though his boss preferred they didn’t do this type of work, Garon would talk to his boss and the crew and make sure it got done under these times sensitive circumstances. The customer service seemed so excellent to me that I decided to go ahead and sign a contract for annual roofing maintenance with them as well. When Garon showed me the $700 price on the contract, I told him that seems like a lot and he assured me that with all the extra work they were going to do trimming the tree that made the 700 very reasonable and that the yearly maintenance plan with only be about 400 - 500 in future years. Two men came out that Saturday from Job’s at about 10 AM. They did not do any tree trimming. They put a ladder up against my garage in the backyard but never once went up at! At about 11 AM they knocked on my door to tell me they were done. I asked them if the leak was fixed, when they were going to trim the trees so they could perform the inspection and maintenance, and what about the garage, and they told me that wasn’t on their paperwork, sorry, call the office, and bye. I immediately called Garon and left a message. He didn’t return my call by Monday so I called again. I left Garon several messages that week and when he never returned my calls, I called the office to complain. I told a very nice lady on the phone this whole thing and she said she was going to transfer me to Jobe’s direct line and to just tell him everything and he would fix things. I did that. I left Jobe several messages and never heard back. Until NOVEMBER. Jobe called me late on a Friday evening while I was driving home from work and left a voicemail message very nicely telling me he was sending me to collections for not paying my due amount from the contract I signed. I called back immediately. It went to voicemail (which I am very familiar with what happens when you leave Jobe a voicemail). The next morning I noticed that Jobe had emailed me telling me the same thing. I responded immediately how disappointed I was that they didn’t do the work that was agreed to, wouldn’t return my calls, and that they still expected me to pay just because I’ve been naïve enough to sign a contract with them. I said I would be at his office first thing Monday morning to pay them. There was no one there Monday morning when they opened that could take my payment and I had to wait over an hour and a half until a manager arrived. The manager was a very nice man who took my payment and give me a receipt and said he was so sorry to hear I’ve been so frustrated. And that’s it! Now it’s February 2019 and it just rained cats and dogs yesterday and I still have the same leak that I originally called Jobe’s for last year!!! I’m very angry and frustrated at myself for being dumb enough to sign a contract like that where I have absolutely no recourse for work never performed and they could’ve still put a lien on my house. These are not honest, good business people. The folks at Jobes seem to specialize in acting really, really super nice to get you on the hook, but then simply not bothered about not delivering what they agreed to. Be very, very careful about only hiring these folks for one tiny job at a time and getting every detail in writing and somehow documenting your before and after. If you don’t, and you’re as trusting as I was, you will be on the hook for a LOT of money for nearly nothing and an awful experience. This was an EXTREMELY expensive lesson for me and I STILL have to get my leak fixed!!!"
- "I actually applied for a job here at the end of last year, which I was really excited about, but communicating with the person who would have interviewed me was practically impossible, so I never got anything scheduled, never mind clear directions to the place. I understand they were trying to solve some major staffing issues, but I was treated really unprofessionally."
"EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRODUCT!"
- "EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRODUCT!"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Patient Professional, Extremely"
- "Jobe Roofing has Great service, Competitive pricing, Fast efficient job."
- "THE SALES REP FROM JOBE"
- "PROFESSIONAL AND EXCELLENT"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "KNOWLEDGEABLE AND"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "No, Won't recommend to others"
- "They are a professional company"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "do quality work for a competitive price."
- "I wouldn't recommend Jobe Roofing Company to others, because I believe they are not honest and trustable. It has been quite an unpleasant experience that I wouldn't wish upon anyone. Jobe Roofing used pressure tactics, he called on a Saturday and said he had a cancellation on the following Monday if I wanted to take advantage before the rain, recommended to nail down the entire roof adding thousands more to the price, cut corners, did a sleezy job, quality control wasn't there. It is borderline a scam. It takes away the joy and satisfaction of my new ownership of an expensive roof."
- "They do what they say"
- "are are professionals all the way thru job completion"
- "deliver what they promised"
- "looked and acted like professionals"
- "are professional and provided great service. We love the new roof and the quality of their work"
- "Are professionals."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
This contractor is a member of the National Roofing Contractors Association.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- La Tijera Roofing
- View Park Roofing
- Windsor Hills Roofing
- Baldwin Hills Roofing
- Crenshaw Roofing
- Leimert Park Roofing
- Westvern Roofing
- Wagner Roofing
- Green Roofing
- West Adams Roofing
- Cimarron Roofing
- Los Angeles Roofing
- Hancock Roofing
- Inglewood Roofing
- Dockweiler Roofing
- Lennox Roofing
- Los Angeles Afb Roofing
- Los Angeles International Roofing